March 29, 2024, 12:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463591 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2008, 11:35:43 PM »

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!
I DO know you and your extremely large heart. No question Casey is public enemy #1 -- well deserved. All I'm saying is this family is NOT a just a normal, grieving family caught in the crossfire.
Take George, for example; he garnerd  a LOT of sympathy this week. He talked to the press, said all the right things, testified at the Grand jury, then did a 180 degree turn the very next day. Most here WANTED to embrace him and said so.
Lee, poor innocent Lee! This guy refuses to give a DNA sample or take a polygraph! WTF -- his own neice is missing feared dead.
Cindy?????? Now there's someone begging for sympathy and compassion! 

I have read your testimony of your own life experience ldstlou, have very much appreciated your sharing, and know that this group is not similiar to your wonderful parents, they really aren't.  Lightyears separate their character qualities, this groups is very different. 

On a different subject regarding shock, yes shock does occur with tragedy.  The ability to communicate is significantly altered.  After time passes the mind can play tricks, a phone rings the mind thinks that could be _______, then reality snaps back harshly, a laugh is heard & a thought comes there is ________, how wonderful, then reality snaps back harshly, you think you see _________ take a hard look & reality snaps back harshly.  Our mind does play tricks on us, sometimes it's a needed respite from sadness but these bouts of deceipt, lies being told, inference of ineptitude pointed at OCSO who is working so hard, who has demonstrated compassion & respect, no that is not shock.  It is what it is & it is ugly & the worst there is to see for no child should be abandoned in such a manner to protect a deviant, there is no logic present to that.  JMHO

We have seen many family's that have deserved empathy, respect & compassion.  The Hacking's, Mr. Dahmer, the former Mrs. Dahmer, at W/S SanQuentinVisitor with her brother on DeathRow, or those families of criminals that have been there to support there family member in the court room & with visits but who are respectful of LE efforts & of course the Victim.  They are not ridiculed or suspected of anything as they demonstrate respect & compassion for the victim, don't point the finger at innocent people to deflect from the responsible perpetrator.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: October 17, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

First let me say that I feel like I already know all of you!! I have been lurking for months since this case broke. I have witnessed the Monkeys donate to TES, and take time to help with the searches, this group is made up of very dedicated people. I have never belonged to a forum before but I am honored to be here among you guys. Thanks for approving me...

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »

Is Murt on....I need a bartles...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »

This case is driving me crazy.   I have 5 kids and one granddaughter, and after spending all day with her there is no way in hell I could ever, ever, ever give up on her.  An I would never give up on anyone of my kids either.  I have a son who is 15, just diagnosed with epilepsy, and is at that, shall we say, teen ager phase, and I fight every day to keep him safe and smart.  There is NO WAY I could ever think about taking the easy way out.  You just don't do that when you are a mom.  Obviously Casey WASN'T a mom.   

PS   I love being here even though I don't post much I am here every day.  BTW, I posted my babies in the doggie thread too if anyone wants to look.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »

FL Grammy ** Walter is new ... He was asking for Clarification on some things 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2008, 11:37:38 PM »

I agree Hudsunn
sigh ..............I will say again TGIF

Deenie ~  did you get Lisa's  (LDSTLOU) email addy she posted above, so it can be deleted? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2008, 11:38:18 PM »

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!
I DO know you and your extremely large heart. No question Casey is public enemy #1 -- well deserved. All I'm saying is this family is NOT a just a normal, grieving family caught in the crossfire.
Take George, for example; he garnerd  a LOT of sympathy this week. He talked to the press, said all the right things, testified at the Grand jury, then did a 180 degree turn the very next day. Most here WANTED to embrace him and said so.
Lee, poor innocent Lee! This guy refuses to give a DNA sample or take a polygraph! WTF -- his own neice is missing feared dead.

Wreck, I guess I just keep comparing Casey to my sister..and they are similar!!! How long did I argue Caylee was still alive? You all thought I was NUTS!! But I just understood the dynamics from living it with my sister. I just know how damned manipulative someone like Casey can be from my own experiences. I just can't judge them like most can...maybe because my family lived it? And were victims. And never stopped believing. You call it guilt, it is probably insanity I am sure!!! lol But I really can see them being manipulated still by Casey.
But see, I don't know if you're "manipulative sister" has kids -- but if she did and your "neice" went missing and  feared dead --I bet you would be more concerned with finding your neice than protecting your sister.

You are right!! That is where my heart is torn!!!
I think I would be...and yet I can see my brother...who doesn't think like her and would never understand nor comprehend someone killing his niece....fighting like hell to find her.
Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense?

