April 26, 2024, 09:23:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311417 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2008, 05:13:43 PM »

Yep, all of this isn't going to amount to a hill of beans if all we get is another obvious reason the Sloots are guilty. Sure, I want all the info we can get, but they have a confession from the bastard and haven't advanced the case one single nano-inch.

Bruddah - exactly. What is another reason we all know they are guilty going to do if all it is just another reason to boycott that death trap. I mean we have about 3000 examples to avoid 'Rooba as it is.. what's one more?

this is the most pathetic example of screwing a family and a victim in the history of screwing victims.

I wonder what would happen if ... oh never mind ...

That sums it up nicely Rob! The Arubans and Dutch on Death Island have fiddle-f**ked around and if Holland doesn't get off their butts they can join the crowd. This whole sick, obvious crime is so damn simple it's an international disgrace they haven't done a damn thing.

hey Bro Bro - I think this is the last shot to get this cases wrapped up. We have, in a sense, 70 days. And that's gonna be a wrap. This next administration is not going to be looking at this case one bit. This is NOT anywhere near the agenda. At least with Condi and the Bush admin, you had some semblance of rhetoric.

Sorry to say - if this doesn't get clipp'd and zipp'd in the next 70 days - it's really over. I just don't see Holland and a new prosecutor doing anything at all. The only way that happens is if Godfather Peter R lowers the boom on Paulus and whatever is revealed is so over-powering that the stench runs right through the Hague and they have no choice but to act. I won't hold my breath.

@ fiddle f00k'd....    I love that one and haven't heard it in ages.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #441 on: November 06, 2008, 05:38:07 PM »

on the NWO blog

Renee Gielen has on evidence bordering information that Joran is not the last who have seen the heavily drugged girl.
The OM of Aruba and the Aruban police have several witnesses prohibited even longer to speak with Renee Gielen.

Were is that evidence RG ? Can we see it on saturday ?

saturday or in the next movie LOL ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #442 on: November 06, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

I love it Johan, you're cool!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #443 on: November 06, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »

And this one TM ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 06, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »

Yep, all of this isn't going to amount to a hill of beans if all we get is another obvious reason the Sloots are guilty. Sure, I want all the info we can get, but they have a confession from the bastard and haven't advanced the case one single nano-inch.

Bruddah - exactly. What is another reason we all know they are guilty going to do if all it is just another reason to boycott that death trap. I mean we have about 3000 examples to avoid 'Rooba as it is.. what's one more?

this is the most pathetic example of screwing a family and a victim in the history of screwing victims.

That sums it up nicely Rob! The Arubans and Dutch on Death Island have fiddle-f**ked around and if Holland doesn't get off their butts they can join the crowd. This whole sick, obvious crime is so damn simple it's an international disgrace they haven't done a damn thing.

hey Bro Bro - I think this is the last shot to get this cases wrapped up. We have, in a sense, 70 days. And that's gonna be a wrap. This next administration is not going to be looking at this case one bit. This is NOT anywhere near the agenda. At least with Condi and the Bush admin, you had some semblance of rhetoric.

Sorry to say - if this doesn't get clipp'd and zipp'd in the next 70 days - it's really over. I just don't see Holland and a new prosecutor doing anything at all. The only way that happens is if Godfather Peter R lowers the boom on Paulus and whatever is revealed is so over-powering that the stench runs right through the Hague and they have no choice but to act. I won't hold my breath.

I agree with you here. Dutch have played pass the prosecutor and are about to do it again. Mos is just biding his time, can't wait to get his scrawny ass back to Holland so he and Jannsen can meet for drinks at the Dodged A Bullet Club.

The only Dutch person qualified to solve this case is Peter R Devries. Let's hope he hits a homer.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 06, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »

on the NWO blog

Renee Gielen has on evidence bordering information that Joran is not the last who have seen the heavily drugged girl.
The OM of Aruba and the Aruban police have several witnesses prohibited even longer to speak with Renee Gielen.

She doesn't have anything but LIES!  She's been posting CRAP all over the place and that's all it is C-R-A-P.  The only evidence that will be revealed in this show, is proof of how DESPERATE Renee Gielen and whoever she's working for are to distract from the TRUTH in this case!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 06, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »

And this one TM ?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 06, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »

According to billybob/medleyrelay at RU, Greta flew to Thailand
in March and paid Joran $10,000 for an interview.
That is probably part of Greta's big story.

They are saying that Joran told Greta that Natalee was sold
into the sex trade in South America.  Surely Greta didn't believe him!

billybob/medley seems upset about Peter's show.
So it probably does have some news about Paulus.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 06, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »

Johan,
I love the winking Peter.   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #449 on: November 06, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

paid Joran $10,000 for an interview  ha ha do you think so ?
Joran is in DEN DOLDER

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 06, 2008, 06:30:31 PM »

I agree with you here. Dutch have played pass the prosecutor and are about to do it again. Mos is just biding his time, can't wait to get his scrawny ass back to Holland so he and Jannsen can meet for drinks at the Dodged A Bullet Club.

The only Dutch person qualified to solve this case is Peter R Devries. Let's hope he hits a homer.

Yep, you're right Dayhiker...and while he's biding his time he thought he'd play a little golf with the Rotary Club!  He makes me sick!  Worthless POS!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »

I'm sure billybob/medley is upset, she's constantly defending "Paul", and acting like she knows ALL there is to know about him....sickening!  She's being made a fool of and is too stupid to know it!

Greta.....

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #452 on: November 06, 2008, 07:06:28 PM »

This weekend Aruba gets the premiere of "Natalee. The Unrevealed Time Lines

Broadcast: Saturday, November 8 19.30 Tele Aruba.

but it is not on the program list 

i think they (vd Sloot & Gielen )must pay first 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

Buckeye.. well, we all know that human trafficking isn't a crime . . . .  ... so what if he confesses to a minor "transportation" issue as such and makes ten grand of of Natalee. Medley needs to stick a cork in it. BTW - Hey Meds did Joran ever reimburse you for that flight you paid for from 'r00ba to Holland? now looks like a good time to ask a that pothead for a loan or at least to pay you back... doncha think?

I personally won't be happy until that kid is D-E-A-D!

no medley, that's not a threat - if i wanted to kill him he would be dead already 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »

Johan, that Rotary golfing group......looks like some of the
people who were in the photo at the pool  with the Delft tiles.
Definately the same girl wearing the same clothes.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: November 06, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

Asia??...

Thailand, Lorain...Thailand

LOL...I knew that.....  
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: November 06, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

on the NWO blog

She doesn't have anything but LIES!  She's been posting CRAP all over the place and that's all it is C-R-A-P.  The only evidence that will be revealed in this show, is proof of how DESPERATE Renee Gielen and whoever she's working for are to distract from the TRUTH in this case!  

Personally.......It can't happen soon enough....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: November 06, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

Johan...I forget what is DEN DOLDER?...TIA...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: November 06, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »

Johan...I forget what is DEN DOLDER?...TIA...

Nutfarm in Holland.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 06, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »

no medley, that's not a threat - if i wanted to kill him he would be dead already 

This is true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.