April 19, 2024, 07:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464664 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

Hey Dolce,

maybe you could ask your Dad what he thinks would be charges if relatives encouraged/directed a perpetrator to dispose of a child's body, whether death resulted by accident or murder,  in order to garner national attention by reporting a kidnapping, setting up donation jars, setting up a trust to maintain their lifestyle while "searching for the child", possibly diverting those funds received by selling of photo's, print & magazine interviews, book or movie royalties offset legal expenses of the accused, when the "original script" wasn't followed thus bringing suspicion way ahead of anticipated possible suspicion.  Think the "normal" 7 year waiting time until going into court to have the missing child declared deceased & then being the legal beneficiaries of the "estate".

I would be most interested in his opinion under the above theoretical circumstances.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2008, 12:20:04 AM »

HH - Your AWESOME!! I just got caught up - I can't wait to hear about everything! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2008, 12:21:34 AM »

I agree with everyone that this is a tragedy on a grand scale.  Casey is young, pretty, bright and had a darling daughter and lots of support (plus a lot of pressure and criticism) from her family.  People with far, far less have made it in this world.  It is the fact that she is so young, pretty, bright and middle class that makes this a high profile case.  Otherwise it would not get all the attention it is getting.  It is sad that some cases get no attention at all and they are just as sad, or sadder.  It is hard for us to accept that people who are a lot like us, at least outwardly, can have such a tragedy in their family. 

Call me crazy, but a little honesty would go a long way now.  The constant lying from these people has turned the public against them and made Casey into an even worse villain, imo.  We are not heartless.  I wrote not long ago that I felt sorry for Casey in a way because she had been berated by her mother as unfit to raise a child.  That had to hurt terribly.

But when they insult the intelligence of the public, they tread on very thin ice.  We know their little family was not perfect or anywhere near it.  We know that Casey had problems and that her parents knew it long before this happened.  We know that Cindy was in therapy, that she and George almost divorced, that Casey did not even finish high school and that Casey had not worked in years but pretended to work at Universal Studios.  None of us considers this run-of-the-mill, everyday middly class American family joy.  It seems to us that some serious issues were at work.

I had problems with my mother from time to time, but she never went around to my friends telling them that I was a sociopath and a chronic liar.  All marriages have their ups and downs, but George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born.  Something was going on there for him to move out at a time when he was needed most. 

I don't see why they are so secretive about the father of Caylee.  It may be none of our business, but it is HIS business, if he is still alive, and HIS FAMILY's business, if he is not.  They have a right to know if their granddaughter is missing and probably dead.  And if the father is someone within the family, as has been suggested by Leonard Padilla, I wonder why the family has not denied it. 

They have a curious way of dealing with the public.  They are offended at some things that make little difference but they do not even answer other things that are devastating to their reputations.  Cindy seems to think that if she can just throw enough mud at other people and call them enough names, she will improve her own situation.  That never works. 

Oh, well, Casey will be tried one day and odds are she will be found guilty and locked up for the rest of her life if she does not get the death penalty.  George said in his interview something he has said before, that his daughter had gotten involved in something.  He and Cindy like to imply that she fell in with the wrong group and they kidnapped her child, which of course is not the same at all as having a babysitter kidnap your child.  I suppose they are implying that she got into a drug deal of some kind and offended the Mexican or Columbian drug cartel.  But Casey was living out of her car or bumming room and board from friends and stealing from her own family and Amy.  She was hardly living the high life on millions of dollars worth of drug deals.  I don't think that theory is going to go far. 

There have just been too many stories and too many lies.  Casey is right where she belongs, and it is sad, but she has to pay for her crime.

One of the subjects which you have mentioned in this post is that of Caylee's father.  I know that many of us believe that her father is a close relative, but let's put that theory aside for a moment and consider the alternative.  I heard Cindy say that she had seen the father's obituary but she "Couldn't remember his name." How unlikely is that??? No, I think there is a living, breathing father somewhere who quite likely is not aware that he even had a daughter. If this is the case, he has parents, perhaps living grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts...well you get the idea.  If the Anthonys have withheld this from him, it just doubles and quadruples the tragedy.  They never had the pleasure of seeing that sweet little face laughing up at them and hear her laughter or feel her hugs and kisses as her great-grandfather did, nor did they hear her singing "You are my Sunshine."  And if this young man is no longer living, still there are all of those paternal relatives who are unaware of what they missed and what was taken by this "Odious creature."  And all of these pleasures were thoughtlessly and unfeelingly withheld from them by the Anthonys.

I wonder if any of them, or perhaps all of them, could file a lawsuit for "Wrongful death" against Casey, and perhaps other lawsuits on other grounds because they were deliberately cheated out of one of life's greatest pleasures.

