May 28, 2024, 03:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 469016 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »

George bothers me -when he claims Caylee has been moved nine times.  Maybe he isn't as smart as he thinks he is?!

Maybe Casey has moved her that many times 

Casey and when Casey couldn't move her anymore -her helper.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 18, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »

ok.. here's a lil sumtin' sumtin'

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

Good morning Rob! I had thought about that also.If the witnesses story has any credibility, it would not surprise me at all to hear that it was someone other than the men in the forefront of this saga. I mean, we know Casey has had no shortage of men who were most likely willing to do her bidding.....how many cops does she have in her lil black book....4 that we know of , right? I would be willing to bet there are many more...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #482 on: October 18, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »

Wow, check out this from Rev. Grunds comments:

THE ONLY THING I EVER SAID WAS PROTECT YOUR SON CUZ CINDY WAS TRYING TO PIN IT ON HIM . BUT I DO HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU ,I SAW THIS ONLINE OR ON TV I CANT REMEMBER WHERE. BUT THEY SAID YOU WERE THE ONE THAT BAUGHT THE BLACK JACK PHONE FOE CASEY, THE MISSING PHONE SHE SAID SHE LOST IS IT TRUE? IF AND I DO SAY IF ITS TRUE, WHY DID YOU BUY HER A PHONE? AND WHO PAID THE PHONE BILL FOR IT? AND IF IT WAS YOU COULDNT YOU GET THE PHONE RECORDS FOR CALLS MADE ON IT? IF IM WRONG IM SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO ASK YOU.

Posted by brenda on Oct 17, 2008 3:42 PM
[Reply to this]
   RJ: The Sword of THE KING

Hey Brenda! The BlackJack Phone does not exist. Casey only had one phone that she borrowed from us of a leftover cell phone we had from a prior family deal. She borrowed it in November of 2007 and of course we never got it back. It came with a new sim card that she activated under her name. That's the facts about that phone.
She borrowed money from Jesse in May of 2006 to pay her phone bill and of course never paid it back. When confronted she let Cindy tell Jesse that he wasn't getting his money and he told her off. One of the reasons Cindy dislikes Jesse. She doesn't like men who stand up to her in my opinion and from personal experience. How has she paid the other bill since then? I suspect by stealing the money from others or her parents but I don't know for sure.
And, we knew what Cindy was doing from day one. God protected us by letting us know ahead of time so that we could get it out there. The fact that the police interviews were posted was just another God thing.
Thanks for commenting!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

I was not going to go into the topic of dreams/visions on this site because I wasnt sure how open posters were the the subject. But now that it has been brought up I will give you my experience.

First, I dont like the term "psychic" because it gives a false idea. So I do not claim to be psychic but I have had experiences since the age of around 10 when I saw the face of my mother's friend's mother in a window of a house we were parked in front of. Within minutes of getting home, my mother received a call from her friend saying her mother had passed.

Over the years I have had this experience but rarely about someone other than people I am familiar with. That changed when the Susan Smith case occurred back in the 90's. As I was watching her plead to the public for a safe return of her sons, I immediately had a feeling of gurgling and water. I then knew her boys had drowned. I wrote down my vision and told my family that night. Of course, we all know the mother strapped her boys in her car and pushed it into water.

In the beginning of the Caylee case I was not getting anything. I tried several times but still couldnt get anything. I believe it was because KC was totally shut off from the truth. Even my grown sons kept asking me, Mom, what do you get on this case? Not a darned thing. That changed several weeks later when I kept getting "in the car" over and over and over but then got "but not in the car". I wrote it down and dated it as I usually do.

In early Sept I had a very strong vision of a tall, slim, dark male being led out of a home in handcuffs behind his back. It was dark out which could mean night/early morning. I still have that vision and it is stronger than ever.

The only dream I have had of Caylee involves a wooden bridge/steps leading down/around water. I saw it taped off with police yellow tap and divers we searching. To the left of that area were tall, pointed greens...very full in the area/brush. There were little pale shades of pink, blue and yellow in the brush. I first thought it to be little decorations from a barrette but last night I got to wonder if they are little wild flowers.  I had an extensive vision last night and wrote it down. I am going to save it for another day BUT I can tell you, when I saw the TV footage of the witness yesterday, there was a bridge in the background with water under it. I think that is the area where Caylee was/is.

