April 23, 2024, 03:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311190 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: November 07, 2008, 05:16:17 AM »

"Villa Joran" (...)

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: November 07, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »

"Villa Joran" (...)

http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/villajoran.html
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #502 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:17 AM »

thanks EB

villa joran

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 07, 2008, 05:47:28 AM »

Did you guys post this already by Greta?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don't know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

Thanks Lisa...I would love to know who she interviewed in Seattle...Only connection I can recall was David Fisiitalia and his mother. Last I checked Mom was in Texas and David was a PO box in Miami.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 07, 2008, 05:56:44 AM »

Girdle's fun and sun with the election is over, and btw - she did a horrible job, I couldn't even watch it... and now it's time to run back to Natalee for more ratings.

gawd I can't stand that young man woman!!!

Gertie's final chapter of the investigation bettah not include an exoneration of those four murdering and raping criminals. You just never know with her.

Yes, Greta has dropped the ball with the Caylee case and now she wants to get some ratings boosts with this ploy to make us all think she really cares.  I wonder how her inclinations are this time?

let me ask you - do you trust her or value her opinion? for me it's way past that point.

if she can shed some light on some new facts that WE have not seen, well, it will be worth, but if she is just going to interject more of her personal opinion - I can do wiffout those.

Let's all start here - WHAT THE HECK WAS IN THAT FISH TRAP?
WHO DENIM FABRIC WAS IT? WAS THAT A SKULL? WAS THAT A SHOE? WHERE IS THAT EVIDENCE? IF THAT WAS A SKULL - WHO'S WAS IT? WHY WAS TIM 99.9 PERCENT SURE THE FOUND NATALEE?

let's answer some questions still on the list and let's not get too ahead of ourselves Girdle.

I think that just declaring that Paulus and Joran are scumbags and Paulus picked Joran up at 4 am is not going to do anything. We all know that and the Supreme Court denied Paulus his compensation for TWO CONTACTS WITH NATALEE. Rehashing what has been out there is not doing Natalee justice and not moving this case to a final conclusion. WE ALL KNOW WHO DID WHAT AND WHO IS INVOLVED.

Whatever Godfather Peter R has in mind, it better be earth shattering - you know SHOCK THE WORLD kind of stuff or it's not gonna matter. Paulus is a criminal and content with everyone knowing that. His criminal wife could care less, his kids could care less, his employer could care less, the people of Aruba could care less.... so unless there is something that yanks him completely outta his skin, I'll reserve my right to be patient and not assume that anything new is GOING flip this house of cards.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't see anything bringing down this house of cards either...Welcome the new media attention though!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: November 07, 2008, 06:43:21 AM »

Klaas,TM or Pita...I think there is a site of Fernando's at the link above with his pic from back in October...If anyone has the Haunting Evidence sketch I would love to see a side by side

I don't access to my notes right now, but Fernando's parents' have an interesting New York history...Dr Viana is/was an important man...Still sifting through the chaff to see how far he and Charles go back...NY?

Charlierat claims to have lived near Dr Viana...this I believe was after Natalee disappeared, Charlie's posts...as I said sifting through the chaff...

If anyone has time, please have a look at the second 6/24 PV of Joran's and any explanation of Fernando's inclusion in that statement would be appreciated. This is the only mention of Fernando I can find other than the pic with Jillian from 9th. grade. We have Freddy, Freddy, Oops, maybe Fernando or Freddy, and back to Freddy, Freddy...

Mum, I think this is what you were looking for.....

WOW

Thanks Pita and SS...

A1...I think we have established that he was the guy at the gate at the van der Sloot's house the day of Joran's release. Joran states in his book that he only had time to say goodbye to Koen, Jaime and Freddy. Another Joran lie...

SS...do you remember a few months back in Shango looking at alternative names for Freddy...Fedi etc? I want to know why Joran dropped his name in the middle of that PV, for apparently no reason. Especially when he had said a few hours earlier that he was not going to make any statements unless his father was released.  Well Joran made his statement and after that his father was released, with Rudy saying that Paulus was held to make Joran talk.....

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 07, 2008, 07:01:46 AM »

Thanks for all the info everyone....Nice to see some familiar faces back and posting...You have been missed!  Should be an interesting weekend!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #507 on: November 07, 2008, 07:58:11 AM »

I do not post much anymore, but my face is always here 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 08:18:17 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 07, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »

My o my.

Anita what do you think of your sporter now?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: November 07, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »

GM monkeys and best wishes, hopes, prayers for Sunday. I have been on pins and needles all week and thinking obsessively about Sunday's broadcast. But now that I am reading all this about Joran and a Thai brothel, sex trade, etc I am feeling disappointed. Sure, he needs caught and brought to justice if he's in sex trade. But how does this help Natalee? I hope there is more to Sunday's show, more to do with Natalee and bringing her home.
How will this work on Sunday? Do I have to sit here watching football while knowing the show is on but I can't watch it nor understand it? How soon can we get some translation, news, updates? Am I the only one this is driving crazy? I so want to be hopeful, but how many times have we been let down? (Atleast I'm smart enough to not let Greta get my hopes up!)
Justice for Natalee!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »

and here the article in Algemeen Dagblad: http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2752995/Joran_in_Thailand_in_vrouwenhandel.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:41 AM »

Holloway suspect 'trafficks in women'
Friday 07 November 2008

Joran van der Sloot, the young man believed to be involved the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba, is now involved in selling Thai women into prostitution, claims tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries.

