March 28, 2024, 04:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463562 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 18, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

Heres live stream from Vegas.

http://www.kvbc.com/

Didnt see anywhere on any of the Vegas stations that he is deceased.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: October 18, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

It's a setting in your profile, you could have done it but I did it for you 

"Tater" you will always be "Tot" to me.  Remember the saying ... "You cannot teach an old dog new tricks".

Maybe that saying isn't altogether true.  Guess what Mama and Papa are doing with their grandsons (9/10) this afternoon.  "Laser Tag" is where it is at.

Later Monkeys

Janet
11:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #742 on: October 18, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »

Cole is no longer with us.

I think we all sort of knew this.  How tragic.  I  hope the grandfather isn't sociopathic like Casey so he can FEEL what he has caused for the rest of his life!

All because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Some will say it is because of drugs but that is putting the horse after the cart. JMHO

The drug King Pins don't use the drugs.  And most likely the men who showed up at Cole's house aren't drug addicts.  This is about 8 million plus dollars.

You can NOT steal from drug cartels.  Period!

EXACTLY!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: October 18, 2008, 02:41:40 PM »

The Mexican drug cartel do things very differently than here in the states.

They will kill not only the child but all three of the men who took him. 

They simply wipe up the spill and call it a day.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 18, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »

We all tend to accept people at face value.  If they tell us something, we do not immediately suspect them of lying.  That is one way that Casey got away with a lot.  People are naturally trusting in most situations.  Here is an article about a woman who claimed to have breast cancer when she really did not.  It reminded me of a case in this area where a couple claimed their child had cancer and even let the child think she was dying from the disease.  They had many organizations raise money for them, but it was all a hoax.  The child was not sick, though they underfed her to make her appear pale and gaunt.  It appears Casey is not alone in being able to spin tall tales for fun and/or profit. 

http://www.aolhealth.com/condition-center/breast-cancer/awareness-month/faking-breast-cancer
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 18, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »

hey yall..just got back..have I missed anything?

"God dont like ugly"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 18, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »

TOT - you are now TATER

It's a setting in your profile, you could have done it but I did it for you 

"Tater" you will always be "Tot" to me.  Remember the saying ... "You cannot teach an old dog new tricks".

Maybe that saying isn't altogether true.  Guess what Mama and Papa are doing with their grandsons (9/10) this afternoon.  "Laser Tag" is where it is at.

Later Monkeys

Janet
11:40 AM PT

Well considering you are not a dog,I'm hopeful?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: October 18, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

There are several tv stations broadcast to Mexico, Univision being one.  Living in San Antonio we have about 5 mexican tv stations.  If they cancelled the amber alert that is not good.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

And yet another case of a child being betrayed by one who supposedly loves him and who should protect him at all costs...makes me ill!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »

hey yall..just got back..have I missed anything?

Yes indeedy! I'm no longer Tot,I'm Tater...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:25 PM »

I have a bad feeling about Cole..bless his little heart.....

"God dont like ugly"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:49 PM »

There are several tv stations broadcast to Mexico, Univision being one.  Living in San Antonio we have about 5 mexican tv stations.  If they cancelled the amber alert that is not good.

I agree Kat!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: October 18, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

Cole is no longer with us.

I think we all sort of knew this.  How tragic.  I  hope the grandfather isn't sociopathic like Casey so he can FEEL what he has caused for the rest of his life!

All because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Some will say it is because of drugs but that is putting the horse after the cart. JMHO

The drug King Pins don't use the drugs.  And most likely the men who showed up at Cole's house aren't drug addicts.  This is about 8 million plus dollars.

You can NOT steal from drug cartels.  Period!

EXACTLY!

The really bad thing now is that it was usually the border towns the drug pins took over.  I was in Playa del Carmen in August and the Police Chief and his assistant were assasinated the day before we got there.  It was the cartel who did it.  Its spreading to the tourist areas also.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #753 on: October 18, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

And yet another case of a child being betrayed by one who supposedly loves him and who should protect him at all costs...makes me ill!!!

Cubbee, it makes me ill as well. My stomach actually hurts.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: October 18, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »

I have a bad feeling about Cole..bless his little heart.....

