April 26, 2024, 08:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465127 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: October 18, 2008, 01:05:48 PM »

NG can sometimes get under my skin the way she cuts people off.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: October 18, 2008, 01:06:34 PM »

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

Dolce, I'm with you on that.  It seems as if so many people just let such bad and dangerous behavior slide.  Casey is the one ultimately responsible, it just seems like so many people failed to say or do anything to help prevent such a tragedy.
Ok, I am going to say it, that is just disgusting. 

Dolce, everything about this case is disgusting!
Why did no one around her, friends or family, ever step up and say "HELLO!  This is just wrong" ??  I am not giving her an excuse, but honestly these people that surround this case are beyond my realm of thinking capability.  That is not ok!  A baby in a bar is not ok!  I never thought that Captain Obvious would have to come into play, but seriously DUH!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: October 18, 2008, 01:07:25 PM »

What I can't seem to get my mind around is this.If there are indeed tapes like this showing Casey in wild sex orgies and Caylee present in the room,why Cindy and George are doing the things they are if they have seen them..Possible they haven't seen them? I understand unconditional love but this is just crazy!!!

I would assume the cops have not shared alot of stuff with them when they saw the complete denial and the lies. 

They should show it to them then.Here's a good slap called reality!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: October 18, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45

OMG I hope that is a hoax...I just about lost my coffee reading that.

I'm not suprised but I do hope it is a hoax...Sad

I am not surprised either. THere had been a rumor swirling around that there was a sex tape showing KC. Also, I have always believed the nanny = xanax. There is a text that Annie can get xanax. As for the chloroform, it has been said it is used for sexual enhancement. Some friends stated Caylee was at several parties and they told KC it was inappropriate. Couple this with the no close party, white party, pics of her dancing with a chick at Fusion.  I think there is some validity to the post.

ITA.  She has proven she is capable of anything and I truly believe this to be true.  JMO

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was true. IMO, KC is about as low as you can get!

"Mother of the Year", sure.

JMHO
MJ
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 18, 2008, 01:09:29 PM »

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

Ok, I am going to say it, that is just disgusting. 

Dolce, everything about this case is disgusting!
Why did no one around her, friends or family, ever step up and say "HELLO!  This is just wrong" ??  I am not giving her an excuse, but honestly these people that surround this case are beyond my realm of thinking capability.  That is not ok!  A baby in a bar is not ok!  I never thought that Captain Obvious would have to come into play, but seriously DUH!!

OK, I really messed up that quoting before.  Ooops.  I think this will be better.

Dolce, I'm with you on that.  It seems as if so many people just let such bad and dangerous behavior slide.  Casey is the one ultimately responsible, it just seems like so many people failed to say or do anything to help prevent such a tragedy.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: October 18, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

I think Annie plays a HUGE part in the prosecutions case. NONE of her interviews have been released which leads me to believe they tell all.

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

I agree, I think there are probably things that we have not heard about yet that combined with the things we have heard, will help solve this puzzle. Remember that the Sex Crimes Division also made an appearance to the A home back in August. I always wondered why they got involved in the investigation, unless it is just a standard practice of a missing child case. Allegedly there were also pictures from two men who live out of state that have yet to surface. This article says the 'semen' rumors....what semen rumors? This is the first time I have heard of that and I have been ardently following this case daily. What has been rumored? Does anyone know?  What is wrong with people???

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: October 18, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »

What I can't seem to get my mind around is this.If there are indeed tapes like this showing Casey in wild sex orgies and Caylee present in the room,why Cindy and George are doing the things they are if they have seen them..Possible they haven't seen them? I understand unconditional love but this is just crazy!!!

I would assume the cops have not shared alot of stuff with them when they saw the complete denial and the lies. 

Im just waiting for the trial to begin and hear what the Anthonys have to say about all the evidence LE has.  Im sure they will say photos were doctored and BS like that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 18, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

I wondered how the Ants would feel when they saw the videos of Casey spending Amy's money.  Meredith asked Cindy that on Today, and Cindy said "we don't watch tv - we do family stuff."  Hmmmmm

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: October 18, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »

Ricardo testified that KC & Caylee shared a bed with him. He also testfied when he woke up that morning KC was still there but Caylee was gone.

Yikes ... this one must have gotten by me .... What day was this?  Can you provide a link please so I can look into this further?

