March 29, 2024, 06:45:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463603 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull~  I am asking both of you to stop.  If you feel you or anyone else is being attacked, please alert a MOD.  Notice I am a MOD.  And I want all of you to stop.   As far as "correcting", what do you have in mind?  I would like all to remember you are in a missing child's thread. 

sorry for upsetting the cage, Muffy.  I'll alert a mod next time.  Can this be my alert for this time?  I think FLgrammy was attacking posters, would you mind checking into that?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »

Although I am overjoyed that TES is going back to Orlando to find this baby ... and it will be the largest search ever .... and people have donated ... who knows how much money at this point, to make it happen .... 

My heart can't help but break for the other families who's "babies" continue to lay out there ... somewhere .... the families that do want the media attention ... the families that do want the searchers ....

I'm sorry to be a killjoy ... not my intention ... just reading about Carolyn and the love of her son ... makes me think ... ........ and the fact that there are more .... makes me sad

I'm out for the night ... NITERZZZ ALL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »

I am sorry ((hug who just posted )) that ... I got lost trying to read it.
I feel much compassion for who initially wrote that on Humble ..
Yes much Anger is out there for the Anthony's .. that is Agreed.
But I have to say that we have to somewhat remove our own personal heart, mind and soul away from this " Anger" because its not worth "our" individual health to get so upset. I am guilty as well. If I stay up to late on SM ... I can't sleep or I have nightmares about Caylee ....
WE All Need to Remember Our Sane Minds are our Clarity and Bump up the Bananas Potassium

We Need to focus and Keep Our Faith So We Can Go On and Concentrate On Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »

Muffy or Klaas...nanner.  Thank you!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull~  I am asking both of you to stop.  If you feel you or anyone else is being attacked, please alert a MOD.  Notice I am a MOD.  And I want all of you to stop.   As far as "correcting", what do you have in mind?  I would like all to remember you are in a missing child's thread. 

sorry for upsetting the cage, Muffy.  I'll alert a mod next time.  Can this be my alert for this time?  I think FLgrammy was attacking posters, would you mind checking into that?

I'll check on it 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2008, 09:08:35 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.
Dihannah1 I wrote my last post to You ... hope you read it Smile Look UP

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »

I have a question.  Though I AM thrilled TES is going back and possibly with a big army.   Why are they waiting until Nov?

The longer they wait, the more chance any evidence can be destroyed by the elements.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »

Now that we have a specific date for Tim's return, I surely hope that assistance for the volunteers has been organized before the search date.

thumleft

and if what LP said is true.. that they want 2000 people searching.. and tim saying that it will be the BIGGEST search.... welll....that sounds like they will need ALOT of supplies and support...Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

I could be wrong, but it just doesn't ring completely true for me. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2008, 09:13:13 PM »

I did Deenie and thank you. You have a very good point there.  I was reading earlier today where several monkeys had experienced Sociopaths in there lives, so thought it might add to that.   Also another reason for those who agree with the protests.  There are so many opinions out there on that.  I just wanted to bring one over. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

I have a question.  Though I AM thrilled TES is going back and possibly with a big army.   Why are they waiting until Nov?

The longer they wait, the more chance any evidence can be destroyed by the elements.

Di sweety its the rainy time of year for FL.  Just as soon as things start to dry out we get down pours.  Safety issues has to be a concern too.  With this much water around alligators, snakes, and other "critters" tend to migrate freely. 
Thats why I personally feel they are waiting for some drier weather.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2008, 09:15:59 PM »

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

Good points.  But is it possible she learned about forensics from going through process?   It does sound pretty deep, but nothing surprises me anymore.  We ALL know, there are EVIL people out there.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »

Di sweety its the rainy time of year for FL.  Just as soon as things start to dry out we get down pours.  Safety issues has to be a concern too.  With this much water around alligators, snakes, and other "critters" tend to migrate freely. 
Thats why I personally feel they are waiting for some drier weather.

Ok Dolce.  I was under the impression it was drying up, but can totally understand the reason.  Thanks! Wink

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2008, 09:18:13 PM »

Hiya Monkeys - had to actually work today so I'm very behind !  I see the little wench pled "not-guilty" to her murder charge today   

Hope everyone had a good Friday !  I'm planning on trying to catch some of Murt's broadcast tomorrow - wouldn't that be awesome if he found something !
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

Now that we have a specific date for Tim's return, I surely hope that assistance for the volunteers has been organized before the search date.

thumleft

and if what LP said is true.. that they want 2000 people searching.. and tim saying that it will be the BIGGEST search.... welll....that sounds like they will need ALOT of supplies and support...Smile

YES!  That touches my heart!  I wish I could be there with THAT army!  If 2000 people with so many areas of interest can't find her body, then I will be very concerned.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2008, 09:19:26 PM »

I think you're asking the wrong people, maybe you should call TES and ask them.  I'm sure they have very good reasons for waiting until November 8th.  It's really only 3 weeks away.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

Out4Bull
~  Thank you for calling attention to a problem.  I had already sent a PM as a mod to Klaas when I first asked all to stop, back in the previous thread.    I didn't even need a mod button to see trouble brewin'... The best thing is not to engage, and hit the report to mod button.  Remember, Klaas is the one with the big red button, not the mods.  And all mods look to Klaas for guidance.  She runs a pretty tight ship too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

If she has been home that much maybe she watches the re-runs of CSI on FX?  LOL  Thats where I get all of my info. LOL  Oh and NG too...LOL  I am an A+ Grissom student. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »

I did Deenie and thank you. You have a very good point there.  I was reading earlier today where several monkeys had experienced Sociopaths in there lives, so thought it might add to that.   Also another reason for those who agree with the protests.  There are so many opinions out there on that.  I just wanted to bring one over. 
I myself know all to well .... I know yes  ... and I cannot allow myself to be affected thru memory or otherwise ...because it gets me nowhere. Trauma, Drama thrown at you with out being able to grasp is hard enough ... there is no control.
One of my Fave Quotes is of Maya Angelou

I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.