April 18, 2024, 05:29:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464586 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »

<---------------is GLAD to be here!
OMG...I can't stop reading...I am so happy to find others consummed by this case as I.  My family is already tired of hearing me talk about it and bouncing theories off them.  Which reminds me...quick question...In my reading, I catch different members theories throughout the different threads.  Is there or has there been a "Theory Thread?"  a place where personal theories are posted??  Just though I'd ask.  I will not get anything done today for all the reading!  I will stop tonight to watch my LSU Tigers beat SC.  Andy other LSU fans out there?  I saw a monkey from SE LA and another cajun monkey I think!

Hey Funkymonkey, Glad you've joined us. I haven't seen a theory thread but plenty of great info. These Monkeys know how to search.
Where are you from? Goooooo LSU!

Cajun Miracle
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #581 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:59 PM »

MURT is back in the car and the search was NEGATIVE.  Area is cleared.

Peace.
Um...k  thanks.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: October 18, 2008, 12:40:11 PM »

Ive always thought LE has alot more stuff that we have no clue about.  It on took the GJ 30 minutes to vote yes.  I dont know if I could stand to watch the trial and hear all the horrors.

Hi katntx... I'm kayntx .... I also think they have a lot more than we haven't heard about.  But I would like to see the trial, hope it's televised.

Howdy Kay

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 18, 2008, 12:40:26 PM »

MURT is back in the car and the search was NEGATIVE.  Area is cleared.

Peace.

phooey    Sad

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: October 18, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

Maybe this Annie or whomever cut a deal with LE and gave them the info, pics and video to save their hide. Xanex is very easy to get and a lot of people use it. KC was stupid enough to get caught and rattle off those lies, I'm sure she wasn't even in her right mind when photos and videos where being taken. Of the pics we have seen those kids were not shy about getting their pics taken with a guys hand on her breast etc. Why wouldn't the guys make a video and have them be like Paris Hilton? KC probably forgot all about Caylee being there and maybe getting into the pictures.

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

I think Annie plays a HUGE part in the prosecutions case. NONE of her interviews have been released which leads me to believe they tell all.

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

Yikes ... this one must have gotten by me .... What day was this?  Can you provide a link please so I can look into this further?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #585 on: October 18, 2008, 12:41:58 PM »

Maybe this Annie or whomever cut a deal with LE and gave them the info, pics and video to save their hide. Xanex is very easy to get and a lot of people use it. KC was stupid enough to get caught and rattle off those lies, I'm sure she wasn't even in her right mind when photos and videos where being taken. Of the pics we have seen those kids were not shy about getting their pics taken with a guys hand on her breast etc. Why wouldn't the guys make a video and have them be like Paris Hilton? KC probably forgot all about Caylee being there and maybe getting into the pictures.

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

I agree with your theory Boo, because if Annie didn't cut a deal, she might well be in jail now herself based on what we know.  Disturbing as some of that info is, none of it surprises me.  I believe LE knows a lot more than they have made public and this could well be some of it !
I am curious about the testimony you reference about Tony and Casey not being allowed into a bedroom ?  Who said this and when ?   TIA 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 18, 2008, 12:43:45 PM »

Ive always thought LE has alot more stuff that we have no clue about.  It on took the GJ 30 minutes to vote yes.  I dont know if I could stand to watch the trial and hear all the horrors.

Hi katntx... I'm kayntx .... I also think they have a lot more than we haven't heard about.  But I would like to see the trial, hope it's televised.

Howdy Kay

Howdy !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: October 18, 2008, 12:44:14 PM »

Why didnt Casey leave Caylee with her Mom to babysit...or was Cindy a b&$@h and if Casey was going out with friends wouldnt watch her?  I cant believe how many truly evil people live in this world.

we have no way of knowing for sure.  my take on it is that casey may have been leaving caylee with cindy to the point of not acting like a mother at all, and cindy may have been trying to get her to take responsibility.  we've seen it happen, a young single mom leaving baby with grandma and continuing the same lifestyle as before, little regard to her baby.  when this happens a lot, the grandma may end up feeling used and say 'looky here' to daughter, this is your child, take care of her yourself!   

on the other hand, (who knows with this family?) cindy-i-need-to-be-in-control may have taken on the role of caylee's mother instead of being her grandma, not giving casey a chance to learn how to properly care for caylee.  (as in, just get out of my way, i'll do it myself dang it).  and maybe it's a mixture of all the above.   

we've heard that cindy was going/had gone to court to get custody of caylee.  perhaps casey was fighting her on that, and cindy said something like, 'ok prove to me you can be a good mother to caylee, show me how you can take care of her!'  and casey, not really knowing how or wanting to know how, did what she did, just to prove cindy wrong. 

there are other scenarios that come to mind - revenge on the part of casey toward cindy after that big fight - casey wanting to have a relationship with a man at all costs, even if it meant no caylee in the picture - etc.  all of them point to casey being selfish.  IMO. 

