April 24, 2024, 05:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465036 times)
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: October 18, 2008, 06:23:07 AM »

Thanks for responding.I had read tonys thread here, but i took it as he said he hadnt talked to her since before the arrest.
Maybe i was confused.Im sure it doesnt make a diffrence, i just wondered why 1 of them was lying about it.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #381 on: October 18, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
`

I have been thinking about that and well, IIRC a lot of people thought the numbers that the Ants had floating WERE the police tip line. I would bet he called the Ants number thinking it was the police tipline. I also have to wonder how many other tips in that area for the same thing were called in to "that tip line". I am sure the Ants would never admit to it nor would they pass it on to LE which I am sure is why LE did not want the Ants having this tip line going and plastering that number every where. They can pick and choose which tips come to light and which are buried. Wonder how many other people think their tip was followed up on or ignored and just left it at calling it in never to follow up to make sure LE got it and followed up?
Just a thought.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 18, 2008, 07:32:14 AM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
`

I have been thinking about that and well, IIRC a lot of people thought the numbers that the Ants had floating WERE the police tip line. I would bet he called the Ants number thinking it was the police tipline. I also have to wonder how many other tips in that area for the same thing were called in to "that tip line". I am sure the Ants would never admit to it nor would they pass it on to LE which I am sure is why LE did not want the Ants having this tip line going and plastering that number every where. They can pick and choose which tips come to light and which are buried. Wonder how many other people think their tip was followed up on or ignored and just left it at calling it in never to follow up to make sure LE got it and followed up?
Just a thought.
Interference with LE isn't something new for the Anthonys.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: October 18, 2008, 07:39:55 AM »

Has this been discussed?
The pings from Lee or Tony's cells inthe same area where the witness spotted straw hat? If the suit fisherman was on the cell there have to be pings. Maybe he was on Casey's phone while she was using the shovel and that's where pings came from.
What was the first Friday after June 16th, when Casey would have to dispose of the body? I would say that on the 19th or 20th would narrow down the woods timeframe.
It could be that she collected the body after that and put it back in the trunk but there would be dirt in there. So I suspect that there was a plastic bag with fluids only that was put back in the trunk, and possibly Caylees clothes that began to smell bad on the 27th.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: October 18, 2008, 07:41:31 AM »

`

Just a thought.
Interference with LE isn't something new for the Anthonys.

I see that, makes you wonder what kind of cop GA was... You would think with his LE background he would be more respectful and supportive of LE. No one in that family has any morals or decency at all.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: October 18, 2008, 07:44:09 AM »

Has this been discussed?
The pings from Lee or Tony's cells inthe same area where the witness spotted straw hat? If the suit fisherman was on the cell there have to be pings. Maybe he was on Casey's phone while she was using the shovel and that's where pings came from.
What was the first Friday after June 16th, when Casey would have to dispose of the body? I would say that on the 19th or 20th would narrow down the woods timeframe.
It could be that she collected the body after that and put it back in the trunk but there would be dirt in there. So I suspect that there was a plastic bag with fluids only that was put back in the trunk, and possibly Caylees clothes that began to smell bad on the 27th.

Looked at the calender and the first Friday would be the 20th. IIRC there was some dirt in the trunk.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: October 18, 2008, 07:51:57 AM »

TY Klaasend    do we have a time frame on Sat.  for MURT

MURT says around noon, that's all I know.  So I guess around 12 noon ET.