I will try to find it! I have so many links for this case it's hard to find all the info.

Thanks Curious ... I do recall his testimony about Casey and Caylee sharing a bed ... but I missed the part when he woke up and Casey was there but Caylee was "gone" ... that date may be significant if this is the case ...

IIRC, it was in Ricardo's statement.

IIRC Casey stated that Cindy called her and asked her to bring Caylee home in the middle of the night so she took her home.  Cindy denied this.  I wonder if Casey just gave her some xanax and put her in the trunk so she wouldn't interfere with Casey's "bedroom time" ?
(I don't know which transcript I read this in..... but somewhere...)
[/quote]  It's a shame to say the least that no one ever caught Casey putting Caylee in the trunk if this is something she did frequently and sneakily. Could anyone just imagine seeing someone do this? There would be no way anyone could talk there way out of doing that I would confront the person, scream or whatever, call police ASAP.
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: October 18, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

I wondered how the Ants would feel when they saw the videos of Casey spending Amy's money.  Meredith asked Cindy that on Today, and Cindy said "we don't watch tv - we do family stuff."  Hmmmmm

I will get the quote stuff right.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »

That is a good question: Why didn't Cindy just let Casey go out and sow her wild oats while she kept Caylee?  After all, if Casey went out at night, Caylee would be sleeping the entire time.  Casey could put Caylee to bed and return home around one or two and Casey would never even know her mom had been gone.  And Cindy could be sleeping, too.  So why wouldn't Cindy just do that and not worry about it?  I can think of a couple of reasons.

1.  Cindy resented Casey being so footloose and fancy free.  It happens some times.  Mothers are kind of jealous of daughters who go out and have fun while they, the mothers, do the cooking, housework and earn the money.  There seems to have been resentment between them about a number of things. 

2.  Cindy was afraid Casey was falling in with the wrong crowd and would get into trouble if she was just allowed to run wild.  Of course, you would think that she would not want Caylee to be out with Casey in a party scene.  But maybe she thought if Caylee was along, Casey would have to temper her activities.

3.  Cindy knew that Casey was lying, stealing and otherwise taking advantage of her and George.  She wanted to crack down and make Casey toe the line.  It became a battle of wills between the two women, and Cindy started to call Casey an unfit mother and to threaten to get full custody of Caylee.

I think it is true, though, that if Cindy had kept Caylee at home while Casey went out and partied, Caylee would be alive today.  Casey would not have left home, and Caylee would have been in her own bed instead of driving around in the Pontiac, sleeping over with Casey's boyfriends or sleeping through a party scene.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #631 on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:35 PM »

OK, I really messed up that quoting before.  Ooops.  I think this will be better.

Exactly!  I know that Casey had them fooled with the "nanny" and the "job", but seriously one has to wonder why an individual would put their child in this sort of harm. 

I get what CC said about the group of people that she hung out with, but it was also stated that she showed up at Fusian with Caylee...there are other people there other than her friends...why did no one say something?  Bartenders? Shot girls? Bouncers who LET THEM IN!? 
What is the world coming to when this is socially acceptable?

Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45

OMG I hope that is a hoax...I just about lost my coffee reading that.

I'm not suprised but I do hope it is a hoax...Sad

I am not surprised either. THere had been a rumor swirling around that there was a sex tape showing KC. Also, I have always believed the nanny = xanax. There is a text that Annie can get xanax. As for the chloroform, it has been said it is used for sexual enhancement. Some friends stated Caylee was at several parties and they told KC it was inappropriate. Couple this with the no close party, white party, pics of her dancing with a chick at Fusion.  I think there is some validity to the post.

Maybe this Annie or whomever cut a deal with LE and gave them the info, pics and video to save their hide. Xanex is very easy to get and a lot of people use it. KC was stupid enough to get caught and rattle off those lies, I'm sure she wasn't even in her right mind when photos and videos where being taken. Of the pics we have seen those kids were not shy about getting their pics taken with a guys hand on her breast etc. Why wouldn't the guys make a video and have them be like Paris Hilton? KC probably forgot all about Caylee being there and maybe getting into the pictures.

Another thing that has bothered me is in someone's testimony it was said Tony and Casey aren't going to be allowed into our bedroom tonight... makes me think there is some validity to this poster.