It is for this reason that I hope LE has exhausted every possible avenue of inquiry to determine Caylee's paternity and make a definitive determine as to her father's status--living or dead. 

Babybear.... this bothers me as well.... If there is a living father out there he and his family deserve to know the truth....If there is a deceased father, then his family has not only lost their son, but also a chance to see him in different expressions , mannerisms and such that Caylee inherited from him....that is so very sad.....If my son were (God Forbid) gone from me and he had left behind a child, I am sure that child would be so very precious to me because he/she would be a living reminder , a living part of my child.....Just makes  no sense to me all the secrecy about Caylee's bio father....unless she simply has no idea which guy she was with fathered her child......or it is a member of the family....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »

Di sweety its the rainy time of year for FL.  Just as soon as things start to dry out we get down pours.  Safety issues has to be a concern too.  With this much water around alligators, snakes, and other "critters" tend to migrate freely. 
Thats why I personally feel they are waiting for some drier weather.

I lived in FL for 19 years and I know some areas get more rain than others... I guess it makes sense, Orlando did see more rain than we saw in Lake County.  Most of the time our area was dry while Orlando was soaked.  Arrrghhhhh guess I'm getting impatient! 

Mags ~  I surely understand how you feel.  It may seem like this case is taking a long time, but in reality it isn't.  I am prepared to wait and let Tim Miller with TES and the LE get their ducks all in a row, find Caylee and do it right.  The searches take a lot of time for planning and etc.  I'm no expert, and I haven't done a search with TES, but I was trying to think of all that would be required to make it happen.  It's huge!  And there are other missing persons and searches, and Tim was hit hard by Hurricane Ike. All of this is just my opinion.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2008, 12:24:41 AM »

"I hope they find the little guy."    I couldn't believe they said on NG the meth sales were in the high BILLIONS!

Wow! All that money, people are ruining their lives...We all pay.

We thought drugs were involved in the disappearance of Caylee at first. That would have given us some hope, but not anymore. Poor Baby.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 18, 2008, 12:28:47 AM »

OK....Im finally home after a very busy day in Orlando and I have a few things I would like to share with everyone...First of all I want to say that I met alot of prople throughout my stay inOrlando and yes a few were police officers.....some with the case, some not  and the first reaction I got from each and everyone of them was sadness over poor little Caylee.......I never met one,...not one person that believes that she is with us anymore, so if there is people like that out there as the Anthony's claim....then they must all be inside that house with them or in PR because they are not anywere that I could find by just listening to passerbyers or clerks in the stores or customers  anybody...I went to several locations during my little road trip today and unless you live in Florida as I do and have my entire life, then you might not understand the vastness of these areas....OMG....woods woods and more woods and not to mention the Orange Groves that can go on forever....I went to the Boggy Creek area and it seems to be a little drier area then some, but it also didnt seem as thick as some of the other areas...I went around Blanchard Park and OMG such a wide range of woods that I almost started crying right then.....the same with the area by BellaVista......and the Airport.....it is drying up some now but you could see where the water table use to be......But something still made me go back to Econ Trail and Lake Underhill.....anyway after standing a few feet into the wooded area I suddenly realized just what a job Tim MIller and the searchers has in store for them...I tried and tried to think ....what would I do if I wanted to hide something...and then I thought ....as I looked around there are several holes already in some of these areas....trees that had fallen over had left some pretty big indentions in the ground and so covering up would be the only real problem..but...its the where thats the problem.....I have now come to realize that if and when that poor Baby is found it will be only with the Grace of God standing beside the searchers and I think Tim is as close to God as we have for a job such as this..
      I did get to see my friend for only a short time today and I did ask about the Guy that came forward with the sighting in the Boggy Creek area and he said that at this point nobody is not being believed or dismissed, that every area that has been brought to their attenton WILL be added to places of interest and be searched as time allows...I asked about a lot of things .........mostly things he could not comment on and I already knew this but I asked anyway...the dress.....he said sent off for testing....was it hers........no comment ...but it was found and sent off for testing and that will give us the facts not just a guess......I asked about the cell phone pings and how accurate they were in any other cases that they might have worked and used them ........very accurate and very useful......the decomposition in the trunk of the car....could it have been someone else..or caused by something else...............You watch the news ,science is science there is only one answer.....................and so on and so forth...I asked a lot of things but I cant write them all here  right now  ,   but I just wanted to say that I did ..in deed ...learn alot these past few days and I am gonna go back when Tim searches and join him and the other searchers...Its gonna take alot of people to completely search these areas...and I know I couldnt do anything by myself when I did see just how big these woods were but I dod think that with a lot of other people it is possible........I hate to think of poor poor Caylee being out there all by herself and it made me sick just looking at all that space, I cried all the way home....Now I just want to choke Casey until she tells just where that poor baby is................I dont want her there in those scary woods.........Sorry about the length of this post but I just cant think about it and not get upset......Im just so so Sad for her..................................