Murt is there early... I don't know where exactly he is, because I just hopped on the site.. but he's stopped at a McD's and said he's early. He's searching with a group of people who used to be part of TES.. but no longer are. They had decided to do their own searching. He said they are not Wyatt.. or part of Wyatt's team.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: October 18, 2008, 07:56:36 AM »

Good morning all!!! I am having a yard sell and trying to catch up........ Has HH reported back since she has been in Orlando?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: October 18, 2008, 07:58:05 AM »

Murt- he's starting early because he's been asked to join the search.  Originally it was at noon, but it's changed now that he's part of the deal.  Noon might be in the middle of the search, or after.. during, his equipment will be shut off.  Search groups have very strict protocols with taking pictures, etc..  so he has to be very careful.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: October 18, 2008, 08:00:47 AM »

(Searching will start around 9 am EST he said)

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

Murt- he's starting early because he's been asked to join the search.  Originally it was at noon, but it's changed now that he's part of the deal.  Noon might be in the middle of the search, or after.. during, his equipment will be shut off.  Search groups have very strict protocols with taking pictures, etc..  so he has to be very careful.

Since it appears though that a certain person has planted an item/items (dress) I would think a rolling camera would cover their butts

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2008, 08:32:07 AM »

from Murt- "Breaking news on rope found at J Blanchard Park..  it was tied to a stake and the rope was under the water. Somebody pulled on the rope, the rope was caught, the knot came unraveled and the rope came away. So there's a possibility that there's something still there.  They're discussing taking a boat out to check what may be underwater there, next week.. using some of his equipment, if they don't find anything today (or maybe even if they do?)"

Murt is headed into McD's for a meeting (and will find out what is allowed and what isn't as far as the search- I think he means filming, etc)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: October 18, 2008, 08:32:24 AM »

Murt went in McDonald's for a meeting with the other searchers, but will update everyone afterwards.  Here is the link to his site.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »

Found this little guy today, do we have him already? he is so darned cute!!!

Yes LDSTLOU don't you remember?  That was Nativelingo (the one in Aruba)

Yes -- I remember

But someone was using it here recently.

There are one or two more (in addition to kackylacky0 that have been recycled 

I can no longer look at pic....MUST read nic 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: October 18, 2008, 08:36:12 AM »

Good morning all!!! I am having a yard sell and trying to catch up........ Has HH reported back since she has been in Orlando?

After the following from HH she stated that she was tired & would report more today.

Quote from: higherhopes on October 17, 2008, 09:30:08 PM
OK....Im finally home after a very busy day in Orlando and I have a few things I would like to share with everyone...First of all I want to say that I met alot of prople throughout my stay inOrlando and yes a few were police officers.....some with the case, some not  and the first reaction I got from each and everyone of them was sadness over poor little Caylee.......I never met one,...not one person that believes that she is with us anymore, so if there is people like that out there as the Anthony's claim....then they must all be inside that house with them or in PR because they are not anywere that I could find by just listening to passerbyers or clerks in the stores or customers  anybody...I went to several locations during my little road trip today and unless you live in Florida as I do and have my entire life, then you might not understand the vastness of these areas....OMG....woods woods and more woods and not to mention the Orange Groves that can go on forever....I went to the Boggy Creek area and it seems to be a little drier area then some, but it also didnt seem as thick as some of the other areas...I went around Blanchard Park and OMG such a wide range of woods that I almost started crying right then.....the same with the area by BellaVista......and the Airport.....it is drying up some now but you could see where the water table use to be......But something still made me go back to Econ Trail and Lake Underhill.....anyway after standing a few feet into the wooded area I suddenly realized just what a job Tim MIller and the searchers has in store for them...I tried and tried to think ....what would I do if I wanted to hide something...and then I thought ....as I looked around there are several holes already in some of these areas....trees that had fallen over had left some pretty big indentions in the ground and so covering up would be the only real problem..but...its the where thats the problem.....I have now come to realize that if and when that poor Baby is found it will be only with the Grace of God standing beside the searchers and I think Tim is as close to God as we have for a job such as this..
      I did get to see my friend for only a short time today and I did ask about the Guy that came forward with the sighting in the Boggy Creek area and he said that at this point nobody is not being believed or dismissed, that every area that has been brought to their attenton WILL be added to places of interest and be searched as time allows...I asked about a lot of things .........mostly things he could not comment on and I already knew this but I asked anyway...the dress.....he said sent off for testing....was it hers........no comment ...but it was found and sent off for testing and that will give us the facts not just a guess......I asked about the cell phone pings and how accurate they were in any other cases that they might have worked and used them ........very accurate and very useful......the decomposition in the trunk of the car....could it have been someone else..or caused by something else...............You watch the news ,science is science there is only one answer.....................and so on and so forth...I asked a lot of things but I cant write them all here  right now  ,   but I just wanted to say that I did ..in deed ...learn alot these past few days and I am gonna go back when Tim searches and join him and the other searchers...Its gonna take alot of people to completely search these areas...and I know I couldnt do anything by myself when I did see just how big these woods were but I dod think that with a lot of other people it is possible........I hate to think of poor poor Caylee being out there all by herself and it made me sick just looking at all that space, I cried all the way home....Now I just want to choke Casey until she tells just where that poor baby is................I dont want her there in those scary woods.........Sorry about the length of this post but I just cant think about it and not get upset......Im just so so Sad for her..................................
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 18, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »

