April 26, 2024, 03:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465092 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 18, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »

[color=redABETTMENT OR DENIAL?[/color]

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: ... the only thing he (Joran) could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #641 on: October 18, 2008, 01:24:00 PM »

OK, I really messed up that quoting before.  Ooops.  I think this will be better.

Dolce, I'm with you on that.  It seems as if so many people just let such bad and dangerous behavior slide.  Casey is the one ultimately responsible, it just seems like so many people failed to say or do anything to help prevent such a tragedy.

Exactly!  I know that Casey had them fooled with the "nanny" and the "job", but seriously one has to wonder why an individual would put their child in this sort of harm. 

I get what CC said about the group of people that she hung out with, but it was also stated that she showed up at Fusian with Caylee...there are other people there other than her friends...why did no one say something?  Bartenders? Shot girls? Bouncers who LET THEM IN!? 
What is the world coming to when this is socially acceptable?

I own a bar and we would NEVER let someone enter with a toddler - sorry !
VERY GOOD!  Shasta you made a great point too.

A night club is no place for a child.  If I had seen that I would have called child services.  I used to waste my time going clubbing in high school and college, that scene was not a good one...a child should not have to see that.  The after parties at Lake Vaj are no different.  Was it accepted because it was a home? Was it accepted because "Caylee is sleeping"? 
I think that the others involved in this, if this recent spec is true, should also be charged with the crime of being an accessory to child neglect...that is if they can not charge them with just being stupid.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 18, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys 
Just peeking in to see if anything new popped up....  but it does not look like it 

and being WAY OFF TOPIC 

Dolce...   ummm ahhh ummm

Could you   or have Klaasend Tweak your Avi 
Just something about only being able to see 1/2 of the second little  (w/o Scrolling)     

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

Exactly...pukel
Wonder what happened to his wedding ring? 

Someone said the skank swallowed Jose's wedding ring...maybe his wife put it on his _ _ _ _ and ooops the skank didn't see it before she......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »

My head has been spinning trying to think of what Casey did in the end to Caylee.  Right now, to me, it seems as if Casey had definitely been drugging Caylee (with Xanax, chloroform, or both).  After the fight with Cindy on the 15th, Casey was so angry that she went too far.  She was going to chloroform Caylee, but was so angry that she just kept holding the chloroformed cloth over her face after she passed out, until she died.  That is so just my opionion and I know it's awful, it's just a theory I have.  Poor, sweet Caylee!!!

Caylee was too little to swallow a pill and xanax is so horribly bitter if it gets on your tongue even for just a second, very hard to get that taste out of your mouth, a child would really fuss about that.  She would have had to crush it up into a really really sweet drink such a malt.   

JMO, chloroform just seems so radically out there to me.  Casey probably had access to any number of drugs that would have been a lot easier to dose her with than choloroform.  Heck, even over-the-counter children's Benadryl will make a child sleep soundly.  I put my bets on the chloroform being in the trunk as a cleaning agent.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: October 18, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »

Hey TOT where did you go?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 18, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

OK, I really messed up that quoting before.  Ooops.  I think this will be better.

Dolce, I'm with you on that.  It seems as if so many people just let such bad and dangerous behavior slide.  Casey is the one ultimately responsible, it just seems like so many people failed to say or do anything to help prevent such a tragedy.

Exactly!  I know that Casey had them fooled with the "nanny" and the "job", but seriously one has to wonder why an individual would put their child in this sort of harm. 

I get what CC said about the group of people that she hung out with, but it was also stated that she showed up at Fusian with Caylee...there are other people there other than her friends...why did no one say something?  Bartenders? Shot girls? Bouncers who LET THEM IN!? 

A night club is no place for a child.  If I had seen that I would have called child services.  I used to waste my time going clubbing in high school and college, that scene was not a good one...a child should not have to see that.  The after parties at Lake Vaj are no different.  Was it accepted because it was a home? Was it accepted because "Caylee is sleeping"? 
I think that the others involved in this, if this recent spec is true, should also be charged with the crime of being an accessory to child neglect...that is if they can not charge them with just being stupid.

There are some places that allow children until a certain time of day.  I'm not sure that this was the case here.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: October 18, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

Hey Monkeys 
Just peeking in to see if anything new popped up....  but it does not look like it 

and being WAY OFF TOPIC 

Dolce...   ummm ahhh ummm

Could you   or have Klaasend Tweak your Avi 
Just something about only being able to see 1/2 of the second little  (w/o Scrolling)     

TIA
I will have to ask Klaas, she made it and gave it to me.  Smile  Sorry that it wiggs ya!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: October 18, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »

Why didnt Casey leave Caylee with her Mom to babysit...or was Cindy a b&$@h and if Casey was going out with friends wouldnt watch her?  I cant believe how many truly evil people live in this world.

