April 26, 2024, 03:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465119 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: October 19, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

Is Dana done??????????  Klaas??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: October 19, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »

They are talking about the case right now!  Am I the only one listening?

I'm listenng

http://www.rawlco.com/listenlive/cjmeam.html
Good, I will come sit with you!  Dana sounds great - but I do like that Canadian accent of the other guy too!!!!!!!

Canadians have an accent????

I always thought it was Americans and British who have accents.

Janet
________

OH CANADA

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North, strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free !
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: October 19, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »

I'm listenng

Good, I will come sit with you!  Dana sounds great - but I do like that Canadian accent of the other guy too!!!!!!!

Dana is great and i hope that he is right!   

Dana did a great job!

Yes he did!! i didn't know he was LE!! Great job -Dana!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1943 on: October 19, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

I'm listenng

Dana is great and i hope that he is right!   

Dana did a great job!
Yes he did!  Good job Dana!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »

I'm listenng

Janet
________

OH CANADA

Oh yes, Janet they do.  It melts my heart every time!!!  If I lived in Canada, I would not be single! LOL
My best attempt at on topic - anyone notice how clean we have kept this cage?  Casey get arrested and we don't have mess at the end of our hundred!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »

Dana is still on.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »

Yup. Very nice

Interesting discussion on the difference between the was Canadians view this sort of case.

I am a transplanted Brit, having grown up in Canada, and living in Texas for the past 30-some years, and I have become quit acclimated to the more voyeuristic American attitude.

I do see that the public has a right to know what is going on with investigations, etc., but I was appalled by the protesters outside the Anthony's home.

Very interesting discussion.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: October 19, 2008, 08:29:18 PM »

Thanks for making the Monkeys proud Dana.  I was able to "hear" you tonight.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 19, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

I'm listenng

Janet
________

OH CANADA

I never knew Dana was in Canada! 
Janet, are you in the same province?
And, By the way, it's the Cuban embargo but, shhh! don't tell! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: October 19, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »

I'm listenng

Janet
________

OH CANADA

!.
No I didn't hear any accent either Janet.  Lol!  Janet, do you remember The Maple Leaf Forever...?
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1950 on: October 19, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »

DANA - GREAT INTERVIEW!
Agreed!  Very good presentation!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: October 19, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »

Canadians do have accents, can't you tell that from Janet & I ?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU  ! !  ( I am singing )  Always1 !   
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: October 19, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

I couldn't agree more!  The minute he signed on with the defense his attitude to the testing changed dramatically.  He stated that his function was to advise them on the science of the testing but every time he has appeared since then you can see NG's frustration with him and his mission now seems to try to bring the testing into question or disrepute.   After all, they only need a reasonable doubt.

During the trial, can they use Dr Kobe's previous statements on NG, to discredit what he is now saying??  Science does not change simply because a defense team is paying for testimony. These prior statements from Dr Kobe on NG, could very well be used against him. He's lost a great deal of his credibility as an impartial scientist. 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: October 19, 2008, 08:33:10 PM »

Thank You
I always enjoy being on Mikes show and having him on mine.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: October 19, 2008, 08:33:50 PM »

That's lovely - thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: October 19, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »

Is Dana done??????????  Klaas??

Yes, as far as I know he's done
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1956 on: October 19, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »

Thank You
Great job Dana! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: October 19, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »

Thank You
Dana,
Ignore the part where I was drooling over the accents.  The content was great too!!!!!!!!!!!  Will you be taking questions later or are you all done?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: October 19, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »

That's lovely - thank you.

Happy Birthday Always1-i won't sing-i promise!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: October 19, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

I couldn't agree more!  The minute he signed on with the defense his attitude to the testing changed dramatically.  He stated that his function was to advise them on the science of the testing but every time he has appeared since then you can see NG's frustration with him and his mission now seems to try to bring the testing into question or disrepute.   After all, they only need a reasonable doubt.

During the trial, can they use Dr Kobe's previous statements on NG, to discredit what he is now saying??  Science does not change simply because a defense team is paying for testimony. These prior statements from Dr Kobe on NG, could very well be used against him. He's lost a great deal of his credibility as an impartial scientist. 

I imagine they can throw anything at him he's ever said related to this science.  He seems to parse his words very carefully now.
If he doesn't come up with something for the defense...I'm sure they would find another scientist. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.