March 29, 2024, 04:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463602 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2008, 12:53:51 PM »

Oh noooooooo Gator Fan....thanks for handing our @$$ to us last week!  I am just over my concussion from hitting the floor!  J/K...you guys exposed us BIG time!
Oh it was not that bad.  ha ha hee hee   (Born and raised in Gainesville, younger bro is very good friends with many players on the current team.)
Welcome to the boards though, I will like you every day that we do not play LSU!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2008, 12:55:01 PM »

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2008, 12:55:03 PM »

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

Yikes ... this one must have gotten by me .... What day was this?  Can you provide a link please so I can look into this further?

I will try to find it! I have so many links for this case it's hard to find all the info.

Thanks Curious ... I do recall his testimony about Casey and Caylee sharing a bed ... but I missed the part when he woke up and Casey was there but Caylee was "gone" ... that date may be significant if this is the case ...

IIRC, it was in Ricardo's statement.
[/quote]

IIRC Casey stated that Cindy called her and asked her to bring Caylee home in the middle of the night so she took her home.  Cindy denied this.  I wonder if Casey just gave her some xanax and put her in the trunk so she wouldn't interfere with Casey's "bedroom time" ?
(I don't know which transcript I read this in..... but somewhere...)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2008, 12:58:05 PM »

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

Ok, I am going to say it, that is just disgusting. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 18, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »

Good morning monkeys

I think Casey had someone help her also.  Is that person another victim turned accomplice of hers or maybe another sociopath.
Yesterday, after reading so much about sociopaths, i was surprised to learn experts believe at least 4% of the population has sociopathic tendencies and the true numbers can be much higher because most of them go undiagnosed.

But then why wouldn't she pin the whole thing on him? Why go through this alone? Very scary about the 4%!
Possibly because she is still betting on being acquitted.  It might be difficult to pin the whole thing on an accomplice without incriminating herself.

Paul Bernardo who killed two young school girls, viciously raped countless others and his wife Karla Homolka who trolled for the victims right along with him and participated in their horrific acts and used something she stole from a vet clinic where she worked to render her very own sister unconscious (as a Christmas present to Bernardo) have both been said to be sociopaths.  Her young 15 year old sister died.  He's locked up for good but she got a "sweetheart" deal from the Crown - 12 years before they knew her involvement as shown in tapes found after the fact.  She's free now.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: October 18, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »

Wow, I thought this case would die down now that Casey is charged with murder and back in jail, but it seems that things are really popping.  How valid are these new pieces of info?  Hard to say, but I can believe that Casey had started to do more drugs and get into sex parties.  If you arrive at a party at 8 p.m. in your undies or draped in a flag, what are you doing at midnight?

I recall Amy telling the cops that it made her a bit nervous for Caylee to be at some of the parties, but "that kid could sleep through anything."  I know some children are deep sleepers, but it sure sounds like Caylee had some help in sleeping so soundly.  Children seldom rest so completely when they are out of their own rooms or beds, and we know that Caylee was used to sleeping with Casey.

The part about the hat having a portion cut out is mysterious to me.  What do you guy think it means, how does it connect to the case, if at all.  I know some young girls cut spaces on the sides for side ponytails or "dog ears" as we used to call them.  Is there any other meaning?

Here is some very, very amateur pyschology about one of the latest pix of the three Anthonys who are not in jail.

If you look at the three of them, seated for the interview, Cindy is in the middle (Queen Bee position) and she is almost gripping each of the men with her hands.  She has pulled George's hand into her lap and has her hand on top of it and she has her open hand in a gripping position on Lee's thigh.  The two men have soft, sad or thoughtful expressions and are not looking directly at the camera.  They seem a bit lost to me.  But Cindy's face is frozen in determination and looking directly at the camera, her eyebrows almost meeting the bridge of her nose. 

She clearly wants to present a united front. I think that image says so much about who is in control and who manipulates the others.  Cindy is the strong one, and as someone pointed out, she has had to be strong with all the family problems.  I do not fault her for that.  But she appears to be using her hands to control the others in such an obvious way, and may I say that there are sexual ovetones as well...she has George's hand almost in her crotch and her hand is spread on Lee's thigh in a way that looks suggestive.  Maybe she hoped to pinch a guy or squeeze him if he started to say something she did not want said.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #606 on: October 18, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »

Dolce, everything about this case is disgusting!

