April 26, 2024, 12:16:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465110 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 18, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »

NG can sometimes get under my skin the way she cuts people off.

I agree.  Nancy Grace should take some lessons from Dana in the art of affording her guests the opportunity to say what they have to say ... without interruption.

However ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY television media source that is keeping the Caylee Marie case from becoming yesterday's news.  Maybe her show provides very information that wannabe detectives like us Monkeys do not already know but ... her recaps of the day's developments is successful in keeping her "huge" listening audience up to date. 

Nancy Grace is truly a victim's advocate.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #661 on: October 18, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

VERY GOOD!  Shasta you made a great point too.

A night club is no place for a child.  If I had seen that I would have called child services.  I used to waste my time going clubbing in high school and college, that scene was not a good one...a child should not have to see that.  The after parties at Lake Vaj are no different.  Was it accepted because it was a home? Was it accepted because "Caylee is sleeping"? 
I think that the others involved in this, if this recent spec is true, should also be charged with the crime of being an accessory to child neglect...that is if they can not charge them with just being stupid.

Unfortunately, being stupid is not against the law !! 
If it was, our prisons would REALLY be overcrowded 
Very true...but they need to be held accountable for their lack of action.  I dont care if its as little as 550 days in jail, they should not be alloud to get away with this.  If they knowingly turned their back while Casey gave the child xanax...... THAT IS NOT RIGHT - THAT IS CHILD ENDANGERMENT.

Agree - that's why I really think it's possible that Annie has cut a deal - because here's what we know -
LE DID interview her but has not released transcripts
Text messages indicating Annie is the xanax connection
This leads me to believe that she could have already been charged with a crime, but we know (I think?) that she is not in jail - that's why I think she rolled over.
There is no doubt more stuff that we DO NOT know....
Got to run to the bank and grocery store Smile
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 18, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »

Only sometimes?  I cringe every singler night.

My husband walked through the room one night and said what's wrong with that woman?   

I wrote Daniel Horowitz one time before his wife was killed and asked why he kept going on her show when she makes him look like a wuss every single time.  He actually wrote me back several times, wish I'd have kept those emails so I could remember exactly what he said.  But the long and short of it is that they pay them reallllly good to go on those shows, more than they can make in their law practice.

My hubby walks out of the room if Nancy is on and he goes really fast.He can't stand her!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 18, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »

Only sometimes?  I cringe every singler night.

My husband walked through the room one night and said what's wrong with that woman?   

I wrote Daniel Horowitz one time before his wife was killed and asked why he kept going on her show when she makes him look like a wuss every single time.  He actually wrote me back several times, wish I'd have kept those emails so I could remember exactly what he said.  But the long and short of it is that they pay them reallllly good to go on those shows, more than they can make in their law practice.

NG pays her guests?!?!?!?!

According to him, yes.  Maybe she doesn't pay the interviews like with Tony's roommates, but those talking heads like the attorneys and experts, evidently so, especially the ones who are on there most every night.

I remember Mark Geragos saying that he could have made way more money if he had continued as a talking head on the talk show circuit instead of taking Scott Peterson's case.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 18, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...
Well you are Tot..not Tot-Mom.     Mmmm taters! 

I know but feel my grief!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: October 18, 2008, 01:39:41 PM »

Fox News just reported that the Amber alert on Cole has been deactivated.  They don't know why as of yet.

My heart just skipped a beat! I pray he is alright....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 18, 2008, 01:40:51 PM »

I agree.  Nancy Grace should take some lessons from Dana in the art of affording her guests the opportunity to say what they have to say ... without interruption.

However ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY television media source that is keeping the Caylee Marie case from becoming yesterday's news.  Maybe her show provides very information that wannabe detectives like us Monkeys do not already know but ... her recaps of the day's developments is successful in keeping her "huge" listening audience up to date. 

Janet

I agree Janet...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 18, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »

Dolce I can see both of your babies- by the way, Im moving to where you live so I can be their La Pair.....don;t know how to spell that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 18, 2008, 01:42:59 PM »

Grandfather of Vegas Boy Kidnapped by Police Impostors Arrested
Saturday, October 18, 2008

An alleged Mexican drug lord and grandfather of a kidnapped 6-year-old boy was arrested late Friday in California, a senior law enforcement official confirmed to FOX News.

