June 16, 2024, 07:00:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 470877 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #460 on: October 18, 2008, 10:10:20 AM »

Dante on W/S posted that Annie still maintains contact with the Anthony's.  Things that make you go hmm!

Lisa

I am not impressed too much with him.  Nevertheless, if true, that is interesting.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I agree, he has not answered anything of substance. My big question is, is it really Dante?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #461 on: October 18, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

I think that most of Casey's new group of friends were a strange bunch.

You are being too kind! LOL The group KC hung around with are basically uneducted kids who have little direction in life. Exceptions, Jesse G and Tony L. JMHO

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 18, 2008, 10:15:16 AM »

Dante on W/S posted that Annie still maintains contact with the Anthony's.  Things that make you go hmm!

Lisa

I am not impressed too much with him.  Nevertheless, if true, that is interesting.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I agree, he has not answered anything of substance. My big question is, is it really Dante?

From what I understand it was verified by the administration over there. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: October 18, 2008, 10:16:14 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...
OR -- perhaps Caylee considered Cindy as "mommy" since she took care of her most of the time.

That's kind of my thinking.. didn't we hear that Cindy referred to herself as Mommy, when with Caylee?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »

NOTE:  THIS IS NOT REAL - THE HAT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON BY ME 

This is the real photo: 

I think she needs some straw sticking out of her mouth. Razz

YEE HAW!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2008, 10:18:43 AM »

I read this am that Fox Orlando Blog isn't allowing anymore photo postings of any kind.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

ok.. here's a lil sumtin' sumtin'

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

They don't want to blow Lee or George's cover-right now!!

good point littleone - so you are saying that it could be Lee or George. If the person had his shorts or pants pulled up to his nipples - it's George... and the fact that Casey is doing the digging means it could be Lee.. he can't even break a cardboard sign in half. He isn't strong enough to dig a hole.

good thinking.

You are a funny man!! Pants pulled up to his nipples..lmsao!!!
I don't remember the date but remember when George said he chased Caylee in Cindy's truck? I believe he only said that cause he knows his cell phone ping is going to match Casey's!

I forget the date that happened... but there has to be a reason why he put that out there and he KNOW his e-z pass times can be identified - so he had to be STRAIGHT HONEST FORTHRIGHT bending something he knew could be found out.

Exactly. I don't think George has ever been-straight, honest or forthright. I do believe he tried to kha. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?

I think he is very credible.What disturbs me though is now it's out there..Not sure that was a very good idea as now the perp and her helper knows it and she could be moved again,It disturbs me greatly..Sad

Maybe thats what LE is hoping for? That the helper gets scared and tries to move her? 

Could be....The thought has crossed my mind that you'd have to be an idiot to ever go there again if you were involved in anyway at all..Around and around we go....Sad

George bothers me -when he claims Caylee has been moved nine times.  Maybe he isn't as smart as he thinks he is?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »

I read this am that Fox Orlando Blog isn't allowing anymore photo postings of any kind.

Interresting.  Could be more a matter of bandwidth than anything.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2008, 10:24:33 AM »

So, is murt actually doing the search himself?

"God dont like ugly"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »

I was not going to go into the topic of dreams/visions on this site because I wasnt sure how open posters were the the subject. But now that it has been brought up I will give you my experience.

First, I dont like the term "psychic" because it gives a false idea. So I do not claim to be psychic but I have had experiences since the age of around 10 when I saw the face of my mother's friend's mother in a window of a house we were parked in front of. Within minutes of getting home, my mother received a call from her friend saying her mother had passed.

Over the years I have had this experience but rarely about someone other than people I am familiar with. That changed when the Susan Smith case occurred back in the 90's. As I was watching her plead to the public for a safe return of her sons, I immediately had a feeling of gurgling and water. I then knew her boys had drowned. I wrote down my vision and told my family that night. Of course, we all know the mother strapped her boys in her car and pushed it into water.

In the beginning of the Caylee case I was not getting anything. I tried several times but still couldnt get anything. I believe it was because KC was totally shut off from the truth. Even my grown sons kept asking me, Mom, what do you get on this case? Not a darned thing. That changed several weeks later when I kept getting "in the car" over and over and over but then got "but not in the car". I wrote it down and dated it as I usually do.

In early Sept I had a very strong vision of a tall, slim, dark male being led out of a home in handcuffs behind his back. It was dark out which could mean night/early morning. I still have that vision and it is stronger than ever.

The only dream I have had of Caylee involves a wooden bridge/steps leading down/around water. I saw it taped off with police yellow tap and divers we searching. To the left of that area were tall, pointed greens...very full in the area/brush. There were little pale shades of pink, blue and yellow in the brush. I first thought it to be little decorations from a barrette but last night I got to wonder if they are little wild flowers.  I had an extensive vision last night and wrote it down. I am going to save it for another day BUT I can tell you, when I saw the TV footage of the witness yesterday, there was a bridge in the background with water under it. I think that is the area where Caylee was/is.

Sorry this is so long but once I start it's hard to turn this stuff off.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:26 AM »

What is that periodic loudly pitched beeping on murt's site? And where is the camera?

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

So, is murt actually doing the search himself?

Murt is with some other searchers.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #473 on: October 18, 2008, 10:27:42 AM »

[/quote]

Honestly, I don't put much weight into the admins of that site. How did they verify it?

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 18, 2008, 10:29:02 AM »

Honestly, I don't put much weight into the admins of that site. How did they verify it?
[/quote]

I just remember when he first came, they locked it so they could contact him or something.  Later on they opened the thread.  I was curious to what he would have to say, but after watching him I was sorely disappointed. 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: October 18, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »

Does anyone have a photo of William Waters?  He was texting Amy H on 7/16:
(12:37AM) : The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her
(1:21AM) : I just cant belive this is happening there gas 2 b something going on. she would not do this
(2:55AM) : It sucks 2 know it war all fake the lst wk was all a lie
(3:01AM) : It was all a lie i knew anyone couldnt like me i myspaced her. this only happens on tv. Dusty swares this is a hox tords me
(9:32AM) : I hope this day is better 4 u
(1:54PM) : How twisted in my head 2 have 95 percent in common with casey her her b a wack job
(8:04PM) : She told the cops kaylee was with a lady calle zanida
(11:05PM) : This sucks
~Guideposts
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 18, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »

Does anyone have a photo of William Waters?  He was texting Amy H on 7/16:
(12:37AM) : The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her
(1:21AM) : I just cant belive this is happening there gas 2 b something going on. she would not do this
(3:01AM) : It was all a lie i knew anyone couldnt like me i myspaced her. this only happens on tv. Dusty swares this is a hox tords me
(1:54PM) : How twisted in my head 2 have 95 percent in common with casey her her b a wack job
(8:04PM) : She told the cops kaylee was with a lady calle zanida
(11:05PM) : This sucks
~Guideposts

Not even listed on this site.

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/the-anthony-saga-players/
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: October 18, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »

George bothers me -when he claims Caylee has been moved nine times.  Maybe he isn't as smart as he thinks he is?!

Maybe Casey has moved her that many times 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #478 on: October 18, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

I forgot to add in my post that I had a dream 2 nights ago where there was a man walking beside me. He was VERY VERY thin. I believe that man to be GA.

spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: October 18, 2008, 10:37:49 AM »

I just copied these from the text message above.

Was she doing this William Waters too???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.