April 28, 2024, 12:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465318 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: October 18, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »

I'm just returning from the car ride with Murt (as CaliGal alias).  Looks like lots of monkeys must have been with me, because I've been there for hours and the pages here have only advanced by about 5...either that or other people have real lives!!   
luvlife
Scared Monkey

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!!!!!!!

« Reply #921 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

K, MODS.  GOT TWO MORE RECRUITS.  A CASSIE AND A SAND, WHO IS IN AUSTRALIA.  BE LOOKING FOR THEM!   

Murts field trip was quite fun!!!!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »

What a fun day with Murt!  
I wish I coulda filled his gas tank
As far as Casey, I still think she is lazy and when she disposed of Caylee, it was a dump and run.. she is too lazy to dig OR lift that bag too far 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #923 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »

I'm just returning from the car ride with Murt (as CaliGal alias).  Looks like lots of monkeys must have been with me, because I've been there for hours and the pages here have only advanced by about 5...either that or other people have real lives!!   
I was with Murt too! Got carsick. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »

Thank you Smile !
[/quote]
Here are a couple.
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7837 and
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1910
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 18, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

Pictures of Lee's house.....notice the pick-up truck... I lightened it up and it does look green to me, but can't lighten enough without distorting too much. The neighbor saw Casey at the house driving or with someone driving dark green pick-up truck the week of June 18th IIRC

Lee Anthony's neighbour??

Janet
______

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: October 18, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

Gotta fix dinner - BBL - Boomer Sooner.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: October 18, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

You know..  would it be all that surprising if Casey was able to obtain the keys to this truck parked at Lee's house? Maybe the roommate was out of town, and Casey "borrowed" it?  Maybe she told the person she was in dire need of wheels and could she pretty please borrow it for a few minutes? 

I find it incredibly odd that Casey was so close to her brother, but he didn't know this entire time where he sister was? That she never stopped by for showers, a quick meal or whatever?  (And as for explaining where Caylee was, well we already know she was good at lying..)

Oh.. somebody on Murt's said earlier than Lee and Mallory are not broken up, and that she is not pregnant.  Not that it matters, I guess. But if it's true, it perhaps clears some things up.

maybe the truck Casey was in was Lee's, not Cindy's when George said he was following her on the tollway. He said check his ezpass. Cindy didn't know anything about her using her car. Maybe it was Lee's truck he was following with Casey driving? I know dumb thought.

Not a dumb thought. I am curious if this is Lee's "junk" car/truck?  Or if he really does have a roommate? (I believe the person who said he and Mallory were still together, said also that he did in fact have a roommate).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 18, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »

You know..  would it be all that surprising if Casey was able to obtain the keys to this truck parked at Lee's house? Maybe the roommate was out of town, and Casey "borrowed" it?  Maybe she told the person she was in dire need of wheels and could she pretty please borrow it for a few minutes? 

I find it incredibly odd that Casey was so close to her brother, but he didn't know this entire time where he sister was? That she never stopped by for showers, a quick meal or whatever?  (And as for explaining where Caylee was, well we already know she was good at lying..)

Oh.. somebody on Murt's said earlier than Lee and Mallory are not broken up, and that she is not pregnant.  Not that it matters, I guess. But if it's true, it perhaps clears some things up.

I was so focused on this pick up truck that I didn't really look at Lee's house.  All I could think about was the BB interview.  I'm going to have to read it again.  IIRC there was someone with her on that day?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 18, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »

I got my tail slammed in the door.  Didn't feel good, either. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »

K, MODS.  GOT TWO MORE RECRUITS.  A CASSIE AND A SAND, WHO IS IN AUSTRALIA.  BE LOOKING FOR THEM!   

Thanks Dihannah - I just approved them. 

FYI - only me, Red and Dugga can approve new members.  Usually I'm the one who takes care of it.  So if I'm not around it's not going to happen, LOL 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 18, 2008, 07:37:08 PM »

I was so focused on this pick up truck that I didn't really look at Lee's house.  All I could think about was the BB interview.  I'm going to have to read it again.  IIRC there was someone with her on that day?

Tony has a truck, right? Or is that a jeep? 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: October 18, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »

I just have to say this much, I know quite a few people who do not have computer access who have kept up to date with this case due to Nancy Grace. While Greta is doing her political thing , Nancy Grace is keeping Caylee in the news....

That is true! While she can be annoying at times, I am thankful that she cares so much for victims and their families. Most of the time, if you really listen to her, she is pretty sharp with law and court proceedings. And she had a soft heart for children even before she became a mom herself. One thing I learned about people, they can be brash and rude and downright annoying... but if they love kids, you can tell it when their voice gets softer and they get that light in their eyes. It is clear that she wants justice done.  And she is the ONLY one who remembers one fallen soldier or serviceman every night... without fail. She deserves my respect for that!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 18, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »

What a fun day with Murt!
I wish I coulda filled his gas tank
As far as Casey, I still think she is lazy and when she disposed of Caylee, it was a dump and run.. she is too lazy to dig OR lift that bag too far 

That was fun !   

That one park had garbage cans all over it, would have been easy for her to do a dump and run in any of those but I guess it's kind of public.  Still I think you're right, she would have done the lazy thing.  Her words always echo ... she's close, she's close.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: October 18, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

Me, too...I think it was helped by an early afternoon glass of wine!! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 18, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

Yes it was.
Does anyone know when Murts doing the search again?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 18, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

maybe the truck Casey was in was Lee's, not Cindy's when George said he was following her on the tollway. He said check his ezpass. Cindy didn't know anything about her using her car. Maybe it was Lee's truck he was following with Casey driving? I know dumb thought.

Not a dumb thought. I am curious if this is Lee's "junk" car/truck?  Or if he really does have a roommate? (I believe the person who said he and Mallory were still together, said also that he did in fact have a roommate).
Thanks for saying it wasn't a dumb thought. But if the truck is green, maybe that is what she and whomever was using when the neighbor saw it. I don't know.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »

I got my tail slammed in the door.  Didn't feel good, either. 
Tail slammed that hurts

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »

BudsGirl, you had a really wise mother, I think. 

There are times that I feel sorry for Casey because I think Cindy put a lot of pressure on her and that it was hard for Casey to be herself in that house.

But it cannot be easy being a mom to someone like Casey, either.

I was thinking earlier of Baez saying, "This is all explainable" and indicating that one day he would give the explanation.

Why would an attorney let his client be arrested for murder and go to trial for murder if there was some explanation for her bizarre behavior?

He can't be serious.  So I wonder what he hopes to gain by even making such a statement.

Motive of BJ JB:

1) make you wonder
2) plant that seed that he will be looking for as the incompetent juror he will insist upon hopefully after the Prosecutor's have used all their Excused passes.  IIRC both sides are normally given a specified number of Juror's that they can reject.
3) most defense attorney's of high profile criminals make the same type of claims, they got nothing, it's all made up bullcrap

am finally back & nice to be reading you all again
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »

Yes it was.
Does anyone know when Murts doing the search again?

I think Murt said something about tomorrow, but I could be wrong.

Welcome Pharlap!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.