Investigators said Clemons Fred Tinnemeyer, 51, a "person of interest" in the abduction of 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger, was captured by federal agents near Riverside based on tips about his whereabouts.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440385,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »

I had to stay out of the cage for awhile after the murder charge went down.  I felt so drained from all this unbelievable information being released.  That said, I honestly don't believe the guy who has come forward all of a sudden with the Casey in the hat and sunglasses.  Their car never stopped.  Too much detailing of what he says went on from just a passing glance.  I have a hard time buying the story.

All this stuff about Casey caught on tape having orgies while Caylee was nearby.  I refuse to believe that anyone would not speak up about it.  Casey may be a piece of work, but what are the chances that nobody, but nobody, ever said anything about it.  I still think that if Caylee was given zanax on a regular basis, Cindy the nurse, would have picked up some physical side effects. It is a depressant and I would think she would be drowsy the next day, sleeping late, off balance, not as alert.

I wonder also if a lot of this "new stuff" we are hearing about is the result of people becoming over obsessed for new details.  There are people out there who could just be spreading rumors and getting some kind of thrill out of it.

I don't know, just musing.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

I just have to say this much, I know quite a few people who do not have computer access who have kept up to date with this case due to Nancy Grace. While Greta is doing her political thing , Nancy Grace is keeping Caylee in the news....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »

Janet

Hi Janet... I agree she is a great victim's advocate, and keeps all the high profile cases out there when others drop them completely for political or other reasons.  Can't abide her style, but I watch her every night....  watch & cringe     

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #672 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

Dolce I can see both of your babies- by the way, Im moving to where you live so I can be their La Pair.....don;t know how to spell that.

YEAH!!  They will have 2 then!  My mom has graciously volunteered (I say graciously because she all but threw herself at the chance)  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: October 18, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...
Well you are Tot..not Tot-Mom.     Mmmm taters! 

I know but feel my grief!
Oh I do!  Miss Klaas can we change Tot to Tater?   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: October 18, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »

Janet

Hi Janet... I agree she is a great victim's advocate, and keeps all the high profile cases out there when others drop them completely for political or other reasons.  Can't abide her style, but I watch her every night....  watch & cringe     

Me too that's why I let him keep walking,lol....

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 18, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »

An alleged Mexican drug lord and grandfather of a kidnapped 6-year-old boy was arrested late Friday in California, a senior law enforcement official confirmed to FOX News.

Investigators said Clemons Fred Tinnemeyer, 51, a "person of interest" in the abduction of 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger, was captured by federal agents near Riverside based on tips about his whereabouts.

Oh God Janet ... I pray he had Cole with him and he is ok .... thanks for the post ... I am "looking" into other things and have to get ready to work tonight so I appreciate the update on this!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 18, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »

I had to stay out of the cage for awhile after the murder charge went down.  I felt so drained from all this unbelievable information being released.  That said, I honestly don't believe the guy who has come forward all of a sudden with the Casey in the hat and sunglasses.  Their car never stopped.  Too much detailing of what he says went on from just a passing glance.  I have a hard time buying the story.

All this stuff about Casey caught on tape having orgies while Caylee was nearby.  I refuse to believe that anyone would not speak up about it.  Casey may be a piece of work, but what are the chances that nobody, but nobody, ever said anything about it.  I still think that if Caylee was given zanax on a regular basis, Cindy the nurse, would have picked up some physical side effects. It is a depressant and I would think she would be drowsy the next day, sleeping late, off balance, not as alert.

I wonder also if a lot of this "new stuff" we are hearing about is the result of people becoming over obsessed for new details.  There are people out there who could just be spreading rumors and getting some kind of thrill out of it.

well the only this is -- if you spoke up to someone about Casey having Caylee at an orgy, you'd have to admit to being there yourself ....   

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: October 18, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »

[color=redABETTMENT OR DENIAL?[/color]

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: ... the only thing he (Joran) could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: October 18, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »

Wow!  What a D*CK!

Thanks for the update Miss Janet.  Hopefully they will find Cole.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 18, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »

well the only this is -- if you spoke up to someone about Casey having Caylee at an orgy, you'd have to admit to being there yourself ....   

Yes, I hardly think those who attended such things would want to come forward voluntarily...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.