March 28, 2024, 03:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463560 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: October 18, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »

updated 5 minutes ago
Police lift Amber Alert for abducted Las Vegas boy

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- Police have deactivated Saturday an Amber Alert for Cole Puffinburger, 6, who was abducted Wednesday from his Las Vegas, Nevada, home, according to Nevada's Amber Alert Web site.

No details were immediately available. Las Vegas police will hold a 4 p.m. ET press conference, the site said

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/18/nevada.boy.kidnapped/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: October 18, 2008, 02:28:15 PM »

updated 5 minutes ago
Police lift Amber Alert for abducted Las Vegas boy

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- Police have deactivated Saturday an Amber Alert for Cole Puffinburger, 6, who was abducted Wednesday from his Las Vegas, Nevada, home, according to Nevada's Amber Alert Web site.

No details were immediately available. Las Vegas police will hold a 4 p.m. ET press conference, the site said

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/18/nevada.boy.kidnapped/index.html

Fox said 5 pm, so who knows....
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: October 18, 2008, 02:28:35 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

It's a setting in your profile, you could have done it but I did it for you 

Dang klaas..... you mean to tell me that I have been here all this time with a misspelled name and could have changed it?

It comforts me seeing I wasn't the only one that didn't know we could do that!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: October 18, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »

I just have to say this much, I know quite a few people who do not have computer access who have kept up to date with this case due to Nancy Grace. While Greta is doing her political thing , Nancy Grace is keeping Caylee in the news....

I agree with you Cubbee 1000%.  Love her or hate her she has kept "Cale - Lee" in the spotlight on all of her news casts. 

Agreed!  I tease about NG but I am glued to the set at airtime, especially since Greta bailed on us!  I can even recite her intro now word for word! 

"Breaking news tonight. Police desperately searching for a beautiful little 3-year-old Florida girl, Cale-lee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Cale-lee now not seen for 4 months, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: October 18, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »

FBI will hold news conference at 5pm est regarding cole.

Thanks mammy !!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: October 18, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

We can change our Tag Names...      Hmmmm I will have to give that some serious consideration  Since No one likes the Last Part of my tag name. 
Aw..I like you OF
We can call you "Old Dude" instead?
Dude?    Maybe  Felllow, Fuddy or Flatulence   Hmmmm
I don't think you are that old, maybe a Baby Boomer the way you speak.....
Would that make him a FartBoomer?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 18, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

We can change our Tag Names...      Hmmmm I will have to give that some serious consideration  Since No one likes the Last Part of my tag name. 

You will always be Old Fart to me! Don't you go and change that name!

I gotta admit that I feel the same way!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 18, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Amber Alert for abducted Nevada boy is called off
Associated Press - October 18, 2008 2:13 PM ET

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities have called off an Amber Alert in their search for an abducted Nevada boy but aren't saying why.

Nevada transportation officials canceled the alert for 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger on Saturday morning. They would not give details but planned an afternoon news conference.

Cole was abducted from a Las Vegas home Wednesday by three men posing as police officers. Police say they believe the men were drug dealers and that the kidnapping at gunpoint was a "message" to boy's grandfather.

The grandfather was arrested in Southern California after police named him a "person of interest."

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=9199753&nav=menu612_2_7

The little boy is still missing, but the Las Vegas Police Department has deactivated a nation-wide Amer Alert for Puffinburger.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440385,00.html

Thank you CuriousCat.

The grandfather has been arrested ... Cole is still missing and ... there is a news conference scheduled for this afternoon.

It does not look good.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: October 18, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »

Cole is no longer with us.

I think we all sort of knew this.  How tragic.  I  hope the grandfather isn't sociopathic like Casey so he can FEEL what he has caused for the rest of his life!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: October 18, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

Amber Alert for abducted Nevada boy is called off
Associated Press - October 18, 2008 2:13 PM ET

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities have called off an Amber Alert in their search for an abducted Nevada boy but aren't saying why.

Nevada transportation officials canceled the alert for 6-year-old Cole Puffinburger on Saturday morning. They would not give details but planned an afternoon news conference.

Cole was abducted from a Las Vegas home Wednesday by three men posing as police officers. Police say they believe the men were drug dealers and that the kidnapping at gunpoint was a "message" to boy's grandfather.

The grandfather was arrested in Southern California after police named him a "person of interest."

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=9199753&nav=menu612_2_7

The little boy is still missing, but the Las Vegas Police Department has deactivated a nation-wide Amer Alert for Puffinburger.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440385,00.html

Thank you CuriousCat.

The grandfather has been arrested ... Cole is still missing and ... there is a news conference scheduled for this afternoon.

It does not look good.

Janet 

I know but couldn't find the courage to say it...

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 18, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Aw..I like you OF
We can call you "Old Dude" instead?
Dude?    Maybe  Felllow, Fuddy or Flatulence   Hmmmm
I don't think you are that old, maybe a Baby Boomer the way you speak.....
Would that make him a FartBoomer?

lol- how bout fart knocker

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #731 on: October 18, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

I think we all sort of knew this.  How tragic.  I  hope the grandfather isn't sociopathic like Casey so he can FEEL what he has caused for the rest of his life!

All because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Some will say it is because of drugs but that is putting the horse after the cart. JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 18, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Dang klaas..... you mean to tell me that I have been here all this time with a misspelled name and could have changed it?

The old forum NO, this new forum YES unless someone else already has that name.

Learn something new everyday....when I first signed up on SM I accidentally spelled my name cubbeegirl instead of cubbiegirl and thought I was stuck with it forever...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 18, 2008, 02:36:18 PM »

Has it been reported they found deceased???

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 18, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

Learn something new everyday....when I first signed up on SM I accidentally spelled my name cubbeegirl instead of cubbiegirl and thought I was stuck with it forever...

You are stuck with it.  You will always be cubbeegirl to me.

Hugs

Janet

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: October 18, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »

Has this been confirmed?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 18, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

You are stuck with it.  You will always be cubbeegirl to me.

Hugs

Janet

Love you too Janet!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: October 18, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

All because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Some will say it is because of drugs but that is putting the horse after the cart. JMHO

The drug King Pins don't use the drugs.  And most likely the men who showed up at Cole's house aren't drug addicts.  This is about 8 million plus dollars.

You can NOT steal from drug cartels.  Period!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: October 18, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

Has this been confirmed?

Not yet.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #739 on: October 18, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »

Has it been reported they found deceased???
Not clear.  I took the reports to mean that they suspect he is in Mexico.  Why would they turn the Amber allert off though?  Do they not show those in Mexico?  Very sad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.