April 26, 2024, 05:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465096 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: October 18, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »

Mornin all my new monkey friends-and Happy Sweetest Day! Thanks for the link to Murt's site!   

Thanks and Happy Sweetest Day to you!

Wouldn't it be nice for Caylee to be found on Sweetest Day?

Thanks Mammy!! It would be awesome if Caylee was found today!!  I am saying lots of prays for Murt-and his friends!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2008, 09:02:05 AM »

Casey will always be looking for the advantage for herself.  If she sees no advantage in talking, then she won't.  I think it's way too early in the legal process for her to see an advantage in telling what she knows.  Sometimes I wonder if she ever will because she does live in that fantasy land of her imagination.  That gives her false hope even when none exists.

This is so true AZLady.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:03:56 AM by San » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 18, 2008, 09:02:59 AM »

(You can see how far back I am and trying to catch up).

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull, I just got back to find you attacking me, not just my post.  For the record, I didn't call Hudsunn an "@ss" as you put it.  I simply asked Hudsunn a question requesting a link and instead received smart @ss replies, none of which were from Hudsunn.  I don't appreciate your attacking me, and I didn't ask you any questions.

Mods, please contact me if you believe that I was out of line.

Edit:  You insinuated and that was enough.  Out4Bull went overboard too in their complaints about your post.  Please do not continue this discussion

Klaas, please don't hurt me. I don't mean to disobey you, but I haven't said anything about this because honestly I didn't know I needed to until I read the above post.  I don't know how to address FLGrammy otherwise (no PM's), to express my sincere apology.  (Please don't be too mad?? 

FLGrammy- I in no way was being a smart a$$, and FLGrammy, I'm not only surprised you took my answer to you in that way, but I'm also sorry that I seem to have offended you?   Please know that I thought I was being helpful in answering a question, and I'm sorry it came off as other than what I had intended. I didn't mean to create any issues between you and O4B, or anybody else, for that matter.   

Klaas- I hope I don't get put on time out for that, but I felt it important to apologize if I did something wrong.  Sad

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: October 18, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »

Mornin all my new monkey friends-and Happy Sweetest Day! Thanks for the link to Murt's site!   

Hi littleone   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: October 18, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

Hi littleone   

Are the rest of us just monkey doo, you little flirt?     j/k
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: October 18, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

(You can see how far back I am and trying to catch up).

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull, I just got back to find you attacking me, not just my post.  For the record, I didn't call Hudsunn an "@ss" as you put it.  I simply asked Hudsunn a question requesting a link and instead received smart @ss replies, none of which were from Hudsunn.  I don't appreciate your attacking me, and I didn't ask you any questions.

Mods, please contact me if you believe that I was out of line.

Edit:  You insinuated and that was enough.  Out4Bull went overboard too in their complaints about your post.  Please do not continue this discussion

Klaas, please don't hurt me. I don't mean to disobey you, but I haven't said anything about this because honestly I didn't know I needed to until I read the above post.  I don't know how to address FLGrammy otherwise (no PM's), to express my sincere apology.  (Please don't be too mad?? 

FLGrammy- I in no way was being a smart a$$, and FLGrammy, I'm not only surprised you took my answer to you in that way, but I'm also sorry that I seem to have offended you?   Please know that I thought I was being helpful in answering a question, and I'm sorry it came off as other than what I had intended. I didn't mean to create any issues between you and O4B, or anybody else, for that matter.   

Klaas- I hope I don't get put on time out for that, but I felt it important to apologize if I did something wrong.  Sad

I'm not sure what is going on but I don't think Klaas is going to put you on a time out.  If you were on a time out you wouldn't be able to post.  Let's just move on and continue posting.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 18, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »

Hi littleone   

Hey Rob!! I was watching Murt's cam and i believe he just dumped me at McDonalds and didnt even buy me breakfast!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 18, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »

Hi littleone   

Nahhhhh.....I was sure he said yesterday that he wanted to post pics of us all because we're so hot. 

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: October 18, 2008, 09:12:50 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: October 18, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »

Hi littleone   

good morning mammy!!

I was just being nice...I have been known to do that every now and then.. just ask around and you'll see 

+++

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:25 AM »

Hi littleone   

good morning mammy!!

I was just being nice...I have been known to do that every now and then.. just ask around and you'll see 

ya ya ya...  Good Morning Rob!   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: October 18, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »

Hi littleone   

Hey Rob!! I was watching Murt's cam and i believe he just dumped me at McDonalds and didnt even buy me breakfast!

I saw that they managed to yank that rope loose... I hope they don't cause a flood in China...he he he he

+++

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 18, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »

Hi littleone   

I saw that they managed to yank that rope loose... I hope they don't cause a flood in China...he he he he

lol-someone should of told them-don't yank the rope!~~   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 18, 2008, 09:20:45 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

Anything is possible, but there's also the thought that Caylee sometimes called Cindy Mommy, and her doll. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: October 18, 2008, 09:21:42 AM »

ok.. here's a lil sumtin' sumtin'

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: October 18, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »

Nikki

Lalas has thought from the beginning that Casey has MPD.

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: October 18, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »

BUT ...

Here we go..

Nikki, Casey is a sociopath, so in essence she does have more than one side. Only the people who knew her CLOSELY know the charming loving Casey & also the enraged evil Casey. That is why so many of her friends couldn't believe that she would kill her daughter. They never were allowed to see her evil side. All of them would have, in time. Please believe me, I 've known a sociopath for 13 years and the different sides are like night & day. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #417 on: October 18, 2008, 09:23:38 AM »

GOD  what is wrong with these people

IMO, they know Caylee is gone.  There is no going back.  What is left? 
What is left IMO is justice for their grand daughter Caylee.Peace for their grand daughter Caylee.IF they truly loved Caylee with all their heart and soul,they would not support the one who killed her,they would be out looking for her themselves.They would not be doing any of the things they are doing now IF they truly loved Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: October 18, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

They don't want to blow Lee or George's cover-right now!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: October 18, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

Unless the well-dressed person was careful not to let his face be seen. Also, if the person in the straw hat actually was Casey, she might have been wearing the hat in order to shield her face from view.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.