Sorry this is so long but once I start it's hard to turn this stuff off.

CuriousC, thank you for this.  I believe you have a connection.  I hardly ever remember my dreams but when I do they always have meaning and are very real.  I had a terrible dream about HOW Caylee died, not where she is buried, and it is too horrible to go into.  I know it was just a dream but it was so real I woke up in a sweat.  I pray they found Caylee.  May she rest in peace.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: October 18, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

I wonder what Casey is doing at the exact moment that you read this. Watching tv?, Laying on her cot? Thinking about what?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 18, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »

Rob,

If you dont mind, how did you feel after your Nat dream? I feel as though I personally know Caylee now...I know that is just a "feeling" and it will pass... But I now feel connected to her..and My heart is breaking now more than ever...

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 18, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »

I wonder what Casey is doing at the exact moment that you read this. Watching tv?, Laying on her cot? Thinking about what?

She is probably still thinking she is going to get out of this, just like she gets out of everything else. That and a bubble bath, mani and pedi...and maybe a booty call with her main squeeze Jose... Casey only thinks about HERSELF!!!::MonkeyConfused::

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: October 18, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »

Has anyone seen or heard from Lee??
Is George living at the house?
TIA
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 18, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?

I'm not sure. I thought he was on crack, but whatta I know. What do you think?

I'm still not sure.  There are lots of people that want their 15 minutes.
It is hard to tell if he is for real however I think that he mentioned a straw hat instead of the normal baseball cap we see her in is interesting. That she was nervous and in a hurry was also. I would think if someone wanted to just makeup a sighting story she would be wearing a cap. I could see a straw hat hiding her face more with the sunglasses. I wonder if Cindy has a straw hat and red sunglasses? Maybe she borrowed it from her.

On another note ....on the Shamrock cap found in the trash at the Anthony's with a cutout place that matched a hat that Annie had on in a picture I was just wondering if there was any lettering on either one? I noticed Casey seems to wear a necklace with a Shamrock charm on it in a picture posted on
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
I hope that works ok...not good at this.....
Anyway made me research some and besides Irish meanings Shamrock is slang for ecstasy.
Could be nothing just kind of stuck out there when I saw it after the caps.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: October 18, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

Does anyone have a photo of William Waters?  He was texting Amy H on 7/16:

~Guideposts

Not even listed on this site.

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/the-anthony-saga-players/

My info is Amy Huizenga says Casey said Caylee was at Sea World for the 4th. Amy Huizenga states Casey attended a party with her on 4th, and Casey met Will Waters.
Waters, William  Casey Anthony's new BF—PH. 321-xxx-9971 from June 29 to July 2 they were together...while Anthony Lazarro was in NY and before Casey spent time with Amy Huizenga- 7/2 to 7/5. Good friend of Amy Huizenga.  Works at Houlihan’s. Visited Casey in Jail.

Just to clarify my collection of information is from across the web.  No insider information on my part, I'm not 'deep throat' 

I'm not sure about "doing him".  Don't have any info on that....but I can guess. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #490 on: October 18, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »

What's new monkeys? Is Murt searching? Boggy Creek Road?

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 18, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

It is hard to tell if he is for real however I think that he mentioned a straw hat instead of the normal baseball cap we see her in is interesting. That she was nervous and in a hurry was also. I would think if someone wanted to just makeup a sighting story she would be wearing a cap. I could see a straw hat hiding her face more with the sunglasses. I wonder if Cindy has a straw hat and red sunglasses? Maybe she borrowed it from her.

On another note ....on the Shamrock cap found in the trash at the Anthony's with a cutout place that matched a hat that Annie had on in a picture I was just wondering if there was any lettering on either one? I noticed Casey seems to wear a necklace with a Shamrock charm on it in a picture posted on
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
Anyway made me research some and besides Irish meanings Shamrock is slang for ecstasy.

