March 29, 2024, 07:23:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463605 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 18, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Fox News just reported that the Amber alert on Cole has been deactivated.  They don't know why as of yet.

I hope and pray they found him and he's ok. Poor little guy, he had to be petrified.

Hopefully not only will this child be found alive but finally Mexico will step up and do more about the drug cartel.  I live 2 hours from 3 border towns and we dont dare go across anymore.  We used to love to go into Mexico and shop.  My daughter goes to Monterrey alot and im terrified everytime she goes.

Cole's grandfather has been identified as a POI:

http://www.bloggernews.net/118216

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: October 18, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

I had to stay out of the cage for awhile after the murder charge went down.  I felt so drained from all this unbelievable information being released.  That said, I honestly don't believe the guy who has come forward all of a sudden with the Casey in the hat and sunglasses.  Their car never stopped.  Too much detailing of what he says went on from just a passing glance.  I have a hard time buying the story.

All this stuff about Casey caught on tape having orgies while Caylee was nearby.  I refuse to believe that anyone would not speak up about it.  Casey may be a piece of work, but what are the chances that nobody, but nobody, ever said anything about it.  I still think that if Caylee was given zanax on a regular basis, Cindy the nurse, would have picked up some physical side effects. It is a depressant and I would think she would be drowsy the next day, sleeping late, off balance, not as alert.

I wonder also if a lot of this "new stuff" we are hearing about is the result of people becoming over obsessed for new details.  There are people out there who could just be spreading rumors and getting some kind of thrill out of it.

I don't know, just musing.

I agree shasta.

In my opinion ... there is enough circumstancial and real evidence out there to provide a foundation of speculation that implicates Casey Anthony and her family to varying degrees without attempting to sensationalize to a point that there is a distraction from the truth encompassing the events of June 16TH ... the day when Caylee Anthony was last seen.

I have adopted "Ockham's Razor" philosophy as my own in all aspects of my life.

Janet
_______

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #702 on: October 18, 2008, 02:12:04 PM »

I can't find the link where the amber alert of called off.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 18, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

FBI will hold news conference at 5pm est regarding cole.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: October 18, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

It's a setting in your profile, you could have done it but I did it for you 

We can change our Tag Names...      Hmmmm I will have to give that some serious consideration  Since No one likes the Last Part of my tag name. 
Aw..I like you OF
We can call you "Old Dude" instead?
Dude?    Maybe  Felllow, Fuddy or Flatulence   Hmmmm

OldTimer?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 18, 2008, 02:12:40 PM »

Would someone please clarify Casey being diagnosed as a sociopath.  Was she diagnosed that by Cindy's therapist?  Did this therapist evaluate Casey?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »

It was on tv, Fox News.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

I just have to say this much, I know quite a few people who do not have computer access who have kept up to date with this case due to Nancy Grace. While Greta is doing her political thing , Nancy Grace is keeping Caylee in the news....

I agree with you Cubbee 1000%.  Love her or hate her she has kept "Cale - Lee" in the spotlight on all of her news casts. 

Yep... and that is really all that matters IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »

NG can sometimes get under my skin the way she cuts people off.

I agree.  Nancy Grace should take some lessons from Dana in the art of affording her guests the opportunity to say what they have to say ... without interruption.

However ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY television media source that is keeping the Caylee Marie case from becoming yesterday's news.  Maybe her show provides very information that wannabe detectives like us Monkeys do not already know but ... her recaps of the day's developments is successful in keeping her "huge" listening audience up to date. 

Nancy Grace is truly a victim's advocate.

Janet

Hi Janet... I agree she is a great victim's advocate, and keeps all the high profile cases out there when others drop them completely for political or other reasons.  Can't abide her style, but I watch her every night....  watch & cringe     

Yep I'm a cringer too.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #709 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »

Police deactivate Amber Alert for missing Nevada 6-year-old. News conference planned this afternoon.

http://www.cnn.com/

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

That is a good question: Why didn't Cindy just let Casey go out and sow her wild oats while she kept Caylee?  After all, if Casey went out at night, Caylee would be sleeping the entire time.  Casey could put Caylee to bed and return home around one or two and Casey would never even know her mom had been gone.  And Cindy could be sleeping, too.  So why wouldn't Cindy just do that and not worry about it?  I can think of a couple of reasons.