Hmm, Annie's interview with LE hasn't be released has it? If not, maybe she did cut a deal. I hope she did.

JMHO
MJ
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: October 18, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »

Dolce,
I was thinking the same thing about someone speaking up if Caylee was around when all of this partying was going on.  I just don't see people accepting that kind of behavior!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 18, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was true. IMO, KC is about as low as you can get!

"Mother of the Year", sure.

exactly  ..... She wasn't mother of the year to Cindy when she went around telling her friends she was a sociopath; she wasn't mother of the year when she told Tony that she hoped he was rich bc Casey would take all his money; she wasn't mother of the year when Cindy took the step to go to a therapist about Casey's behavior and was thinking about filing for custody of Caylee.....  maybe mutha of the year at that time...

... she only got to be mother of the year and a person who absolutely loves her child after the mental switch shwoosh took place.   At some point in there a decision was made to switch to Casey's side.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

Exactly!  I know that Casey had them fooled with the "nanny" and the "job", but seriously one has to wonder why an individual would put their child in this sort of harm. 

I get what CC said about the group of people that she hung out with, but it was also stated that she showed up at Fusian with Caylee...there are other people there other than her friends...why did no one say something?  Bartenders? Shot girls? Bouncers who LET THEM IN!? 
What is the world coming to when this is socially acceptable?

I own a bar and we would NEVER let someone enter with a toddler - sorry !
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

That is a good question: Why didn't Cindy just let Casey go out and sow her wild oats while she kept Caylee?  After all, if Casey went out at night, Caylee would be sleeping the entire time.  Casey could put Caylee to bed and return home around one or two and Casey would never even know her mom had been gone.  And Cindy could be sleeping, too.  So why wouldn't Cindy just do that and not worry about it?  I can think of a couple of reasons.

1.  Cindy resented Casey being so footloose and fancy free.  It happens some times.  Mothers are kind of jealous of daughters who go out and have fun while they, the mothers, do the cooking, housework and earn the money.  There seems to have been resentment between them about a number of things. 

2.  Cindy was afraid Casey was falling in with the wrong crowd and would get into trouble if she was just allowed to run wild.  Of course, you would think that she would not want Caylee to be out with Casey in a party scene.  But maybe she thought if Caylee was along, Casey would have to temper her activities.

3.  Cindy knew that Casey was lying, stealing and otherwise taking advantage of her and George.  She wanted to crack down and make Casey toe the line.  It became a battle of wills between the two women, and Cindy started to call Casey an unfit mother and to threaten to get full custody of Caylee.

I think it is true, though, that if Cindy had kept Caylee at home while Casey went out and partied, Caylee would be alive today.  Casey would not have left home, and Caylee would have been in her own bed instead of driving around in the Pontiac, sleeping over with Casey's boyfriends or sleeping through a party scene.

I have always believed that 1 of the reasons Cindy is willing to take KC"s side is because she feels tremendous guilt for not taking Caylee away from KC legally. Remember in the 1st 911 call where Cindy says to KC about Caylee, "we will go to court if you want to play it that way". Not an exact quote just paraphrasing.   I can also see KC throwing it up to her mother's face when she was on home arrest.

There is no going back now for the A's. They HAVE to stick to the story.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: October 18, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

Fantastic site with a list of all transcripts released....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Thanks for posting this link Curious, I agree acandyrose is a fantastic site!  I've followed several cases and IMO her site is THE definitive site to go to for info.  She works overtime on ensuring what goes on her site is factual and has proper sources, etc.  When time allows, she includes the who's who in these cases as well as other info released by LE etc.  She tends to stay away from the rumors, posting only the facts in a case.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: October 18, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

My head has been spinning trying to think of what Casey did in the end to Caylee.  Right now, to me, it seems as if Casey had definitely been drugging Caylee (with Xanax, chloroform, or both).  After the fight with Cindy on the 15th, Casey was so angry that she went too far.  She was going to chloroform Caylee, but was so angry that she just kept holding the chloroformed cloth over her face after she passed out, until she died.  That is so just my opionion and I know it's awful, it's just a theory I have.  Poor, sweet Caylee!!!
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: October 18, 2008, 01:21:24 PM »

CA would just jump on the "Being in a sex orgy doesn't make you a murderer" bandwagon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.