March 28, 2024, 05:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463565 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 08:37:08 PM »

If this new witness is willing to pull friends and family together to search this area on his own if LE doesn't, I really believe what he saw. Not sure if it was KC, but he saw what he saw.

Yes, if he goes and and searches, then I think he should be taken seriously.

(I really, really LOVE that Boo dog face.)

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
BT
I guess it takes time to check all tip... I wonder if Orlando LE  has considered requesting Hypnosis on  witnesses to get more details

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »

You can tell * Imo that this Guy who says he witnessed  what he has stated  -
Is not anyone that is looking for Attention lets say. He looks like a ave guy that may have had some hard times himself ..and prob this has been eating him alive ...Not to say anything.

jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17743007/detail.html

Casey Anthony Pleads Not Guilty As Search Teams Plan Return

POSTED: 5:36 pm EDT October 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:01 pm EDT October 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey entered a written plea of not guilty Friday to her first-degree murder charges for the death of her daughter Caylee. That means Casey will not have to show up for her arraignment hearing.

Also Friday, Casey's lawyer made a discovery request to get legal access to the evidence in the case that helped indict Casey and Eyewitness News learned the group EquuSearch is headed back to Central Florida to look for Caylee's body.

EquuSearch really wants the community to turn out and volunteer for the search. They had set up shop near Orlando International Airport, because Casey was making the rounds in that area during the days immediately after Caylee disappeared.

The weather's dried up a bit, so EquuSearch is coming back to search again starting on Saturday, November 8. They are hoping for more success this time, even though they're sure now that Caylee's been murdered.

An area of Boggy Creek Road, about five miles from Casey Anthony's house, could be one of the locations that makes the list when EquuSearch comes back to Orlando with the grim task of looking for the body of Caylee Anthony.

EquuSearch founder and director Tim Miller said Friday he plans to come back in early November to map out locations for the search with detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. They will prioritize locations and it's possible they will re-search some areas. But, still, they are going on educated guesses, because they say only Casey knows where she left Caylee's body.

EquuSearch said it's expecting about a thousand people to come back and help this time.

A grand jury believes Caylee was murdered by her mother, but Miller says there is still a lot of interest in helping investigators find Caylee's body. Prosecutors believe they have a strong case against Casey even without the body, but the search will continue, not just because of the investigation but also for the family's sake to bring closure.

In September, about 2,500 volunteers searched large areas around the Beachline Expressway and the Lee Vista area near the Anthony's home and Orlando International Airport, in some cases, because Casey's cell phone records show her breaking routine and inexplicably travelling through some remote areas.

CAR BAEZ WANTS TO TEST IS STRIPPED

One of the things Casey Anthony's attorney wants is to run his own forensics tests on Casey's car. But Eyewitness News talked to sources Friday and they said Jose Baez's team won't find much left. They said the car has already been stripped down for the most part.

The judge said Baez could take his own air sample tests, but the parts of the trunk stained by a dead body have been removed and are at the lab.

(snipped)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »

Since no one is posting... here is a question that I asked before.... Are there laws that govern people collecting funds for missing children, then not using those monies collected on actual searches but for their own mortgage or food?

I don't know what the rules are exactly.

Im not posting because I am intrique by this web site ! I have never searched the forums other than Caylees .. Amazing ... I Love IT!!!!! I will probably never have a life outside of this forum!!!!!!! Over at NH catching up and Jeeze is there alot .. OT sorry

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »

Is the guy who is saying he saw the woman in the straw hat the same one who said he had called the tip line earlier but was ignored?

