April 27, 2024, 03:10:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465181 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1080 on: October 18, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts

Was he the one that was scheduled to visit, but did not show up?

Lisa
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: October 18, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »

The Anthonys hired him because they could relate to his eyebrows.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: October 18, 2008, 10:17:37 PM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
~Guideposts

Lisa
will walters did visit 7/29.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: October 18, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »

The Anthonys hired him because they could relate to his eyebrows.

Creeps attract creeps!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: October 18, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

I have NO empathy for George and Cindy, Casey or Lee but have plenty for Caylee.
when I made my post about empathy I was thinking of some of the ppl here who have
gone on searches and who have felt real emotional pain as a result of this case and many other cases we hear about or get caught up in on an emotional level that can't be readily explained.
I can't look at Mark Lunsford without feeling his pain.
When I hear or see anything the A family does, I get really angry. They are just wanting the money from the public, that's what they are about. They seem to be a different species than Ed Smart,  Mark Klass and John Walsh.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: October 18, 2008, 10:19:34 PM »

http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: October 18, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »

Maybe they charged high because it can come down lower. It can't go up.
I read the indictment, it is pretty broad based and covers alot of bases.
Maybe they will put a deal on the table when it gets closer to ae actual trial date.
One that would be a trade off for disclosure for lesser charges.
Gale St. John is a fraud in my books.
I have been reading here and the newer people here are so articulate.
Why do some people ( us ) have so much empathy for others and some people don't ?

Well, if you're speaking about me as one of those that has no empathy for CA & GA, it's because my theory differs probably vastly from yours & part of that reason may be because I (older woman of just under 53) have been following horrible murders since the Sharon Tate murder by Charles Manson & followers & have seen depravity of inconceivable origins & this is a horrible tragedy of an innocent beyond inconceivable origins, that's approximately 40 years.  Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.

Altruist - Charlie Manson???  I did'nt think anyone was as old as I am.  That trail left me riveted to the news.

Yep Steel, lol there are many of us baby boomers here.  Murderer for the sheer excitement of harming others, there have been too many.  As our population has grown so much over the last 40 years the crimes of this type have also, it is alarming.

I knew there was no family involvement when Jessica Lunsford went missing, when Elizabeth Smart went missing, when Adam Walsh went missing, oh the names escape me where the sister survived God bless her but her brother was killed, those screamed of the Manson depravity.  I can't describe why, they just did to me & probably many others who follow these types of crimes but this one, Charles Stewart, Scott Peterson, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwistle, Janet Abaroa, Jennifer Corbin, on & on.  I pegged those right out of the gate.  This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo.  This is the first of this type that I am aware of & I don't want to see another one which is why it is so important that they don't get away with this.  I really feel that KC will face just punishment, it's the other ones I want to get caught & to be held fully accountable.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: October 18, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »

~Guideposts

Lisa
will walters did visit 7/29.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf
excuse me...will waters
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: October 18, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

Alligators will eat mammals, and any other animal they can find at the water’s edge. When they capture something, they take it under water and drown it. Often they will take the dead animal and hide it along the edge of the water (like under a log). Then, when the flesh is rotten, they can easily pull it apart and eat it. So yes, they will eat rotten flesh. Alligators don't usually venture far from water for their food, and are not likely to uncover something that been buried. However, other animals will, and that's what's going to be the hindrance with recovery. It's these animals, that could could carry parts of a body away from the original site. And they can do so over a pretty large area.

Have you ever seen a large Raccoon dead on the side of the road? It doesn't take long before there is no sign of that Raccoon ever being there.

I've done many recoveries in the the jungles, and if we didn't get there quickly enough.......

Lets just hope Casey wasn't too lazy, and dug a very deep hole.

Chuck

Thanks for the info Colt.

Any new news on GA?  For the record, I am interested on what you have to say without qualification.

Still nothing yet. I've never been "pushy". He knows my telephone number. I did talk to Mark NeJame's assistant on Thursday. We shared some concerns, and they are aware of them. He's getting professional help, to help him get through this. They need to re-wire his thought process in my opinion. His mind has taken a heavy "hit". I don't think he has a grasp on reality at this time. If I was him...I'm not to sure I'd want to know reality either.

Chuck

(To others...AKA Rev Grund-Garrison-Todd Black.....I may have missed a couple)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html

OK, here is the one that leads to the PDF that was posted on the front page.  It appears to be legit:

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »

Someone is looking to start a foundation for their donations: 

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

They just never give up do they!

klaas, WOW, WOW.  No they're never going to give up unless they are held accountable for their involvement in the "original script".  This is their retirement.  Another 6 1/2 years they have the child declared deceased & all the money goes to them that is left, they will compensate themselves as trustees from the day the foundation is approved.  They are the only charity they are concerned with, there will be no good deeds done by them for others, yeah they may go to a few Hooter's or mudwrestling fundraiser's, pay $10 or $20 guzzle a few beers, wear a few missing children on their t-shirts but they don't give a damn, imo.  The care to get money from the sympathetic & caring & put it in their greedy wallets., again IMO.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: October 18, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »

