April 18, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464613 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2008, 09:44:51 PM »

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.
I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.
[/quote]

Blue heeler?
[/quote]

Spinone Italiano, brown and white

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2008, 09:45:19 PM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
BT
I guess it takes time to check all tip... I wonder if Orlando LE  has considered requesting Hypnosis on  witnesses to get more details

Considering this new witness took three months to come forward with this crucial information  ... I contend he should be willing to take a polygraph.

Janet

I agree Janet..I think he should take a lie detector test. The main thing i find funny is the straw hat and the well dressed man fishing...What does he mean by well dressed. What does his def of well dressed?

Well ... depending on where this witness can be placed the clothing spectrum ... Tamikosmom and her friend in their winter ensembles purchased at Walmart yesterday could be considered "well dressed".

Then when our $15.00 ($20.00 including tip) haircuts are also taken into consideration ...

Janet"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »

There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at ]6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June.

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Am really hoping that OCSO was able to get video of that parking lot from the owner of the property.  OCSO would then be in position to be able to KNOW if claims are worth pursuing.  Amscot may or may not be the owner, but I know myself that if I owned a publicly used parking lot I would have video for at a minimum a year as there is normally a 3 yr statute of limitations & would be concerned about covering my butt in case of litigation, whether it was a slip & fall or automobile damage.

The technology is so wonderful now that the video footage can go directly to a hard drive & be brought up by date & time, stored for great periods of time very inexpensively & can even be done remotely.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.
I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.
[/quote]

Blue heeler?
[/quote]

Did you all know there is a thread in the monkey lounge called "Four Legged Friends"?  You can post photos and info there.  Dolce posted a great photo of her very cute doggie.  Here is the link: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.80

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »

No Worries DI ............ its all good
We are All Evolving Through Caylee's Journey  ~ Let's just Bring Her Home so she Can finally Rest.

Yes!  But I'm tired of evolving from these heartbreaking cases.  First the Holloway case, still no justice and now this one!

I need to find another means to evolve, rather than allowing myself to get sucked into these cases and getting too emotional, especially when there isn't much I can do about it.

I think we do a lot. It's the new media. We brought Aruba to it's knees and do you think they'll ever try that again?

Mike Iman from the AVP is saying openly the beaches are empty... that wouldn't have happened without all of us. They got their doors blown off. 

Hang in there Di!! There is going to be justice here and Caylee is going to be found, it's just a matter of time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »

There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at ]6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June.

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Rob, I posted this on a Cage back ... Not necessarily to do with the Witness Words - But does have to do with the Sighting of Casey's Car at the Amscot..
This is from a Real Estate site that is Active as of now - Property for sale - Right there where the Amscot Building is.
Tells the Demographics of Traffic Flow within the Cross Streets -Which I find very HIGH
It is a business district area non residential from what I see. So with that we all know that Traffic Never Sleeps ...

1718 Goldenrod Center 1718 North Goldenrod Plaza is a 12,100- square foot multi-tenant retail plaza in the heart of East Orlando. 1718 North Goldenrod Plaza is shadow anchored by Sams Club and surrounded by numerous national franchises, including: CVS, Mc Donalds, Subway, Amscot, Burger King and many more. 1718 North Goldenrod Plaza offers an investor a prime location and significant redevelopment potential. The plaza has three points of ingress egress, one of which will soon be signaled and offer access to both Sams club and the offered property. Traffic counts on Goldenrod are nearly 35,000 vehicles a day while the closest intersection of East Colonial Drive has traffic counts of 47,000 vehicles a day, offering current and potential tenants a hefty amount of exposure. The offered property was originally constructed in 1981 and underwent significant renovations in recent years. A new roof, electrical, paint, and HVAC systems are among the renovations already complete. These replacements will assist in decreasing the cost of both maintaining and redeveloping the center in years to come.

-------------------
Someone has Witnessed Something - they just may not know it imo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »

I think we do a lot. It's the new media. We brought Aruba to it's knees and do you think they'll ever try that again?

Frankly, I don't think they will.  They aren't out of the woods on that one yet, imo.  I think Marlies case has them really scared of a boycott.  There is power in numbers and determination, imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
BT
I guess it takes time to check all tip... I wonder if Orlando LE  has considered requesting Hypnosis on  witnesses to get more details

Considering this new witness took three months to come forward with this crucial information  ... I contend he should be willing to take a polygraph.

Janet

I agree Janet..I think he should take a lie detector test. The main thing i find funny is the straw hat and the well dressed man fishing...What does he mean by well dressed. What does his def of well dressed?

Well ... depending on where this witness can be placed the clothing spectrum ... Tamikosmom and her friend in their winter ensembles purchased at Walmart yesterday could be considered "well dressed".

Then when our $15.00 ($20.00 including tip) haircuts are also taken into consideration ...

Janet"
He also could have looked more like a golfer then a fishermen.. I would consider that dressed up for fishing even though it's just casual summer wear
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »

BT

Janet

I agree!  What does he mean by well dressed? 
Someone could think that Lee was well dressed in his matching hat and polo ensemble (bleck)
Someone could think that Baez is well dressed with his discounted last season designer off the rack clothing (again bleck)
Or maybe George was well dressed in his Disney security garb - minus the clues of mickey! 
Well dressed....hmmm  too broad of a description in my book - I want more details!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:48 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

I could be wrong, but it just doesn't ring completely true for me. 
If she has been home that much maybe she watches the re-runs of CSI on FX?  LOL  Thats where I get all of my info. LOL  Oh and NG too...LOL  I am an A+ Grissom student. 

