April 27, 2024, 06:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465223 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: October 18, 2008, 10:59:28 PM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: October 18, 2008, 10:59:31 PM »

Deenie - I would agree with you about the suckers EXCEPT, those photos happened to be taken at a Halloween party so there may have been candy around anyway. 

To add ... for what it's worth ... if there are more recent pix w/"suckers" could be due to the 2008 song Lolipop by Lil Wayne ... started a "craze" among young club goers implying seduction.  Local clubs here sell them to make extra $.

I have a druggie for a nephew who has sold his share of extasy.  According to him, the lollipops are very common with an "x" buzz.

I believe there are lollipops with various drugs ... I think there are some called something like perc-o-pops for cancer patients ... and I believe herion laced pops as well as fentanyl pops ... sad ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: October 18, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »

Rob- yes it is sickening. 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: October 18, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.

I haven't even checked that    Was too busy at the State site verifying that it's true 

I have the number as Cindy's cell on my list (4731)

I have 4704
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: October 18, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.

Guess I'll be writing THANK YOU again! (I've corrected my timeline with a date and time this time!)
~Guideposts
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
will walters on casey's jail visite log.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: October 18, 2008, 11:02:47 PM »

Deenie - I would agree with you about the suckers EXCEPT, those photos happened to be taken at a Halloween party so there may have been candy around anyway. 

To add ... for what it's worth ... if there are more recent pix w/"suckers" could be due to the 2008 song Lolipop by Lil Wayne ... started a "craze" among young club goers implying seduction.  Local clubs here sell them to make extra $.

I have a druggie for a nephew who has sold his share of extasy.  According to him, the lollipops are very common with an "x" buzz.

Found this:
Signs that your child may be using Ecstasy, they become dehydrated, they start to grind their teeth, they have defined mood swings, chills or sweats, sleeping problems, severe anxiety and may have panic attacks or severe bouts of depression. Physical signs are not the only signs of use of Ecstasy, if your shild starts to carry around pacifiers, lollipops, candy necklaces or menthalated rub. The child will use the pacifier or lollipos to help guard against teeth grinding. Candy necklaces are sometimes used to hide Ecstasy pills. Menthalated rub is used to overstimulate the senses.

very true!  and just want to add that when these young people use menthalatum rub, sometimes they use a face mask with it.  just rub it into the mask, then breathe it in over time.  so if a parent finds face masks at home that they didn't buy, there's one reason for them. 

when i found out how much over the counter stuff young adults can misuse, i started locking it all up.  even most pharmacys hold a lot of this stuff at their counters.  still and all tho, it's very easy for a young person to get the legal and ill-legal stuff.  scary how easy it is.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: October 18, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »

This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo. 

Very well explained,  but the financial motivations leaves me wanting more.  Care to expound?