I knew there was no family involvement when Jessica Lunsford went missing, when Elizabeth Smart went missing, when Adam Walsh went missing, oh the names escape me where the sister survived God bless her but her brother was killed, those screamed of the Manson depravity.  I can't describe why, they just did to me & probably many others who follow these types of crimes but this one, Charles Stewart, Scott Peterson, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwistle, Janet Abaroa, Jennifer Corbin, on & on.  I pegged those right out of the gate.  This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo.  This is the first of this type that I am aware of & I don't want to see another one which is why it is so important that they don't get away with this.  I really feel that KC will face just punishment, it's the other ones I want to get caught & to be held fully accountable.

Shasta & Dylan Groening

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: October 18, 2008, 10:27:21 PM »

Maybe they charged high because it can come down lower. It can't go up.
I read the indictment, it is pretty broad based and covers alot of bases.
Maybe they will put a deal on the table when it gets closer to ae actual trial date.
One that would be a trade off for disclosure for lesser charges.
Gale St. John is a fraud in my books.
I have been reading here and the newer people here are so articulate.
Why do some people ( us ) have so much empathy for others and some people don't ?

Well, if you're speaking about me as one of those that has no empathy for CA & GA, it's because my theory differs probably vastly from yours & part of that reason may be because I (older woman of just under 53) have been following horrible murders since the Sharon Tate murder by Charles Manson & followers & have seen depravity of inconceivable origins & this is a horrible tragedy of an innocent beyond inconceivable origins, that's approximately 40 years.  Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.

Altruist - Charlie Manson???  I did'nt think anyone was as old as I am.  That trail left me riveted to the news.

Yep Steel, lol there are many of us baby boomers here.  Murderer for the sheer excitement of harming others, there have been too many.  As our population has grown so much over the last 40 years the crimes of this type have also, it is alarming.

yeah im gonna have to agree here. I really felt for this family at the beginning and wanted to believe that they were just innnocent victims, and maybe they really are, but for me, im all out of sympathy for them. They have not done one thing that makes any sense whatsoever to try to find the truth about what happened to this poor baby. Their denial could be to prevent the real pain from setting in, but i just feel that somewhere along the line, someone in this family is going to have to put their unconditional love for the monster they raised aside and have that love for this child. she does not deserve to be lying somewhere alone with no one that loves her giving her a proper goodbye. she is with jesus now, but she deserves to know that someone in her family loved her enough to find out the truth. If they truly feel that she is alive and in PR, texas or wherever, why havent they left their house or the front of a camera to find her?  Nevermind the fact that they have bashed the one selfless person in all of this who has devoted his life to giving families like this closure so they can move on and grieve and to me that was just reprehensible.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: October 18, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »

I had alot of sympathy for Anthonys in the beginning until they starting flapping their mouths and the lies started pouring out.  Now I hope they rot in hell with their daughter.  They are ruining it for people with missing children in the future. 

I still feel for George. Granted- I haven't read or seen everything out there (though I have been following this case pretty closely), but I feel he is just a desparate Grandfather willing to cling on to every teensy, tiny, miniscule shred of hope until it runs out. He seems to have to be pushed pretty far to the edge to have an outburst. From what I have seen and heard- his accounts of what happened and what he witnessed don't seem to change much - and yes, when he rambles on about being 2 steps away from finding Caylee according to his source, it borders on ludicrous- but I think the majority of people can see it for what it is- the despair of a distraught grandfather.

Cindy on the other hand bothers me because all though I am sure she is beside herself with the loss of this little girl, she is constantly spouting mistruths. Like when in her initial written statement she says that Casey "refused" to let her speak to Caylee, and then I think it was at the bond hearing she said it was more like inopportune times to speak to Caylee. THAT, is a glaring contradiction- and an insult to the intelligence of any person.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1094 on: October 18, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo. 

Very well explained,  but the financial motivations leaves me wanting more.  Care to expound?
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: October 18, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

H

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: October 18, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: October 18, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »

I had alot of sympathy for Anthonys in the beginning until they starting flapping their mouths and the lies started pouring out.  Now I hope they rot in hell with their daughter.  They are ruining it for people with missing children in the future. 

I still feel for George. Granted- I haven't read or seen everything out there (though I have been following this case pretty closely), but I feel he is just a desparate Grandfather willing to cling on to every teensy, tiny, miniscule shred of hope until it runs out. He seems to have to be pushed pretty far to the edge to have an outburst. From what I have seen and heard- his accounts of what happened and what he witnessed don't seem to change much - and yes, when he rambles on about being 2 steps away from finding Caylee according to his source, it borders on ludicrous- but I think the majority of people can see it for what it is- the despair of a distraught grandfather.