Hey Kat! That is interesting about the shamrock being slang for x ...never knew that.
As for the straw hat, if the story is true that there was a man pretending to be fishing, she could have worn the straw hat in hopes that if anyone saw her they would just think she was fishing also, I live in Southeast Louisiana and it is not unusual at all to see women of all ages fishing off of bridges, docks etc. and many of them have on straw hats...JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 18, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »

She is probably still thinking she is going to get out of this, just like she gets out of everything else. That and a bubble bath, mani and pedi...and maybe a booty call with her main squeeze Jose... Casey only thinks about HERSELF!!!::MonkeyConfused::

She is probably thinking: Why are they making such a big deal out of this? Like always, all anyone cares about is the kid. What about me? Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Oh my God. They need to get over it already.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 18, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »

She is probably thinking: Why are they making such a big deal out of this? Like always, all anyone cares about is the kid. What about me? Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Oh my God. They need to get over it already.

Sitting here in this jail cell.....waste.....huge waste!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 18, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »

You guys..I am a realist...I have never been one to have "out there" thoughts....

BUT ...

Last night I had theis dream....and it FREAKED the heck outta me....

Here we go..

I dreamed that I spoke with Caylee... I lived in an apartment (which I dont) and diagonally across from my window was a dumpster... I lived on the second floor...I looked out my window, and there she was..standing in that dumpster...I said to her, " Caylee..I wish you could come up here..I would play with yoiu and take care of you..I am SO SORRY for what your mommy did to you" ANd she said, " Mommy didnt do this...Casey did....."

OK..Now, I wonder if there is a SMALLL chance that Casey could have MPD? I knew someone who was a child abuse victim who was...

I mean, it would make sense to a degree, how the GA and CA think she is Mom of the year....I wonder if she had two personalities.... It DOES happen

DO I beleive that is  the case? NO I DO NOT..

BUT, it is plausible...just throwing it out there..I had never thought of that until my dream...I am really freaked out right now...

Oh sweet Nikki..Here is my thoughts about this.I mean to offend no one first of all.I truly think you have been under great stress lately and this dream is simply a manifestation of that.I've never believed God will give dreams to an individual unless it pertains to Him and what is to come.He never leaves things undone so to speak.If this dream was from Him,He would have shown you exactly where Caylee is.He is not the author of confusion...Little Caylee is at rest.It is us that is not..I hope you are feeling better health wise as I have offered many prayers up on your behalf..God Bless you and your most tender heart...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

Exactly...pukel
Wonder what happened to his wedding ring? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

Casey Anthony enters not guilty plea 
Last Edited: Friday, 17 Oct 2008, 5:37 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 17 Oct 2008, 11:36 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony has entered a plea of not guilty to charges that she killed her daughter.

Twenty-two year-old Casey Anthony entered the not-guilty plea Friday, three days after a grand jury indicted her on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of Caylee.

Earlier Friday, it was learned that Casey Anthony will be making two court appearances within a week of each other.  She will return to court for her arraignment on her  First degree murdercharge and then again a few days later for a pre-trial hearing in the  child neglect  and  check fraud case.

On Tuesday October 28, 2008 at 8:45 a.m. Anthony will appear before Circuit Judge Stan Strickland for arraignment in the First Degree Murder Case.

She will return to court on November 5, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. for the child neglect and check fraud cases. Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will also handle that appearance.

Anthony went before a judge Wednesday to hear charges she killed her daughter, a day after she was indicted after four months of searches yielded no sign of the child.

Casey Anthony, 22, went before Judge John Jordan, who read the charges against her and denied bond. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, Anthony made no comment during the 90-second hearing. Her attorney, Jose Baez, declined comment afterward.

Anthony was arrested Tuesday after a grand jury indicted her on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Casey Anthony told authorities that she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in June, and that the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to
find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared.

Investigators immediately started poking holes in her story. The apartment where Casey Anthony said she had left her daughter had been vacant for months, they said. They said she also lied when she told them she had been working at an area theme park as an event planner.

Investigators also accused her of stealing checks from a friend and cashing them. She was charged with felony child neglect and making false statements along with forgery and theft. She was released on $500,000 bail and confined to her parents' home.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7667661&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:09 AM »

Well, even if it wasn't Casey, maybe someone else was moving a body or evidence in another missing person's case. The whole scenario is strange. There has to be other killers out there worried about TES finding a body.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.