Goodnite from Canada mes amies !

Buenos dias from Miami, Kat. Good to 'see' you 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: October 18, 2008, 08:43:40 AM »

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

That's great!!! Congrats!!! 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #397 on: October 18, 2008, 08:52:33 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
From the last thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma wrote:
Hi Brandi
Naaaa,IMO Cindy and George both knew Caylee was dead way before she was reported missing.They both knew by 6/16 and they both knew for sure when they smelled that car on 7/15.They know she's dead and they know Casey killed her.No denial,they just want people to believe they are in denial....nope.

Altruest wrote:
I agree Karma, the reason for all the nonsense, imo, is that CA screwed up, she really DID NOT MEAN TO SAY the "damn dead body in the car" statement due to her anger at having to spend all that money on the towed car which was not part of the "original script", they really meant to have the cops come under the ruse of the bad 22 yr old daughter coming clean to OCSO about the kidnapping at J Blanchard Park, probably a different day as well, but under no circumstances was that car supposed to be in the scenario.  If the "original script" had been followed & CA had not screwed up they would have been on easy street, had enough time to clean up the car by pouring bleach all over that trunk, of course they didn't find out about the decomp odor until 7/15 but that car was never supposed to be mentioned other than the 22 yr old daughter hadn't returned it when told to by the legal owners, by the time KC would have come under suspicion, which she eventually would have the car would be clean after a heavy dousing with Febreeze, Caylee's DNA would have only been located in the main part of the car, where it should be found.  They were attempting to duplicate the Madeleine disappearance with identified suspects basically.  How many months after Madeleine's disappearance had the Portuguese Police ordered the rented car examined for forensic evidence, iirc it was months.

It really isn't just them trying to protect KC, they are protecting themselves, the chief producer is CA, GA went along as his normal MO, they are protecting their own asses from getting prosecuted for the perpetration of a fraud along with being an accessory after the fact, falsehoods stated to OCSO during the case of an investigation & probably 10 more charges.

Would love HH to tell my & others scenario & ask just what charges would CA & GA be facing if they really did advise KC what to do after the death of the child, I don't even want to believe they were part of the death before it happened, although I do recognize there is a possibility.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma wrote:
I so agree with this Altruest(sp?I apologize if it's wrong)
IMO Cindy and George are following a script.I also want some charges brought against them both(and Lee)for obstructing justice,for hindering an investigation and for milking good people out of their money(if that is happening)and for just being evil non humans who helped coverup the death of their own grand daughter.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: October 18, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »

Mornin all my new monkey friends-and Happy Sweetest Day! Thanks for the link to Murt's site!   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: October 18, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »

Mornin all my new monkey friends-and Happy Sweetest Day! Thanks for the link to Murt's site!   

Thanks and Happy Sweetest Day to you!

Wouldn't it be nice for Caylee to be found on Sweetest Day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.