April 24, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311214 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 06, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »

Did you guys post this already by Greta?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don't know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: November 06, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »

Does anyone remember who said this about picking Joran up in a different location?  Think everyone!  Who told us this?

iirc -- Paulus. in one of the pv's
[/quote]

Thank you.  Now why would he tell us?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: November 06, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »

Did you guys post this already by Greta?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don't know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

Stop reading my mind!!   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: November 06, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »

On radio 3 here  :

The show will be devastating for both Joran and Paul.

I am hoping that someone will take some action once this show airs.  It will be up to the Dutch to make that move...what do you think? 

If Peter connects Paulus to illegal or otherwise blackmailable ties, such as pimping, to judges and government officials I don't see how Holland wouldn't be forced to act, Lalas.

Well, we will see what happens.  As you know I am really doubtful that they will do anything at this point.  How ya been?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: November 06, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »

Asia??...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: November 06, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »

Girdle's fun and sun with the election is over, and btw - she did a horrible job, I couldn't even watch it... and now it's time to run back to Natalee for more ratings.

gawd I can't stand that young man woman!!!

Gertie's final chapter of the investigation bettah not include an exoneration of those four murdering and raping criminals. You just never know with her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: November 06, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »

Girdle's fun and sun with the election is over, and btw - she did a horrible job, I couldn't even watch it... and now it's time to run back to Natalee for more ratings.

Gertie's final chapter of the investigation bettah not include an exoneration of those four murdering and raping criminals. You just never know with her.

Yes, Greta has dropped the ball with the Caylee case and now she wants to get some ratings boosts with this ploy to make us all think she really cares.  I wonder how her inclinations are this time?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 06, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »

On radio 3 here  :

I am hoping that someone will take some action once this show airs.  It will be up to the Dutch to make that move...what do you think? 

If Peter connects Paulus to illegal or otherwise blackmailable ties, such as pimping, to judges and government officials I don't see how Holland wouldn't be forced to act, Lalas.

Well, we will see what happens.  As you know I am really doubtful that they will do anything at this point.  How ya been?

It does seem to take a 100-car freight train to jumpstart their "system."  been doing well! You Sweetie?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: November 06, 2008, 01:09:27 PM »

Yes, Greta has dropped the ball with the Caylee case and now she wants to get some ratings boosts with this ploy to make us all think she really cares.  I wonder how her inclinations are this time?

let me ask you - do you trust her or value her opinion? for me it's way past that point.

if she can shed some light on some new facts that WE have not seen, well, it will be worth, but if she is just going to interject more of her personal opinion - I can do wiffout those.

Let's all start here - WHAT THE HECK WAS IN THAT FISH TRAP?
WHO DENIM FABRIC WAS IT? WAS THAT A SKULL? WAS THAT A SHOE? WHERE IS THAT EVIDENCE? IF THAT WAS A SKULL - WHO'S WAS IT? WHY WAS TIM 99.9 PERCENT SURE THE FOUND NATALEE?

let's answer some questions still on the list and let's not get too ahead of ourselves Girdle.

I think that just declaring that Paulus and Joran are scumbags and Paulus picked Joran up at 4 am is not going to do anything. We all know that and the Supreme Court denied Paulus his compensation for TWO CONTACTS WITH NATALEE. Rehashing what has been out there is not doing Natalee justice and not moving this case to a final conclusion. WE ALL KNOW WHO DID WHAT AND WHO IS INVOLVED.

Whatever Godfather Peter R has in mind, it better be earth shattering - you know SHOCK THE WORLD kind of stuff or it's not gonna matter. Paulus is a criminal and content with everyone knowing that. His criminal wife could care less, his kids could care less, his employer could care less, the people of Aruba could care less.... so unless there is something that yanks him completely outta his skin, I'll reserve my right to be patient and not assume that anything new is GOING flip this house of cards.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 06, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »

So has she visited Joran in exile? Ready to jump back on his bandwagon? Inquiring minds want to know. Hey Bro!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: November 06, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »

let me ask you - do you trust her or value her opinion? for me it's way past that point.

if she can shed some light on some new facts that WE have not seen, well, it will be worth, but if she is just going to interject more of her personal opinion - I can do wiffout those.