One of the first comments from GA that really turned my head so quick I had a stiff neck for a week was "I didn't ask to become a member of the missing children's club", think that's fairly close.  Now come on what decent person would make that kind of exclamation?  It was fairly quickly that some of the revelations of the family history came to light. The stealing by KC from her Grandfather's account using the a/c # & bank routing # from a birthday check, now her birthday is 3/19, she probably paid bill(s) online & that CA didn't have her held accountable but had also charged thousands of dollars against CA name, Tomm suggested that identity theft may have been involved & we will probably never know cuz the, imo depraved CA withdrew from her 401K to pay off or down.  So KC comes to the enabler's when the child is deceased, there is no money to give her a decent burial & the light goes off in the depraved ones warped mind as to how they can become the 2nd Madeleine McCann kidnapping.  The deceased child is hidden & a "original script" is born that a kidnapping occurred.  They will receive national recognition, the child will 99% not be found.  They will wait awhile before they report the kidnapping, they tell KC what is going to happen, not thinking she will go off partying her butt off posing for pictures, banging every guy she knows & some she will be meeting in the near future.  They will, in the event that suspicion comes around to KC, be in a financial position to defend her if they must, but in all likelyhood a defense attorney will offer services pro bono due to the high profile nature of the sensational story.  There will be tv/magazine articles that will be willing to pay, there will be donations from the unsuspecting, sympathetic public, there will be royalties to collect from movie & book deals, that's why Larry Garrison comes into the picture pretty quickly.  But many were suspect of these creatures, when they were seen on the tv, when their words were reported, this spurred anger from much of the public for the insincerity was so obviously clear.  They were p***ed, that EVERYBODY didn't believe the unbelievable.  The Divine Interviention came into light when CA made the declaration regarding the decomp car.  That was never intended to be disclosed, NEVER that is why you can hear GA howl wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, it wasn't the first he had heard that Caylee was missing, GA wasn't supposed to mention the car.  GA & CA were not aware of the decomp odor until 7/15, they hadn't had time to clean up the car.  The car wasn't supposed to be of interest to OCSO, other than the 911 call the car is never mentioned in any of the 3's statements.  Had OCSO not listened to all the 911 calls, they would never have had any reason to look at that car, maybe a couple of months later when suspicion would be clearly at KC, but there would likely be no evidence by then.  I think the original scipt was that prior to 7/15 KC would come to Hopespring with the kidnapping story to GA & CA, a 911 call would be placed.  When KC didn't return to Hopespring on the agreed upon date & GA & CA had to pay that towyard CA was so p***ed off she lost her temper & the words of the decomp car came out.  Hope that makes sense to you.  How many people do you know that would make a call to 911 3 times not mention a missing 2+ year old & a decomp odor in a car until the 3rd 911 call & really only then when they thought they were on hold?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: October 18, 2008, 11:09:15 PM »

We are so very fortunate to have you klaas.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: October 18, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

is that a new phone #, it doesn't look familiar but will admit I don't remember CA's cell phone #, know it isn't the landline that was involved in the beginning anyway.

I haven't even checked that    Was too busy at the State site verifying that it's true 

I have the number as Cindy's cell on my list (4731)

I made an error...I have 4731 as well. The last 4# were my wife's sister Cyndi. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1129 on: October 18, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: October 18, 2008, 11:12:44 PM »

oh yeah, forgot klaas.

It's the same cell number I have listed for her from the beginning.

Thank you very much Brandi, I don't have a good grasp on the phone #'s, had my mind spinning, & I am a #'s person, high analytical, but this the human element is taking most of my brain power.  Haven't been able to get the phone data into a manner that I can easily access due to various software applications that I don't have, so again thank you for answering so quickly that I won't have to look.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1131 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 
I think that the candy was around due to it being Halloween.  Rollin on X you are very lovey, almost like a drunken daze of feel good.  You hang all over everyone, kiss, hug them as if they are your "lover".  In these photos everyone is sitting up, standing, posing, or dancing.  With X your body feels like a limp noodle and your feeling sensors are on overload...these pics from the party IMO do not show Casey on X.  Vitamin C chewables are the "candy" of choice when rollin.  Also, these days X is not as common as it once was due to how they are cutting it.  Xanny-bars are popular for snorting though and are very easy to come by, not to mention cheap.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: October 18, 2008, 11:13:36 PM »

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

This is a record for fastest foundation set up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 18, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »

Yes, all the wasted resources by LE that had to be expended on this case is not inconsequential. Not to mention who went without help because of these crazy people not willing to help.

