April 19, 2024, 08:22:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464765 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #200 on: October 17, 2008, 11:21:54 PM »

Guess what  I did and forgot I did it till just now... about 6 weeks ago I put dominoes pizza in the box in a white trash bag and put it in my truck to see if it would smell.(I knew it would because I have 6 teenager and go to microwave all the time and there is dried up pizza in it) My husband just went to try to find a car charger in the trunk LOL ask me what the heck was I doing carrying around trash bag full of stale pizza...... By the way NO SMELL Texas heat is worse than Florida

When it comes to monkeys, not much surprises me anymore.  This group will test and try out things trying to find the answer. Dead squirrels, old pizza and etc.  Yep.  Whatever it takes.   

LOL, who wants to put the 1000 crickets in their car? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2008, 11:22:21 PM »

AWWWWW......so cute,,,,,,,,,,,uhhhh   the Monkey I mean   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys - I am relatively new- been reading but need to post so my avatar can be removed from list. I just want to say that I don't really know what to make about the most recent siting report. I agree the guy seem like he not a media attention seeker- seems to have good bit of detail = I would like to hear what his friend has to say and would like more info ref narrowing down the date/time of day etc. The "well dressed" man on bridge, well if its a true siting that would indicate that she had some help= I would still like more details on this one tho. Reserving Judgement

Welcome Granaw!  Thankfully I believe TES will be adding that specific area to their search areas.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 17, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!
I DO know you and your extremely large heart. No question Casey is public enemy #1 -- well deserved. All I'm saying is this family is NOT a just a normal, grieving family caught in the crossfire.
Take George, for example; he garnerd  a LOT of sympathy this week. He talked to the press, said all the right things, testified at the Grand jury, then did a 180 degree turn the very next day. Most here WANTED to embrace him and said so.
Lee, poor innocent Lee! This guy refuses to give a DNA sample or take a polygraph! WTF -- his own neice is missing feared dead.
Cindy?????? Now there's someone begging for sympathy and compassion! 

Wreck, I guess I just keep comparing Casey to my sister..and they are similar!!! How long did I argue Caylee was still alive? You all thought I was NUTS!! But I just understood the dynamics from living it with my sister. I just know how damned manipulative someone like Casey can be from my own experiences. I just can't judge them like most can...maybe because my family lived it? And were victims. And never stopped believing. You call it guilt, it is probably insanity I am sure!!! lol But I really can see them being manipulated still by Casey.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: October 17, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »

Ms HH for all that You Do & For all your Hard work and Care - We So Appreciate Your Efforts and you Sharing (( Hug ))

Thanks................I just want to do MORE!!!!!!!!!but shouldnt it be Casey or the Anthonys that are saying that not us....people that have never held that precious baby...kissed her cheek...heard her first words....watched her take her first steps.........GOD  what is wrong with these people!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know and WE know ....that there is something very wrong ongoing with the Anthony's.
But You have to stand back and give yourself a Hug because If WE each could be where your at aiding and searching  - We would all  Stand right along Next to You. Some of us can't. We live too far away and or are not able to be right there searching and helping .. You Accomplishing so much HH and for that I have to say - Yes We Love You.
Don't be so hard on yourself, Your putting everything you Got " IN" what more can you do?

Hey HIGHER, YOUR TERRIFIC! It must have shaken you to the core to be in those woods and know Caylee could be close. I too wish I could be with you monkey shoulder to shoulder searching but I live in NY.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »

Idstlou you and I have a lot in common  - how do I get my email to you  - send it to who ? that will send it to you ..........  or ??  I wont post my addy here ... but would like to talk with you.
so sorry O/T

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys granaw   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »

Idstlou you and I have a lot in common  - how do I get my email to you  - send it to who ? that will send it to you ..........  or ??  I wont post my addy here ... but would like to talk with you.
so sorry O/T

((edit - hope you got it Deenie))

and that is and "L" in front!! lol Long story!!!
Klaas will you erase this when she gets it?
Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:36:04 PM by klaasend » Logged

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

It' really sad.  I think that the only wise decision Casey made in her whole life was to realize she was not cut out for motherhood.  I cannot understand how Cindy could have kept her from adopting out Caylee.  It is like that decision put forth the chain of events that led to Caylee's death.  I just keep thinking to myself how different things would be had Caylee been placed with a loving family. Sad

Lisa

You are so right.  CA could not have stopped KC from placing Caylee up for adoption.  Of course CA could have refused to take her back into the residence, she could have gone back to work at her job at Kodak then onto ColorVision & supported herself.  That is why I truly believe that these creatures knew pretty early on just what happened & directed KC's actions from that point on by giving the direction & assurance that support would be present as long as she co-operated.