1.  Cindy resented Casey being so footloose and fancy free.  It happens some times.  Mothers are kind of jealous of daughters who go out and have fun while they, the mothers, do the cooking, housework and earn the money.  There seems to have been resentment between them about a number of things. 

2.  Cindy was afraid Casey was falling in with the wrong crowd and would get into trouble if she was just allowed to run wild.  Of course, you would think that she would not want Caylee to be out with Casey in a party scene.  But maybe she thought if Caylee was along, Casey would have to temper her activities.

3.  Cindy knew that Casey was lying, stealing and otherwise taking advantage of her and George.  She wanted to crack down and make Casey toe the line.  It became a battle of wills between the two women, and Cindy started to call Casey an unfit mother and to threaten to get full custody of Caylee.

I think it is true, though, that if Cindy had kept Caylee at home while Casey went out and partied, Caylee would be alive today.  Casey would not have left home, and Caylee would have been in her own bed instead of driving around in the Pontiac, sleeping over with Casey's boyfriends or sleeping through a party scene.

Hudsunn, you always put a lot of thought into your posts and I look forward to reading all of them.  I have often thought the same thing about the mother/daughter relationship in this case.  A battle between Cindy and Casey and poor little Caylee caught in between.  This could have so easily been avoided and it is all so sad.  I don't understand why Casey didn't just give Caylee to her parents.  Then I remember what Lee told Le about Casey saying "Maybe I'm a spiteful Bit@h".  Perhaps it was just that simple - Spite.

For those looking for the comment about Tony and Casey not going into the bedrooms.  That was a text message from JP to Amy.  I believe it is in the 3rd part of Amy's text messages.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: October 18, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

We can change our Tag Names...      Hmmmm I will have to give that some serious consideration  Since No one likes the Last Part of my tag name. 
Aw..I like you OF
I don't think you are that old, maybe a Baby Boomer the way you speak.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: October 18, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Dang klaas..... you mean to tell me that I have been here all this time with a misspelled name and could have changed it?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 18, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

You will always be Old Fart to me! Don't you go and change that name!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #714 on: October 18, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Aw..I like you OF
Would that make him a FartBoomer?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 18, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Aw..I like you OF
Would that make him a FartBoomer?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: October 18, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Aw..I like you OF
LOL  Always 1
"Old" is a state of mind  and I thought I was "OLD"   when I was 35... I think
Maybe OldForgetFull  or Just OFF for short name ... Hmmmm   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: October 18, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »

Amber Alert for abducted Nevada boy is called off
Associated Press - October 18, 2008 2:13 PM ET

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities have called off an Amber Alert in their search for an abducted Nevada boy but aren't saying why.

Nevada transportation officials canceled the alert for 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger on Saturday morning. They would not give details but planned an afternoon news conference.

Cole was abducted from a Las Vegas home Wednesday by three men posing as police officers. Police say they believe the men were drug dealers and that the kidnapping at gunpoint was a "message" to boy's grandfather.

The grandfather was arrested in Southern California after police named him a "person of interest."

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=9199753&nav=menu612_2_7

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #718 on: October 18, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »

Amber Alert for abducted Nevada boy is called off
Associated Press - October 18, 2008 2:13 PM ET

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities have called off an Amber Alert in their search for an abducted Nevada boy but aren't saying why.

Nevada transportation officials canceled the alert for 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger on Saturday morning. They would not give details but planned an afternoon news conference.

Cole was abducted from a Las Vegas home Wednesday by three men posing as police officers. Police say they believe the men were drug dealers and that the kidnapping at gunpoint was a "message" to boy's grandfather.

The grandfather was arrested in Southern California after police named him a "person of interest."

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=9199753&nav=menu612_2_7

The little boy is still missing, but the Las Vegas Police Department has deactivated a nation-wide Amer Alert for Puffinburger.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440385,00.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: October 18, 2008, 02:26:09 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Dang klaas..... you mean to tell me that I have been here all this time with a misspelled name and could have changed it?

The old forum NO, this new forum YES unless someone else already has that name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.