April 19, 2024, 05:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311100 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 09, 2008, 04:35:44 PM »

I've always thought Arashi was involved.....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 09, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »

Celeste is a fake name, Celeste Prince is the girl who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne in Aruba:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/10/joran-van-der-sloot-you-are-still-a-suspect-whats-good-for-jvds-is-bad-for-aruba/

Johan - look at this front page post.  Celeste was the touriist  who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne.  I think the secret girlfriend on the show is Fabienne.

I think so too klaas...From his book translation...not 31 or 32

A few weeks after the “Opsporing Verzocht” program, Joran goes to Aruba and is at a club when a group of Dutch female "interns" come up to him and ask “Are you Joran?” They had been involved with the broadcast of “Opsporing Verzocht”. Joran talks and dances with them, which he says was rather weird. Afterwards one of the girls drives him home alone, however not before she asks him if he wanted to go for a walk on the beach together. Joran thinks it was really sweet that she trusted him.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #822 on: November 09, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »

Celeste is a fake name, Celeste Prince is the girl who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne in Aruba:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/10/joran-van-der-sloot-you-are-still-a-suspect-whats-good-for-jvds-is-bad-for-aruba/

Johan - look at this front page post.  Celeste was the touriist  who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne.  I think the secret girlfriend on the show is Fabienne.

and how old is Fabienne ???

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 09, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »

A few weeks after the “Opsporing Verzocht” program, Joran goes to Aruba and is at a club when a group of Dutch female "interns" come up to him and ask “Are you Joran?” They had been involved with the broadcast of “Opsporing Verzocht”. Joran talks and dances with them, which he says was rather weird. Afterwards one of the girls drives him home alone, however not before she asks him if he wanted to go for a walk on the beach together. Joran thinks it was really sweet that she trusted him.

Good catch Mum
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #824 on: November 09, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »

Makes sense to me. She sure has kept a low profile since the beach days w/ Joran. Often I would search for info on her long after the visit to Aruba....found nothing at all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #825 on: November 09, 2008, 04:40:46 PM »

Good catch Mum

and why is she a witness now ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: November 09, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm         

Arjan goes to Bangkok with a guy who works for PRDV.
They pretend to work in the sexindustry. They have pics to proof this.

They call Joran. He has been playing poker. He won a lot. They set up an appointment.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »

in Bangkok now

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 09, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:41 pm         

They go to Jorans house. He lives in an expensive villa in one of the suburbs of Bangkok.

secret footage of Joran who gained a lot of weight. Joran studies at the local university. Joran brought a friend named Luke.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 09, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »

Yep, that would be THIS girl I bet.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 09, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »

FABIENNE MASSAEN:
Fabienne Maessen - This is the girl that Joran was with at the Marriott recently - she is now living in the Netherlands

http://www.zorpia.com/Fab0910
Publicity Stunt Uncovered?
CFI has reason to believe that the Fabienne Massaen/ Joran Van der sloot public sightings were a coordinated publicity stunt. Could Fabienne Massaen simply be a hired 'blonde' intended to manipulate the mainstream media?

On July 21st, 2006, Inside Edition reported the following regarding the Joran/Fabienne Massaen retrun sighting in Aruba...

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty talked with INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret about Van der sloot's return to Aruba: "It's terrible," she said. "Whether this young girl is an Aruban girl, Dutch or and American, it doesn't matter and it's very sad that he would be allowed to just engage in his behavious again." Read the entire article at
http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=297

Thanks to great investigative work by Scared Monkeys and I.D. was made on the "young blonde girl." Coincidentally, this young woman named Faienne Massaen is listed as a character witness for Joran Van der sloot in the recently dismissed civil suit in NY

See below post entitled "Joran Van der sloot Associates."

We feel compelled to learn more of this return visit to Aruba by Joran Van der sloot. Our investigation has lead us to an establishment called Club Bahia in Aruba. The following image is a picture of Joran and Aline Hibbert, daughter of Fritz Hibbert, the registered owner of the "Hotel Baccarat" Strip club in Aruba and also the listed contact for:

http://www.hibbert-solarsystem.com/

According to Cafe Bahia management, it seems Van der sloot and Aline Hibbert were "making out" in the women's bathroom of the club on more than one occasion. Club Bahia initially asked the two to stop, yet it seems Joran and Aline were unable to control themselves. After a second request, Joran Van der sloot was asked to leave on the condition he will not be allowed to return under any circumstances.

CFI is following up on this story with the intention tho shed more light on this return visit. At this time, we are unable to confirm or deny this was an orchestrated publicity stunt.

What do you think?
posted by CFI @ 2:09 PM
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 09, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:43 pm         

Joran talks about a town that is famous for his hookers.

Then he starts to talk about the business why they met; woman trafficking. Joran talks about how he went into town to investigate the women. They both had sex with a girl they investigated.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 09, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:43 pm         

PRDV is being briefed by his collegue.

Jorans friend Luke is from Seattle.

Joran is busy with the paperwork. He has 3 girls for the next night and he knows 2 more who are willing to go to Holland too.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 09, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:45 pm         

They will look at the women the next night. If they like them, they can take them...

Joran says he can also look at more women. He wants to make some money..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 09, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm         

Joran is disrespectfull towards women. He thinks they are lustobjects and good for making money.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #835 on: November 09, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

Luke is from Seattle

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 09, 2008, 04:48:04 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm         

Joran is disrespectfull towards women. He thinks they are lustobjects and good for making money.

Duh    That's how he was raised, IMO
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 09, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

Bangkok: modernety and poverty... Huge sexindustry.

Arjan gets help from a editor of Peter.
Steve and Arjan say there sexclubowners. Have made pictures to 'proof' that.

Joran lifes in a big villa with a big motorbike has gained at least 15 kilo. Has a bussines partner as well; Luke, american from Seatle. Hidden camera: Joran tells them about sex part of the town Pataya. Then Joran says they showed the girls cards to lure them in their bussiness.
He again and again shows disrespect towards women. They're just lust objects and.. merchandise.

Meeting in a restaurant. You get three girls tomorrow, they think they're going to be dancers. YOu can watch them. Talks about  one or two per month.

Told the girls he brought friends from Holland. First the men eat at a hotel and later go to nightclub; both of new friends of his. In the nightclub it's  impossible to film because of securitycheks.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 09, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:47 pm         

Joran is 100% sure that the 3 women will show up. They talk about the health of the women. Joran says theyre healty, but he didnt have medical tests on him. They go out to eat and after that meet women.

Making footage inside the hotel where the meeting is, is not possible.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 09, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm         

Joran, Arjan etc show up at the hotel with the women who can become hookers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.