Wouldn't it make sense for the police department to check calls to the tip line? That might give them a clue as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Am I missing something? The man on Nancy Grace didn't seem very concerned about it all.
BT
I guess it takes time to check all tip... I wonder if Orlando LE  has considered requesting Hypnosis on  witnesses to get more details
I had originally thought they should do that on Casey, back before I realized she really was not trying to cooperate.  None of the family members would be up for that, but maybe Tony, Jesse, and Amee would be.
Never experienced it myself personally, but I know that it is an "alternative" practice that is used.  Hell if they are asking psychics why not right?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »

BT

Considering this new witness took three months to come forward with this crucial information  ... I contend he should be willing to take a polygraph.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

Since no one is posting... here is a question that I asked before.... Are there laws that govern people collecting funds for missing children, then not using those monies collected on actual searches but for their own mortgage or food?

I don't know what the rules are exactly.

Im not posting because I am intrique by this web site ! I have never searched the forums other than Caylees .. Amazing ... I Love IT!!!!! I will probably never have a life outside of this forum!!!!!!! Over at NH catching up and Jeeze is there alot .. OT sorry

Walter
~  I'm glad you "found" more Scared Monkeys. Caylee's thread is important, but there are also many missing persons threads.  There is going to be an active search again for Clinton, Carolyn's son, who posts at Scared Monkeys.  Also, we have another mother posting who's daughter was murdered in 2007, and there have been no arrests.  And the case of April Beth, who's mother Gloria posts here. And there is the music thread, the games thread, one for cooking, so much more.   Oh, and the infamous political forum    which has interesting discussions with the elections coming up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »

Last Night one of the Monkeys who ....I cant recall Her name...was on the road and had not been on SM for a day or so.. dropped in and

Said something about DIRT being tested from under Casey's Car or around her car .. and compared with the Shovel .. please help remember -it was last night ...

I would have to say the BRA ( its actually called a Boot) is Key to the Sighting with this New Witness ... HOW many People have one of those on their car's today. I have ONE and I think its so cheezy .. its in my trunk. Never was used by the previous owner either. Car is a 98.

But I would think it would hold debris and dirt  within for evidence. Casey would never TAKE it off because she would have to attempt to put that bad boy back on ...and George would have asked WHY did you take it off ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »

BT

Considering this new witness took three months to come forward with this crucial information  ... I contend he should be willing to take a polygraph.

Janet

I wonder if they've asked him to take a polygraph. If he did and passed, that should tell them something. I guess I don't think they're pursuing the lead he's given them, but, of course, they don't tell me everything they're doing. 

I Stand With The Girl
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 08:48:36 PM »

BT

Janet

Janet, he apparently called in the tip a while back.  I do agree a LDT would be a good tool to see if he's being honest.  Supposedly, he contacted a poster at WS and she ignored him because she didn't know him but she said his PM to her was almost verbatim to his claims now.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 08:48:40 PM »

BT

Janet

It sounded like he came forward before.  Nobody has followed it, so he has the news getting the word out there.  That's what I got from it though.

And with the goose chases that Casey has had LE on, what kind of manpower is there left to follow all these leads?    I'm not ready to write him off yet.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull~  I am asking both of you to stop.  If you feel you or anyone else is being attacked, please alert a MOD.  Notice I am a MOD.  And I want all of you to stop.   As far as "correcting", what do you have in mind?  I would like all to remember you are in a missing child's thread. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2008, 08:50:31 PM »

JMO 
But I sure hope some local Orlando group steps up to the plate to handle the needs of the searchers... so we DO NOT have food rejected because it was not pre-packed or what ever

Let TES  coordinate the searchers in the field.... and someone LOCAL  coordinating meeting their Needs for food / water / ice  bug spray, Porty Potties   etc...

Hello Georgie   want to do something  Constructive ... can you handle the responsibility

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »

I apologize for this long post, but it shows one woman's perception of the Protests at the Anthony's, not to mention how heartbreaking it is.  I am not sure if it has been mentioned, but felt the need to bring it here.  I personally can see two sides of her feelings in regards to her adamantly wanting to protest.....  Of course, this can't be confirmed, but you can read the passion and unfortunately, I'm sure there are more cases like this than we can imagine. This  is disgusting and makes me sick, but know there are people out there like this

It also applies  to the former posts on Sociopath.  This is Defiantly the Definition of the SOCIOPATH.

