April 19, 2024, 08:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311082 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

"Cannot display this page"...well I can wait... ....thanks all...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »

peter with a travo 

Hey Johan, you are getting as good as Klaas on these pictures.  I love it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

peter with a travo 

Hey Johan, you are getting as good as Klaas on these pictures.  I love it.

Urine looks like he just saw a ghost...maybe he did.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2008, 11:24:24 PM »

Urine looks like he just saw a ghost...maybe he did.

I hope he sees a ghost everytime he lays down and closes his eyes to sleep.  And I hope he sees a ghost around every corner, in the closet and under the bed.  jmho, of course. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2008, 11:47:52 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE !

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #225 on: November 03, 2008, 04:46:22 AM »

Can someone put me in touch with Renee Gielen....I got something I want to say to her....AKA...Domafre...

she works as a Volunteer  here Lorain that's all i know ,she works there every day .

http://www.dierenbeschermingcuracao.com/

info-dbc@onenet.an

volunteer Renée Gielen

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2008, 04:59:14 AM »

Can someone put me in touch with Renee Gielen....I got something I want to say to her....AKA...Domafre...

she works as a Volunteer  here Lorain that's all i know ,she works there every day .

http://www.dierenbeschermingcuracao.com/

info-dbc@onenet.an

volunteer Renée Gielen

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2008, 05:51:44 AM »

on January 24 2008 a gielen troll says :

Posted by: tj |  January 24  2008 11:29

She is working on a documentary about this case and soon we can see it on  network tv or a one today tv.

Soon ???????

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Geplaatst door: tj | 24 januari 2008 om 11:29

Zij werkt aan een documentaire over deze zaak die binnenkort bij Netwerk of Een vandaag wordt uitgezonden.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2008, 06:12:39 AM »

Psychologist Bram Bakker Joran is a psychopath!

Translation: Dutch » English
A psychiatric report of Joran van der Sloot would psychiatrist Erik Gerretsen very interested. "I am sincerely interested to hear a report on the boy," says Gerretsen, who works at the Forensic Psychiatric Service of the Ministry of Justice. "Because everything is incomprehensible. That lie, for example, what is that? It suggests that the boy lives in different realities." Van der Sloot leads to an anti-social personality disorder, psychologist believes Bram Bakker.
Bakker: "I am not a diagnosis, but I say what strikes me at that boy. What else does not want to say that Joran is not responsible for his deeds. He just has no conscience and act only from self-interest. He wanted to actually earn more money to the affair. "
According Brambring Bakker act there is very little people like Joran. "You voost with a girl on the beach, which gets seizures and she seems to die, then you do not call the doctor but you dump it at sea. That is not typical. Fortunately, there are not many of those types." Psychiatric disorders are a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Bakker: "It is tempting to think that you'll see back issues Joran's father, who also wanted to save from the currency situation. From the conscience of man that I am not really impressed."

Gerretsen father also believes that Van der Sloot a "remarkable role 'plays. Which, as he did not want to speculate. "You would first have to go after what that family structure works."

Gelderlander

=======================================================

Psycholoog Bram Bakker Joran is een psychopaat!

Joran van der Sloot mist geweten'

Een psychiatrisch rapport van Joran van der Sloot zou psychiater Erik Gerretsen zeer interesseren. "Ik ben oprecht benieuwd naar een rapportage over die jongen", zegt Gerretsen, die werkt bij de Forensisch Psychiatrische Dienst van het ministerie van Justitie. "Omdat alles onbegrijpelijk is. Dat liegen, bijvoorbeeld, wat is dat? Het duidt erop dat die jongen in verschillende werkelijkheden leeft." Van der Sloot leidt aan een antisociale persoonlijkheidsstoornis, meent psycholoog Bram Bakker.
Bakker: "Ik stel geen diagnose, maar ik zeg wat mij opvalt aan die jongen. Wat nog niet wil zeggen dat Joran niet verantwoordelijk is voor zijn daden. Hij heeft gewoon geen geweten en handelt uitsluitend uit eigenbelang. Hij wilde nota bene nog geld verdienen aan de affaire."
Volgens Bram Bakker handelen er juist heel weinig mensen zoals Joran. "Je voost met een meisje op het strand, die krijgt stuipen en ze lijkt dood te gaan, en dan bel je niet de dokter maar je dumpt haar in zee. Dat is niet doorsnee. Gelukkig zijn er niet veel van die types." Psychiatrische stoornissen zijn een combinatie van erfelijke- en omgevingsfactoren. Bakker: "Het is verleidelijk te denken dat je Jorans problematiek terugziet bij de vader, die eveneens munt wilde slaan uit de situatie. Van het geweten van die man ben ik ook niet echt onder de indruk."

Ook Gerretsen vindt dat vader Van der Sloot een 'merkwaardige rol' speelt. Welke, daarover wil hij niet speculeren. "Je zou eerst na moeten gaan hoe die gezinsstructuur in elkaar steekt."

gelderlander

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #229 on: November 03, 2008, 06:16:28 AM »

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.

S: Yes.

D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.

S: What did he say?

D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2008, 06:44:36 AM »

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.

S: Yes.

D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.

S: What did he say?

D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.

Good Morning!...IIRC Paulus had warned them previously that their conversations could be monitored...But I do think that Freddy is key to all this mess!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2008, 07:50:04 AM »

Johan, you are cracking me up this morning, lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »

Thanks for the info Johan...

I swanee....this is the most secret publisized case I know of...secret recordings...secret video tapes...secret documents...secret letters...secret authors of documentaries posting under a fake screen name...it's a damn wonder we know anything...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2008, 08:16:12 AM »

Why don't you just go to BNH (Bring Natalee Home) and ask Glenda or Mark to help you.
 We all know you are friends with them.
 I'm sure she can hook you up.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »

Oh what little you know Ms. Blonde....what little you know...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »

I know this LoRain BNH
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 08:54:45 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2008, 09:18:59 AM »

I hope you didn't spend too much of your valuable time searching for that post....that's old news...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE !

I think we need to see this again.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

Why do you ask this here so cautious ?
Do you want to know who has Gielen's email ?
Because her website is down ?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Why don't you just go to BNH (Bring Natalee Home) and ask Glenda or Mark to help you.
 We all know you are friends with them.
 I'm sure she can hook you up.

My thoughts exactly, Blonde.
 I can smell Troll trying to hide in a monkey suit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.