April 19, 2024, 11:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464689 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: October 19, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

So tomorrow is my birthday.  I know.  So I will get up early.  Gifts, flowers and cards will be accepted at the front door.  Lunch and dinner invitations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.   Thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Always 1
Thank you, that is so cute.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: October 19, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »

This type of analysis has been available in the standard chemistry lab for decades now, and is routine, as is the availability of the reference charts from the libaries of tested materials.  If one's material has not before been tested, one tests small samples of known pure substance.
Strayze, being a chemist yourself, what do you think the chances are of these findings holding water in court against cross examination?

I believe the trunk gas analysis has a good chance of holding up in court, provided there is testimony on the uniqueness of the profile of human body decomposition gases.  That is to say that the mixture of gases could not have come from anything other than a human body.
Hi Strayze.  Thank you, that is encouraging. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: October 19, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

I've been wondering if Annie babysat Caylee and Casey changed it to Zany-
a close rhyming word...so as not to tell Cindy Annie was looking after Caylee - at least some of the time.

I really think the day Richard Grund put her on the spot and said we need to find someone who can care for Caylee and she blurted out that she had a nanny and they recall her saying Zani the Nanny in 2006 she got that name from the children's book (someone mentioned this here earlier).
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1883 on: October 19, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »

This type of analysis has been available in the standard chemistry lab for decades now, and is routine, as is the availability of the reference charts from the libaries of tested materials.  If one's material has not before been tested, one tests small samples of known pure substance.
Strayze, being a chemist yourself, what do you think the chances are of these findings holding water in court against cross examination?

I believe the trunk gas analysis has a good chance of holding up in court, provided there is testimony on the uniqueness of the profile of human body decomposition gases.  That is to say that the mixture of gases could not have come from anything other than a human body.
Given this is something that the body farm specializes in then their chances are better than average? 
What about the chloroform?  You have several theories on the chloroform I can see from your posts.  Given the information at hand, what do you purpose is the most logical explanation for its presence in the car trunk?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: October 19, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »

a close rhyming word...so as not to tell Cindy Annie was looking after Caylee - at least some of the time.

I really think the day Richard Grund put her on the spot and said we need to find someone who can care for Caylee and she blurted out that she had a nanny and they recall her saying Zani the Nanny in 2006 she got that name from the children's book (someone mentioned this here earlier).
yes, that could be. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 19, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »

I have a question.  Is there any reason at all that Casey would not know that her child was in her trunk deceased?????

Well, maybe (and this is a stretch) someone put Caylee in there without telling Casey.  Or Caylee climbed in there and trunk closed/got closed. (even bigger stretch)  Or Casey lost it in a drug/alcohol induced stupor and put Caylee in there and didn't remember.  I only listed these because you asked, as possible reasons.  Personally, I think Casey either placed Caylee in the trunk or someone else put her in the trunk, but Casey knew the baby had been in there and was dead/died. 
Muffy I hate to say this, but I have been in an alcohol stupor but I have always known my baby which is a dog is not in in the trunk.  A baby would not raise holy crap if it was in the trunk, more so than a dog/cat would. Babies just don't do what you want them to do i.e. lay down in a trunk, go to sleep and see you later in the morning.

But unless they are doped up. Sorry you may be right

I was only looking for possibilities.  I don't believe for one instant Casey wouldn't know there was a dead Caylee in the trunk.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 19, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

I
What are ya'll's thoughts here..  If Caylee's ramains are found, and of course, due to the time involved, her family could not view to identify, what would happen if the family still insisted that Caylee was alive????

This kills me, that poor little baby.  I would think that they would want her home, to rest in peace... I just dont get it....