This post comes from Cindy's Brother's blog. http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/#comment-4227

I know one thing for certain,its a good thing I’m broke right now,i would have been right there with the protester’s since day one,cindy didn’t care to come into our homes every day using media,as she should have i agree, but when the “kidnapper was found” suddenly she has no use for the only people who answered her cries for help and lie and support her because its the whore she raised,she is hoping we will all just go away now and forget little sweet casey done anything wrong!!
They deserve every damn thing they get and then some!!
She obviously has no respect whatsoever of Caylee now but by hell,we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No i don’t agree with the violence going on about it,but some damn body has to wake those damn fools up,have they ever taken even one second and sat down & thought,OK….casey left with Caylee mad,she abandoned her car,purse,one phone, broke in the shed to steal gas,borrowed a shovel,pulled her car in the back yard,lied about EVERYTHING that came out of her mouth,when and if her mouth did move,had 2 cops lose their jobs b/c of her,decomposition in the car,no Caylee anywhere,Casey doesn’t know where she left her own child,she stole all this money,searched chloroform,found chloroform in the car,a death band on Caylee’s hair,the detective smelled the decomposition as did cindy,george and the tow guy,no real signs of Caylee anywhere,what??? we just made all this up and chose some little whore in Orlando to blame it on?? this is bulls**t and lee ain’t worth his breath as some choose to think he is,they’re all guilty in one way or another,doesn’t matter why they lied or what they lied about,its simply THEY LIED for her against a 2yr old Caylee”
to cover her death!!Honey,if it were my grandchild and yes i am a grandma and i deserve to be but she’d have told me the first damn day because id’ve choked the s**t out of her till she gasped for her last breath and begged for decomposition air or chloroformed air,whatever she could get
but dumb ass cindy doesn’t care,how the hell do you sit there and KNOW your grand baby,hell anybody but especially your own flesh and blood you raised and promised to love,care and protect lay somewhere hidden and just fade away……….so her mother…….(i use mother loosely)can screw and party all she wants!!!!!!!!!! That’s all i need to know about them,i don’t need to know one more thing about them b/c that tells their characters.
Let me tell ya,I am a 45 yr.old grandma,my daughter is 30,an only child and spoiled I’m sure but i can detect a damn lie 200 miles away,my grandson and the joy of my being is all i have left from a 25 yr marriage because my husband was brutally murdered in 2003,by a coward who snuck up behind him while his hip and arm was broke twice,and his wrist was broke too and he was on a platform walker and still the coward snuck up behind him and he passed away the next day of massive head,spleen and liver trauma,i married him at age 15,he was 18,i never worked outside,he did,we had nothing,no insurance of any kind,he had already lost his iron working job because he fell from a roof job him and i were doing on Sep.6Th-2008,he was murdered Oct 12-2008 and i had to leave the home we last lived together in,i had 113.oo to my name the day he passed and i didn’t know what the hell to do but i figured out that i had to do something and fast,days i didn’t want to even get out of bed but for Dakota (my grandson was 3 at the time) i did,didn’t have a choice and i know i owe my life to that little boy,and the reason i went into all this,not that i wanted to really but just so people understand who haven’t been there and i pray to God no one ever has to go through that but when you need to find someone having a worse day than you are,look around,that’s all…..just look next door,across the street,whatever you’ll find someone!!
And believe me money is justice,its the only justice there is!!!
This is why i think so,
The day this happened the murderer fled to Georgia,(he was our daughter’s live in bf for close to 3 yrs.he beat her on a daily basis)he’d go to jail for an hour or so and as soon as you snapped your fingers she’d go right back to him,this went on for almost 3 yrs,we tried everything we could try,but this monster if he knew my husband was due home he’d leave,middle of the night,he would go out on his boat,hide anywhere because my husband told him if it happens again.he’d take matters in his own hands.at this time my husband worked out of town and came home maybe one weekend a month or 2 maybe! But he would always go check on Dakota when we didn’t have him,i kept him the entire first 3 yrs because of this man but people do use their child to spite others,that’s a fact and this man told our daughter if she wanted him she’d have to choose between him and us,i have that very letter to this day,
