April 24, 2024, 07:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465022 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: October 18, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »

Not to be gross, but is it easy to burn a body, even a small one?  could it be done with the gasoline in a few cans?  would it produce a lot of smoke and cause people to notice?
No, Rob talked about this at length and said it would not be possible -fire would not be hot enought.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 18, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »

Riding with Murt... just saw Lee's house.... now Murt is on potty break   

LMAO
Good nite, I read that "Murt is on potty"   blush blush

Murt's a good sport.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 18, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »

I agree.  Casey cannot enjoy being in jail, and from what I hear, jail is nothing compared to prison.  Not many "Anything But Clothes" parties.  And very few guys, except for the warden and a few guards.  She will probably go after any mail she sees, from a visiting preacher to the warden himself.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 18, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »

Oops...meant to say she will go after any male, but she probably will want mail, too.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 18, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »

I just caught up....wow....lots of info

re: sex party pictures
if these do exist i hope they show them to cindy and george....maybe that would pop that delusional bubble they are living in!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: October 18, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »

Thanks, always1.  I missed Rob's explanation about the possibility of her burning the body.  I suppose she could have burned evidence, though, such as clothing.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: October 18, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

Greetings to all. My name is Kerry and I've been observing for quite a few weeks now. I kept coming back here out of all the places on the net for several reasons. It seems this is a place where everyone can express their opinions without being attacked. And the moderator seems to spare us all from nasty language and ignorant & crude comments. And lastly because I think you are all in focus and have a lot of noteworthy things to say and good information to share. So hello!

Like all of you, I have been so troubled by this case. I seem to be torured by it and have been trying to make sense of all this mayhem since it started. My son (that's my pic) is only a couple months older than Caylee would have been and I think that is why it has had such a profound effect on me. I think of her often as I watch him do something funny or reach some sort of monumental milestone like going #2 on the potty, or feel the slobber of a kiss on my cheek. I find myself tearing up during some moments like these- because I just don't understand how you could take a child's life.

In the beginning I wanted to think it was an accident and that she was terrified on how to deal with it, but at this point I believe that Caylee was killed while being endangered by her mother, which to me, is not the definition of an accident. I know that there may be evidence pointing to a far worse scenario- but I guess my mind just can't handle going there yet. I also have zero tolerance and zero respect for someone who does not want to take any sort of responsibility for their actions.  Even with the murder charges aside, how do you let the whole nation watch you writing bad checks and then dispute the notion of guilt?! 

I live in Port St. Lucie- about 2 hours south of Orlando, and on the last Saturday that Equisearch was there (they shut it down the following day), I had to do something and convinced my husband to let me volunteer for the day. I got there about 8:30am and left about 4pm. The team I was assigned to, spent the day in Jay Blanchard Park and the whole experience was emotionally and physically draining. I got home around 6pm after a 2 hour drive crying the whole way home, went to bed at 7pm and did not wake up until 7:30am. It gave me such appreciation for what searchers go through- because it is not just physically challenging- your emotions just drain on you as well.

When Eq. comes back I plan on volunteering again, because I just can't bear the thought of that little girl's body out there alone. I wish I lived closer to help more, but even then, I have my 3 year old to look after, which makes it tough. But I know my husband will understand the need for me to go and do something.

Anyway- thanks for listening to the ramblings of a newbie, and I do have one question- does anyone know of a link to a list identifying all the numbers Casey called? I have seen a list with about 5 people identified, but if there is a longer list, I would appreciate if someone could direct me to it.

Smile Kerry

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: October 18, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »

We were watching you guys search today!   