Me too Nikki.... gonna send you and email ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 18, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

were mom and dad involved in the whole drug thing or just g randpa?

"God dont like ugly"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #756 on: October 18, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »

Police lift Amber Alert for abducted Las Vegas boy

Las Vegas police will hold a 4 p.m. ET press conference, the site said.

Clemons F. Tinnemeyer, 51, was booked into the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Central Detention facility, the county sheriff said. The detention facility's Web site said Tinnemeyer is not eligible for bail.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/18/nevada.boy.kidnapped/index.html

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 18, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »

KarmaRound wrote:
IF they truly loved Caylee with all their heart and soul, they would not support the one who killed her, they would be out looking for her themselves. They would not be doing any of the things they are doing now IF they truly loved Caylee. (snipped)
I agree Karma, they don't love they posses.

Katntx wrote:
Morning Monkeys! In the end I hope the Anthonys get a big fat bill from the county in Orlando for the money all their BS has cost the citizens of Orlando when it could of been spent on better causes. Maybe if more counties in the US would start doing this people would think twice about lying to the cops.

Think about this topic all too often when reading about the $50 court costs assessed on criminals.  How about the hundreds if not thousands it costs just too pick these scumbuckets up, house them & feed them, all of those costs should be assessed as well, instead the taxpayers pick up the tab & those services that improve the communities are underfunded & understaffed.  State laws need to be updated as yes I do think that it would have an effect on the # of crimes being committed if there were indeed serious fines involved.

bbl, have to run.

Katntx wrote:
Why didnt Casey leave Caylee with her Mom to babysit...or was Cindy a b&$@h and if Casey was going out with friends wouldnt watch her? I cant believe how many truly evil people live in this world.
We read in the texts with AR, the cop who was fired for lying about bedding KC that the rules had changed & CA was not available to care for Caylee, think that was in May.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 18, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »

Hudsunn's last post reminded me of when I was young, newly divorced with a 1-1/2 yr old son. 

I worked full time but still couldn't afford to live on my own so I moved back in with my parents.  My mother also worked full time and when I got ready to start dating again - every night just like Casey -she didn't want me leave my son with a babysitter, nor did she have the energy to care for him after working all day, which may have been Cindy's reluctance also to care for Caylee on weeknights.  Cindy did in fact say in her interview that she knows for a fact she had Caylee every Sunday which means that she always kept her on the weekends.  Doesn't sound like she wanted to be Caylee's mother, she wanted to be her grandmother, and if she truly didn't know that Casey wasn't working all that time, then she wouldn't have known that Casey was worn out from dealing with the lil snothead all day, and was maybe aggravated that Casey wanted to get off of work and immediately leave Caylee with her, sometimes even dropped her off at Cindy's job. 

My mother did exactly what Hudsunn suggested Cindy could have done.  She told me she was the grandmother, I was the mother, and to make my plans so that I spent time playing in the afternoons after work with my son, fed him his supper, bathed him, and rocked him to sleep.  Yes, I liked to party like Casey did, most single adults her age do. 

Then after my son was tucked into bed, I dressed and went out for the night.  He was safe, in his own bed every night, and my mother was there in the event he woke up but she didn't have to do the mothering, she could be the grandmother.  Cindy could have done exactly that same thing with Casey & Caylee and it's curious why she didn't think of such a simple solution.  That would have assured Caylee's safety, helped Casey learn how to be a good mother, and let her party all at the same time.
 Casey seemed on a lot of the text messages & IM's to be waiting on her parents to get home to look after Caylee, saying she didn't know where they were, etc... but a lot of what she said on those texts sound like what people wanted to hear and that she didn't have any intention of going to that one guy's house.

My parents also helped me out financially but they would have not for a second paid huge cell phone bills, at least not past the first one.  (well ok, all we had was phones stuck to the wall in those days, no cell phones but you knowwhatimean).   Nor would they have given me credit cards and let me charge to point they had to take money out their retirement fund to pay for it. Whole lot of crossed wires from enabling, miscommunication and bad communication in that family.

Well I think this is what you call rambling ....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: October 18, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »

were mom and dad involved in the whole drug thing or just g randpa?

Not sure nikki....my stomach hurts over this...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.