De Vries won an Emmy for his tv report earlier this year in which Van der Sloot is caught on hidden camera talking about Natalee's body was dumped at sea. Holloway disappeared in 2005 and the case has never been officially solved.

Now De Vries has made a second report based on an undercover operation in Thailand, reports Friday’s Telefgraaf. The paper has seen a rough cut of the programme which is due to be shown on tv on Sunday night.

According to this latest exposé, Van der Sloot makes €10,000 for every girl he delivers to the Dutch prostitution market. The girls will work for ‘just 300 dollars a month’ he is reported as saying on camera.

During conversations taped in a hotel in Bangkok, Van der Sloot tells a man posing as a Dutch sex industry boss that he can organise visas and passports for the girls, who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers.

De Vries tells the Telegraaf: ‘The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others. The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him… Making preparations for people smuggling is a crime. It could land him into big problems in Thailand.’

The programme will be broadcast on Sunday night.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/holloway_suspect_trafficks_in.php

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2008, 09:36:42 AM »

Did you guys post this already by Greta?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don't know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

Thanks Lisa...I would love to know who she interviewed in Seattle...Only connection I can recall was David Fisiitalia and his mother. Last I checked Mom was in Texas and David was a PO box in Miami.

I got the impression this person has more to do with his prostitition ring than Natalee's case.
Aruba is just as much to blame for what is happening to these poor girls...they let him loose. This just makes my stomach hurt.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2008, 09:51:48 AM »

Holloway suspect 'trafficks in women'
Friday 07 November 2008

Joran van der Sloot, the young man believed to be involved the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba, is now involved in selling Thai women into prostitution, claims tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries.

De Vries won an Emmy for his tv report earlier this year in which Van der Sloot is caught on hidden camera talking about Natalee's body was dumped at sea. Holloway disappeared in 2005 and the case has never been officially solved.

Now De Vries has made a second report based on an undercover operation in Thailand, reports Friday’s Telefgraaf. The paper has seen a rough cut of the programme which is due to be shown on tv on Sunday night.

According to this latest exposé, Van der Sloot makes €10,000 for every girl he delivers to the Dutch prostitution market. The girls will work for ‘just 300 dollars a month’ he is reported as saying on camera.

During conversations taped in a hotel in Bangkok, Van der Sloot tells a man posing as a Dutch sex industry boss that he can organise visas and passports for the girls, who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers.

De Vries tells the Telegraaf: ‘The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others. The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him… Making preparations for people smuggling is a crime. It could land him into big problems in Thailand.’

The programme will be broadcast on Sunday night.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/holloway_suspect_trafficks_in.php

Thanks VMS, clearest article we've see so far for us English only reader types. So if he is conducting illegal trafficking who gets him, Thailand or Holland?

Bad news for Gielen. Her little crockumentary is going to get trumped big time by deVries' broadcast. Awww, too bad. Let's see Renfro, Anita, and Gielen defend this!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 07, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »

preview Joran - hidden camera.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/feed/video/telegraaf/article2400760.ece

sounds like he is promoting a prostitute to someone.

fo**er!!!!!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 07, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »

GM monkeys and best wishes, hopes, prayers for Sunday. I have been on pins and needles all week and thinking obsessively about Sunday's broadcast. But now that I am reading all this about Joran and a Thai brothel, sex trade, etc I am feeling disappointed. Sure, he needs caught and brought to justice if he's in sex trade. But how does this help Natalee? I hope there is more to Sunday's show, more to do with Natalee and bringing her home.
How will this work on Sunday? Do I have to sit here watching football while knowing the show is on but I can't watch it nor understand it? How soon can we get some translation, news, updates? Am I the only one this is driving crazy? I so want to be hopeful, but how many times have we been let down? (Atleast I'm smart enough to not let Greta get my hopes up!)
Justice for Natalee!

Roxi, that is a disappointment. All of this doesn't seem to advance Natalee's case. I guess we should be thankful for anything that exposes the Sloots for the scum they are though.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: November 07, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »

My o my.

Oh she'll probably blame this on all the pressure that has been put on her poor sporter, Sharon. Po Joran was victimized by society or some liberal horse hockey like that. What a crock.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: November 07, 2008, 10:00:04 AM »

My o my.

Oh she'll probably blame this on all the pressure that has been put on her poor sporter, Sharon. Po Joran was victimized by society or some liberal horse hockey like that. What a crock.

Aruba is responsible for everyone of those girls that he lured into prostitution, every single one of them for letting this monster remain loose. Hope another round of bad publicity comes their way too!!!
Anyway to stop him and put him away is a service to Natalee. I am sure she would want him stopped no matter how!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 07, 2008, 10:11:49 AM »

My o my.

Aruba is responsible for everyone of those girls that he lured into prostitution, every single one of them for letting this monster remain loose. Hope another round of bad publicity comes their way too!!!
Anyway to stop him and put him away is a service to Natalee. I am sure she would want him stopped no matter how!!

Yep, they can thank themselves for not doing the right thing and regardless of whether this latest round of crime happened in Aruba or Thailand it reflects on the crooked Aruban government as you say.

Thai government is not going to take kindly to this worldwide attention being brought to their sex slave market. If they prosecute him he'll very likely be in prison for life.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: November 07, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

I agree....I would rather see Joran spend years in a Thai prison than months in Aruba....Justice "Because" of Natalee....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.