I can just hear it now, Motor-Mouth insisting that is not Caylee!  Scary thought....
IMO If Cindy continues to insist that it is not Caylee than that will seal the deal on my belief that she is only in it for the cash.
Personally, I think they will have no choice but to give in to the evidence at hand, but then again I thought they would give in once it was proven a decomposing body was in the trunk and that body was Caylee's.
I think that Rob has defined the Anthony's quite well in many of his posts, and as Klaas and others found last night they have already started a "foundation". 
IMO they will not allow their cash cow to be taken away from them. 
I know, I can read the words and trust what he is saying, but to comprehend that people could really be like that is beyond me .......................
Me too, I agree with you completely.  I can not fathom a person using the loss of their child to better themselves, and showing no remorse in doing so.  I also can not fathom covering for a murderer, regardless if its my child or not.  I am thankful however that I have never been witness to these types of people in my own life, that I am aware of.  Its frightening, but I have come to the conclusion in all of this that some people do really sell their soul to the devil and have a heart of stone.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: October 19, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »

yes, that could be. 
I do think that some of her friends including Annie looked after Caylee some.  I am just wondering if they all got tired of it and she had used up her favors with them by sometime this year, thus she started taking her to parties.  I do recall one of her friends stopped babysitting for her (for free) when she learned she was not working.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1888 on: October 19, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

I have often thought of what makes people do what they do like Scott Peterson and Casey.
With Peterson why not just divorce Lacey and with Casey why not just give Caylee to her parents.
What makes them step over that line and do the unthinkable

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1889 on: October 19, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »

Speaking of Annie, I just love her Myspace banner!   

{you can pay for school but you cant buy class}

Ahem, I think someone is projecting!

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 19, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

So tomorrow is my birthday.  I know.  So I will get up early.  Gifts, flowers and cards will be accepted at the front door.  Lunch and dinner invitations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.   Thank you.

I sent you gift, flowers and card as well as a gift certificate for two to dine at the finest restaurant in town by UPS.  However ... our ldstlou flagged down their truck and ... held these guys hostage in her closet until they agree to give up all the goodies.

BAAAAD LOU!!

Nevertheless ... MY WISHES FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND PLEASE LET ME INTERTAIN YOU!!!

Hugs

Janet

credit: Dolce

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1891 on: October 19, 2008, 07:46:48 PM »

I have often thought of what makes people do what they do like Scott Peterson and Casey.
With Peterson why not just divorce Lacey and with Casey why not just give Caylee to her parents.

They don't acknowledge lines like normal people....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: October 19, 2008, 07:47:37 PM »

yes, that could be. 
I do think that some of her friends including Annie looked after Caylee some.  I am just wondering if they all got tired of it and she had used up her favors with them by sometime this year, thus she started taking her to parties.  I do recall one of her friends stopped babysitting for her (for free) when she learned she was not working.

Yes, I expect she wore out her friends quickly...then moved on. 
Was thinking along the lines that she drew on familiar names in telling her lies...hoping to keep it all straight. 
There was someone she went to H.S. with who later began working, where she worked but not at the same time.  I think she used his name
and gave him a child named Zachary in one of her lies saying that he had introduced her to Zenaida Gonzalez. 
I've often wonder what information she took, for her own purposes from the human resources files when she worked in that dept. for a short time during her pregnancy.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1893 on: October 19, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

Happy Birthday Always 1 I hope you have a wonderful day and eat tons of birthday cake
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: October 19, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WON'T TELL HOW MANY I"VE HAD!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: October 19, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »

Happy birthday Monken!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1896 on: October 19, 2008, 07:51:34 PM »

They don't acknowledge lines like normal people....Des

So do you think they just think of the unthinkable first?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: October 19, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »

Happy birthday tomorrow Always!   
Will you be telling how many candles on your cake?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: October 19, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WON'T TELL HOW MANY I"VE HAD!!!!!! 

Happy Birthday Monken!  I bet you dont look a day over 21.

whatmakesthemtick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: October 19, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »

Being a widower or a the mother of a kidnapped child brings the attention right back to them, the narcissist! Lots of attention and sympathy.

Divorce or giving your child to your parent to raise would be viewed as a failure to the rest of the world.  Better in a narcissists' world to have sympathy or attention given to them for something that wasn't because of their failure.

But you can call me Tick!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.