OK now my husband went to their door that Sunday morning about 12 on Oct.12-03 and he couldn’t walk hardly so he was standing in their yard talking to a friend of theirs by the backdoor who was there visiting and our daughter came to the door and my husband asked her to get him some shoes and a coat he was gonna take him to his brothers farm to play,she says,oh OK dad,just a minute, before anybody even knew what was going on he had snuck out the front door with a 4ft,6inch round club he made himself and the papers called it a limb??? and to this day never once let us clear that up,never once allowed us to tell our side!!
OK,so he fled the scene,had his friends go to the house that night and get his couch and sofa out,saying we’d destroy his stuff????????? so he goes to Ga,they knew where he was and called his mother and told her to get him back here and my husband hadn’t passed at that time so he comes back,gives a statement,they let him go???? because he said it was self defense?????and that my husband hit him first with his cane,which thank god the witness told the truth to,and it was proven the cane was never used but the witness stated he threw it across the road afterwards saying,you wont need that anymore old man!!!So he knew what he did?? OK then he and his buddy who got his beautiful couch out took the murder weapon in themselves??????
now my husband passes at 4:51 pm at UT trauma center on Oct.13-08 after he was flown there and they asked me to allow them to send him to forensics and i agreed only because i thought it would help,i promised my husband an hr before he passed id get the man who did this to him,and the DA,the police everyone told us never to speak of it till trial,i was careful,i wanted him to pay,i never spoke of it which is what helped them.OK now he passes,they pick him up after learning he was never hit once,they take him to jail,put 100,000.oo bond on him on Wednesday,I take my husband to KY because he wanted to be buried there and on Friday the day i buried him,the monster gets out of jail on 500$ cash???? for some reason,then the trial never starts,is never really investigated but i am thinking because they’re careful,because they called me at the hospital both days saying,we’ll get him Cathy,i promise!!!!
OK,so now April 9Th of 2005?? we get the letter that he has plead guilty but only in his own interest because it was self defence and it was 2 days before the trial was to begin.
OK now Ive never even known anyone who was murdered,i didn’t know any of this whatsoever,i thought i was doing what I’m supposed to and being told by them that if people get to involved it’ll mess up the entire case??? for who i now ask??
so now we go to the sentencing and he got 6 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL??????????
He was out on Halloween and a neighbor told me,they didn’t contact me at all!!!!!!!!!
OJ now though hes on parole,he goes 2 times to them,reports a move,and never seen since by the parole people or whatever,but believe me,i see him,ride by my house,in town,ill tell ya no one knows the pain,unless they’ve been there ya know,i put 12 miles on my car per month because I’m the prisoner,not him,you ride by the lake hes fishing,enjoying his life.
while he destroyed mine and Dakota’s and our daughters!
and this is every word the gods honest truth,every single one and i can tell you that not one person ever was in that courtroom at any hearings or whatsoever even the day he was sentenced and when he plead guilty with him or for him NOT ONE!but his daddy is a millionaire who BTW didn’t even know his home address because he owed 12 yrs of child support in Ga.His dad wouldn’t loan him a dime till this happened,hated him actually,from what i ever saw!!! AND PAID FOR THE BEST LAWYERS EVEN AFTER one of his dads businesses burned worth 10 million in insurance??
hmmmmmm
Our family filled the entire left side everyday,every time!!!
So its not politics either,its M-O-N-E-Y!
I ENDED UP WRITING WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD HAVE ,IM SORRY BUT ITS JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW TILL THEYVE LIVED IT,really no one knows whats its like and i agree with the protesters 100% and I’d be there with them if i could,honest!!
People treat you like you just lost your car keys or something,so i don’t know how the hell cindy,george or lee can even look at that whore,let alone ask why,i don’t care why someone wanted to kill my husband,i care that they did period,i wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire in a ditch with a bank bag under their arms!!
sorry i drug on and on and to whomever does read this i just hope it helps them understand why i agree with things as i do now,
When someone is murdered,its not just 1 person they take,from their family it is many….
when he took my husband he took, a son,a grandson,a husband, a brother,an uncle,a nephew,best friend,a grandfather,brotherinlaw,a confidant,a father,no ones pain is unique,we all have pain just for different reasons!!!
and it should never be let go,EVER!!!!!!!!!!!God gave us life,and he should be the only one to take it!!
Its been 5 yrs and I’m still a mess but i make myself go for the family i have left!!!and now when someone takes another’s life,god believe me i take it in!!!

