April 28, 2024, 12:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465319 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 18, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »

Welcome Funkymonkey and Simy!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: October 18, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

Welcome to all our new monkeys!   

And have you guys heard yet?  The grandfather of the kidnapped boy in Nevada has been arrested in that case.  Sad

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #542 on: October 18, 2008, 12:05:36 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #543 on: October 18, 2008, 12:05:51 PM »

Is there a thread about the 14 year old starved by her stepmother (rebecca arwen long) in Carnation Washington?
Jon Pomeroy, her father did nothing to help her for 3 years as she was only allowed 1 dixie cup of water a day.
  How sick can people get!!!!

Is she still alive or did she pass from starvation?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 18, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »

Is there a thread about the 14 year old starved by her stepmother (rebecca arwen long) in Carnation Washington?
Jon Pomeroy, her father did nothing to help her for 3 years as she was only allowed 1 dixie cup of water a day.

I don't think we have that one, I couldn't find it anyway.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 18, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »

New Member. You guys are amazing. Love this site.

Welcome Simy!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: October 18, 2008, 12:08:26 PM »

This is a very interesting blog with some "inside" information. I have no idea if it is true but thought I would pass it on....

OMG I hope that is a hoax...I just about lost my coffee reading that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 18, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »

How sick can people get!!!!

Is she still alive or did she pass from starvation?

This is where an eye for an eye should come.  Lock them up and give them water for a year!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 18, 2008, 12:11:17 PM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

or....."I wonder if Wynona Ryder is available to play me in the Lifetime movie?"

Hi SM's.  I'm a newbie!   
:2notworthy:You guys are awesome!
I can't stop reading...Thank you for letting me register.

Howdy Funkymonkey ... Welcome!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #549 on: October 18, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »

I know, it is just so so so so sad. Years ago when I was having children I would have given my eye teeth to have had a girl. I have 2 fantastic grown sons who I love dearly.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: October 18, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »

Thanks Cat!  I am just brining it over.   Very interesting.  But yes, how valid?   Her explanation of who gave the info sounds like a good source.  But who knows...

wordpress post from judy
Oct 18, 2008 | 12:06 PM
Category: News
Report This Post
This was posted on wordpress - it has not been confirmed and i do not personally believe it to be true as i think the ocso has done a good job of not allowing leaks like this:

Judy - Palm Coast Says:   
October 17, 2008 at 10:33 am
Okay here goes.

They have photos that show casey & Friends (note the plural ) in the act of having sex, with Caylee in the room, there are photos that show Caylee on a sofa in the room, while several others in the room were engaged in varied sex acts.

The evidence shows that when ever casey could not find a setter she regularly dosed her with Xanax.

Caylee appears to be drugged, they have eye witness testimony that casey often drugged Caylee so she could take part in group sex at what was described as “wild sex orgies”

I was told they have “Damning evidence” found in the back yard, the car trunk, and from items taken from the trunk, photo evidence, eye witness accounts, (backed up by lie detector test given, of course these can not be used in court)
and there can be “NO rationalization or vindication on caseys part as to what happened to Caylee”

a second posting on wordpress:

Judy - Palm Coast Says:
October 17, 2008 at 12:58 pm

But will try to address some of the questions.

In answer to RS’s statement, yes I was trying to be sensitive, I did not get nearly as descriptive as was laid out to me.

Now addressing the bag taken from the trunk by George at the tow yard.

It was gathered by Orange County Detectives that night after they were alerted to the smell in the car.

On the inside of the plastic bag was stale pizza, and arm & hammer.

On the outside there was, insect infestation, & body evidence.

Other items taken from the trunk as well had body evidence.

RS was also right about the charge aggravated neglect staying on the table, I posted on my blog how it is different than a charge of neglect or abuse.

As to where this info came from, I believe I explained early on that because I am in the process of laying out the outline of this case to do a book I would be contacting people involved with the case, this is what I have been doing.

This info came from someone working the case as an investigator he is retired FBI working with a private entity, because a private entity is not bound by the same limitations as LE, he was able to do things state agency’s would be bound by law to avoid. he is credible and still held in high regard by LE.

Hair & Body evidence from two locations in the back yard - the car trunk - and other areas infinitely show 11 days of body decomp, - they show chloroform & Xanax .

The photos are very explicit and prove a time line of these activities dating an extended time period before Caylee’s disappearance.
They have testimony from people that state full knowledge of the habit of dosing the child to knock her out.

The semen samples in question this past week may not now need any further explanations, just ponder if semen samples were located in truck ,and we shall end that discussion.

As to the persons other than casey & Caylee identified in said photos I can not say they are any of the known persons we have heard about over the past few weeks.

