March 28, 2024, 07:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 310235 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: November 09, 2008, 12:47:22 AM »

Earlier at RU...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #741 on: November 09, 2008, 12:58:08 AM »

Earlier at RU...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #742 on: November 09, 2008, 05:05:58 AM »

Peter rd Vries refuses handshake Freek de Jonge

by Bert Huisjes
AMSTERDAM, Sunday
        Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries does not jibe with itself. Friday night he has made of minced comedian Freek de Jonge, who included him live on television for a lijkenpikker.
         The Young stuck after the broadcast still hand out to De Vries. "That I refused," said the reporter yesterday. "f*** anyway, I told him. Everyone around me was bewildered. His insults nowhere to beat. "
        The program Pauw & Witteman opened The Young frontal attack. "You have Joran part two 'made only to score", they said. "You go on seem, it's just sick! How can you happy with Emmy Award stand above your head, while there is still a girl is missing? "
               De Vries was invited into the program to about half undercover operation that is broadcast tonight. It is to see how Joran van der Sloot is offering Thai girls for the sex industry in the Netherlands.
         "That man accused me that I do everything for the audience. Of course I'm happy with the highest honor for those television reportage, but this was so unfair. Apparently he has my program the last 15 years has not been seen. If I would work, why is the mother of Natalee Holloway so thankful with what we have uncovered? We have almost daily contact ", says De Vries.
He says that he just has to show that he does things, not the first audience. "I read about the homicide Putten 44 episodes made. If you so often deals with a subject, then you just go against all laws television. "
        The show took in the freezer immediately to the comedian. The Young recently accused De Vries' only crumb to tackle thieves and criminals to evade heavy ". The crime reporter would be a coward, which would be revealed when he was graduated "by Sam Klepper."
               "You do not even know what you are talking about, man! You mean Steve Brown, "said De Vries. "What are you chatting? Should I really seriously go? "According to Young, he had after the second undercover operation every police and the judiciary should give, instead of a broadcast to do.
         De Vries: "That I could hardly believe it. Like all good if you come to justice in it. "
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Beledigde Peter R. weigert handdruk Freek de Jonge

door Bert Huisjes

AMSTERDAM, zondag
       Misdaadjournalist Peter R. de Vries laat niet met zich spotten. Hij heeft vrijdagavond gehakt gemaakt van cabaretier Freek de Jonge, die hem live op televisie uitmaakte voor een lijkenpikker.
        De Jonge stak na de uitzending alsnog de hand uit naar De Vries. „Die heb ik geweigerd”, zei de reporter gisteren. „Flikker toch op, heb ik hem gezegd. Iedereen om me heen was verbijsterd. Zijn beledigingen sloegen nergens op.”
       In het programma Pauw & Witteman opende De Jonge frontaal de aanval. „Je hebt ’Joran deel twee’ alleen gemaakt om te scoren”, klonk het. „Jij gaat over lijken, het is gewoon misselijk! Hoe kun je vrolijk met een Emmy Award boven je hoofd gaan staan, terwijl er nog steeds een meisje is vermist?”
              De Vries was in het programma uitgenodigd om te vertellen over een tweede undercoveroperatie die vanavond wordt uitgezonden. Daarin is te zien hoe Joran van der Sloot Thaise meisjes aanbiedt voor de seksindustrie in Nederland.
        „Die man verweet me dat ik alles doe voor de kijkcijfers. Natuurlijk ben ik blij met de hoogste televisieonderscheiding voor die reportage, maar dit was zó onterecht. Kennelijk heeft hij mijn programma de laatste 15 jaar niet gezien. Als ik zo zou werken, waarom is de moeder van Natalee Holloway dan zo dankbaar met wat we hebben onthuld? Wij hebben nog bijna dagelijks contact”, zegt De Vries.

• Freek de Jonge mijdt de blik van Peter R. de Vries nadat deze de cabaretier een verbale draai om de oren teruggaf.