CathyJo63 TN

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2008, 08:56:49 PM »

If this new witness is willing to pull friends and family together to search this area on his own if LE doesn't, I really believe what he saw. Not sure if it was KC, but he saw what he saw.

Yes, if he goes and and searches, then I think he should be taken seriously.

(I really, really LOVE that Boo dog face.)

I agree with you BT on both accounts.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »

JMO 
But I sure hope some local Orlando group steps up to the plate to handle the needs of the searchers... so we DO NOT have food rejected because it was not pre-packed or what ever

Let TES  coordinate the searchers in the field.... and someone LOCAL  coordinating meeting their Needs for food / water / ice  bug spray, Porty Potties   etc...

Hello Georgie   want to do something  Constructive ... can you handle the responsibility

JMO of course

OF - I know we have a lot of new monkeys who weren't posting when Tim was doing the last search for Caylee, but I truly felt so sorry for the searchers. Marlee, Destiny, MrsKub, Lalas, and so many others really worked their fingers to the bone trying desperately to find resources for the volunteers.

To those who weren't a part of SM during Tim's last search, please be aware that the kind folks who are dragging themselves through bug and snake infested swamps looking for Caylee need some things provided for them: Water, food, and insect spray among them.

Now that we have a specific date for Tim's return, I surely hope that assistance for the volunteers has been organized before the search date.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »

Now that we have a specific date for Tim's return, I surely hope that assistance for the volunteers has been organized before the search date.

thumleft

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

I apologize for this long post, but it shows one woman's perception of the Protests at the Anthony's, not to mention how heartbreaking it is.  I am not sure if it has been mentioned, but felt the need to bring it here.  I personally can see two sides of her feelings in regards to her adamantly wanting to protest.....  Of course, this can't be confirmed, but you can read the passion and unfortunately, I'm sure there are more cases like this than we can imagine. This  is disgusting and makes me sick, but know there are people out there like this

It also applies  to the former posts on Sociopath.  This is Defiantly the Definition of the SOCIOPATH.

This post comes from Cindy's Brother's blog. http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/#comment-4227

