April 25, 2024, 12:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311243 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »

Yeah you two usually do....but you're smelling crooked...that is unless Renee is a buddy of yours...

Never mind with yous....

Thanks Johan...I will contact her and tell her what's on my mind...I'm sure she'll be just thrilled...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE !

I think we need to see this again.

I'll second that...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: November 03, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »

Better than looking at ugly suspicous "things"...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 03, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »

I have belonged to Scared Monkeys since a couple of weeks since Natalee went missing. I originally belonged to Dan's site Rheil World View. When Scared Monkeys went down the first time I joined the original Refugees. Seldom posted found it was not for me.

I also belong to Blogs for Natalee as well as Gold Monkeys. For awhile I belonged to Bring Natalee Home.I never saw Lorain post anything derogatory about Natalee or any of her family members. I appreciate that she continues to post on here as well as at BFN. She helps us to keep Natalee's thread active.

I am also under the impression we are not to discuss other Monkeys.I could be wrong though.
Please though we are all here for Natalee.
Justice for Natalee. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: November 03, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »

Thank you Sam...I don't know what I ever did that made some folks label me a troll or anything negative...but what the hay....I'll still be here for Natalee even after folks run out of names to call me...have a great day Sam and the rest here...going to look for my cat again....
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:46 AM »

Thank you Sam...I don't know what I ever did that made some folks label me a troll or anything negative...but what the hay....I'll still be here for Natalee even after folks run out of names to call me...have a great day Sam and the rest here...going to look for my cat again....

Hi Lorain,

Someone emailed me posts from BFN but I cannot make sense of them.
Renee was invited by Robin to BNH and is now posting there? Is that right?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 03, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »

Hi guys,

Anyone seen this article in the Telegraaf yet? "Joran's going to sue De Vries."
(Because of infringement of his copyrights of his face/appearance.)

http://tinyurl.com/6jej45

BTW: tomorrow's your big day!? Vote wisely!

Bye!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 03, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »

Flashback      Flashback      Flashback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5tnwvPSaM

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: November 03, 2008, 12:37:12 PM »

Hi Lorain,

Someone emailed me posts from BFN but I cannot make sense of them.
Renee was invited by Robin to BNH and is now posting there? Is that right?

That's the way I understand it....well that is if Robin really invited her.....but yes...Renee is there at BNH and I AM NOT...so...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »

Just translated it quickly myself with the help of google:

Joran is going to sue De Vries

AMSTERDAM - Bert Rooij, the lawyer for Joran van der Sloot, is examining the possibility to drag  Peter R Vries befor the court. The crime reporter would be broadcast on the Holloway case have infringed the copyright of Joran van der Sloot.
According to the court there was no question of copyright-protected material. The Supreme Court, however, suggested last May that the tapes are indeed protected by copyright. "The expressions of someone are protected, if someone else uses that, that is an infringe on your copyright", told The Rooij in an interview. "De Vries took, using a hidden camera, a confession from Joran. If there is a breach then of course we consider compensation", reports The Press
De Vries says in the TV guide he gladly looks forward to the claim. The crime reporter believes that De Rooij, "should be more concerned about the violations that Joran has committed to the young life of Natalee Holloway," said De Vries. "A lawsuit is a good time to further explanations about the behavior of Joran to ask."

Dumped into the sea

Natalee Holloway vanished in Aruba three years ago. Van der Sloot told a hidden camera that he indeed knew of the disappearance of American student. Holloway became unwell Joran during lovemaking. Together with a friend, he would have dumped her body into the sea.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »

Joran van der Sloot thinks of claim against De Vries
Released: November 3, 2008 13:44
Last amended: 3 November, 2008 13:47

AMSTERDAM - The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot, Bert de Rooij, examine the possibility of SBS or Peter R. de Vries for the right to drag. The program maker would have been high-profile broadcast on the Holloway case have infringed the copyright of Van der Sloot.

"If there is infringed by Peter R. de Vries, then of course we consider compensation", says De Rooij this week in the Vara Guide. De Vries ontfutselde with a hidden camera a confession about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway.

Endstra

The lawyer compares any proceeding with the case that the heirs of the murdered real estate dealer in 2004 Willem Endstra against journalists of The Parool. That case is still sub judice.

Endstra claimed before his death in secret talks with the Amsterdam police. Journalists Paul Vugts Bart Middelburg and brought the tape recorded conversations last year as an integral book. The families of the murdered in 2004 Endstra want a ban on the book because the compilers would have violated its copyright.

Copyright

The court, and before the court, ruled that the tapes no copyright rests, but the Supreme Court turned that view in May this year. There is now a new view of the court which is needed to determine whether the so-called backseat talks personal stamp of Willem Endstra bear.

"The manifestations of someone they are protected. If someone else to make money is an infringement on your copyright", says De Rooij in the interview with journalist Twan Huys.

De Vries

De Vries says in the TV guide the claim "with interest" to see. He believes that De Rooij 'is better bekreunen about the infringements which Joran made in the young life of Natalee Holloway. " "A lawsuit is a good time to further explanations about certain practices of Joran to ask."

Holloway

Natalee Holloway vanished in Aruba three years ago. In a seven million viewers a broadcast on SBS 6 said Van der Sloot at a by De Vries enabled infiltrator in a car with hidden cameras that he did more knew of the disappearance of American student.

Holloway would have become unwell during a party Friday, after which Van der Sloot would have called a friend to help him dump it at sea. The show won an Emmy Award in September in the Current Affairs category.

Van der Sloot is at large. The OM held this year after De Vries' broadcast that he could not again be held on the basis of the confession with the hidden camera.
Dutch  » English  Translate   

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »

Hope that helps...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »

Is examining the possibility   

All they want is money again !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 03, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

By the way: coming sunday is the first show of P.R. de Vries of the new season. If I'm correct a couple of weeks ago I heard him say somewhere that that show would be about the Natalee Holloway-case.

I'll keep my eyes open and will let you know!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2008, 01:08:07 PM »

ANd what is Joran's " copyright" ????   lying all the time 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »

Exactly right! Who might represent Joran, with plenty of time on his hands, none other than daddy dearest.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »

Exactly right! Who might represent Joran, with plenty of time on his hands, none other than daddy dearest.

Paulus would represent Joran not only because he has time on his hands, but imo they would want to keep the money in the family. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »

it is not on the ANP
Not on the pers website anymore
and he  "Is examining the possibility"
so it is a "storm in a glass of water."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2008, 02:24:32 PM »

Flashback      Flashback      Flashback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5tnwvPSaM

Thanks BB, great Flashback interview! 

I think I'll add it to my favorites and listen to it often.

People can say what they will about Jossy, but that interview says it all for me.  He is the ONLY one in the media on that island that has the courage to TELL THE TRUTH about this case, and the corruption in the government.  We need him to keep it up, and the Aruban people need him to keep it up.  I know God will bless him for it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.