Hij stelt dat hij juist heeft laten zien, dat hij voor de zaken gaat, en niet eerst de kijkcijfers. „Ik heb over de Puttense moordzaak 44 afleveringen gemaakt. Als je zo vaak één onderwerp behandelt, dan ga je juist in tegen alle televisiewetten.”
       In de show haalde De vries onmiddellijk uit naar de cabaretier. De Jonge verweet De Vries kort daarvoor „alleen kruimeldieven aan te pakken en de zware criminelen te ontwijken”. De misdaadverslaggever zou een lafaard zijn, wat zou zijn gebleken toen hij was getrapt „door Sam Klepper”.
              „Je weet niet eens waar je het over hebt, man! Je bedoelt Steve Brown”, zei De Vries. „Wat zit je nu te kletsen? Moet ik hier nu echt serieus op ingaan?” Volgens De Jonge had hij na de tweede undercoveractie alles aan politie en justitie moeten geven, in plaats van een uitzending te maken.
        De Vries: „Dat kon ik bijna niet geloven. Alsof het allemaal goed komt als je het bij justitie neerlegt.”

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: November 09, 2008, 06:37:13 AM »

I improved the Google translation of the above article a bit and added a little background info; especially watch the youtube clips, very funny 

by Bert Huisjes

AMSTERDAM, Sunday

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is not to be trifled with. Friday night he minced comedian Freek de Jonge, who accused him live on television of  “robbing corpses” (Translator; fig.: making profit/fame on the cost of dead people).
         De Jonge after the broadcast reached his hand out to De Vries. "That I refused," said the reporter yesterday. "Get the f*ck off, I told him. Everyone around me was bewildered. His insults didn’t make any sense. "
        In the program ‘Pauw & Witteman’ De Jonge made a frontal attack. "You only made ‘Joran part two’ to score", he said. "You’re ruthless, it's just sick! How can you cheer with an Emmy Award above your head, while there is a girl still missing? "
               De Vries was invited into the program to talk about the second undercover operation that is to be broadcasted tonight. It shows how Joran van der Sloot is offering Thai girls for the sex industry in the Netherlands.
         "That man accused me of doing everything for viewer ratings. Of course I'm happy with the highest honor for that television report, but this was so unfair. Apparently he hasn’t seen my program the last 15 years. If I would work that way, why is the mother of Natalee Holloway so thankful with what we have uncovered? We have almost daily contact ", says De Vries.
He says that he has proven that he does things, not for the ratings. "About the Putten-murdercase (Translator: where a girl was raped and murdered and two innocent men for that crime spent some 8 years in prison.) I made 44 episodes. If you that often deal with only one subject, then you go against all television laws. "
        In the show De Vries immediately got back to the comedian. De Jonge accused De Vries' off “only going after the small guys and leaving the professional criminals alone." The crime reporter showed himself a coward, which would have been proven when he was kicked "by Sam Klepper.” (Translator: Now a dead high profile underworld figure.)
               "You do not even know what you are talking about, man! You mean Steve Brown, "said De Vries. ( http://tinyurl.com/6xey4a & reason [a.o.] for the animosity between Brown and De Vries http://tinyurl.com/6f5v64 )
"What are you talking about? Should I really seriously react to these nonsense? "According to De Jonge, after the second undercover operation he should have handed all evidence over to the police and justice, instead of making another broadcast of it.
         De Vries: "That I could hardly believe. As if everything goes well if you drop it there. "
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #744 on: November 09, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj_l601fSc

Joran tape 2

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: November 09, 2008, 07:21:53 AM »

thanks for translating Johan. lots of sour grapes by other reporters last time and now it's the old comedians? sad. i look forward to hearing peter's latest revelations.  sadly, i am less than optimistic on the aruban front, perhaps thai authorities will be better prepared.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: November 09, 2008, 07:29:22 AM »

Thanks Johan

never lift the pressure of evil island
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: November 09, 2008, 07:42:09 AM »