I do not know if they exposed these photos to the A’s at any point, I do not know if they were placed in any discovery evidence, I do not know if they were presented to the GJ.
The photos are very explicit and prove a time line of these activities dating an extended time period before Caylee’s disappearance.

They have testimony from people that state full knowledge of the habit of dosing the child to knock her out.

The semen samples in question this past week may not now need any further explanations, just ponder if semen samples were located in truck ,and we shall end that discussion.

As to the persons other than casey & Caylee identified in said photos I can not say they are any of the known persons we have heard about over the past few weeks.

I do not know if they exposed these photos to the A’s at any point, I do not know if they were placed in any discovery evidence, I do not know if they were presented to the GJ.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: October 18, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »

Why didnt Casey leave Caylee with her Mom to babysit...or was Cindy a b&$@h and if Casey was going out with friends wouldnt watch her?  I cant believe how many truly evil people live in this world.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #552 on: October 18, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »

from wordpress blogger
Oct 17, 2008 | 3:13 PM
Category: News
Report This Post
This was posted on wordpress - it has not been confirmed and i do not personally believe it to be true as i think the ocso has done a good job of not allowing leaks like this:

Judy - Palm Coast Says:
October 17, 2008 at 10:33 am

Okay here goes.

They have photos that show casey & Friends (note the plural ) in the act of having sex, with Caylee in the room, there are photos that show Caylee on a sofa in the room, while several others in the room were engaged in varied sex acts.

The evidence shows that when ever casey could not find a setter she regularly dosed her with Xanax.

Caylee appears to be drugged, they have eye witness testimony that casey often drugged Caylee so she could take part in group sex at what was described as “wild sex orgies”

I was told they have “Damning evidence” found in the back yard, the car trunk, and from items taken from the trunk, photo evidence, eye witness accounts, (backed up by lie detector test given, of course these can not be used in court)
and there can be “NO rationalization or vindication on caseys part as to what happened to Caylee”

a second posting on wordpress:

Judy - Palm Coast Says:
October 17, 2008 at 12:58 pm

But will try to address some of the questions.

In answer to RS’s statement, yes I was trying to be sensitive, I did not get nearly as descriptive as was laid out to me.

Now addressing the bag taken from the trunk by George at the tow yard.

It was gathered by Orange County Detectives that night after they were alerted to the smell in the car.

On the inside of the plastic bag was stale pizza, and arm & hammer.

On the outside there was, insect infestation, & body evidence.

Other items taken from the trunk as well had body evidence.

RS was also right about the charge aggravated neglect staying on the table, I posted on my blog how it is different than a charge of neglect or abuse.

As to where this info came from, I believe I explained early on that because I am in the process of laying out the outline of this case to do a book I would be contacting people involved with the case, this is what I have been doing.

This info came from someone working the case as an investigator he is retired FBI working with a private entity, because a private entity is not bound by the same limitations as LE, he was able to do things state agency’s would be bound by law to avoid. he is credible and still held in high regard by LE.

Hair & Body evidence from two locations in the back yard - the car trunk - and other areas infinitely show 11 days of body decomp, - they show chloroform & Xanax .

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45/2008/10/17/from_wordpress_blogger

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #553 on: October 18, 2008, 12:17:28 PM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

or....."I wonder if Wynona Ryder is available to play me in the Lifetime movie?"

Hi SM's.  I'm a newbie!   
:2notworthy:You guys are awesome!
I can't stop reading...Thank you for letting me register.

Hey funky monkey! Love the name!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: October 18, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »

WELCOME FUNKEYMONKEY!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 18, 2008, 12:19:03 PM »

I'm not suprised but I do hope it is a hoax...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 18, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »

Casey Anthony Pleads Not Guilty As Search Teams Plan Return
POSTED: 5:36 pm EDT October 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:01 pm EDT October 17, 2008

EquuSearch founder and director Tim Miller said Friday he plans to come back in early November to map out locations for the search with detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. They will prioritize locations and it's possible they will re-search some areas. But, still, they are going on educated guesses, because they say only Casey knows where she left Caylee's body.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17743007/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: October 18, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 18, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

Could be a hoax, but sadly,  I don't find it surprising at all.  Nothing that B$thc does would surprise me.  Any mother that can kill her baby,  they can do ANYTHING!  Sad

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #559 on: October 18, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »

I am not surprised either. THere had been a rumor swirling around that there was a sex tape showing KC. Also, I have always believed the nanny = xanax. There is a text that Annie can get xanax. As for the chloroform, it has been said it is used for sexual enhancement. Some friends stated Caylee was at several parties and they told KC it was inappropriate. Couple this with the no close party, white party, pics of her dancing with a chick at Fusion.  I think there is some validity to the post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.