April 24, 2024, 04:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465035 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:26 AM »

Hi monkeys!  After reading about the new possible witness and that he could have seen Casey and a "lookout person", a thought came straight to mind.  If someone else knows where Caylee was left (and I do think someone does), they might have already gone and moved her remains to a more hidden location.  That could be why the Anthonys can keep up the act of her being alive, because they no longer fear her being found.  They know where she is and have said good-bye and buried her, thinking she will never be found. I hope it's not the case so Caylee can be found and Casey held responsible with all evidence being found. Sorry if this idea has already been posted, but I wanted to share since the thought came so strong to me.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

LOL too funny! I was shocked when I read he is only 39 or 40. To me, he looks older but sounds like a child.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: October 18, 2008, 11:18:18 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

Oh sweet Nikki..Here is my thoughts about this.I mean to offend no one first of all.I truly think you have been under great stress lately and this dream is simply a manifestation of that.I've never believed God will give dreams to an individual unless it pertains to Him and what is to come.He never leaves things undone so to speak.If this dream was from Him,He would have shown you exactly where Caylee is.He is not the author of confusion...Little Caylee is at rest.It is us that is not..I hope you are feeling better health wise as I have offered many prayers up on your behalf..God Bless you and your most tender heart...

TOT..you are truly a special sweet person....I am glad to be your friend!!! Thank you so much!! I needed that!

"God dont like ugly"
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 18, 2008, 11:20:16 AM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

Exactly...pukel
Wonder what happened to his wedding ring? 

That has been unreported and not noticed by folks.  Baez has not been wearing his wedding ring.  He brought his wife to the Anthony home the night the 20/20 show was aired and left with her around midnight.  For about 2 weeks now, he has not been wearing his wedding ring.  Maybe she got tired of the girl in short shorts spending all day every day with her husband. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: October 18, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »

Well, I tell ya what.. if My husband was calling some 22 yr old "my girl" and telling Geraldo that nobody understands her the way he does, I'd have a huge problem with that as well.  Call me crazy..  but I would.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 18, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »

Hi monkeys!  After reading about the new possible witness and that he could have seen Casey and a "lookout person", a thought came straight to mind.  If someone else knows where Caylee was left (and I do think someone does), they might have already gone and moved her remains to a more hidden location.  That could be why the Anthonys can keep up the act of her being alive, because they no longer fear her being found.  They know where she is and have said good-bye and buried her, thinking she will never be found. I hope it's not the case so Caylee can be found and Casey held responsible with all evidence being found. Sorry if this idea has already been posted, but I wanted to share since the thought came so strong to me.

Welcome 2bboysmom!  I hope Caylee can be found too!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: October 18, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »

Great picture!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: October 18, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?

I'm not sure. I thought he was on crack, but whatta I know. What do you think?

I'm still not sure.  There are lots of people that want their 15 minutes.
It is hard to tell if he is for real however I think that he mentioned a straw hat instead of the normal baseball cap we see her in is interesting. That she was nervous and in a hurry was also. I would think if someone wanted to just makeup a sighting story she would be wearing a cap. I could see a straw hat hiding her face more with the sunglasses. I wonder if Cindy has a straw hat and red sunglasses? Maybe she borrowed it from her.

On another note ....on the Shamrock cap found in the trash at the Anthony's with a cutout place that matched a hat that Annie had on in a picture I was just wondering if there was any lettering on either one? I noticed Casey seems to wear a necklace with a Shamrock charm on it in a picture posted on
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
I hope that works ok...not good at this.....
Anyway made me research some and besides Irish meanings Shamrock is slang for ecstasy.
Could be nothing just kind of stuck out there when I saw it after the caps.

Just a thought ....but "Shamrocks" is the name of a liquor store across from UCF ... they hold "events" at local bars ... such as beer pong tourneys ... I would think they possibly got some items at promo giveaways from this company during an "event"
http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00231/72/04/231864027_
http://www.shamrockliquors.com/

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: October 18, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »

Good morning monkeys

I think Casey had someone help her also.  Is that person another victim turned accomplice of hers or maybe another sociopath.
Yesterday, after reading so much about sociopaths, i was surprised to learn experts believe at least 4% of the population has sociopathic tendencies and the true numbers can be much higher because most of them go undiagnosed.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: October 18, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »

Dolce, you just made my day with that!!!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: October 18, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, klaasend!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 18, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?

I'm not sure. I thought he was on crack, but whatta I know. What do you think?

I'm still not sure.  There are lots of people that want their 15 minutes.
It is hard to tell if he is for real however I think that he mentioned a straw hat instead of the normal baseball cap we see her in is interesting. That she was nervous and in a hurry was also. I would think if someone wanted to just makeup a sighting story she would be wearing a cap. I could see a straw hat hiding her face more with the sunglasses. I wonder if Cindy has a straw hat and red sunglasses? Maybe she borrowed it from her.

On another note ....on the Shamrock cap found in the trash at the Anthony's with a cutout place that matched a hat that Annie had on in a picture I was just wondering if there was any lettering on either one? I noticed Casey seems to wear a necklace with a Shamrock charm on it in a picture posted on
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
I hope that works ok...not good at this.....
Anyway made me research some and besides Irish meanings Shamrock is slang for ecstasy.
Could be nothing just kind of stuck out there when I saw it after the caps.

Just a thought ....but "Shamrocks" is the name of a liquor store across from UCF ... they hold "events" at local bars ... such as beer pong tourneys ... I would think they possibly got some items at promo giveaways from this company during an "event"
http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00231/72/04/231864027_
http://www.shamrockliquors.com/

Also, didnt someone on the interrogation tapes have to describe to Melich what beer pong was?? Great catch!

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »

Welcome, 3bboysmom and all other new monkeys 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #514 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

SWEET JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 18, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

Oh sweet Nikki..Here is my thoughts about this.I mean to offend no one first of all.I truly think you have been under great stress lately and this dream is simply a manifestation of that.I've never believed God will give dreams to an individual unless it pertains to Him and what is to come.He never leaves things undone so to speak.If this dream was from Him,He would have shown you exactly where Caylee is.He is not the author of confusion...Little Caylee is at rest.It is us that is not..I hope you are feeling better health wise as I have offered many prayers up on your behalf..God Bless you and your most tender heart...

TOT..you are truly a special sweet person....I am glad to be your friend!!! Thank you so much!! I needed that!

Thankyou dearheart..I feel exactly the same way about you..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #516 on: October 18, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »

Good morning monkeys

I think Casey had someone help her also.  Is that person another victim turned accomplice of hers or maybe another sociopath.
Yesterday, after reading so much about sociopaths, i was surprised to learn experts believe at least 4% of the population has sociopathic tendencies and the true numbers can be much higher because most of them go undiagnosed.

But then why wouldn't she pin the whole thing on him? Why go through this alone? Very scary about the 4%!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 18, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

SWEET JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Hey Dolce !!!!  Toooooo   FUNNY  !!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 18, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

Morning Youall.  Did anyone ever figure out what Casey did to make her friend tell her she was so worrie about her?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 18, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

Good morning monkeys

But then why wouldn't she pin the whole thing on him? Why go through this alone? Very scary about the 4%!

Hi BOO !!  How are you this morning.   LOL,  I don't know why......i am not a sociopath.  I dont know if any of us can figure out how she thinks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.