I improved the Google translation of the above article a bit and added a little background info; especially watch the youtube clips, very funny

by Bert Huisjes

AMSTERDAM, Sunday

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is not to be trifled with. Friday night he minced comedian Freek de Jonge, who accused him live on television of  “robbing corpses” (Translator; fig.: making profit/fame on the cost of dead people).
         De Jonge after the broadcast reached his hand out to De Vries. "That I refused," said the reporter yesterday. "Get the f*ck off, I told him. Everyone around me was bewildered. His insults didn’t make any sense. "
        In the program ‘Pauw & Witteman’ De Jonge made a frontal attack. "You only made ‘Joran part two’ to score", he said. "You’re ruthless, it's just sick! How can you cheer with an Emmy Award above your head, while there is a girl still missing? "
               De Vries was invited into the program to talk about the second undercover operation that is to be broadcasted tonight. It shows how Joran van der Sloot is offering Thai girls for the sex industry in the Netherlands.
         "That man accused me of doing everything for viewer ratings. Of course I'm happy with the highest honor for that television report, but this was so unfair. Apparently he hasn’t seen my program the last 15 years. If I would work that way, why is the mother of Natalee Holloway so thankful with what we have uncovered? We have almost daily contact ", says De Vries.
He says that he has proven that he does things, not for the ratings. "About the Putten-murdercase (Translator: where a girl was raped and murdered and two innocent men for that crime spent some 8 years in prison.) I made 44 episodes. If you that often deal with only one subject, then you go against all television laws. "
        In the show De Vries immediately got back to the comedian. De Jonge accused De Vries' off “only going after the small guys and leaving the professional criminals alone." The crime reporter showed himself a coward, which would have been proven when he was kicked "by Sam Klepper.” (Translator: Now a dead high profile underworld figure.)
               "You do not even know what you are talking about, man! You mean Steve Brown, "said De Vries. ( http://tinyurl.com/6xey4a & reason [a.o.] for the animosity between Brown and De Vries http://tinyurl.com/6f5v64 )
"What are you talking about? Should I really seriously react to these nonsense? "According to De Jonge, after the second undercover operation he should have handed all evidence over to the police and justice, instead of making another broadcast of it.
         De Vries: "That I could hardly believe. As if everything goes well if you drop it there. "

I forgot to say that this Steve Brown was a drugdealer who later became a crownwittnes in a big trial. After spending some time in a witness-protectionplan he got his own show on television but PRdV unmasked him as a fraudulent; ever since PRdV got on his tail Brown became totally untrustworthy and got out of the picture.

BTW: you have to look at this clip as well: "Peter R. de Vries fights with gnome." 

In the clip Peter at a certain point says to the guy: "You are no match for me.... You gnome!" 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #748 on: November 09, 2008, 07:43:26 AM »

great news !

there are 2 Gielen dvd's

1 normal and 1 (special) with evidence ,documents etc !

I will buy the DVD extra  

nr2 :

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: November 09, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »

I forgot to say that this Steve Brown was a drugdealer who later became a crownwittnes in a big trial. After spending some time in a witness-protectionplan he got his own show on television but PRdV unmasked him as a fraudulent; ever since PRdV got on his tail Brown became totally untrustworthy and got out of the picture.

BTW: you have to look at this clip as well: "Peter R. de Vries fights with gnome." 

In the clip Peter at a certain point says to the guy: "You are no match for me.... You gnome!" 

http://tinyurl.com/5h4zvo
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #750 on: November 09, 2008, 07:45:03 AM »

great news !

there are 2 Gielen dvd's

I will buy the DVD extra  

nr2 :

die taxi dame is een blokje om heb ik begrepen LOL 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 09, 2008, 07:54:23 AM »

great news !

there are 2 Gielen dvd's

I will buy the DVD extra  

nr2 :

Looks like a shot of a p*rnmovie to me . .  

never lift the pressure of evil island
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: November 09, 2008, 08:10:16 AM »

Johan555 can you tell me where you got the 'Beledigde Peter R. weigert handdruk Freek de Jonge'-article from? Can't find it. 

Thanks in advance.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: November 09, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »

Reminds me of........

BB - I had a mouthful of coffee!!!     
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: November 09, 2008, 08:27:48 AM »

Joran is not going to be involved with an older woman.  She would be wise to him pretty quick.  I think it's a disguise.  I am also thinking that all we will hear is that he told her the same story he told Patrick...that is not good enough for me...I want him to be punished. What the Sloots did to Natalee and her family was reprehensible. 

