April 24, 2024, 03:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465016 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 18, 2008, 12:23:09 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45

OMG I hope that is a hoax...I just about lost my coffee reading that.

I'm not suprised but I do hope it is a hoax...Sad

Could be a hoax, but sadly,  I don't find it surprising at all.  Nothing that B$thc does would surprise me.  Any mother that can kill her baby,  they can do ANYTHING!  Sad

I agree!  I've always wondered if this was happening with Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #561 on: October 18, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

Wow! Just OMG Wow! If this is remotely true, I am at a loss for words. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »

Could be a hoax, but sadly,  I don't find it surprising at all.  Nothing that B$thc does would surprise me.  Any mother that can kill her baby,  they can do ANYTHING!  Sad

I am hoping it's not true, too.  But I agree with you, I don't find it surprising, either.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: October 18, 2008, 12:25:25 PM »

Some people should never become parents, you should need a license to parent these days.
Here is a link to the starvation of a 14 yaer old girl.  The father Jon Pomeroy and step mother Rebecca  A Long have been arrested and released on a lousy $20,000 bond for child neglect.  The worst part is that in Washington they only face 3-4 years in prison if convicted!!!

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=134895b7-251f-47f4-8dbd-74a0c2fae87a
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #564 on: October 18, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »

I am not surprised either. THere had been a rumor swirling around that there was a sex tape showing KC. Also, I have always believed the nanny = xanax. There is a text that Annie can get xanax. As for the chloroform, it has been said it is used for sexual enhancement. Some friends stated Caylee was at several parties and they told KC it was inappropriate. Couple this with the no close party, white party, pics of her dancing with a chick at Fusion.  I think there is some validity to the post.

ITA.  She has proven she is capable of anything and I truly believe this to be true.  JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #565 on: October 18, 2008, 12:28:44 PM »

That "orgie" party information seems to be scattered about all over blogs.  When I googled the info I found several different blog sites pop up with posters claiming "secret inside info" form OCSO as well as FBI agents working on the case. 
This one I am posting below was written on September 28th.  I say take it with a grain of salt until we have heard it from LP or discovery that this is actual fact. IMO

http://wiodblog.com/?p=92

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #566 on: October 18, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »

Some people should never become parents, you should need a license to parent these days.
Here is a link to the starvation of a 14 yaer old girl.  The father Jon Pomeroy and step mother Rebecca  A Long have been arrested and released on a lousy $20,000 bond for child neglect.  The worst part is that in Washington they only face 3-4 years in prison if convicted!!!

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=134895b7-251f-47f4-8dbd-74a0c2fae87a

I agree about the license!  I've seen some horrible parents myself, but nothing like what we see on the news everyday.  Can you imagine how many more go unreported?   It's sickening. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: October 18, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »

<---------------is GLAD to be here!
OMG...I can't stop reading...I am so happy to find others consummed by this case as I.  My family is already tired of hearing me talk about it and bouncing theories off them.  Which reminds me...quick question...In my reading, I catch different members theories throughout the different threads.  Is there or has there been a "Theory Thread?"  a place where personal theories are posted??  Just though I'd ask.  I will not get anything done today for all the reading!  I will stop tonight to watch my LSU Tigers beat SC.  Andy other LSU fans out there?  I saw a monkey from SE LA and another cajun monkey I think!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2008, 12:30:41 PM »

I am not surprised either. THere had been a rumor swirling around that there was a sex tape showing KC. Also, I have always believed the nanny = xanax. There is a text that Annie can get xanax. As for the chloroform, it has been said it is used for sexual enhancement. Some friends stated Caylee was at several parties and they told KC it was inappropriate. Couple this with the no close party, white party, pics of her dancing with a chick at Fusion.  I think there is some validity to the post.

Maybe this Annie or whomever cut a deal with LE and gave them the info, pics and video to save their hide. Xanex is very easy to get and a lot of people use it. KC was stupid enough to get caught and rattle off those lies, I'm sure she wasn't even in her right mind when photos and videos where being taken. Of the pics we have seen those kids were not shy about getting their pics taken with a guys hand on her breast etc. Why wouldn't the guys make a video and have them be like Paris Hilton? KC probably forgot all about Caylee being there and maybe getting into the pictures.

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »

OMG...I can't stop reading...I am so happy to find others consummed by this case as I.  My family is already tired of hearing me talk about it and bouncing theories off them.  Which reminds me...quick question...In my reading, I catch different members theories throughout the different threads.  Is there or has there been a "Theory Thread?"  a place where personal theories are posted??  Just though I'd ask.  I will not get anything done today for all the reading!  I will stop tonight to watch my LSU Tigers beat SC.  Andy other LSU fans out there?  I saw a monkey from SE LA and another cajun monkey I think!

LSU !!!!!! I am from SE LA !!! Glad to have you here ! Welcome to all the other new monkeys as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #570 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

Welcome Funky Monkey!

You will find a great group of smart, interesting, sincere people on this board!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 18, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »

Ive always thought LE has alot more stuff that we have no clue about.  It on took the GJ 30 minutes to vote yes.  I dont know if I could stand to watch the trial and hear all the horrors.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 18, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

None of these articles surprise me in the least...it is just about what I have come to expect from Casey from what we have seen in pictures ourselves... connect the dots and this is what we are left with IMO.......

FunkyMonkey.....I hope we don't have a repeat of last weekend....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #573 on: October 18, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

Maybe this Annie or whomever cut a deal with LE and gave them the info, pics and video to save their hide. Xanex is very easy to get and a lot of people use it. KC was stupid enough to get caught and rattle off those lies, I'm sure she wasn't even in her right mind when photos and videos where being taken. Of the pics we have seen those kids were not shy about getting their pics taken with a guys hand on her breast etc. Why wouldn't the guys make a video and have them be like Paris Hilton? KC probably forgot all about Caylee being there and maybe getting into the pictures.

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

I think Annie plays a HUGE part in the prosecutions case. NONE of her interviews have been released which leads me to believe they tell all.

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »

Ive always thought LE has alot more stuff that we have no clue about.  It on took the GJ 30 minutes to vote yes.  I dont know if I could stand to watch the trial and hear all the horrors.

Hi katntx... I'm kayntx .... I also think they have a lot more than we haven't heard about.  But I would like to see the trial, hope it's televised.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #575 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »

We keep hearing they have so much more, we only know the tip of the iceberg. IF they have these videos/pics etc. I'm sure LE has a slam dunk case. It would make so much sense!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #576 on: October 18, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »

Fantastic site with a list of all transcripts released....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #577 on: October 18, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »

Welcme FunkyMonkey!  Many of the theories on here are very interesting indeed, not sure about a thread for just Caylee theories though.
UF grad and full time Gator fan here...but I wont hold your LSU love against you. Smile

katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: October 18, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »

MURT is back in the car and the search was NEGATIVE.  Area is cleared.

Peace.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »

Fantastic site with a list of all transcripts released....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

wow, someone really put in a lot of time into that website

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.