I have also wondered if KC had not attended her Uncle Rick's wedding & it had not been seen by the entire family that the pregnancy existed what would have happened?  The child would probably have been disposed of in some trash can somewhere or wishfully thinking placed at a safe place with no ramnifications & KC would have returned to Hopespring absent the large belly with the protruding bellybutton claiming that an end had finally come to her months of constipation.  For God sake no nurse would have believed that nonsense story, CA was lying to her family.  I know we won't hear from any pediatrician due to HIPPA(?) laws but I find it nonsense that there was no prenatal medical treatment involved.  I wish that the witness statement from the Kodak supervisor would have disclosed at what point KC brought in the note regarding the pregnancy & her inability to be on her feet necessitating the transfer into the administrative department, cuz you know the people in her department would have known by her physical appearance that she was pregnant, for goodness sakes a 10 year old with no medical exposure would know of her condition.

The Anthony family dynamics just leave me scratching my head!  She lived with her parents and they probably saw her everyday.  They had to of known she was pregnant before Rick's wedding.  The protruding belly button is a dead give away!  Heck, my best friend in 8th grade was trying to hide her pregnancy when I pointed out her belly button.  It is just s hard to believe that a family like this exists, because they go against every norm of what a family should be.  How does a family get his way?

Lisa
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »

so sorry O/T

((edit - hope you got it Deenie))

and that is and "L" in front!! lol Long story!!!
Klaas will you erase this when she gets it?
Thanks!!!

Not Klaas, but you got it deenie?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:36:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Rob, I posted this on a Cage back ... Not necessarily to do with the Witness Words - But does have to do with the Sighting of Casey's Car at the Amscot..
This is from a Real Estate site that is Active as of now - Property for sale - Right there where the Amscot Building is.
Tells the Demographics of Traffic Flow within the Cross Streets -Which I find very HIGH
It is a business district area non residential from what I see. So with that we all know that Traffic Never Sleeps ...

-------------------
Someone has Witnessed Something - they just may not know it imo

This is the part I do not understand also, If the car was there at 7 and  it was there all day HUH? LP states she left it there in the morning came back and got and then abandoned it again , none of that make sense to me ..... Can someone check cell phone pings from that day , they confuse me.... If she kept coming back in forth with the car she had to have help
We went thru this before and went round and round. No answers.
The car was spotted at 7 am. on the lot.
Casey spent the night at Tony's.
So, the car must have been dumped there the night before. Why and how did she get back to Tony's ?
She was on the road at around 9:30 am. on June 27 th.
She called Tony to pick her up at 11:4? as she was out of gas.
He picked her up and she had groceries, he suspected from her parents house.
June 30, Monday, she goes to buy a gas can with Amy.
Car towed.
There was lots more in there with the phone calls, but it made no sense that the car was there at 7 am and then she was driving it until later in the afternoon.
I did go to the cell records and could not make heads or tails of what had happened.

Tony would know what had transpired the night before in relation to her car, where she usually parked it at his place and what if anything was odd about the car situation. 
[/quote]
i'm thinking the car was not there at 7 am , the lady must have seen it when she got off work that day and it was there the next morning at 7 that would make better since to me , maybe she has it a little wrong .. could be? If not she would have to have someone helping her
[/quote]

I said that too a while back.  From the pings, it looks like she went to the parents house and called Tony from there, then makes it back to Amscot just in time for him to pick her up.  But, she's doesn't stop traveling and IIRC it looks like she was at the JCP on Colonial around 3:00 pm.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »

I agree with everyone that this is a tragedy on a grand scale.  Casey is young, pretty, bright and had a darling daughter and lots of support (plus a lot of pressure and criticism) from her family.  People with far, far less have made it in this world.  It is the fact that she is so young, pretty, bright and middle class that makes this a high profile case.  Otherwise it would not get all the attention it is getting.  It is sad that some cases get no attention at all and they are just as sad, or sadder.  It is hard for us to accept that people who are a lot like us, at least outwardly, can have such a tragedy in their family. 

Call me crazy, but a little honesty would go a long way now.  The constant lying from these people has turned the public against them and made Casey into an even worse villain, imo.  We are not heartless.  I wrote not long ago that I felt sorry for Casey in a way because she had been berated by her mother as unfit to raise a child.  That had to hurt terribly.

But when they insult the intelligence of the public, they tread on very thin ice.  We know their little family was not perfect or anywhere near it.  We know that Casey had problems and that her parents knew it long before this happened.  We know that Cindy was in therapy, that she and George almost divorced, that Casey did not even finish high school and that Casey had not worked in years but pretended to work at Universal Studios.  None of us considers this run-of-the-mill, everyday middly class American family joy.  It seems to us that some serious issues were at work.