we have no way of knowing for sure.  my take on it is that casey may have been leaving caylee with cindy to the point of not acting like a mother at all, and cindy may have been trying to get her to take responsibility.  we've seen it happen, a young single mom leaving baby with grandma and continuing the same lifestyle as before, little regard to her baby.  when this happens a lot, the grandma may end up feeling used and say 'looky here' to daughter, this is your child, take care of her yourself!   

on the other hand, (who knows with this family?) cindy-i-need-to-be-in-control may have taken on the role of caylee's mother instead of being her grandma, not giving casey a chance to learn how to properly care for caylee.  (as in, just get out of my way, i'll do it myself dang it).  and maybe it's a mixture of all the above.   

we've heard that cindy was going/had gone to court to get custody of caylee.  perhaps casey was fighting her on that, and cindy said something like, 'ok prove to me you can be a good mother to caylee, show me how you can take care of her!'  and casey, not really knowing how or wanting to know how, did what she did, just to prove cindy wrong. 

there are other scenarios that come to mind - revenge on the part of casey toward cindy after that big fight - casey wanting to have a relationship with a man at all costs, even if it meant no caylee in the picture - etc.  all of them point to casey being selfish.  IMO. 

what a difference it would have been had casey just left caylee in the care of her parents, allowed them to have custody, and went on with her life.  (of course, learning what we have about cindy and george, i'd still have been concerned for caylee's mental health, but at least she would likely still be alive).  sigh. 

Well Cindy will have to live with herself the rest of her life.  What a living hell.

So true!  She can spout her lies all day long, everyday, to anyone who may want to listen.  But no matter what happened, no matter the spin she tries to put on it, she still, as you say, has to live with herself (and the truth of the matter) for the rest of her life.  That indeed will likely be more of a prison and hell than what anyone else can place her in.  Especially when everyone stops listening to her spin and she is left alone with her own thoughts. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: October 18, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »

I could not agree with you more Dolce.Accessory charges should be brought on all of them..If these things are true,they stood by or knelt by,or laid by,whichever the case and did not intervene on Caylee's behalf.It shows pefectly,the kind of people Casey called friends.No not friends but accessorie's.Birds of a feather flock together and that's just the way it is!! Gosh I am so mad!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #650 on: October 18, 2008, 01:29:59 PM »

Unfortunately, being stupid is not against the law !! 
If it was, our prisons would REALLY be overcrowded 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 18, 2008, 01:30:09 PM »

Fox News just reported that the Amber alert on Cole has been deactivated.  They don't know why as of yet.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #652 on: October 18, 2008, 01:30:31 PM »

What I can't seem to get my mind around is this.If there are indeed tapes like this showing Casey in wild sex orgies and Caylee present in the room,why Cindy and George are doing the things they are if they have seen them..Possible they haven't seen them? I understand unconditional love but this is just crazy!!!

I would assume the cops have not shared alot of stuff with them when they saw the complete denial and the lies. 

They should show it to them then.Here's a good slap called reality!!!

CA would just jump on the "Being in a sex orgy doesn't make you a murderer" bandwagon.

Yep an excuse for everything and that isnt called denial in my book, it's called hiding something!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: October 18, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »

Unfortunately, being stupid is not against the law !! 
If it was, our prisons would REALLY be overcrowded 
Very true...but they need to be held accountable for their lack of action.  I dont care if its as little as 550 days in jail, they should not be alloud to get away with this.  If they knowingly turned their back while Casey gave the child xanax...... THAT IS NOT RIGHT - THAT IS CHILD ENDANGERMENT.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 18, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »

Hey TOT where did you go?

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: October 18, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »

Fox News just reported that the Amber alert on Cole has been deactivated.  They don't know why as of yet.

HMMMMMM.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 18, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

NG can sometimes get under my skin the way she cuts people off.

Only sometimes?  I cringe every singler night.

My husband walked through the room one night and said what's wrong with that woman?   

I wrote Daniel Horowitz one time before his wife was killed and asked why he kept going on her show when she makes him look like a wuss every single time.  He actually wrote me back several times, wish I'd have kept those emails so I could remember exactly what he said.  But the long and short of it is that they pay them reallllly good to go on those shows, more than they can make in their law practice.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: October 18, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »

I hope and pray they found him and he's ok. Poor little guy, he had to be petrified.

JMHO
MJ
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: October 18, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...
Well you are Tot..not Tot-Mom.     Mmmm taters! 

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #659 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »

NG can sometimes get under my skin the way she cuts people off.

Only sometimes?  I cringe every singler night.

My husband walked through the room one night and said what's wrong with that woman?   

I wrote Daniel Horowitz one time before his wife was killed and asked why he kept going on her show when she makes him look like a wuss every single time.  He actually wrote me back several times, wish I'd have kept those emails so I could remember exactly what he said.  But the long and short of it is that they pay them reallllly good to go on those shows, more than they can make in their law practice.

NG pays her guests?!?!?!?!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.