April 26, 2024, 01:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311395 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »

Robbed in aruba - rci style
The police did not want to release the police report. Why!!!!more here :
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3887.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »

My fiance and I are looking to honeymoon in Aruba from Sept. 29-Oct. 6, 2008 but we've read that this is the rainy season. Do you recommend we find another honeymoon location or is the rain really not an issue? Thanks!

the reaction !

Aruba is a dump. You and you fiance deserve something much better! You can choose SO MANY better places to go. Aruba has an exotic name, but in reality it's a tourist trap stinkhole.
The people there showed what they really think about Americans, and if you get scammed, robbed, or murdered, good luck finding a policeman that cares. Aruba wants American MONEY, and laugh at the tourists behind their backs.
Any good travel agent can tell you where you get the most for your money and insure a great time on your honeymoon.You only do this once, don't you want it to be great?
If you want sun and sand, Ideas might be: South Florida, Bahamas, Mexico, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico, even Europe. You would be surprised at how affordable one week packages can be! Travel agents have access to packages you can''t get on ypour own. These places are all trying to get business and have great deals.
Congratulations!

PS: Another response to this question made a joke about a murdered girl, so consider the source...It states it was probably her fault, she drank and spoke to strangers? Wow. Not what I think deserves a death sentence. More frightening is the fact that Aruba didn't provide protection or a safe envoronment and hasn't changed since. And, the described activities sounded like the makings of a very non exciting honeymoon.
Hmmm. You shouldn't drink at night, go out or talk to strangers?...Oooh, sounds like a great place! LOL! If you need to isolate yourself, run inside at night, and be on guard all the time, what's the point? Oh yeah, I forgot, Kids under 18 can drink, and you can get lots of illegal drugs everywhere, I guess that's one of the biggest draws in Aruba.
It's your honeymoon, go somewhere nice. Smile

Basically, Aruba is a desert island. All of the green trees and landscaping have been planted. All of the sand for the beaches has been imported from Venezuela. You will not be getting too much rain.

Take the DePalma jeep safari where you get to drive the jeeps in a convoy all over the island. Very interesting and loads of fun. You get to see the towns, countryside, desert, caves, Natilee Holloway (?), and go swimming at the end.

Watch for the iguanas all over the place. Huge ones! Go to Baby Beach for a very relaxing day. Have some Grandma's Lemonade at Iguana Joe's in Orangestaad. Haggle with some of the jewelry merchants and get an emerald for the wife. Eat dinner at one of the Brazillian restaurants that is all-you-can-eat for one price. Excellent food. Dine at sunset on the beach. Take a sunset catamaran sailing that is beautiful and romantic.

The "answerer" above my post seemed upset at the Aruban attitudes toward tourists. Sure, they are anxious to get your tourist dollars but I found the people very helpful and friendly in all cases. I stayed at the Marriott and walked up and down the beach to various restaurants and stores. No problem. I took the city bus into Orangestaad with the locals and they helped give directions when I needed them. Just use your common sense and you will not get into trouble. Do not go out drunk at night and talk with strangers. That is probably what happened with Natalee Holloway.

All in all, you might get a little rain but not too much to spoil your honeymoon.

It's hurricane season in the Caribbean from June 1 to Nov 30th. Sept and October being the worst months for hurricanes.

Aruba is out of the hurricane belt, it hardly ever rains in Aruba and if it does it's a few minutes and it's over. The temps will range from 85 to 90 degrees.

Go and enjoy your honeymoon. The sunsets are gorgeous don't forget your camera.)

I love Aruba! Aruba is pretty windy so rain usually passes within a half hour or so.Also hurricanes usually aren't a problem since Aruba is not in the direct path. Good Luck!!