I had problems with my mother from time to time, but she never went around to my friends telling them that I was a sociopath and a chronic liar.  All marriages have their ups and downs, but George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born.  Something was going on there for him to move out at a time when he was needed most. 

I don't see why they are so secretive about the father of Caylee.  It may be none of our business, but it is HIS business, if he is still alive, and HIS FAMILY's business, if he is not.  They have a right to know if their granddaughter is missing and probably dead.  And if the father is someone within the family, as has been suggested by Leonard Padilla, I wonder why the family has not denied it. 

They have a curious way of dealing with the public.  They are offended at some things that make little difference but they do not even answer other things that are devastating to their reputations.  Cindy seems to think that if she can just throw enough mud at other people and call them enough names, she will improve her own situation.  That never works. 

Oh, well, Casey will be tried one day and odds are she will be found guilty and locked up for the rest of her life if she does not get the death penalty.  George said in his interview something he has said before, that his daughter had gotten involved in something.  He and Cindy like to imply that she fell in with the wrong group and they kidnapped her child, which of course is not the same at all as having a babysitter kidnap your child.  I suppose they are implying that she got into a drug deal of some kind and offended the Mexican or Columbian drug cartel.  But Casey was living out of her car or bumming room and board from friends and stealing from her own family and Amy.  She was hardly living the high life on millions of dollars worth of drug deals.  I don't think that theory is going to go far. 

There have just been too many stories and too many lies.  Casey is right where she belongs, and it is sad, but she has to pay for her crime.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!
I DO know you and your extremely large heart. No question Casey is public enemy #1 -- well deserved. All I'm saying is this family is NOT a just a normal, grieving family caught in the crossfire.
Take George, for example; he garnerd  a LOT of sympathy this week. He talked to the press, said all the right things, testified at the Grand jury, then did a 180 degree turn the very next day. Most here WANTED to embrace him and said so.
Lee, poor innocent Lee! This guy refuses to give a DNA sample or take a polygraph! WTF -- his own neice is missing feared dead.

Wreck, I guess I just keep comparing Casey to my sister..and they are similar!!! How long did I argue Caylee was still alive? You all thought I was NUTS!! But I just understood the dynamics from living it with my sister. I just know how damned manipulative someone like Casey can be from my own experiences. I just can't judge them like most can...maybe because my family lived it? And were victims. And never stopped believing. You call it guilt, it is probably insanity I am sure!!! lol But I really can see them being manipulated still by Casey.
But see, I don't know if you're "manipulative sister" has kids -- but if she did and your "neice" went missing and  feared dead --I bet you would be more concerned with finding your neice than protecting your sister.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »

Guess what  I did and forgot I did it till just now... about 6 weeks ago I put dominoes pizza in the box in a white trash bag and put it in my truck to see if it would smell.(I knew it would because I have 6 teenager and go to microwave all the time and there is dried up pizza in it) My husband just went to try to find a car charger in the trunk LOL ask me what the heck was I doing carrying around trash bag full of stale pizza...... By the way NO SMELL Texas heat is worse than Florida

When it comes to monkeys, not much surprises me anymore.  This group will test and try out things trying to find the answer. Dead squirrels, old pizza and etc.  Yep.  Whatever it takes.   

LOL, who wants to put the 1000 crickets in their car? 
OMG CRICKETS STINK !!!

Worst ever was Hitting a Skunk at 7:30 AM after 3 days of RAIN ..While Driving to WORK - He became my GRILL ....low low nosed car at the time.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2008, 11:30:22 PM »

Found this little guy today, do we have him already? he is so darned cute!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »

Hey HIGHER, YOUR TERRIFIC! It must have shaken you to the core to be in those woods and know Caylee could be close. I too wish I could be with you monkey shoulder to shoulder searching but I live in NY.

Come on  down and you can stay with me.....LOL......yea it was scary and sad..........I just hope they find her soon......but anyway on a good ote...it is starting to get a little cool here in the afternoons and night and so therefore the smakes are going into hibernation and all the green bushes are starting to turn brown and the underbrush is dying out so this should make searching a lot easier because it wont be so thick.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2008, 11:33:37 PM »

There was a poster that had this avi, but it's been a while since I've seen them post.  Please do this in avi thread.  Thankew...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

But see, I don't know if you're "manipulative sister" has kids -- but if she did and your "neice" went missing and  feared dead --I bet you would be more concerned with finding your neice than protecting your sister.

You are right!! That is where my heart is torn!!!
I think I would be...and yet I can see my brother...who doesn't think like her and would never understand nor comprehend someone killing his niece....fighting like hell to find her.
Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2008, 11:34:42 PM »

I agree Hudsunn
sigh ..............I will say again TGIF

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »

Yes LDSTLOU don't you remember?  That was Nativelingo (the one in Aruba)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.