April 19, 2024, 02:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311069 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 09, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »

I'm watching it...even though I don't understand much they're saying.   

You're great Johan....THANK YOU!    

In the Bangkok hotel scene they partly speak English   

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #921 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »

That is not Fab's nose 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: November 09, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

That is not Fab's nose 

I agree, and it's a pretty bad perm, which I don't think Fab would have done to her hair..not even a wig, imo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 09, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »

From the reinactment - which one is she?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 09, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

That is not Fab's nose 

You're right, does not appear to be Fab
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: November 09, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »

From the reinactment - which one is she?

I would guess the second from the top left.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #926 on: November 09, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »

this is Daury

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: November 09, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »

Ty. Intersting. we'll have to wait and see if the Thai or the NL police arrest him or at least kick him out of Thailand.
Mos is going to do nothing. One case has nothing to do with another. Joran is a Dutch citizen. With this latest, as far as I can see, he has broken no Aruban laws.
.. And I did go over to RU. Glenda seems to be the only one making excuses for Joran. What a human pice of trash she is.
Don't know is visa fraud is a serious crime in either place. Did they say if he actually forged some papers to say that these girls would be going to school in NL ?       
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: November 09, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm         

Joran is disrespectfull towards women. He thinks they are lustobjects and good for making money.
To say the least lol

From Day One..
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:02 PM »

This is his current Messenger pic:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

I swear......if Joran killed one of Renfo's kids and she KNEW he did it, I bet she would still stand behind him. There is still a lot we do not know and probably will never know re: the Renfro/Sloot connection.

Sounds to me like Paulus was in the sex trade business.  Connects Aruba and the NL.  Sounds like he had a business going on in Aruba and was protected by the powers that be.  Wasn't there a big to do about visa problems.  Were they securing American girls vacationing in Aruba for the BIG wheels in Aruba?  Renfro (my opinion only) is involved up to here eyeballs in this also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »

Joran's friend is Luke from Seattle?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don’t know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: November 09, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »

Glenda wrote:

Well, the lawyer is wrong. Joran pre-donated any monies collected from the PRDV sting to a project to FIGHT HUMAN TRAFFICKING from Thailand.

Served sunny side up!

dugo  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:27 pm     

lawyer reasons that then Joran was comitting fraud..

What would an American traitor know about the law!

How in the world can this women spew the crap that she does? OMG if you guys only knew. I swear shes in love with Joran.

From Day One..
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: November 09, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

Clarification of Celes statement regarding Paulus coaching Joran:

Pronkjewail PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:02 pm

That part was a bit vague. At first I thought she was talking about Paul coaching Joran after the Natalee-case happened, but then it came across to me, as if she was talking more in general. Like Paul was coaching him all the time, like they were in the maffia and Paul was "raising" him for a life in crime or something...
I totally agree with this and believe Joran was preparing the Kalpoes to do the same, at their will. Esp Deepak.

From Day One..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

I swear......if Joran killed one of Renfo's kids and she KNEW he did it, I bet she would still stand behind him. There is still a lot we do not know and probably will never know re: the Renfro/Sloot connection.

Sounds to me like Paulus was in the sex trade business.  Connects Aruba and the NL.  Sounds like he had a business going on in Aruba and was protected by the powers that be.  Wasn't there a big to do about visa problems.  Were they securing American girls vacationing in Aruba for the BIG wheels in Aruba?  Renfro (my opinion only) is involved up to here eyeballs in this also.

I agree.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #935 on: November 09, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »

San....I can lock up if you want me to. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #936 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 09, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »

San....I can lock up if you want me to. 

OK Nut you can do it.  Thanks.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: November 09, 2008, 07:27:11 PM »

Joran's friend is Luke from Seattle?

November 6th, 2008 11:47 AM Eastern

I get emails non stop asking me about Natalee Holloway investigation. I hate to tease you this way (read below)..but I also don’t know how to answer the non stop (since 2005) emails and I think I owe you an answer. Viewers have been critical of us for not working on this story and the truth is we have been. I understand why the criticism as it appears we just dropped it and moved on. We did not. It just did not seem like a good idea to tell you what we have been doing until now. As you will see, we have not stopped working on this investigation. We have been working on it since the first day I stepped foot on Aruba in June of 2005.

So what is new? Well…now that the election is over I will tell you where we stand in this investigation (well, I am not telling all, but enough to prove to you that we are still working on this) …

So here it is: in the midst of all the traveling for the election coverage beginning last spring, I flew to Asia (yes, Asia) for a quick trip to work on the Natalee case. I left on a Friday, flew 18 hours to Asia…upon landing, did fast work on the ground….including taping an important interview (which I have not yet shown you but expect to soon)…and then, without sleep, jumped back on a plane…flew back 18 hours…and was back in the USA by about 9am on Monday. I was back on the air for ON THE RECORD at 10pm that night. Yes, no one knew about the trip (other than Fox.) We learned something new in Asia — and from a source that is very important to this investigation.

To try and figure our more (corroborate/disprove) what we learned in Asia, I also took other trips - including one out to Seattle and I was back in one day. I took an early morning flight…interviewed someone…jumped back on the plane. It has been, as you might imagine, exhausting trying to fly all over the globe doing this Natalee Holloway case while also meeting my responsibilities for election coverage.

Fox has been great throughout this investigation …Fox has been 100 per cent supportive of us attempting to finish this still incomplete investigative story……Fox has spent a fortune making it possible for us to track down leads all over the place. Some have been worthwhile and some not.

So now what? well…we are working on the final part of our investigation…looking to corroborate what we have or disprove what we have…we need to make a decision how to show it to you. Do we show it all to you, including the wild goose chases we have been on? I am sort of in favor of showing you all since it does show you how we gather news…what we do ..the behind the scenes part of our business that I like to include you in.

….if all goes as planned, we will air this soon…so yes, we are working on it…and we have not dropped it.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Lazlo at RU said that Greta had an undercover sitting at the table with Joran
and Peter's men.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 09, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

I don't understand how Mos and Aruba can keep ignoring witnesses.
Tim Miller and CAPS have told of three just lately.
Then there is Peter's first show and Fabienne (Celest)
Are they like the evidence and they just pretend they do not exsist?

They got away with it three years ago and now there is an established pattern.  The Dutch government didn't care and the Arubans didn't care.  We have been the only ones who have tried to fight what was happening. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.