Yes, in the fall Aruba has more rain, On those days there is some rain fall, it is typically a short sprinkle and refreshing.
Most often there are early (before 6:30 am) morning showers when it does rain. Then the sun and the trade winds present you with a delightful day. If you are looking for a honeymoon where an activity director provides a large menu of things to do with other couples you may be disappointed with Aruba.
If you are looking for together time where you can roam about safely (no "compounds" on Aruba), visit and shop at a wide variety of stores, dine at good restaurants and, when you desire, enjoy group activities (jeep or horseback tours, day or sunset sails, etc.) then I suspect you will find Aruba is where you really want to go.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2008, 08:18:55 PM »

My fiance and I are looking to honeymoon in Aruba from Sept. 29-Oct. 6, 2008 but we've read that this is the rainy season. Do you recommend we find another honeymoon location or is the rain really not an issue? Thanks!

the reaction !

Aruba is a dump. You and you fiance deserve something much better! You can choose SO MANY better places to go. Aruba has an exotic name, but in reality it's a tourist trap stinkhole.
The people there showed what they really think about Americans, and if you get scammed, robbed, or murdered, good luck finding a policeman that cares. Aruba wants American MONEY, and laugh at the tourists behind their backs.
Any good travel agent can tell you where you get the most for your money and insure a great time on your honeymoon.You only do this once, don't you want it to be great?
If you want sun and sand, Ideas might be: South Florida, Bahamas, Mexico, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico, even Europe. You would be surprised at how affordable one week packages can be! Travel agents have access to packages you can''t get on ypour own. These places are all trying to get business and have great deals.
Congratulations!

PS: Another response to this question made a joke about a murdered girl, so consider the source...It states it was probably her fault, she drank and spoke to strangers? Wow. Not what I think deserves a death sentence. More frightening is the fact that Aruba didn't provide protection or a safe envoronment and hasn't changed since. And, the described activities sounded like the makings of a very non exciting honeymoon.
Hmmm. You shouldn't drink at night, go out or talk to strangers?...Oooh, sounds like a great place! LOL! If you need to isolate yourself, run inside at night, and be on guard all the time, what's the point? Oh yeah, I forgot, Kids under 18 can drink, and you can get lots of illegal drugs everywhere, I guess that's one of the biggest draws in Aruba.
It's your honeymoon, go somewhere nice. Smile

Basically, Aruba is a desert island. All of the green trees and landscaping have been planted. All of the sand for the beaches has been imported from Venezuela. You will not be getting too much rain.

Take the DePalma jeep safari where you get to drive the jeeps in a convoy all over the island. Very interesting and loads of fun. You get to see the towns, countryside, desert, caves, Natilee Holloway (?), and go swimming at the end.

Watch for the iguanas all over the place. Huge ones! Go to Baby Beach for a very relaxing day. Have some Grandma's Lemonade at Iguana Joe's in Orangestaad. Haggle with some of the jewelry merchants and get an emerald for the wife. Eat dinner at one of the Brazillian restaurants that is all-you-can-eat for one price. Excellent food. Dine at sunset on the beach. Take a sunset catamaran sailing that is beautiful and romantic.

The "answerer" above my post seemed upset at the Aruban attitudes toward tourists. Sure, they are anxious to get your tourist dollars but I found the people very helpful and friendly in all cases. I stayed at the Marriott and walked up and down the beach to various restaurants and stores. No problem. I took the city bus into Orangestaad with the locals and they helped give directions when I needed them. Just use your common sense and you will not get into trouble. Do not go out drunk at night and talk with strangers. That is probably what happened with Natalee Holloway.

All in all, you might get a little rain but not too much to spoil your honeymoon.

It's hurricane season in the Caribbean from June 1 to Nov 30th. Sept and October being the worst months for hurricanes.

Aruba is out of the hurricane belt, it hardly ever rains in Aruba and if it does it's a few minutes and it's over. The temps will range from 85 to 90 degrees.

Go and enjoy your honeymoon. The sunsets are gorgeous don't forget your camera.)

I love Aruba! Aruba is pretty windy so rain usually passes within a half hour or so.Also hurricanes usually aren't a problem since Aruba is not in the direct path. Good Luck!!