The county and/or city should sue them. Maybe before all is said and done, they will.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: October 18, 2008, 11:15:11 PM »

Hey guys sorry to be O/T - well sort of - but anyway

Can anyone give me the cliffnotes from the public address out of Las Vegas today around 4 or 5?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: October 18, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yep and she had to mow lawns to help pay off her debt:

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: October 18, 2008, 11:16:10 PM »

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

This is very sad, but honestly I think that all Cindy has been hearing from day 1 is "chaching". 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: October 18, 2008, 11:16:20 PM »

ROB- tell us what you are thinking.  I am looking for a first class rant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: October 18, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »

Kerryjean1 said: Because of the locked gates at night- it is my thought that Caylee is not in this park. The only one shred of doubt I have that she may be- is - that alternative story told to the bodyguard about Zanaida & Sam in the park. I feel like the only reason she may have told this story is because if she did dispose of Caylee in the park- and she is found there- she can then "explain" why that is.

Wait! What bodyguard? Rob or the one inside the house in the beginning? and who is Sam?

According to Rob Dick (bodyguard), the guy that works with Leonard Padilla, Casey said that Zanaida and her sister Sam took Caylee in the park.

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.   

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1139 on: October 18, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »

This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo. 

Very well explained,  but the financial motivations leaves me wanting more.  Care to expound?

One of the first comments from GA that really turned my head so quick I had a stiff neck for a week was "I didn't ask to become a member of the missing children's club", think that's fairly close.  Now come on what decent person would make that kind of exclamation?  It was fairly quickly that some of the revelations of the family history came to light. The stealing by KC from her Grandfather's account using the a/c # & bank routing # from a birthday check, now her birthday is 3/19, she probably paid bill(s) online & that CA didn't have her held accountable but had also charged thousands of dollars against CA name, Tomm suggested that identity theft may have been involved & we will probably never know cuz the, imo depraved CA withdrew from her 401K to pay off or down.  So KC comes to the enabler's when the child is deceased, there is no money to give her a decent burial & the light goes off in the depraved ones warped mind as to how they can become the 2nd Madeleine McCann kidnapping.  The deceased child is hidden & a "original script" is born that a kidnapping occurred.  They will receive national recognition, the child will 99% not be found.  They will wait awhile before they report the kidnapping, they tell KC what is going to happen, not thinking she will go off partying her butt off posing for pictures, banging every guy she knows & some she will be meeting in the near future.  They will, in the event that suspicion comes around to KC, be in a financial position to defend her if they must, but in all likelyhood a defense attorney will offer services pro bono due to the high profile nature of the sensational story.  There will be tv/magazine articles that will be willing to pay, there will be donations from the unsuspecting, sympathetic public, there will be royalties to collect from movie & book deals, that's why Larry Garrison comes into the picture pretty quickly.  But many were suspect of these creatures, when they were seen on the tv, when their words were reported, this spurred anger from much of the public for the insincerity was so obviously clear.  They were p***ed, that EVERYBODY didn't believe the unbelievable.  The Divine Interviention came into light when CA made the declaration regarding the decomp car.  That was never intended to be disclosed, NEVER that is why you can hear GA howl wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, it wasn't the first he had heard that Caylee was missing, GA wasn't supposed to mention the car.  GA & CA were not aware of the decomp odor until 7/15, they hadn't had time to clean up the car.  The car wasn't supposed to be of interest to OCSO, other than the 911 call the car is never mentioned in any of the 3's statements.  Had OCSO not listened to all the 911 calls, they would never have had any reason to look at that car, maybe a couple of months later when suspicion would be clearly at KC, but there would likely be no evidence by then.  I think the original scipt was that prior to 7/15 KC would come to Hopespring with the kidnapping story to GA & CA, a 911 call would be placed.  When KC didn't return to Hopespring on the agreed upon date & GA & CA had to pay that towyard CA was so p***ed off she lost her temper & the words of the decomp car came out.  Hope that makes sense to you.  How many people do you know that would make a call to 911 3 times not mention a missing 2+ year old & a decomp odor in a car until the 3rd 911 call & really only then when they thought they were on hold?

It makes all the sense in the world to me....however, the financial gain remail elusive.  Maybe now with the donations seeing that they have no income, but from the beginning - not sure.

UNLESS the whole thing is a set-up (I have had this thought more than once and it really pi**es me off!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.