BLESS YOUR HEART HIGHERHOPES...
Bless Your Heart!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: October 18, 2008, 12:30:09 AM »

HH - look forward to your pics and what a heartfelt post!  I know I would so be hanging with you if I lived in Florida.  You kind heart beats through your words.

MUFFY - I tossed something in your nanner basket for you to look at.

Night all - this monkey is overdue for some hair-raising rest!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

I'm watchin' you George

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:13 AM »

G'nite News Junkie!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

HH - Your AWESOME!! I just got caught up - I can't wait to hear about everything! 

KCJackie, have you heard of when exactly this new witness saw Casey at Boggy Creek Rd.?  It would be interesting if we could place her in that area on that day.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:23 AM »

Is LE allowed to subpoena the records from Cindy seeing the doctor that diagnosed Casey as a sociopath? Under the circumstances it would reveal some past behavior of Casey's. Cindy would fight it tooth and nail as it would expose her further for using bad judgement trusting Caylee with Casey.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2008, 12:33:46 AM »

Thank you KC........but I really wish they would find Caylee.......and especially before it gets cold ....gosh I cant stand to think of her being out in those woods.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

Goodnite everyone - justice for Caylee and her big sister Natalee!

Good Night PeriscopeKitty.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2008, 12:34:39 AM »

KCJackie, have you heard of when exactly this new witness saw Casey at Boggy Creek Rd.?  It would be interesting if we could place her in that area on that day.

Haven't heard any time yet - it will be very interesting.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2008, 12:35:02 AM »

HH - look forward to your pics and what a heartfelt post!  I know I would so be hanging with you if I lived in Florida.  You kind heart beats through your words.

Thank You.just wish I could do more........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »

Thank you KC........but I really wish they would find Caylee.......and especially before it gets cold ....gosh I cant stand to think of her being out in those woods.........

I can't imagine what it would actually feel like visiting all those places - I'm sure it took a lot out of you!  Emotional rollercoaster...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:32 AM »

Thank You.just wish I could do more........

You are doin' just fine HH, imo.   

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:36 AM »

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Rob, I posted this on a Cage back ... Not necessarily to do with the Witness Words - But does have to do with the Sighting of Casey's Car at the Amscot..
This is from a Real Estate site that is Active as of now - Property for sale - Right there where the Amscot Building is.
Tells the Demographics of Traffic Flow within the Cross Streets -Which I find very HIGH
It is a business district area non residential from what I see. So with that we all know that Traffic Never Sleeps ...

-------------------
Someone has Witnessed Something - they just may not know it imo

This is the part I do not understand also, If the car was there at 7 and  it was there all day HUH? LP states she left it there in the morning came back and got and then abandoned it again , none of that make sense to me ..... Can someone check cell phone pings from that day , they confuse me.... If she kept coming back in forth with the car she had to have help
[/quote]
We went thru this before and went round and round. No answers.
The car was spotted at 7 am. on the lot.
Casey spent the night at Tony's.
So, the car must have been dumped there the night before. Why and how did she get back to Tony's ?
She was on the road at around 9:30 am. on June 27 th.
She called Tony to pick her up at 11:4? as she was out of gas.
He picked her up and she had groceries, he suspected from her parents house.
June 30, Monday, she goes to buy a gas can with Amy.
Car towed.
There was lots more in there with the phone calls, but it made no sense that the car was there at 7 am and then she was driving it until later in the afternoon.
I did go to the cell records and could not make heads or tails of what had happened.

Tony would know what had transpired the night before in relation to her car, where she usually parked it at his place and what if anything was odd about the car situation. 
[/quote]
Remember that the 27th is a Friday and she plans on going to Fusion to promote Tony, she can't go in a stinky car. So she parks it by a dumpster at Amscot to mask the smell. It had to be there before 7 a.m. because it was spotted there. Could be Casey slept there in her car all night. Then before 11 a.m. she showered (in a public bathroom?) and got groceries and was picked up. 4 hours is a long time.

Let's say she abandoned the car at Amscot earlier, shortly after the last ping when she dumped the body. When she realized the smell was in the car and on her, she drives around looking for a place, finds Amscot, maybe around midnight right by the dumpster is perfect. Maybe she takes a nap and wakes at 3 a.m. She has even more time to shower and wait for Tony at 11 a.m.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2008, 12:38:37 AM »

On murts sight he said he is taking a metal detector with him tomorrow and I just thouight of something and asked him if Caylee had her ears pierced would they show up on a detector and he said yes.......do we know if her ears were pierced????????????????

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:55 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:00 PM AT

Good Night Janet.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.