what a difference it would have been had casey just left caylee in the care of her parents, allowed them to have custody, and went on with her life.  (of course, learning what we have about cindy and george, i'd still have been concerned for caylee's mental health, but at least she would likely still be alive).  sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 18, 2008, 12:45:55 PM »

Monkeys watching Murt search:   

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: October 18, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Why didnt Casey leave Caylee with her Mom to babysit...or was Cindy a b&$@h and if Casey was going out with friends wouldnt watch her?  I cant believe how many truly evil people live in this world.

we have no way of knowing for sure.  my take on it is that casey may have been leaving caylee with cindy to the point of not acting like a mother at all, and cindy may have been trying to get her to take responsibility.  we've seen it happen, a young single mom leaving baby with grandma and continuing the same lifestyle as before, little regard to her baby.  when this happens a lot, the grandma may end up feeling used and say 'looky here' to daughter, this is your child, take care of her yourself!   

on the other hand, (who knows with this family?) cindy-i-need-to-be-in-control may have taken on the role of caylee's mother instead of being her grandma, not giving casey a chance to learn how to properly care for caylee.  (as in, just get out of my way, i'll do it myself dang it).  and maybe it's a mixture of all the above.   

we've heard that cindy was going/had gone to court to get custody of caylee.  perhaps casey was fighting her on that, and cindy said something like, 'ok prove to me you can be a good mother to caylee, show me how you can take care of her!'  and casey, not really knowing how or wanting to know how, did what she did, just to prove cindy wrong. 

there are other scenarios that come to mind - revenge on the part of casey toward cindy after that big fight - casey wanting to have a relationship with a man at all costs, even if it meant no caylee in the picture - etc.  all of them point to casey being selfish.  IMO. 

what a difference it would have been had casey just left caylee in the care of her parents, allowed them to have custody, and went on with her life.  (of course, learning what we have about cindy and george, i'd still have been concerned for caylee's mental health, but at least she would likely still be alive).  sigh. 

Well Cindy will have to live with herself the rest of her life.  What a living hell.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #590 on: October 18, 2008, 12:47:01 PM »

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

Yikes ... this one must have gotten by me .... What day was this?  Can you provide a link please so I can look into this further?
[/quote]

I will try to find it! I have so many links for this case it's hard to find all the info.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: October 18, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »

Welcme FunkyMonkey!  Many of the theories on here are very interesting indeed, not sure about a thread for just Caylee theories though.
UF grad and full time Gator fan here...but I wont hold your LSU love against you. Smile

Oh noooooooo Gator Fan....thanks for handing our @$$ to us last week!  I am just over my concussion from hitting the floor!  J/K...you guys exposed us BIG time!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: October 18, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »

Not definant on the orgy part of the parties, but given that the attire was optional at many of these parties, and when dressed it was...well like this..I DO NOT doubt that the current speculation is possible...
Heck for Halloween I thought about dressing up in the Italian flag myself...

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: October 18, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »

I'm reposting this from late last night, is LE allowed to subpoena the records from Cindy seeing the doctor that diagnosed Casey as a sociopath? Under the circumstances it would reveal some past behavior of Casey's. Even with the doctor/patient confidentiality rules, are there special allowances? Like Murder1!! Cindy would fight it tooth and nail as it would expose her further for using bad judgement trusting Caylee with Casey.I am so curious what would be in those files. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 18, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »

I will try to find it! I have so many links for this case it's hard to find all the info.
[/quote]

Thanks Curious ... I do recall his testimony about Casey and Caylee sharing a bed ... but I missed the part when he woke up and Casey was there but Caylee was "gone" ... that date may be significant if this is the case ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: October 18, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »

Monkeys watching Murt search:   

Klaas your arms have got to be getting tired from hanging there all night! 

funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 18, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »

Hey Funkymonkey, Glad you've joined us. I haven't seen a theory thread but plenty of great info. These Monkeys know how to search.
Where are you from? Goooooo LSU!

Cajun Miracle

I'm in Baton Rouge.  My son attends LSU (as did I!) 
Man, could they please do a change of venue to Louisiana?  I would LOVE to be on that jury!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »

Not definant on the orgy part of the parties, but given that the attire was optional at many of these parties, and when dressed it was...well like this..I DO NOT doubt that the current speculation is possible...

What a TOTAL disrespect to our country..If only I could slap her!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2008, 12:51:35 PM »

Thanks Curious ... I do recall his testimony about Casey and Caylee sharing a bed ... but I missed the part when he woke up and Casey was there but Caylee was "gone" ... that date may be significant if this is the case ...
[/quote]

IIRC, it was in Ricardo's statement.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #599 on: October 18, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »

I think I am going to be NG for Halloween. Don a blonde wig, shiny black outfit with a HUGE chunky neckless screaming BOMBSHELL! LOL

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.