April 27, 2024, 05:12:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465207 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: October 18, 2008, 10:33:47 PM »

Deenie - I would agree with you about the suckers EXCEPT, those photos happened to be taken at a Halloween party so there may have been candy around anyway. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: October 18, 2008, 10:34:08 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.

It's the same cell number I have listed for her from the beginning.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: October 18, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.

I haven't even checked that    Was too busy at the State site verifying that it's true 

I have the number as Cindy's cell on my list (4731)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: October 18, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

I have NO empathy for George and Cindy, Casey or Lee but have plenty for Caylee.
when I made my post about empathy I was thinking of some of the ppl here who have
gone on searches and who have felt real emotional pain as a result of this case and many other cases we hear about or get caught up in on an emotional level that can't be readily explained.
I can't look at Mark Lunsford without feeling his pain.
When I hear or see anything the A family does, I get really angry. They are just wanting the money from the public, that's what they are about. They seem to be a different species than Ed Smart,  Mark Klass and John Walsh.

Oh see, have received so much criticism, I misinterpretted your post Kat, you & I are in complete agreement then.  You are right the A's have nothing in common with any of the above stated individuals who we empathize with & admire for their courage, strength & caring for others, that is what bothered me about Beth Holloway meeting with these creatures for I have her & the family in that category as well.  These creatures make me sick to my stomach, can't even look at them.  I wish the earth did not contain such depravity, but sadly it does.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 18, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »

Deenie - I would agree with you about the suckers EXCEPT, those photos happened to be taken at a Halloween party so there may have been candy around anyway. 

To add ... for what it's worth ... if there are more recent pix w/"suckers" could be due to the 2008 song Lolipop by Lil Wayne ... started a "craze" among young club goers implying seduction.  Local clubs here sell them to make extra $.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1105 on: October 18, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »

Steel Monkey - someone posted the link on the front page of SM 

Care to Muse on who that might be?   Sounds like an "Internet.com" kind of application to me.

This is what what posted on the front page of SM.  It was also posted on the Topix forum.  I'm sure if it's true we'll find out for sure soon enough.

Mary Boger wrote:

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

What’s with this foundation Cindy Anthony
filed papers for 10/14.

Oct 18, 7:47 PM

That sure looks like cindy's hand writing..I bet it is true..I guess she doesn't want to ever go back to work again..She will just live off the caylee foundation until she retires..
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: October 18, 2008, 10:41:18 PM »

Well, goodnite everyone- just wanted to say it was nice to be able to talk and read and share thoughts with all you guys. The whole thing sickens my husband as well, but Lord knows he just can't bear to hear me say another word about this case- so thanks for the alternative outlet and goodnight! 

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1107 on: October 18, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

Someone is looking to start a foundation for their donations: 

They just never give up do they!

klaas, WOW, WOW.  No they're never going to give up unless they are held accountable for their involvement in the "original script".  This is their retirement.  Another 6 1/2 years they have the child declared deceased & all the money goes to them that is left, they will compensate themselves as trustees from the day the foundation is approved.  They are the only charity they are concerned with, there will be no good deeds done by them for others, yeah they may go to a few Hooter's or mudwrestling fundraiser's, pay $10 or $20 guzzle a few beers, wear a few missing children on their t-shirts but they don't give a damn, imo.  The care to get money from the sympathetic & caring & put it in their greedy wallets., again IMO.

It doesn't seem like anything can be done about them profiting on their grandaughter's death.  The Anthony's have to be first family of a missing child to do this!  Look at Beth Holloway, Donna Whitson, and John Walsh, these people sought out help and searched and did what they could to make sure their nightmare could never happen to another family!  What have the Anthony's done?  Play for the camera, lie, obfuscate, and collect money.  Have you ever heard of another missing child family doing this?  The only thing Caylee means to the Anthony's now is a paycheck and it sickens me!

Lisa
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: October 18, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »

I knew there was no family involvement when Jessica Lunsford went missing, when Elizabeth Smart went missing, when Adam Walsh went missing, oh the names escape me where the sister survived God bless her but her brother was killed, those screamed of the Manson depravity.  I can't describe why, they just did to me & probably many others who follow these types of crimes but this one, Charles Stewart, Scott Peterson, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwistle, Janet Abaroa, Jennifer Corbin, on & on.  I pegged those right out of the gate.  This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo.  This is the first of this type that I am aware of & I don't want to see another one which is why it is so important that they don't get away with this.  I really feel that KC will face just punishment, it's the other ones I want to get caught & to be held fully accountable.

Shasta & Dylan Groening

Yes, invision, thank you.  Their images are in my brain & will be forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 18, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »

Care to Muse on who that might be?   Sounds like an "Internet.com" kind of application to me.

