April 25, 2024, 02:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311262 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

Eyebrows look the same -- add some hair color -- looks like her to me too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

Eyebrows look the same -- add some hair color -- looks like her to me too.

Thanks wreck.  The ad was from July 4th, the other picture is from Oct. 10th IIRC.  I also thought either that's not her body/it has been brushed/ or she's been "enhanced" in certain areas since.  I don't think what she has now is in that pic. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2008, 07:34:46 PM »

I just posted this on the Murder and Crime thread --

OMG! texasmom has been at it again! I will try to determine what's going on in those articles.

bleached - I think incidents involving tourists are extremely important, even "petty thefts".

Thanks to both of you for remembering to come to the Murder & Crime thread with these things.

Sandy L - If you're around - can you go to Page 37 of the M&C thread, and try to post a rough interpretation of the articles texasmom posted? The screens shots are hard for me to work with - I have to TYPE them, and then run them through the Pap translator, which is inadequate at best ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »

OMG! texasmom has been at it again! I will try to determine what's going on in those articles.

bleached - I think incidents involving tourists are extremely important, even "petty thefts".

Thanks to both of you for remembering to come to the Murder & Crime thread with these things.

Sandy L - If you're around - can you go to Page 37 of the M&C thread, and try to post a rough interpretation of the articles texasmom posted? The screens shots are hard for me to work with - I have to TYPE them, and then run them through the Pap translator, which is inadequate at best ...

MsMarple,
I have several more that I haven't posted yet.  I don't want to overwhelm Sandy so I'll wait and post them after she posts summaries of the ones that are there.  The papers are FULL of police incidents practically every day.  I don't save nearly all of them, because it's hard for me to tell what some are concerning.  A lot of family issues too.  I'm sure I've probably left out a lot that could and should have been posted.  I'm sorry that the screenshots are hard to work with, I will try to post more text from now on.

THANKS SandyLeiva!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »

MsMarple,
I have several more that I haven't posted yet.  I don't want to overwhelm Sandy so I'll wait and post them after she posts summaries of the ones that are there.  The papers are FULL of police incidents practically every day.  I don't save nearly all of them, because it's hard for me to tell what some are concerning.  A lot of family issues too.  I'm sure I've probably left out a lot that could and should have been posted.  I'm sorry that the screenshots are hard to work with, I will try to post more text from now on.

THANKS SandyLeiva!

your welcome going off to sleepy land now will check on you tomorrow eve to see if you need more translations.  SL
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »

The coward is still on the run . .                                                                                                                                                       http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=iD95g99-1_k    Justice4Natalee

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »

PIGS !!

never lift the pressure of evil island
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

sandy leiva - Thank you!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #168 on: November 02, 2008, 02:09:59 AM »

The duo Young and Castillo made  a heavy accusation against the stepfather of Natalee.
Has he plans to bring the 2 fraudsters to court ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2008, 03:40:37 AM »

Obama's quote is : Spread the truth

i have send him a letter this morning 

Dear Mr Obama ,
Is it possible to spend/use a few words about the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba ? In a speech ?
This girl is missing since 3 years now an there is no justice overthere .
If you will do this you are my friend and i will invite you for a short holliday in Amsterdam and otherwise i send you some wooden shoes .
I hope to hear you on tv about this Holloway case and i am sure it will bring you a lot  voters !
Your quote is spead the truth !
kind regards ,
Johan

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2008, 04:06:51 AM »

U.S. housing crisis touched Aruba
ORANGE CITY - The American housing crisis leaves its marks on Aruba. Americans sell their property on the island in his own country to keep head above water. Saying that five of the largest brokers in Aruba especially for their luxury houses are dependent on Americans.

"Most Americans were based on the value of their homes half or third mortgage taken to Aruba to buy a house", explains Kenneth Faustin broker of RE / MAX again. "The crisis we are certainly not new U.S. customers more. Prices have started to sink now after years of sellers who are willing to reduce. "

Marc Scot Borg WellnessHotel of Cold Banker, which had nearly U.S. customers only, is now forced on the local Aruban market. "That creates intense competition for a pie that was already relatively small."

Interest
The Aruban brokers, however, see the increased interest in Dutch and Canadian customers. "The rate of the euro and the Canadian dollar makes a purchase a lot more attractive," says Ronald bigger Best & Solid / Centrury 21. He hopes that purchases by Europeans, the U.S. can compensate for decline.

