April 20, 2024, 04:13:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464798 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

That was so eloquent!!! And so true!!!! It is!!!

But something in me understands the family dynamics, and I have to offer them my prayers. That is just where my heart is calling me.

I know, just didn't want you to think that your opinions are dismissed, they aren't.  They are understood & appreciated and there is no disrespect aimed by those that have a more cynical opinion of the dynamics involved & what it is revealing to us or specifically me.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »

Thank you everyone for being so accepting!!

This case has really gotten to me, It has come to the point where the first thing I do before bed is think of what happen to Caylee, I lay in bed at night and just try to picture what she could have done to her child and why!! I wake up and have to check the news to see if she has been found. I hear TES is coming to search and I have already completed the application to help with searching. This time I pray that they can find her!

Justice0~ It's great you could be actively searching for little Caylee.  I have several cases I check on when I log on every day and when I check the news.  I personally believe if anyone can bring Caylee home, it will be  a search with TES that Tim Miller organized.  (with all the wonderful folks involved, of course)

Yes I agree I learned of him through the NH case and of course his own daughter he unselfishly gives his time and money to help find people who wouldn't be found otherwise,And if it were up to the Anthony's she wouldn't be found. It's like out of sight out of mind with that bunch! And I truly felt for all of them until the evidence started coming out, I then had no choice but to believe that Caylee was dead.I feel so sorry for GA it's like he knows in his heart that Caylee is dead but when he gets around the family to protect them he says she is alive that has to be hard for him.

Then this new witness that came out if he really did call the police wouldn't they havecalled him right back to get the information I mean that has got to be a crucial piece of evidence IMO

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2008, 11:59:17 PM »

WillenFan21--I downloaded your chat site to listen to NG last night and now I can't find the chat file in my computer to delete it.....where did it download to?  I was hearing that 'bell' when people chat and hit send.  I can't believe I did this.  Nothing worse than having a program on your computer you can't get rid of! LOL  Anybody, can you help me?

Well, not only am I concerned for CA, but now that boy CP who has been kidnapped.  How scared he must be.  This is awful.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #263 on: October 18, 2008, 12:02:04 AM »

This Ol Body has to go to Bed been up since 6 am ...and my Brain is failing ..
And I did not sleep at all last night ... was dreaming about literally my brain infused readings from SM.
Love SM's - not anything to do with this board or ppl. Its the pure madness of it all
So Close Yet so FAR  - Caylee being Far ....... Casey being close

Good Nite
Monkeys
New, Young, Bruised, Tattered, Sage  - you All Shine in my Book

(Goodnight Hug) Love Love Peace to all

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2008, 12:02:19 AM »

You are right!! That is where my heart is torn!!!
I think I would be...and yet I can see my brother...who doesn't think like her and would never understand nor comprehend someone killing his niece....fighting like hell to find her.
Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense
YES! But, the Anthonys are NOT out scouring, looking for Caylee -- they are obfuscating, obstructing, and hindering the search.

WE know that!!!
But if Lee can't comprehend his sister being capable of killing his niece, then everything he has done makes sense to me. It's not normal, it's not right!! I am not saying that at all!! What I am saying is, in that frame of mind, his actions make sense to me.

I agree! No, not everything he's done has made sense to us, BUT he got his OWN lawyer and didn't throw in with his goofy parents AND he is keeping a low profile, not out there proclaiming to everyone how innocent KC is. Lee said "She is telling the truth to the best of her ability" he knows she lying. OK I know you guys are going to say it's b/c he is guilty, but his actions make sense if he's innocent too. He lawyer or LE could have told him to play like he's supporting his sister to get her to tell HIM the truth. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 18, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »

I've been busy today.  I want to say thanks to HH for the update!

Welcome to the cage, new monkeys!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2008, 12:04:42 AM »

Guess what  I did and forgot I did it till just now... about 6 weeks ago I put dominoes pizza in the box in a white trash bag and put it in my truck to see if it would smell.(I knew it would because I have 6 teenager and go to microwave all the time and there is dried up pizza in it) My husband just went to try to find a car charger in the trunk LOL ask me what the heck was I doing carrying around trash bag full of stale pizza...... By the way NO SMELL Texas heat is worse than Florida

When it comes to monkeys, not much surprises me anymore.  This group will test and try out things trying to find the answer. Dead squirrels, old pizza and etc.  Yep.  Whatever it takes.   