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: October 18, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

Some people should never become parents, you should need a license to parent these days.
Here is a link to the starvation of a 14 yaer old girl.  The father Jon Pomeroy and step mother Rebecca  A Long have been arrested and released on a lousy $20,000 bond for child neglect.  The worst part is that in Washington they only face 3-4 years in prison if convicted!!!

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=134895b7-251f-47f4-8dbd-74a0c2fae87a

OMG!   I completely agree with you. What a shame. I am not a perfect parent, nobody is. Kids don't come with instructions. BUT I don't starve my kids, beat my kids, or kill my kids either..We can't give them the world BUT we give them love and shelter, They are very happy little girls. So we are doing our job right somewhere. I sometimes do question if i'm doing a good job or not as a mom, WHY? I have no clue. But as for that story? There are parents that CAN'T have kids at all, it's a damn shame! As for how long of prison time they got? I'm really NOT shocked. Our justice system SUCKS!  

funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: October 18, 2008, 12:59:55 PM »

LOL curious Cat!
And don't forget to say, "keah-lee" in stead of Caylee...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: October 18, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »

Hey Funkymonkey, Glad you've joined us. I haven't seen a theory thread but plenty of great info. These Monkeys know how to search.
Where are you from? Goooooo LSU!

Cajun Miracle

I'm in Baton Rouge.  My son attends LSU (as did I!) 
Man, could they please do a change of venue to Louisiana?  I would LOVE to be on that jury!!

I am 1/2 hr away from u...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: October 18, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »

What I can't seem to get my mind around is this.If there are indeed tapes like this showing Casey in wild sex orgies and Caylee present in the room,why Cindy and George are doing the things they are if they have seen them..Possible they haven't seen them? I understand unconditional love but this is just crazy!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #611 on: October 18, 2008, 01:01:16 PM »

LOL curious Cat!

LOL I don't think I could! I am from SW CT very near NYC and unfortunately have a bit of a NY accent!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 18, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »

My ex daughter in law did that repeatedly with her boyfriends and my granddaughter.  My son finally had to take her back to court and have a morality clause put into the custody agreement to stop it. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2008, 01:02:22 PM »

Why did no one around her, friends or family, ever step up and say "HELLO!  This is just wrong" ??  I am not giving her an excuse, but honestly these people that surround this case are beyond my realm of thinking capability.  That is not ok!  A baby in a bar is not ok!  I never thought that Captain Obvious would have to come into play, but seriously DUH!!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »

What I can't seem to get my mind around is this.If there are indeed tapes like this showing Casey in wild sex orgies and Caylee present in the room,why Cindy and George are doing the things they are if they have seen them..Possible they haven't seen them? I understand unconditional love but this is just crazy!!!

Tot, I dont believe it is unconditional love at all. This family is incapable of love IMHO. They are hiding something big. In the beginning when everyone said the family was in denial I never believed that either.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2008, 01:02:40 PM »

Ive always thought LE has alot more stuff that we have no clue about.  It on took the GJ 30 minutes to vote yes.  I dont know if I could stand to watch the trial and hear all the horrors.

i hear ya kat!  i feel the same way.  we realize that LE very likely has tons more that they aren't releasing til trial (so as not to let defense know what they know, etc).  what's been released so far is gosh awful, so it just boggles my mind to think of what else there could be that they are holding close to the vest.  in one sense, i do want to know/hear it all when the time comes to let it all out.  and in another sense, not sure i want to know/read how much worse one human can possibly be to another. 

i think it's kind of a good thing for casey that she is behind bars, cuz when we find out the extent of what she very likely did, she will very likely need the safety those bars will provide her from the general public.  too bad for her (hehe) that prison inmates tend to mete out their own sense of justice, while the guards tend to look the other way. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2008, 01:02:56 PM »

I would assume the cops have not shared alot of stuff with them when they saw the complete denial and the lies. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

LOL curious Cat!

It actually shows on closed captioning as Kelly every time NG says it.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #618 on: October 18, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »

Why did no one around her, friends or family, ever step up and say "HELLO!  This is just wrong" ??  I am not giving her an excuse, but honestly these people that surround this case are beyond my realm of thinking capability.  That is not ok!  A baby in a bar is not ok!  I never thought that Captain Obvious would have to come into play, but seriously DUH!!

Dolce, look at the group she was hanging around with! As the saying goes, you are who your friends are aka birds of a feather.

I will say, if my kids were hanging around with that crowd I would intervene very quickly.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: October 18, 2008, 01:05:12 PM »

TOT!!   Hi Tot!
Their "denial" is deep, I am not sure they have "faced" all the facts yet..rather they chose to ignore them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.