The poor condition of the property can be an advantage for getting a mortgage on Aruba, Lisa believes Carvalhal of Big Dot Real Estate. Because the banks have had a big blow, is a part of their incomes dropped. They are trying now to new customers to come.

The interest rates are lower than last year, set Carvalhal. Faustin of RE / MAX expects that things will go worse still, nevertheless walk. "Usually we get on Aruba's largest golf only after months."

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2008, 05:20:03 AM »

And to Mc Cain/Palin 

Dear Mr Mc Cain /mrs Palin ,
Is it possible to spend/use a few words about the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba ? In a speech ?
If you will do this you are my friend and i will invite you for a short holliday in Amsterdam and otherwise i send you some wooden shoes .
I hope to hear you on tv about this Holloway case and i am sure it will bring you a lot  voters !

kind regards ,
Johan
The Netherlands

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:04 AM »

Dear Mr Obama ,
kind regards ,
Johan

I don't want to get political and will not even hint at endorsing at candidate on this forum, but there is one thing that I would like to say.  Senator Joe Biden is a Vice Presidential candidate in this election.  Senator Biden is also the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.  I have personally sent many requests to Senator Biden asking for his help with the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba.  I have never received a response from Senator Biden to any of my correspondence.   
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 10:42:06 AM by San » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2008, 08:56:44 AM »

Dear Mr Obama ,
kind regards ,
Johan

I don't want to get political and will not even hint at endorsing at candidate on this forum, but there is one thing that I would like to say.  Senator Joe Biden is a Vice Presidential candidate in this election.  Senator Biden is also the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.  I have personally sent many requests to Senator Biden asking for his help with the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba.  I have never received a response from Senator Biden to any of my correspondence.   

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 10:43:09 AM by San » Logged

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »

I most definitely had "nothing gained" in my appeals to Senator Biden.  This is a man who has expressed such sorrow over the loss of a child.  One would think that he would have been sympathetic to the plight of the Holloways.  As Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he was in a position to ask questions.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2008, 09:31:20 AM »

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained" is right.  My thought has been to appeal to the current President to not leave office without doing something to help bring closure in this case.  I've started a letter in that regard.  They all tie up some loose ends in the last few months of their terms.  Yes, I know that he's had over three years to do something and hasn't done it; I just want to kindly remind him of it.  To me it compares to a hostage crisis; Aruba has held Natalee, her family, and all of us hostage for too long.  It's time for answers.  JMO

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained" is right.  My thought has been to appeal to the current President to not leave office without doing something to help bring closure in this case.  I've started a letter in that regard.  They all tie up some loose ends in the last few months of their terms.  Yes, I know that he's had over three years to do something and hasn't done it; I just want to kindly remind him of it.  To me it compares to a hostage crisis; Aruba has held Natalee, her family, and all of us hostage for too long.  It's time for answers.  JMO

Good thought, TM.  I personally feel that too many of our government officials have cast a blind eye to Natalee and the Holloways.  They should be ashamed of themselves.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »

Thanks SS, and I agree. 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »

PIGS !!

Loud and clear.  No double meaning here...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »

HT Pearl and Amethyst at BFN
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Better translation (Google Translate):

Sunday, Nov. 9 1st broadcast Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter

NEW SEASON
PETER R. De Vries

First broadcast Sunday, November 9, 21.30 on SBS 6

Peter R. de Vries  and his team have been busy for the last 5 months preparing for the new series of broadcasts starting Sunday, November 9. At the usual time - 21.30 - and the trusted channel - SBS 6.

About the content of the new series is a lot to tell. There are again sensational revelations, important new insights into old and new cases surprising. And that's about all we will say. More details can and will not be given. Not to unnecessary secrecy to do. But because we do not want to wake sleeping dogs, because we are still very busy with checking and double checking the facts, because we just want to protect sources and because the the series is still in production.

- Sixteen transmissions --

The first set of the season for Peter R. de Vries runs until the end of December. Thereafter, the team goes back in silence through the second set, which from the spring is broadcast. A total of sixteen television broadcasts made in the years 2008-2009. Immediately the first broadcast already promises to be very spectacular. More about that at the end of this week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.