Muffy.....don't forget the duck tape!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: October 18, 2008, 12:06:27 AM »

I agree with everyone that this is a tragedy on a grand scale.  Casey is young, pretty, bright and had a darling daughter and lots of support (plus a lot of pressure and criticism) from her family.  People with far, far less have made it in this world.  It is the fact that she is so young, pretty, bright and middle class that makes this a high profile case.  Otherwise it would not get all the attention it is getting.  It is sad that some cases get no attention at all and they are just as sad, or sadder.  It is hard for us to accept that people who are a lot like us, at least outwardly, can have such a tragedy in their family. 

Call me crazy, but a little honesty would go a long way now.  The constant lying from these people has turned the public against them and made Casey into an even worse villain, imo.  We are not heartless.  I wrote not long ago that I felt sorry for Casey in a way because she had been berated by her mother as unfit to raise a child.  That had to hurt terribly.

But when they insult the intelligence of the public, they tread on very thin ice.  We know their little family was not perfect or anywhere near it.  We know that Casey had problems and that her parents knew it long before this happened.  We know that Cindy was in therapy, that she and George almost divorced, that Casey did not even finish high school and that Casey had not worked in years but pretended to work at Universal Studios.  None of us considers this run-of-the-mill, everyday middly class American family joy.  It seems to us that some serious issues were at work.

I had problems with my mother from time to time, but she never went around to my friends telling them that I was a sociopath and a chronic liar.  All marriages have their ups and downs, but George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born.  Something was going on there for him to move out at a time when he was needed most. 

I don't see why they are so secretive about the father of Caylee.  It may be none of our business, but it is HIS business, if he is still alive, and HIS FAMILY's business, if he is not.  They have a right to know if their granddaughter is missing and probably dead.  And if the father is someone within the family, as has been suggested by Leonard Padilla, I wonder why the family has not denied it. 

They have a curious way of dealing with the public.  They are offended at some things that make little difference but they do not even answer other things that are devastating to their reputations.  Cindy seems to think that if she can just throw enough mud at other people and call them enough names, she will improve her own situation.  That never works. 

Oh, well, Casey will be tried one day and odds are she will be found guilty and locked up for the rest of her life if she does not get the death penalty.  George said in his interview something he has said before, that his daughter had gotten involved in something.  He and Cindy like to imply that she fell in with the wrong group and they kidnapped her child, which of course is not the same at all as having a babysitter kidnap your child.  I suppose they are implying that she got into a drug deal of some kind and offended the Mexican or Columbian drug cartel.  But Casey was living out of her car or bumming room and board from friends and stealing from her own family and Amy.  She was hardly living the high life on millions of dollars worth of drug deals.  I don't think that theory is going to go far. 

There have just been too many stories and too many lies.  Casey is right where she belongs, and it is sad, but she has to pay for her crime.

Funny you should mention Mexican Drug Cartel. Just yesterday there was a little 6 year old boy kidnapped at gunpoint IICRC. Today it was said the Grandfather was involved with a Mexican Mob and they believe it was payback for drug money owed. OMG!!! that's what Cindy will be saying on all the shows now. Only one thing, the decomp in the car will be hard to disprove.
I hope they find the little guy.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 18, 2008, 12:07:48 AM »

This Ol Body has to go to Bed been up since 6 am ...and my Brain is failing ..
And I did not sleep at all last night ... was dreaming about literally my brain infused readings from SM.
Love SM's - not anything to do with this board or ppl. Its the pure madness of it all
So Close Yet so FAR  - Caylee being Far ....... Casey being close

Good Nite
Monkeys
New, Young, Bruised, Tattered, Sage  - you All Shine in my Book

(Goodnight Hug) Love Love Peace to all

Goodnite Deenie

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2008, 12:07:51 AM »

Goodnite from Canada mes amies !
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2008, 12:09:08 AM »

Hi fellow monkeys - I am relatively new- been reading but need to post so my avatar can be removed from list.
<<<<<<SNIP>>>>>

Dare I ask if that is a tail?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 18, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »

Goodnite from Canada mes amies !