Yes, in the fall Aruba has more rain, On those days there is some rain fall, it is typically a short sprinkle and refreshing.
Most often there are early (before 6:30 am) morning showers when it does rain. Then the sun and the trade winds present you with a delightful day. If you are looking for a honeymoon where an activity director provides a large menu of things to do with other couples you may be disappointed with Aruba.
If you are looking for together time where you can roam about safely (no "compounds" on Aruba), visit and shop at a wide variety of stores, dine at good restaurants and, when you desire, enjoy group activities (jeep or horseback tours, day or sunset sails, etc.) then I suspect you will find Aruba is where you really want to go.

this part is written by a Renfro Troll 

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2008, 08:29:31 PM »

Boeti Naar=Xavier Naar?  or maybe a relative?

Anyone know?

His name is Xavier.
I wish I could read it. Very interesting, TM.

SandyLeiva

If you're still here would you please summarize this article for me when you have time?  I would really appreciate it!

TIA

TM

Interception of more than 10 KIlos of cocaine

Aruban suspects get between 3-4 yrs in prison for trafficing drugs destined for Paris France.There were 5 arubans and 1 greek and albanian group caught trafficing on July 3 2008.
Court officials used 2 translators to question the greek and albanian suspects in court.
Anti drug agents found the kilos of cocaine hidden in the luggage of the greek and albaninancitezens.
 Named were Farbolih Kotil, Elleni Grassini de Garcia, Matilda Melbati of italy Jacquilina Behaj of albania and Xavier Naar  ( street name Boeti) of aruba.
On july 3rd subjects FK, and EB stayed abord flight ans were confronted by agents re drugs found in thier two luggages.  One conatained 5783.7 grams and the other 5114.1 grams, for a total amount of drugs intercepted greater than 10 kilos of cocaine that was destined for Paris France. 
Ensuing investigation showed that EG, had a camera with photos of person in aruba she was to hand drugs off to.  The trade off was to have occured in the hotel Vistoria. Continuing investigation led them to Xavior Naar (boeti) and had a value of over 37 Million, Each package of cocaine in Europe is valued at 15 Million.  Kotil.Gizzitti,Nabhor, Altarriba and Naar each got 4 yrs 6 months in prison .  Court case continues on Nov 7th.

best i could do   also isnt Boeti brother in law to Dumpig and wasnt he the one peddling drugs to the students and visitors to the island at the hotel beaches.   SL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »

Anyone know?

His name is Xavier.

SandyLeiva

If you're still here would you please summarize this article for me when you have time?  I would really appreciate it!

TIA

TM

Aruban suspects get between 3-4 yrs in prison for trafficing drugs destined for Paris France.There were 5 arubans and 1 greek and albanian group caught trafficing on July 3 2008.
Court officials used 2 translators to question the greek and albanian suspects in court.
Anti drug agents found the kilos of cocaine hidden in the luggage of the greek and albaninancitezens.
 Named were Farbolih Kotil, Elleni Grassini de Garcia, Matilda Melbati of italy Jacquilina Behaj of albania and Xavier Naar  ( street name Boeti) of aruba.
On july 3rd subjects FK, and EB stayed abord flight ans were confronted by agents re drugs found in thier two luggages.  One conatained 5783.7 grams and the other 5114.1 grams, for a total amount of drugs intercepted greater than 10 kilos of cocaine that was destined for Paris France. 
Ensuing investigation showed that EG, had a camera with photos of person in aruba she was to hand drugs off to.  The trade off was to have occured in the hotel Vistoria. Continuing investigation led them to Xavior Naar (boeti) and had a value of over 37 Million, Each package of cocaine in Europe is valued at 15 Million.  Kotil.Gizzitti,Nabhor, Altarriba and Naar each got 4 yrs 6 months in prison .  Court case continues on Nov 7th.

best i could do   also isnt Boeti brother in law to Dumpig and wasnt he the one peddling drugs to the students and visitors to the island at the hotel beaches.   SL

Thank you very much SandyLeiva! 

I would love to be able to translate this stuff!  If I'd have started trying to learn in the beginning of the case, I'd probably be a pro by now; but who would have ever thought it would go on this long!

