April 25, 2024, 02:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311344 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »

Posted today at BFN by GBMW:

I saw the promo for the new season Peter R. de Vries that will start soon....nothing about the content concerning the first show. But in the promo a lot of footage concerning the show with Joran + shots concerning winning the Emmy was used.

I hope this is the exposure of Paulass that Peter has alluded to.

If he reveals that Paulus was pimping whores to the Dutch judges and Aruban government officials it's curtains. There's your corruption laid out for the world to see.

Indeed!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2008, 02:59:44 AM »

I saw the promo for the new season Peter R. de Vries that will start soon....nothing about the content concerning the first show. But in the promo a lot of footage concerning the show with Joran + shots concerning winning the Emmy was used.

This was posted by Charles Croes...the day before the last Peter de Vries show...

Re: Holloway case solved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes the SUM is as insane as the parts making it up and the disregard for those grieving is as minute as is the true care for the feelings of humans.

Reporters swear that they know what happened and will proove it - at night they dream of anchor jobs with major networks. All the while hopes are raised only to be dropped and recycled in a horrid bin of pain. There is a tendancy to vie for who will solve the case first as opposed to who will find out what the truth is.
Those that lie, continue lying and then say it was only a joke.
Those that are no longer here - cannot see the circus they left behind - perhaps a good thing.
Camera men travel to far off lands while reading pamphlets on their destinations and promising the kids that they will bring back "Neat T-Shits".
News broadcasters speak to lenses and in-turn to millions while wearing a shirt, tie, coat and bermuda shorts - whispering off camera, "Shoot from the waist up and How is the surf?".
It is, to say the least - a sad manner for humans to behave themselves.

OK, Let's see how this works.

Hi - my name is XYZ and I am supposed to have been involved in the dissapearance of a certain person and as I understand it, (wile she did write a book about it) her mom is truly grieving. She must be upset because what supposedly happened caused her to divorce her Husband (who was also accused of a bunch of stuff) and now she wed a gentleman that has had a similar event in his life. HMM I can understand that grief cause my Mom lives it also. Dad is non-judgemental about it all, however is this Sons' best buddy.

Anyway, my two buddies (brothers actually) have a funny last name - KLAPHOLE I believe, and while none of us are ever innocent of anything, they are equally as "not-guilty" of anything as I am. I know that cause (while joking around) they told me that they were guilty. I, of course- kept that to myself.

So there I was chatting with this guy and he gives me bad wine and I refused to drink it and then he "p...es" me off by asking me if I like the year so ... I just felt that it was the correct thing to do to toss the wine in his face. Not in a nasty mode but just to let him taste how bitter his product was. Anyway we shook hands and started to chat again and then I really got back at him and the Mom and the millions of people all over the world. I lied. Yep. I told a fib.

I said - "I did it!!!! Funny right? Right? Right?" "Hey - I'm kidding - alright??!

Actually as I think back on it, it was a stupid thing to do so I will have to go on TV tonight and say that I was kidding.

Anyway, it makes sense to me. - Right??

+++++++++++

If ever there was a fire that was not in need of fuel it would be this one. It will not ever burn out - no need to throw in more wood.

be well
charles
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2008, 04:11:14 AM »

From posters in the subway systems of New York and Boston

Maybe a few bumper stickers, with Natalee's picture, to go over the posters??

I believe we have some NY and Boston members.

Toppie 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2008, 07:35:06 AM »

the first    independent tripadvisor  forum about  Aruba
You can find this aruba hotel tread also via Google now

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2008, 07:43:52 AM »

Renee Gielen would say the 'other' side of the hotels in Aruba

the first    independent tripadvisor  forum about  Aruba
You can find this aruba hotel tread also via Google now

Renee Gielen would say the 'other' side of the hotels in Aruba

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2008, 12:45:35 PM »

If he reveals that Paulus was pimping whores to the Dutch judges and Aruban government officials it's curtains. There's your corruption laid out for the world to see.

I have come to the conclusion that the world no longer cares about corruption and evil.  We are slowly sinking into the abyss of debauchery each day.  I would love to see this be true. Then again, would it matter?  Nothing else has brought any justice in this case and there is no way the Dutch will allow this to be known if true.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2008, 01:01:55 PM »

Hi Carpe!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2008, 02:07:51 PM »

Where?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe   Arrow "Your own father".  How would Deepee know this unless he was part of it all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »

http://www.arubainjustice.com/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas...didn't see a reference to Shango or SM...did I miss it? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »

Hmmmmm.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2008, 05:24:45 PM »

MALA

I don't want to be gross but, doesn't her nose look like a part of a mans body 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

Boeti Naar=Xavier Naar?  or maybe a relative?

Anyone know?

His name is Xavier.
I wish I could read it. Very interesting, TM.

SandyLeiva

If you're still here would you please summarize this article for me when you have time?  I would really appreciate it!

TIA

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2008, 05:47:06 PM »

MALA

strange nose yes 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »

i am not sure this is Not Koen

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »

MALA

I see a resemblance to Karl Malden...JMHO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Malden

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »

two, two, two Koen's in one!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »

The big blonde guy 3rd from the right (with the beer bottles in the air) resembles Koen....

Pretty sure it's not Koen.  I've seen him in alot of pics and does resemble Koen until you put a verified Koen pic next to him. 

welllll now I think I remember who it is, but I know nothing about him other than his name...I THINK, is Erik.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »

Kim C.D.

The crime in Aruba needs to be publisized. We were there Thanksgiving weekend, there is not enough police presence or security. Our battery was stolen from our rental car & while we were at the police station, we met Americans who had their room robbed. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CHILDREN TO ARUBA AGAIN> I also was told that a tourist was robbed last year in the same area our battery was stolen. WE WERE STRANDED IN A TOURIST AREA WITH OUR SMALL CHILDREN & HAD TO HAVE THE RENTAL CAR TOWED> ARUBA GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRIME... WE PAY ENOUGH IN HOTEL TAXES & UTILITY CHARGES IN ARUBA WHEN WE VISIT. WE SPEND OUR AMERICAN MONEY. .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.