April 20, 2024, 02:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464791 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 18, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »

ok.. here's a lil sumtin' sumtin'

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 18, 2008, 09:28:09 AM »

Something else that really pisses me off about Daddy George. Anyone else notice how mad he was about the Casey Anthony ebay auctions? Why didn't they ever speak up about all of the Caylee tshirt/bracelet auctions? Could it beeeeeeee-cause they hoped to collect the profits from those sales? I just hope Daddy George doesn't make another statement today!! i'm not sure i could handle it!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: October 18, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...
OR -- perhaps Caylee considered Cindy as "mommy" since she took care of her most of the time.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 18, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

Unless the well-dressed person was careful not to let his face be seen. Also, if the person in the straw hat actually was Casey, she might have been wearing the hat in order to shield her face from view.

Also this guy said that she was in such a hurry to get the bag & shovel in the trunk that she hit her head on the trunk lid. I wish we had a pic of Casey from late June with a mark on her forehead!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: October 18, 2008, 09:30:07 AM »

You guys, that dream freaked me out so badly...I saw Caylee's little face..I spoke to her....It was so weird...I could almost touch her, but then, I couldnt....

I woke up just sick....I wish so badly they would find her...

I am a Christian..I DO NOT belive in psychics, etc...I beleive that if you are a beleiver or a child, that when you die, God takes you to Heaven RIGHT THEN....

But, I really feel like, after that dream, that her little soul is not at rest.....

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: October 18, 2008, 09:31:20 AM »

They don't want to blow Lee or George's cover-right now!!

good point littleone - so you are saying that it could be Lee or George. If the person had his shorts or pants pulled up to his nipples - it's George... and the fact that Casey is doing the digging means it could be Lee.. he can't even break a cardboard sign in half. He isn't strong enough to dig a hole.

good thinking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 18, 2008, 09:31:30 AM »

Maybe the police don't want to say it is someone already connected to the case just yet.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 18, 2008, 09:33:20 AM »

You guys, that dream freaked me out so badly...I saw Caylee's little face..I spoke to her....It was so weird...I could almost touch her, but then, I couldnt....

I woke up just sick....I wish so badly they would find her...

I am a Christian..I DO NOT belive in psychics, etc...I beleive that if you are a beleiver or a child, that when you die, God takes you to Heaven RIGHT THEN....

But, I really feel like, after that dream, that her little soul is not at rest.....

in two cases i have followed closely -one for over three years-i have prayed to have just one dream. After reading about yours-i will stop praying for that!!  i am so sorry-i have lots of nightmares and i know how bad they make you feel. ~~hugs~~

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

Anything is possible, but there's also the thought that Caylee sometimes called Cindy Mommy, and her doll. 
I had forgotten that Caylee called her doll "Mommy"! I think you may have something there . 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »

Unless the well-dressed person was careful not to let his face be seen. Also, if the person in the straw hat actually was Casey, she might have been wearing the hat in order to shield her face from view.

Casey in a haute couture straw hat just cracks me up!!! 

+++

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »

good point littleone - so you are saying that it could be Lee or George. If the person had his shorts or pants pulled up to his nipples - it's George... and the fact that Casey is doing the digging means it could be Lee.. he can't even break a cardboard sign in half. He isn't strong enough to dig a hole.

good thinking.

You are a funny man!! Pants pulled up to his nipples..lmsao!!!
I don't remember the date but remember when George said he chased Caylee in Cindy's truck? I believe he only said that cause he knows his cell phone ping is going to match Casey's!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: October 18, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »

Casey in a haute couture straw hat just cracks me up!!! 

I wish you would Photoshop a pic of a Hee Haw straw hat onto Casey's head.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: October 18, 2008, 09:38:38 AM »

Nikki, I usually don't put to much into dreams until I had one about Natalee. And that freaked me out bigtime.

She is in a tomb / crypt next to a person with the name Johansen or Johnson. And the crypt is near the front entrance of the above ground cemetery. The crypt is whit and she is in the center one with one above and one below.

When it happens to you - it does freak you out.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 18, 2008, 09:40:52 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

I think he is very credible.What disturbs me though is now it's out there..Not sure that was a very good idea as now the perp and her helper knows it and she could be moved again,It disturbs me greatly..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: October 18, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »

I'm not sure. I thought he was on crack, but whatta I know. What do you think?

+++

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 18, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »

I think he is very credible.What disturbs me though is now it's out there..Not sure that was a very good idea as now the perp and her helper knows it and she could be moved again,It disturbs me greatly..Sad

Maybe thats what LE is hoping for? That the helper gets scared and tries to move her? 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #436 on: October 18, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!
I DO know you and your extremely large heart. No question Casey is public enemy #1 -- well deserved. All I'm saying is this family is NOT a just a normal, grieving family caught in the crossfire.
Take George, for example; he garnerd  a LOT of sympathy this week. He talked to the press, said all the right things, testified at the Grand jury, then did a 180 degree turn the very next day. Most here WANTED to embrace him and said so.
Lee, poor innocent Lee! This guy refuses to give a DNA sample or take a polygraph! WTF -- his own neice is missing feared dead.
Cindy?????? Now there's someone begging for sympathy and compassion! 

I have read your testimony of your own life experience ldstlou, have very much appreciated your sharing, and know that this group is not similiar to your wonderful parents, they really aren't.  Lightyears separate their character qualities, this groups is very different. 

On a different subject regarding shock, yes shock does occur with tragedy.  The ability to communicate is significantly altered.  After time passes the mind can play tricks, a phone rings the mind thinks that could be _______, then reality snaps back harshly, a laugh is heard & a thought comes there is ________, how wonderful, then reality snaps back harshly, you think you see _________ take a hard look & reality snaps back harshly.  Our mind does play tricks on us, sometimes it's a needed respite from sadness but these bouts of deceipt, lies being told, inference of ineptitude pointed at OCSO who is working so hard, who has demonstrated compassion & respect, no that is not shock.  It is what it is & it is ugly & the worst there is to see for no child should be abandoned in such a manner to protect a deviant, there is no logic present to that.  JMHO

We have seen many family's that have deserved empathy, respect & compassion.  The Hacking's, Mr. Dahmer, the former Mrs. Dahmer, at W/S SanQuentinVisitor with her brother on DeathRow, or those families of criminals that have been there to support there family member in the court room & with visits but who are respectful of LE efforts & of course the Victim.  They are not ridiculed or suspected of anything as they demonstrate respect & compassion for the victim, don't point the finger at innocent people to deflect from the responsible perpetrator.
Good post Altruist
That's the gist of this for me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #437 on: October 18, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »

it's hard to believe that Casey has pled not guilty on 20 + charges against her...even though some of those charges are on video and, in her own handwriting... amazing.....

She'll probably use 'Slorism Syndrome' as a defense. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: October 18, 2008, 09:47:01 AM »

good thinking.

You are a funny man!! Pants pulled up to his nipples..lmsao!!!
I don't remember the date but remember when George said he chased Caylee in Cindy's truck? I believe he only said that cause he knows his cell phone ping is going to match Casey's!

I forget the date that happened... but there has to be a reason why he put that out there and he KNOW his e-z pass times can be identified - so he had to be STRAIGHT HONEST FORTHRIGHT bending something he knew could be found out.

+++

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: October 18, 2008, 09:47:41 AM »

I'm not sure. I thought he was on crack, but whatta I know. What do you think?

I'm still not sure.  There are lots of people that want their 15 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.