I wonder what the continuing of the case will be about if they've all been sentenced; I'll have to watch for more news.  That article is the only one I've found, heard there was another but no names in it.  I've heard and read many things about Boeti, everything you said and more!  Joran and his supporters seem to think the world of him! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »

MALA

I don't want to be gross but, doesn't her nose look like a part of a mans body 

Which part Blonde. The "beans" or the "frank" ??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »

MALA

Poochy!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »

MALA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2008, 11:59:13 PM »

Sunday 9th of November the new season of Peter R. de Vries starts.
16 new broadcasts.

not much is said about the content as they don't want to 'wake up sleeping dogs'.
but there are going to be 'surprising new developlments' in many old and new cases.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/programma/textprogramma091108-tot.htm

promo:
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/video/promo09-11-08.wmv

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »

16 new broadcasts.

not much is said about the content as they don't want to 'wake up sleeping dogs'.
but there are going to be 'surprising new developlments' in many old and new cases.

promo:
Thanks caesu!  Good to see you! 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2008, 05:16:04 AM »

Aruba wants to close roads for fat people 

ORANGE CITY - In an attempt to make people slimmer, consider Representatives Aruba certain roads in the weekends to close. People must walk for their groceries.

That is in the National Plan of the Aruban parliamentary committee Obesity.

Another idea of the Aruban commission is a list of national days walking together. On Aruba is 77 percent of the population too thick.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2008, 06:37:42 AM »

Comment by Dolf Thuys
October 2nd, 2007 at 5:28 am

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/09/30/aruba-2/

Quote”Comment by George Spink
October 1st, 2007 at 2:50 am
Aruban authorities have stonewalled Beth Holloway from the beginning. It is crystal clear to me that they are protecting Joran and his two Kalpoe buddies. Why? Because Joran’s father has considerable political influence.

To whom do Aruban authorities report? Dutch authorities. Beth should find someone in the U.S. Government who can persuade or force Dutch authorities to take action on this case. We are talking about the murder of an American citizen. I am in favor of very strong sanctions, including the freezing of Dutch assets in the United States until Dutch and Aruban authorities play ball.

Let’s quit walking softly and swing a big stick at the Dutch. Hit them in the pocketbook until they do whatever is necessary. Send an American battleship and a couple of destroyers to Aruba and let them dock in the main harbor indefinitely. See how that affects tourism in Aruba!

There once was a time when Americans were safe abroad.”

a) Dutch marines and airforce searched the Island.
b) Freezing Dutch assets might not be such a good idea as the Dutch are the 3rd foreign investor in the US.
c) Dutch navy & US navy are working together to combat drug trafficking.
d) its send THE battleship and don’t think US destroyers would worry the Dutch navy to much
e) Our law is different, we don’t throw personal info of the suspects on tv and we don’t like it iff bigmouth ppl try to haras us (the US stereotype)

and

you are never save abroad or at home.

Dolf
Amsterdam

oh yeah, we Dutch don’t really care that much for Aruba.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2008, 09:00:21 AM »

16 new broadcasts.

promo:

I am getting weary of the witness, Parts 3,4, and 5, and the promises to expose Paulass.  I do hope that they follow through this time.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »

Anyone know?

His name is Xavier.

SandyLeiva

TIA

TM

Thanks Sandy and TM...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »

16 new broadcasts.

promo:

Thanks caesu....

Does anyone have the pics of Joran's release with the blonde woman, please...TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2008, 10:01:57 AM »

16 new broadcasts.

promo:

Thanks caesu....

Does anyone have the pics of Joran's release with the blonde woman, please...TIA

I think I do, I'm still looking!  Checked in to see if someone with better organization might have beat me to it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »

16 new broadcasts.

promo:

Thanks caesu....

I think I do, I'm still looking!  Checked in to see if someone with better organization might have beat me to it.
Found this one, I still think I have more if I can find them.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2008, 10:39:15 AM »

Mum, I think that's it for what I have saved.  The others that I found of the same day didn't have her in them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2008, 10:45:03 AM »

Looks like another drug bust in Aruba.  Found a photo of Jacobs  

http://www.awe24.com/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

Looks like another drug bust in Aruba.  Found a photo of Jacobs  

http://www.awe24.com/

Klaas...Glad I ate my breakfast...

TM...Thanks...I need the youtube!!!! Will have to look again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.