I know one thing for certain,its a good thing I’m broke right now,i would have been right there with the protester’s since day one,cindy didn’t care to come into our homes every day using media,as she should have i agree, but when the “kidnapper was found” suddenly she has no use for the only people who answered her cries for help and lie and support her because its the whore she raised,she is hoping we will all just go away now and forget little sweet casey done anything wrong!!
They deserve every damn thing they get and then some!!
She obviously has no respect whatsoever of Caylee now but by hell,we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No i don’t agree with the violence going on about it,but some damn body has to wake those damn fools up,have they ever taken even one second and sat down & thought,OK….casey left with Caylee mad,she abandoned her car,purse,one phone, broke in the shed to steal gas,borrowed a shovel,pulled her car in the back yard,lied about EVERYTHING that came out of her mouth,when and if her mouth did move,had 2 cops lose their jobs b/c of her,decomposition in the car,no Caylee anywhere,Casey doesn’t know where she left her own child,she stole all this money,searched chloroform,found chloroform in the car,a death band on Caylee’s hair,the detective smelled the decomposition as did cindy,george and the tow guy,no real signs of Caylee anywhere,what??? we just made all this up and chose some little whore in Orlando to blame it on?? this is bulls**t and lee ain’t worth his breath as some choose to think he is,they’re all guilty in one way or another,doesn’t matter why they lied or what they lied about,its simply THEY LIED for her against a 2yr old Caylee”
to cover her death!!Honey,if it were my grandchild and yes i am a grandma and i deserve to be but she’d have told me the first damn day because id’ve choked the s**t out of her till she gasped for her last breath and begged for decomposition air or chloroformed air,whatever she could get
but dumb ass cindy doesn’t care,how the hell do you sit there and KNOW your grand baby,hell anybody but especially your own flesh and blood you raised and promised to love,care and protect lay somewhere hidden and just fade away……….so her mother…….(i use mother loosely)can screw and party all she wants!!!!!!!!!! That’s all i need to know about them,i don’t need to know one more thing about them b/c that tells their characters.
Let me tell ya,I am a 45 yr.old grandma,my daughter is 30,an only child and spoiled I’m sure but i can detect a damn lie 200 miles away,my grandson and the joy of my being is all i have left from a 25 yr marriage because my husband was brutally murdered in 2003,by a coward who snuck up behind him while his hip and arm was broke twice,and his wrist was broke too and he was on a platform walker and still the coward snuck up behind him and he passed away the next day of massive head,spleen and liver trauma,i married him at age 15,he was 18,i never worked outside,he did,we had nothing,no insurance of any kind,he had already lost his iron working job because he fell from a roof job him and i were doing on Sep.6Th-2008,he was murdered Oct 12-2008 and i had to leave the home we last lived together in,i had 113.oo to my name the day he passed and i didn’t know what the hell to do but i figured out that i had to do something and fast,days i didn’t want to even get out of bed but for Dakota (my grandson was 3 at the time) i did,didn’t have a choice and i know i owe my life to that little boy,and the reason i went into all this,not that i wanted to really but just so people understand who haven’t been there and i pray to God no one ever has to go through that but when you need to find someone having a worse day than you are,look around,that’s all…..just look next door,across the street,whatever you’ll find someone!!
And believe me money is justice,its the only justice there is!!!
This is why i think so,
The day this happened the murderer fled to Georgia,(he was our daughter’s live in bf for close to 3 yrs.he beat her on a daily basis)he’d go to jail for an hour or so and as soon as you snapped your fingers she’d go right back to him,this went on for almost 3 yrs,we tried everything we could try,but this monster if he knew my husband was due home he’d leave,middle of the night,he would go out on his boat,hide anywhere because my husband told him if it happens again.he’d take matters in his own hands.at this time my husband worked out of town and came home maybe one weekend a month or 2 maybe! But he would always go check on Dakota when we didn’t have him,i kept him the entire first 3 yrs because of this man but people do use their child to spite others,that’s a fact and this man told our daughter if she wanted him she’d have to choose between him and us,i have that very letter to this day,
OK now my husband went to their door that Sunday morning about 12 on Oct.12-03 and he couldn’t walk hardly so he was standing in their yard talking to a friend of theirs by the backdoor who was there visiting and our daughter came to the door and my husband asked her to get him some shoes and a coat he was gonna take him to his brothers farm to play,she says,oh OK dad,just a minute, before anybody even knew what was going on he had snuck out the front door with a 4ft,6inch round club he made himself and the papers called it a limb??? and to this day never once let us clear that up,never once allowed us to tell our side!!