WHO DENIM FABRIC WAS IT? WAS THAT A SKULL? WAS THAT A SHOE? WHERE IS THAT EVIDENCE? IF THAT WAS A SKULL - WHO'S WAS IT? WHY WAS TIM 99.9 PERCENT SURE THE FOUND NATALEE?

let's answer some questions still on the list and let's not get too ahead of ourselves Girdle.

I think that just declaring that Paulus and Joran are scumbags and Paulus picked Joran up at 4 am is not going to do anything. We all know that and the Supreme Court denied Paulus his compensation for TWO CONTACTS WITH NATALEE. Rehashing what has been out there is not doing Natalee justice and not moving this case to a final conclusion. WE ALL KNOW WHO DID WHAT AND WHO IS INVOLVED.

Whatever Godfather Peter R has in mind, it better be earth shattering - you know SHOCK THE WORLD kind of stuff or it's not gonna matter. Paulus is a criminal and content with everyone knowing that. His criminal wife could care less, his kids could care less, his employer could care less, the people of Aruba could care less.... so unless there is something that yanks him completely outta his skin, I'll reserve my right to be patient and not assume that anything new is GOING flip this house of cards.\

Yep, all of this isn't going to amount to a hill of beans if all we get is another obvious reason the Sloots are guilty. Sure, I want all the info we can get, but they have a confession from the bastard and haven't advanced the case one single nano-inch.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #431 on: November 06, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »

There was talk about another confession by Joran a while back that has never come out to my knowledge, wonder if Greta was following up on that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2008, 01:19:30 PM »

Yep, all of this isn't going to amount to a hill of beans if all we get is another obvious reason the Sloots are guilty. Sure, I want all the info we can get, but they have a confession from the bastard and haven't advanced the case one single nano-inch.

Bruddah - exactly. What is another reason we all know they are guilty going to do if all it is just another reason to boycott that death trap. I mean we have about 3000 examples to avoid 'Rooba as it is.. what's one more?

this is the most pathetic example of screwing a family and a victim in the history of screwing victims.

I wonder what would happen if ... oh never mind ...

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 06, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »

Whatever Godfather Peter R has in mind, it better be earth shattering - you know SHOCK THE WORLD kind of stuff or it's not gonna matter. Paulus is a criminal and content with everyone knowing that. His criminal wife could care less, his kids could care less, his employer could care less, the people of Aruba could care less.... so unless there is something that yanks him completely outta his skin, I'll reserve my right to be patient and not assume that anything new is GOING flip this house of cards.
I love love love this post!!!!  Hurrrahhhhh..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #434 on: November 06, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

Renee Gielen documentary - this Saturday!

Broadcast: Saturday, November 8 19.30 Tele Aruba.

She never could find a buyer   

tele aruba pffft 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »

Bruddah - exactly. What is another reason we all know they are guilty going to do if all it is just another reason to boycott that death trap. I mean we have about 3000 examples to avoid 'Rooba as it is.. what's one more?

this is the most pathetic example of screwing a family and a victim in the history of screwing victims.

I wonder what would happen if ... oh never mind ...

That sums it up nicely Rob! The Arubans and Dutch on Death Island have fiddle-f**ked around and if Holland doesn't get off their butts they can join the crowd. This whole sick, obvious crime is so damn simple it's an international disgrace they haven't done a damn thing.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 06, 2008, 03:04:16 PM »

Klaas,TM or Pita...I think there is a site of Fernando's at the link above with his pic from back in October...If anyone has the Haunting Evidence sketch I would love to see a side by side

I don't access to my notes right now, but Fernando's parents' have an interesting New York history...Dr Viana is/was an important man...Still sifting through the chaff to see how far he and Charles go back...NY?

Charlierat claims to have lived near Dr Viana...this I believe was after Natalee disappeared, Charlie's posts...as I said sifting through the chaff...

If anyone has time, please have a look at the second 6/24 PV of Joran's and any explanation of Fernando's inclusion in that statement would be appreciated. This is the only mention of Fernando I can find other than the pic with Jillian from 9th. grade. We have Freddy, Freddy, Oops, maybe Fernando or Freddy, and back to Freddy, Freddy...

Mum, I think this is what you were looking for.....

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 06, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »

Very well said and my sentiments exactly!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #439 on: November 06, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

Asia??...

Thailand, Lorain...Thailand

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.