Cindy on the other hand bothers me because all though I am sure she is beside herself with the loss of this little girl, she is constantly spouting mistruths. Like when in her initial written statement she says that Casey "refused" to let her speak to Caylee, and then I think it was at the bond hearing she said it was more like inopportune times to speak to Caylee. THAT, is a glaring contradiction- and an insult to the intelligence of any person.

Or a very good acting job. JMO.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1098 on: October 18, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Was looking on line for photos of CA and I did come up with a couple of new ones. I notice in many of photos of CA she has a " Sucker" in her mouth. I could not find the one of her and Caylee at the Beach.
She has on her Red Bikini and is walking in the sand with yet another Sucker in her mouth.

I notice as well in many of the Party photos she and many people have Suckers either in their hands and or in their mouths. I know that X is a Rave Drug and that was the big thing to have a pacifier in your mouth. Because evidently X makes your jaws clench.

Someone asked a few pages back about Empathy ...
Evidently X does allow you to Feel Empathy  hmmmm Casey
You can read below and it says that after using X that you can be depressed for days
On some of the Teen sites - Teens say to smoke weed first thing the next day so you wont Crash
*** There is a whole other world out there ...that I don't want my Daughter to know 

http://listverse.com/crime/top-10-drugs-and-their-effects/
Ecstasy (MDMA) is a semisynthetic psychedelic entactogen of the phenethylamine family that is much less visual with more stimulant like effects than most all other common “trip” producing psychedelics. It is considered mainly a recreational drug that’s often used with sex and associated with club drugs, as an entheogen, and a tool in use to supplement various types of practices for transcendence including in meditation, psychonautics, and illicit psychedelic psychotherapy whether self administered or not. The primary effects of MDMA include an increased awareness of the senses, feelings of openness, euphoria, empathy, love,happiness, heightened self-awareness, feeling of mental clarity and an increased appreciation of music and movement. Tactile sensations are enhanced for some users, making physical contact with others more pleasurable. Other side effects, such as jaw clenching and elevated pulse, are common.

ecstasy Hug drug, love drug Substance abuse An oral designer analogue of amphetamine, a 'schedule I' controlled substance which may be fatal due to heat exhaustion and dehydration, combination with methadone, LSD, opiates–eg, heroin or Fentanyl, or anesthetics–eg, Ketamine; it is a popular 'recreational' drug of abuse, especially in a dance-party–see Rave–setting; at moderate doses, it causes euphoria, sense of well-being, enhanced mental or emotional clarity; at higher doses, hallucinations, sensations of lightness, depression, paranoid thinking, violent behavior Toxicity Serotonin neurotoxicity, sweating, dilated pupils, blurred vision, tachycardia, arrhythmias, fever, spasticity, hypotension, bronchospasm, acidosis, anorexia, N&V, HTN, faintness, chills, insomnia, convulsions, loss of voluntary muscle control, anxiety, or paranoia. See Designer drugs, 'Ice.', Rave party. Cf Eve.

http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-siepi-support-a.html
Each substance affects people differently, in the case of MDMA (according to erowid) you should be prepared to experience the following effects.

POSITIVE
-extreme mood lift
-increased willingness to communicate
-increase in energy (stimulation)
-ego softening
-feelings of comfort, belonging, and closeness to others
-feelings of love and empathy and forgiveness
-increased awareness & appreciation of music
-increased awareness of senses. (eating, drinking, smell)
-profound life-changing spiritual experiences
-neurotically based fear dissolution
-sensations bright and intense
-urge to hug and kiss people

NEUTRAL
-appetite loss
-visual distortion
-rapid, involuntary eye jiggling (nystagmus)
-mild visual hallucinations (uncommon)
-moderately increased heart rate and blood pressure (increases with dose)
-restlessness, nervousness, shivering
-change in body temperature regulation
-strong desire to do or want more when coming down

NEGATIVE
(negative side effects increase with higher doses and frequent use)

-inappropriate and/or unintended emotional bonding
-tendency to say things you might feel uncomfortable about later
-mild to extreme jaw clenching (trisma), tongue and cheek chewing, and teeth grinding (bruxia)
-difficulty concentrating & problems with activities requiring linear focus
-short-term memory scramble or loss & confusion
-muscle tension
-erectile disfunction and difficulty reaching orgasm
-increase in body temperature, hyperthermia, dehydration (drink water)
-hyponatremia (don't drink too much water)
nausea and vomiting
-headaches, dizziness, loss of balance, and vertigo
post-trip
-Crash unpleasantly harsh comedown from the peak effect
-hangover the next day, lasting days to weeks
-mild depression and fatigue for up to a week
-severe depression and/or fatigue (uncommon)
-possible strong urge to repeat the experience, though not physically addictive
-possible psychological crisis requiring hospitalization (psychotic episodes, severe panic attacks, etc) (rare)
-possible liver toxicity (rare)
-possible neurotoxicity (controversial)
-small risk of death. Approximately 2 per 100,000 users have extreme negative reactions resulting in death. (

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 18, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.

I haven't even checked that    Was too busy at the State site verifying that it's true 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.