Kat!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »

"I hope they find the little guy."    I couldn't believe they said on NG the meth sales were in the high BILLIONS!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2008, 12:11:35 AM »

I have a question.  Though I AM thrilled TES is going back and possibly with a big army.   Why are they waiting until Nov?

The longer they wait, the more chance any evidence can be destroyed by the elements.

that is what i was gonna say, why are they waiting so long? anyone know if LE is going over the areas of interest on their own?  i have thoughts of the A's going to those areas to cover up any evidence .  seems like it would be a priority to go to those places and find Caylee asap.  I have a feeling a lot of people will show up to help search. I just want her found to end all this George and Cindy madness. 

Hudsunn, I love reading your posts! They always make a lot of sense to me.

Welcome to new monkeys

Whoever mentioned the Florida dirt is right about it being sandy.  We used to have endangered turtles digging in our yard and the dirt would fall back on top of them.

Thanks to Janet, Blonde, Destiny, Klaas, KCJackie and everyone for all of the information. Just wish I could stay caught up.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2008, 12:12:10 AM »

Hi mammy. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2008, 12:14:50 AM »

Hi mammy. 
Im sorry I was resting a little .....your welcome Mammy..........oh  I do have some pictures...remember my son is a proffessional phoyographer and he took some and I will put them on as soon as he comes over and shows me how...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2008, 12:15:35 AM »

<snip>
why are they waiting so long?
<snip>

From what I understand, there are areas TES is waiting for to dry out.  I believe Tim Miller said he wanted to be sure the searchers didn't walk on Caylee's remains and push them into the earth. 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2008, 12:17:06 AM »

Di sweety its the rainy time of year for FL.  Just as soon as things start to dry out we get down pours.  Safety issues has to be a concern too.  With this much water around alligators, snakes, and other "critters" tend to migrate freely. 
Thats why I personally feel they are waiting for some drier weather.

I lived in FL for 19 years and I know some areas get more rain than others... I guess it makes sense, Orlando did see more rain than we saw in Lake County.  Most of the time our area was dry while Orlando was soaked.  Arrrghhhhh guess I'm getting impatient! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »

<snip>
my son is a proffessional phoyographer and he took some and I will put them on as soon as he comes over and shows me how...

HH ~  it would be great if you and your son could share the pictures with us. 

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2008, 12:19:23 AM »

FLgranny, I am not sure about what Cindy and George are up to now.  Most of the time lawyers tell their clients to say nothing, nothing at all.  And since George and Cindy are prone to ramble, I doubt that their lawyer or Casey's lawyers want them out talking.  They were very quiet for a while.  Now I think they just have to saw something.  After all, they are trapped in that house all day.  It cannot be easy.  And perhaps they really think they can help Casey or help themselves by talking to the media. 

I am pretty hard on them but I would hate to be in their shoes.  I don't blame them for standing with their daughter, even if she did this horrible thing.  And I think they have encouraged her to tell the truth.  So maybe they do really believe that she did not kill Caylee.  Maybe it is all they have to hang onto at this "worst of worst" time.

There are certainly things about this case that are puzzling beyond belief.  I really wonder how the prosecution is going to present a timeline to the jury. 

Hudsunn, every time I try to imagine what it must be like to be in their shoes I just can't go there.  So I have tried to give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt and believe that is why they also can't go there.  I know for a certainty that neither my son or daughter, or their spouses for that matter, would do harm to any of my grandchildren.  No matter what, I would never believe they could do such a thing.  Do the A's feel this way too?  I don't know.  Of course, there is no comparison between my children and the A's.  Both of my kids have been in LE and my son is still.

I believe that the love we have for our children can sometimes make us blind to their faults, but I don't think that is the case here.  Cindy told Casey's friends that she was a sociopath, a liar and a thief.  IMO, part of what drives the A's is a sense of guilt.  Not that they are directly guilty in the disappearance of Caylee, but that they were enabling Casey for all these years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.