I'm so glad you captured that.  I was going to.  Monkeys are EVERYWHERE!  LOL

Dihannah - I didn't need to "capture" it, I created it, LOL   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 18, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »

I would be surprised if there were no " pictures" of Casey. Caylee in the same frame sleeping, well, we'll have to wait and see. Casey sure thought she was all that and a bag of chips too. I was expecting someone , like one of her guy friends making a deal with Hustler. ps, this is nothing that I know, it is not true, it came from my imagination, just based on what type of a person Casey is and her interests.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 18, 2008, 05:41:35 PM »

Hi Monks! Whew finally caught up and am riding with Murt!!  Oh lordy...I wonder if LE really does have the sex orgies pictures, Caylee drugges and sworn statements

A Big Welcome to all the new monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: October 18, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »

Greetings to all. My name is Kerry and I've been observing for quite a few weeks now. I kept coming back here out of all the places on the net for several reasons. It seems this is a place where everyone can express their opinions without being attacked. And the moderator seems to spare us all from nasty language and ignorant & crude comments. And lastly because I think you are all in focus and have a lot of noteworthy things to say and good information to share. So hello!

Like all of you, I have been so troubled by this case. I seem to be torured by it and have been trying to make sense of all this mayhem since it started. My son (that's my pic) is only a couple months older than Caylee would have been and I think that is why it has had such a profound effect on me. I think of her often as I watch him do something funny or reach some sort of monumental milestone like going #2 on the potty, or feel the slobber of a kiss on my cheek. I find myself tearing up during some moments like these- because I just don't understand how you could take a child's life.

In the beginning I wanted to think it was an accident and that she was terrified on how to deal with it, but at this point I believe that Caylee was killed while being endangered by her mother, which to me, is not the definition of an accident. I know that there may be evidence pointing to a far worse scenario- but I guess my mind just can't handle going there yet. I also have zero tolerance and zero respect for someone who does not want to take any sort of responsibility for their actions.  Even with the murder charges aside, how do you let the whole nation watch you writing bad checks and then dispute the notion of guilt?! 

I live in Port St. Lucie- about 2 hours south of Orlando, and on the last Saturday that Equisearch was there (they shut it down the following day), I had to do something and convinced my husband to let me volunteer for the day. I got there about 8:30am and left about 4pm. The team I was assigned to, spent the day in Jay Blanchard Park and the whole experience was emotionally and physically draining. I got home around 6pm after a 2 hour drive crying the whole way home, went to bed at 7pm and did not wake up until 7:30am. It gave me such appreciation for what searchers go through- because it is not just physically challenging- your emotions just drain on you as well.

When Eq. comes back I plan on volunteering again, because I just can't bear the thought of that little girl's body out there alone. I wish I lived closer to help more, but even then, I have my 3 year old to look after, which makes it tough. But I know my husband will understand the need for me to go and do something.

Anyway- thanks for listening to the ramblings of a newbie, and I do have one question- does anyone know of a link to a list identifying all the numbers Casey called? I have seen a list with about 5 people identified, but if there is a longer list, I would appreciate if someone could direct me to it.

Smile Kerry
::MonkeyWink::Welcome kerryjean1 and bless you for you help in finding Caylee! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: October 18, 2008, 05:42:09 PM »

Welcome Kerryjean!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #872 on: October 18, 2008, 05:42:31 PM »

If any of you monkeys has a dinner date with Murt tonight, he left your number at home. Please call his cell.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 18, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

Smile Kerry

Kerry..bless you and all the FL volunteers....I felt the same way you described on my first search with TES in TX.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: October 18, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

Kerryjean..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 18, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »

Smile Kerry

Kerry..bless you and all the FL volunteers....I felt the same way you described on my first search with TES in TX.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #876 on: October 18, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »

We were watching you guys search today!   

I'm so glad you captured that.  I was going to.  Monkeys are EVERYWHERE!  LOL

Dihannah - I didn't need to "capture" it, I created it, LOL   

Oops!  LOL!  I should have known!  Not sure who posted it over there!  But it does look like a Klaas classic!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: October 18, 2008, 05:56:02 PM »

Smile Kerry

Hello Kerry, and welcome to the cage. 

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and God Bless you for searching.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 18, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »

KERRY!  WELCOME TO SM AND GLAD YOU FIND THIS A PLACE TO CALL HOME!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SEARCH, I'VE DONE IT TOO AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.  BUT THIS ONE IS WORSE, BECAUSE IT'S A BABY, SO GOD BLESS YOU!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: October 18, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

Kerry, I forgot to say how cute your lil guy is!  How adorable!   He reminds me a little of my 5 yr old grandson....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.