In all honesty, I think it would be the demise of my Dad too. His psychie, just would not be able to comprehend it, nor believe it, unless you showed him my nieces's body.
I agree with you on Cindy though. Mother's know, they just know. Brothers' and Dads' don't. That is just my read on it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »

I think I would be...and yet I can see my brother...who doesn't think like her and would never understand nor comprehend someone killing his niece....fighting like hell to find her.
Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense
YES! But, the Anthonys are NOT out scouring, looking for Caylee -- they are obfuscating, obstructing, and hindering the search.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2008, 11:39:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

First let me say that I feel like I already know all of you!! I have been lurking for months since this case broke. I have witnessed the Monkeys donate to TES, and take time to help with the searches, this group is made up of very dedicated people. I have never belonged to a forum before but I am honored to be here among you guys. Thanks for approving me...

Welcome Justice0 - great to have you at SM!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »

I agree Hudsunn

Deenie ~  did you get Lisa's  (LDSTLOU) email addy she posted above, so it can be deleted? 

you made me (laugh out loud) lol!!!
I will never live down the "I" d..lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »

Hi Justice0 and welcome to Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2008, 11:40:43 PM »

Concerning the car being abandoned at the parking lot and all that....

Casey must have had the car when she went to stay at Tony's for the night.  Maybe she got up a bit earlier than usual and left.  By that time, the smell in the car must have gotten really awful.  She decides that she has to leave it somewhere and decides on the parking lot.  It is there around seven a.m. and Casey may be in it when the lady comes to work and sees it there.  Maybe she is laying down in the front seat or maybe she decided to just walk around because the smell is so bad. 

She walks and thinks and then decides to go back and get the car and go over to her parents' house and get some things she needs in the way of groceries.  If she drove around afterward, it may have been just to clear her head and try to decide what to do with the car.  Maybe she even drove around with the windows down to clear it out a bit.

She finally decides that abandoning the car is the only way to go.  Maybe she hoped it would be stolen.  After all, she left a purse on the seat.  She leaves the car there and Tony picks her up.

The part that really makes me wonder, though, is why no smell lingered on her clothing and in her hair.  The smell of death really permeates everything.  I can only assume that the smell had gotten bad but not nearly as bad as it was after sitting on the impound lot for three days.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

JUSTICE is HERE ~~ Where have you been?  sorta like the Ice Cream Man on the longest hottest summer day  ... I am just kidding ... WELCOME WELCOME

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

Deenie and Lisa ~ I'm removing Lisa's email addy before we go to another page and it's forgotten about.  Deenie, did you get it or not?  It's fixin' to disappear.  It's not good to put emails out there...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense
YES! But, the Anthonys are NOT out scouring, looking for Caylee -- they are obfuscating, obstructing, and hindering the search.

WE know that!!!
But if Lee can't comprehend his sister being capable of killing his niece, then everything he has done makes sense to me. It's not normal, it's not right!! I am not saying that at all!! What I am saying is, in that frame of mind, his actions make sense to me.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »

Deenie and Lisa ~ I'm removing Lisa's email addy before we go to another page and it's forgotten about.  Deenie, did you get it or not?  It's fixin' to disappear.  It's not good to put emails out there...

Thanks Sweetie!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »

I agree Hudsunn

you made me (laugh out loud) lol!!!
I will never live down the "I" d..lol

no I need to find a pen ............ and I missed the addy .........repeat pls

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2008, 11:44:15 PM »

Thanks Sweetie!!!

K.  Just lookin' out for you.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2008, 11:46:25 PM »

k I just need the @ ?? I think

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2008, 11:46:46 PM »

I have read your testimony of your own life experience ldstlou, have very much appreciated your sharing, and know that this group is not similiar to your wonderful parents, they really aren't.  Lightyears separate their character qualities, this groups is very different. 

On a different subject regarding shock, yes shock does occur with tragedy.  The ability to communicate is significantly altered.  After time passes the mind can play tricks, a phone rings the mind thinks that could be _______, then reality snaps back harshly, a laugh is heard & a thought comes there is ________, how wonderful, then reality snaps back harshly, you think you see _________ take a hard look & reality snaps back harshly.  Our mind does play tricks on us, sometimes it's a needed respite from sadness but these bouts of deceipt, lies being told, inference of ineptitude pointed at OCSO who is working so hard, who has demonstrated compassion & respect, no that is not shock.  It is what it is & it is ugly & the worst there is to see for no child should be abandoned in such a manner to protect a deviant, there is no logic present to that.  JMHO

We have seen many family's that have deserved empathy, respect & compassion.  The Hacking's, Mr. Dahmer, the former Mrs. Dahmer, at W/S SanQuentinVisitor with her brother on DeathRow, or those families of criminals that have been there to support there family member in the court room & with visits but who are respectful of LE efforts & of course the Victim.  They are not ridiculed or suspected of anything as they demonstrate respect & compassion for the victim, don't point the finger at innocent people to deflect from the responsible perpetrator.

That was so eloquent!!! And so true!!!! It is!!!

But something in me understands the family dynamics, and I have to offer them my prayers. That is just where my heart is calling me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.