I couldn't agree more, Lala's, unless she was financially supporting him.  It sounds like Fabienne or Melody to me, especially after that forum post.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #755 on: November 09, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »

Johan555 can you tell me where you got the 'Beledigde Peter R. weigert handdruk Freek de Jonge'-article from? Can't find it. 

Thanks in advance.

telegraaf Page 3 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 09, 2008, 09:42:54 AM »

great news !

there are 2 Gielen dvd's

I will buy the DVD extra  

nr2 :

Is that Trina the taxi driver?  She is actually employed at the newspaper
where RenHo works.  He daddy has been driving a taxi for 25 years.
Trina never drove a taxi.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 09, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »

Joran caught on tape - ad for todays show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj_l601fSc

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Izj_l601fSc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Izj_l601fSc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #758 on: November 09, 2008, 09:57:18 AM »

Toney on a forum 5/5/2008

User ID: 428213
5/5/2008 11:01 AM
Re: >>>>>Breaking...ARREST WARRANT requested FOR Joran Van Der Sloot

ARREST WARRANT requested FOR Joran Van Dersloot   

This guy is on Koh Tao in Thailand on holiday right now, we have just seen him and have copies of his passport from the local bike shop he rented a bike from. Speaking to some Dutch friends here on Koh Tao they say that he is supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital in Holland, but obviously not.

We weren't sure if there was a warrant out for him or not, so just contacted the local police and the US embassy. At the moment the local police have his passport, not sure if anything will come of this tomorrow or not, at the moment we've just left it with the local police.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #759 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »

Telegraaf by
John vd Heuvel

maybe De Vries images can be delivered to the Thai television. I think that the problem Joran van der Sloot is then very quickly resolved   
Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:21

The donkey and the stone

AMSTERDAM - The proverb of that donkey and the rock is clearly not for Joran van der Sloot. The loser left for the second time in the fall and lure this time revealed himself as a trader in Thai innocent girls.

For the hidden cameras again Peter R. de Vries (who deserves a compliment for this beautiful follow-up, tonight on SBS 6) Van der Sloot gave the impression that he can make weekly young women. The victims believe that they as a dancer in the Netherlands are allowed to work, but in reality they are right in brothels.

Stodgy

Actually, it is unacceptable that this boy after his confession in the case of Natalee Holloway still walking around. That has everything to do with the legal principle that someone not only to his own statement to be sentenced. Admittedly, the story of Joran for the hidden cameras convincing, but no court can lead to a conviction if the statement is not supported by sufficient additional evidence.

It does not matter also that three renowned forensic scientists have now compared with De Vries explained that the Range Rover made confessions were authentic. The lawyers of Van der Sloot will easily be able to find three experts who explain the opposite.

I honestly still expect that the prosecutor will soon publish that Van der Sloot will not be prosecuted for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. And I write that teeth grating, because you have no right to be a psychologist to feel that Joran knows much more than he admitted the hidden cameras. Will Joran van der Sloot, the spring dance to this new case? Tonight whether the undercover images sufficient to him for trafficking prosecution. It is of great interest or can be established that Van der Sloot has previously mediated in the provision of Dutch girls to brothels. That chance of that is great, because it would be quite a coincidence if Joran precisely the very first time he flikt something against the lamp runs. The fact that he is in Thailand occupy a large villa, it may be inferred that he may already have earned money with these offenses.

Police and public prosecutors called to accusing that the approach of trafficking large priority. Then this case is an excellent opportunity to realize this ambition and with great diligence to launch an investigation. Head Public Prosecutor Hans Mos said last week that the images he had not yet seen and therefore only arriving a week decision.

Delete

I hope that it is too late and Joran example, the memory of opportunity to erase his computer or device to disappear without trace. Especially in the latter because he is very good. It is now important to try to find the Thai authorities. The Thai government is very keen on sex of the image to come. A Dutchman who sells Thai girls, do not take very much compassion.

Or maybe De Vries images can be delivered to the Thai television. I think that the problem Joran van der Sloot is then very quickly resolved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.