This is what what posted on the front page of SM.  It was also posted on the Topix forum.  I'm sure if it's true we'll find out for sure soon enough.

Mary Boger wrote:

filed papers for 10/14.

That sure looks like cindy's hand writing..I bet it is true..I guess she doesn't want to ever go back to work again..She will just live off the caylee foundation until she retires..

I agree. Looks like her handwriting to me as well.

Makes me angry.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 18, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »

Mary Boger wrote:

filed papers for 10/14.

Don't forget ... George announced publicaly that he will dedicate the rest of his life to missing children ...  aaaahhhhh yeeaahhhh okkkkk    

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 18, 2008, 10:44:03 PM »

Well, goodnite everyone- just wanted to say it was nice to be able to talk and read and share thoughts with all you guys. The whole thing sickens my husband as well, but Lord knows he just can't bear to hear me say another word about this case- so thanks for the alternative outlet and goodnight! 

Good night, kerryjean1!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1112 on: October 18, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: October 18, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 

Not discounting your post at all ... it definitely is a readily available drug ... no question about that!  Unfortunately drugs of every kind seem to easy for young adults to get ...

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1114 on: October 18, 2008, 10:50:58 PM »

Mary Boger wrote:

filed papers for 10/14.

Makes me angry.
Makes me angry to..This should be illegal..JMO
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1115 on: October 18, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

To add ... for what it's worth ... if there are more recent pix w/"suckers" could be due to the 2008 song Lolipop by Lil Wayne ... started a "craze" among young club goers implying seduction.  Local clubs here sell them to make extra $.

I have a druggie for a nephew who has sold his share of extasy.  According to him, the lollipops are very common with an "x" buzz.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1116 on: October 18, 2008, 10:53:49 PM »

Mary Boger wrote:

filed papers for 10/14.

Makes me angry.

IF it is CA, to what end is this going to achieve?  NO ONE would contribute to such a scam.  For God's sake, they cannot even keep the tent up and running.  JMHO.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1117 on: October 18, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

I have a druggie for a nephew who has sold his share of extasy.  According to him, the lollipops are very common with an "x" buzz.

Found this:
Signs that your child may be using Ecstasy, they become dehydrated, they start to grind their teeth, they have defined mood swings, chills or sweats, sleeping problems, severe anxiety and may have panic attacks or severe bouts of depression. Physical signs are not the only signs of use of Ecstasy, if your shild starts to carry around pacifiers, lollipops, candy necklaces or menthalated rub. The child will use the pacifier or lollipos to help guard against teeth grinding. Candy necklaces are sometimes used to hide Ecstasy pills. Menthalated rub is used to overstimulate the senses.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 18, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

Someone is looking to start a foundation for their donations: 

rather sickening. I guess you can figure out who will be on the board of directors and drawing a salary... for as long as possible... even for life if their is money in the account.

And this is George's "CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY" he was yappin' about.

just nauseating. I could go on and on, but what's the use. I just hope the State's Attorney arrests them all before anyone else is defrauded.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1119 on: October 18, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

Alligators will eat mammals, and any other animal they can find at the water’s edge. When they capture something, they take it under water and drown it. Often they will take the dead animal and hide it along the edge of the water (like under a log). Then, when the flesh is rotten, they can easily pull it apart and eat it. So yes, they will eat rotten flesh. Alligators don't usually venture far from water for their food, and are not likely to uncover something that been buried. However, other animals will, and that's what's going to be the hindrance with recovery. It's these animals, that could could carry parts of a body away from the original site. And they can do so over a pretty large area.

Have you ever seen a large Raccoon dead on the side of the road? It doesn't take long before there is no sign of that Raccoon ever being there.

I've done many recoveries in the the jungles, and if we didn't get there quickly enough.......

Lets just hope Casey wasn't too lazy, and dug a very deep hole.

Chuck

Thanks for the info Colt.

Any new news on GA?  For the record, I am interested on what you have to say without qualification.

Still nothing yet. I've never been "pushy". He knows my telephone number. I did talk to Mark NeJame's assistant on Thursday. We shared some concerns, and they are aware of them. He's getting professional help, to help him get through this. They need to re-wire his thought process in my opinion. His mind has taken a heavy "hit". I don't think he has a grasp on reality at this time. If I was him...I'm not to sure I'd want to know reality either.

Chuck

(To others...AKA Rev Grund-Garrison-Todd Black.....I may have missed a couple)

I certainly understand the "personal help".  God forbid I would ever be in that situation.  But...how can he still stand up straight and toe-the-Cindy-line?  I know you have no use for Cindy, but for God's sake man, can't he see some sort of reality?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.