OK,so he fled the scene,had his friends go to the house that night and get his couch and sofa out,saying we’d destroy his stuff????????? so he goes to Ga,they knew where he was and called his mother and told her to get him back here and my husband hadn’t passed at that time so he comes back,gives a statement,they let him go???? because he said it was self defense?????and that my husband hit him first with his cane,which thank god the witness told the truth to,and it was proven the cane was never used but the witness stated he threw it across the road afterwards saying,you wont need that anymore old man!!!So he knew what he did?? OK then he and his buddy who got his beautiful couch out took the murder weapon in themselves??????
now my husband passes at 4:51 pm at UT trauma center on Oct.13-08 after he was flown there and they asked me to allow them to send him to forensics and i agreed only because i thought it would help,i promised my husband an hr before he passed id get the man who did this to him,and the DA,the police everyone told us never to speak of it till trial,i was careful,i wanted him to pay,i never spoke of it which is what helped them.OK now he passes,they pick him up after learning he was never hit once,they take him to jail,put 100,000.oo bond on him on Wednesday,I take my husband to KY because he wanted to be buried there and on Friday the day i buried him,the monster gets out of jail on 500$ cash???? for some reason,then the trial never starts,is never really investigated but i am thinking because they’re careful,because they called me at the hospital both days saying,we’ll get him Cathy,i promise!!!!
OK,so now April 9Th of 2005?? we get the letter that he has plead guilty but only in his own interest because it was self defence and it was 2 days before the trial was to begin.
OK now Ive never even known anyone who was murdered,i didn’t know any of this whatsoever,i thought i was doing what I’m supposed to and being told by them that if people get to involved it’ll mess up the entire case??? for who i now ask??
so now we go to the sentencing and he got 6 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL??????????
He was out on Halloween and a neighbor told me,they didn’t contact me at all!!!!!!!!!
OJ now though hes on parole,he goes 2 times to them,reports a move,and never seen since by the parole people or whatever,but believe me,i see him,ride by my house,in town,ill tell ya no one knows the pain,unless they’ve been there ya know,i put 12 miles on my car per month because I’m the prisoner,not him,you ride by the lake hes fishing,enjoying his life.
while he destroyed mine and Dakota’s and our daughters!
and this is every word the gods honest truth,every single one and i can tell you that not one person ever was in that courtroom at any hearings or whatsoever even the day he was sentenced and when he plead guilty with him or for him NOT ONE!but his daddy is a millionaire who BTW didn’t even know his home address because he owed 12 yrs of child support in Ga.His dad wouldn’t loan him a dime till this happened,hated him actually,from what i ever saw!!! AND PAID FOR THE BEST LAWYERS EVEN AFTER one of his dads businesses burned worth 10 million in insurance??
hmmmmmm
Our family filled the entire left side everyday,every time!!!
So its not politics either,its M-O-N-E-Y!
I ENDED UP WRITING WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD HAVE ,IM SORRY BUT ITS JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW TILL THEYVE LIVED IT,really no one knows whats its like and i agree with the protesters 100% and I’d be there with them if i could,honest!!
People treat you like you just lost your car keys or something,so i don’t know how the hell cindy,george or lee can even look at that whore,let alone ask why,i don’t care why someone wanted to kill my husband,i care that they did period,i wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire in a ditch with a bank bag under their arms!!
sorry i drug on and on and to whomever does read this i just hope it helps them understand why i agree with things as i do now,
When someone is murdered,its not just 1 person they take,from their family it is many….
when he took my husband he took, a son,a grandson,a husband, a brother,an uncle,a nephew,best friend,a grandfather,brotherinlaw,a confidant,a father,no ones pain is unique,we all have pain just for different reasons!!!
and it should never be let go,EVER!!!!!!!!!!!God gave us life,and he should be the only one to take it!!
Its been 5 yrs and I’m still a mess but i make myself go for the family i have left!!!and now when someone takes another’s life,god believe me i take it in!!!

CathyJo63 TN

Dihannah  - I'd bet my life this is NOT Cindy's brothers blog but someone elses blog where they copied over Ricks posts from the Topix forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.