He's a Spinone Italiano, big spongey nose, shaggy hair and human like eyes, they are comics (at least he thinks so!)  No offense taken, it's an usual breed.
Never heard of one. Awesome. My baby thinks he is the boss of me. I will have to look that breed up. I thought I had an unusual breed of dog.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:02 PM »

Last Night one of the Monkeys who ....I cant recall Her name...was on the road and had not been on SM for a day or so.. dropped in and

Said something about DIRT being tested from under Casey's Car or around her car .. and compared with the Shovel .. please help remember -it was last night ...

I would have to say the BRA ( its actually called a Boot) is Key to the Sighting with this New Witness ... HOW many People have one of those on their car's today. I have ONE and I think its so cheezy .. its in my trunk. Never was used by the previous owner either. Car is a 98.

But I would think it would hold debris and dirt  within for evidence. Casey would never TAKE it off because she would have to attempt to put that bad boy back on ...and George would have asked WHY did you take it off ...

It is funny that you mentioned the car bra, because I have not seen one on a car in ages!  So I don't think they are that common anymore.

Lisa
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »

WOW MuffyBee i am learning all kinds of things from you tonig ::MonkeyDance::ht

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2008, 09:53:28 PM »

Blue heeler?
[/quote]

Spinone Italiano, brown and white
[/quote]

Ha!  Just the other day my son and I were at the vet and looking at an ACK chart.  He thought the Spinone Italiano looked like our Old English Sheepdog!

Lisa
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:37 PM »

Last Night one of the Monkeys who ....I cant recall Her name...was on the road and had not been on SM for a day or so.. dropped in and

Said something about DIRT being tested from under Casey's Car or around her car .. and compared with the Shovel .. please help remember -it was last night ...

I would have to say the BRA ( its actually called a Boot) is Key to the Sighting with this New Witness ... HOW many People have one of those on their car's today. I have ONE and I think its so cheezy .. its in my trunk. Never was used by the previous owner either. Car is a 98.

But I would think it would hold debris and dirt  within for evidence. Casey would never TAKE it off because she would have to attempt to put that bad boy back on ...and George would have asked WHY did you take it off ...

It is funny that you mentioned the car bra, because I have not seen one on a car in ages!  So I don't think they are that common anymore.

Lisa

Heck, I've never heard of a 'bra' on a car until the past few days!!!! I will have to ask hubby what we call them here.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »

Possibly the circumstances she describes have given her a crash course.

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

There are exceptions to every stereotype.

Hi Janetruth

I didn't mean to sound as if I was stereotyping people. It's just that I work with low-income families (and she says her family was low income). The families our agency's serves have many wonderful qualities, but they are usually not good with spelling and vocabulary. We generally have to use very simplified printed materials when we work with them.

And knowing you so ling, I have NO doubt you do great work.  It takes alot of patience and understanding I'm sure.   But Jane does have a point.  Experience is the best education one can get and learn from. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »

[/quote] Yes, I hope I don't get banned for being off topic. I am really afraid to even post on here.

Blue heeler?
[/quote]

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »

Scrap Metal Guy Witness
I think what he meant by Well Dressed was This " Guy" was not dressed for Fishing  - He didnt fit the fisherman's role ..lets say.

In the back woods waterways WE do have them in certain areas in Metro D - Traditionally the Fishermen are older, laid back, dressed with a lucky hat and flannel or are even wearing their " plant uniforms" ...escaping from society more than actually fishing .....carry a 40 oz and just want to be left alone.
They surely do not carry a Cell phone.  nope.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »

Yo.  Monkeys.  I love doggies too.  I've got five  of them.  Three salukies and two yorkies.  However, we are in the Caylee Anthony thread and have been very OT.  It's okay to add a comment here and there and share, but this is gettin' way too OT.  So please.  Let's get back to Caylee...
 (and ya'll post pics of those doggies in the thread I linked     )

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:51 PM »

[/quote] Rob, I posted this on a Cage back ... Not necessarily to do with the Witness Words - But does have to do with the Sighting of Casey's Car at the Amscot..
This is from a Real Estate site that is Active as of now - Property for sale - Right there where the Amscot Building is.
Tells the Demographics of Traffic Flow within the Cross Streets -Which I find very HIGH
It is a business district area non residential from what I see. So with that we all know that Traffic Never Sleeps ...

-------------------
Someone has Witnessed Something - they just may not know it imo

[/quote]

This is the part I do not understand also, If the car was there at 7 and  it was there all day HUH? LP states she left it there in the morning came back and got and then abandoned it again , none of that make sense to me ..... Can someone check cell phone pings from that day , they confuse me.... If she kept coming back in forth with the car she had to have help

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »

BT

Janet

I agree!  What does he mean by well dressed? 
Someone could think that Lee was well dressed in his matching hat and polo ensemble (bleck)
Someone could think that Baez is well dressed with his discounted last season designer off the rack clothing (again bleck)
Or maybe George was well dressed in his Disney security garb - minus the clues of mickey! 
Well dressed....hmmm  too broad of a description in my book - I want more details!
My guess is le got his time he saw her and compared them to cell pings and it didn't add up.. I just can't see le writing it off and not looking into it. NG made it sound like they weren't taking it serious anyway..What all do i know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.