March 28, 2024, 06:02:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463567 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »

I have a question.  Though I AM thrilled TES is going back and possibly with a big army.   Why are they waiting until Nov?

The longer they wait, the more chance any evidence can be destroyed by the elements.

Di sweety its the rainy time of year for FL.  Just as soon as things start to dry out we get down pours.  Safety issues has to be a concern too.  With this much water around alligators, snakes, and other "critters" tend to migrate freely. 
Thats why I personally feel they are waiting for some drier weather.

Ok Dolce.  I was under the impression it was drying up, but can totally understand the reason.  Thanks! Wink
I was just as discouraged as you with the call off on the search and the delay now...but then I looked out the window on the way home and saw that our canals are still overflowing and growing.  Unless you live in FL year round you never would believe that this is actually all swamp land and not just pretty beaches. LOL  Often I forget myself!  LOL

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

I could be wrong, but it just doesn't ring completely true for me. 

Possibly the circumstances she describes have given her a crash course.

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

There are exceptions to every stereotype.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2008, 09:23:15 PM »

From the news:
One of the things Casey Anthony's attorney wants is to run his own forensics tests on Casey's car. But Eyewitness News talked to sources Friday and they said Jose Baez's team won't find much left. They said the car has already been stripped down for the most part.

The judge said Baez could take his own air sample tests, but the parts of the trunk stained by a dead body have been removed and are at the lab.

IDK, this struck me as funny! Yeah guys go ahead and do your tests, the fender is over there, the seats near the bench and there are some boxes in the corner might have some parts in them! Wanna just look at our reports? 

Hey! you wanna do some air testing? Start in the bathroom after Big John's been in there! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2008, 09:23:54 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.
Dihannah1 I wrote my last post to You ... hope you read it Smile Look UP

I did Deenie and thank you. You have a very good point there.  I was reading earlier today where several monkeys had experienced Sociopaths in there lives, so thought it might add to that.   Also another reason for those who agree with the protests.  There are so many opinions out there on that.  I just wanted to bring one over. 
I myself know all to well .... I know yes  ... and I cannot allow myself to be affected thru memory or otherwise ...because it gets me nowhere. Trauma, Drama thrown at you with out being able to grasp is hard enough ... there is no control.
One of my Fave Quotes is of Maya Angelou

I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.

Great Quote!  I do tend to get emotional and yes, maybe a lil' naive too....  Just ask the long time monkeys!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
BT
I guess it takes time to check all tip... I wonder if Orlando LE  has considered requesting Hypnosis on  witnesses to get more details

Considering this new witness took three months to come forward with this crucial information  ... I contend he should be willing to take a polygraph.

Janet

I agree Janet..I think he should take a lie detector test. The main thing i find funny is the straw hat and the well dressed man fishing...What does he mean by well dressed. What does his def of well dressed?
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

Now that we have a specific date for Tim's return, I surely hope that assistance for the volunteers has been organized before the search date.

thumleft

and if what LP said is true.. that they want 2000 people searching.. and tim saying that it will be the BIGGEST search.... welll....that sounds like they will need ALOT of supplies and support...Smile

YES!  That touches my heart!  I wish I could be there with THAT army!  If 2000 people with so many areas of interest can't find her body, then I will be very concerned.

2000 is really not that much if you consider the large mass of areas they need to search ... I say we all try to get as many people in florida as we can to come search hand in hand walk the land , bring this baby home , since her family has abandoned her ... I call for 4000 people.  remember when one or prays together i shall listen hmmmmm.....

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:38 PM »

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

That was my thought too.  You learn more from experience than a text book.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »

If she has been home that much maybe she watches the re-runs of CSI on FX?  LOL  Thats where I get all of my info. LOL  Oh and NG too...LOL  I am an A+ Grissom student. 

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

From the news:
One of the things Casey Anthony's attorney wants is to run his own forensics tests on Casey's car. But Eyewitness News talked to sources Friday and they said Jose Baez's team won't find much left. They said the car has already been stripped down for the most part.

The judge said Baez could take his own air sample tests, but the parts of the trunk stained by a dead body have been removed and are at the lab.

IDK, this struck me as funny! Yeah guys go ahead and do your tests, the fender is over there, the seats near the bench and there are some boxes in the corner might have some parts in them! Wanna just look at our reports? 

Hey! you wanna do some air testing? Start in the bathroom after Big John's been in there! LOL 
Call JOE the Plumber ....

No, In all seriousness do you think that this all goes back to KOBE on NG when he made statements that Chloroform is used in Forensic Testing and it could be a possible GLITCH created by the Body Farm ..and then their was the other comments related with some Case within the FBI that forensics were tampered with ... * not by Kobe I do not believe * but by one the so called Infamous Trial Lawyers that NG talks to on the air...........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »

No Worries DI ............ its all good
We are All Evolving Through Caylee's Journey  ~ Let's just Bring Her Home so she Can finally Rest.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »

If she has been home that much maybe she watches the re-runs of CSI on FX?  LOL  Thats where I get all of my info. LOL  Oh and NG too...LOL  I am an A+ Grissom student. 

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.

I was trying to listen to the show with interruptions in the background her.  I thought it was mentioned, they are better off NOT testing and using LE as an excuse for nothing left, because they might actually FIND the same evidence, then can't dispute it.  They should count there blessings!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »

I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »

There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at ]6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June.

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2008, 09:36:55 PM »

We are All Evolving Through Caylee's Journey  ~ Let's just Bring Her Home so she Can finally Rest.

Yes!  But I'm tired of evolving from these heartbreaking cases.  First the Holloway case, still no justice and now this one!

I need to find another means to evolve, rather than allowing myself to get sucked into these cases and getting too emotional, especially when there isn't much I can do about it.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »

sorry i meant when one or more, skipping between forms 

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.

He's a Spinone Italiano, big spongey nose, shaggy hair and human like eyes, they are comics (at least he thinks so!)  No offense taken, it's an usual breed.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »

Hi Janetruth

I didn't mean to sound as if I was stereotyping people. It's just that I work with low-income families (and she says her family was low income). The families our agency's serves have many wonderful qualities, but they are usually not good with spelling and vocabulary. We generally have to use very simplified printed materials when we work with them.

I Stand With The Girl
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

I really don't know if this was a real poster or not.

I do know that the DA made a deal with the guy who killed my husbands father, and we learned about it from the press. They never called, never asked, they just to a plea to manslaughter.

I also know that my grandfather was the smartest person I know. He only finished 3rd grade. My grandmother would read to him at night when they were young and he would follow along.  I don't know at what point he began to read it on his own, but he read the entire newspaper everyday.

If it is a real post, then God bless her. Having lived through both my own fathers murder, and then my husbands father, I can tell you, it changes "who" you are. Sometimes for the better and sometimes not.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »

[/quote] I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.
[/quote]

Blue heeler?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »

Yes!  But I'm tired of evolving from these heartbreaking cases.  First the Holloway case, still no justice and now this one!

I need to find another means to evolve, rather than allowing myself to get sucked into these cases and getting too emotional, especially when there isn't much I can do about it.

Hey there Dihannah.     Never give up.  And as far as what you can do?  We all do what we can, and it starts with caring, as you do.  I think it's really hard sometimes, I agree with you there.  There is strength in numbers.  Strength in this forum, Scared Monkeys.  Just Red, or just Klaas, or just you or me may not make a big impact.  But together, I think it does.  No, I know it does! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.