March 28, 2024, 10:05:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 310239 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 05, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »

Thanks Johah!
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/crime_reporter_brings_new_holl.php

New tv show on Holloway disappearance
Wednesday 05 November 2008

TV crime reporter Peter R de Vries has made a new tv programme about the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba and the role of Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, reports the Telegraaf.

A previous show, in which Van der Sloot was secretly recorded talking about the girl's death, won De Vries an Emmy award.

The follow-up show will be broadcast on Sunday
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 05, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »

Thanks Johah!
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/crime_reporter_brings_new_holl.php

TV crime reporter Peter R de Vries has made a new tv programme about the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba and the role of Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, reports the Telegraaf.

A previous show, in which Van der Sloot was secretly recorded talking about the girl's death, won De Vries an Emmy award.

Jug is hinting this will be big!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: November 05, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »

Thanks Johah!

Very cool!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: November 05, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »

Thanks Johah!

Very cool!

How in the heck are we going to be able to watch it? lol Will it have english subtitles?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 05, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »

Some new documents in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 05, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »

Thanks Johah!

Very cool!

How in the heck are we going to be able to watch it? lol Will it have english subtitles?

It might, I hope it does!  I imagine Jug and Beth can find out don't you think? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: November 05, 2008, 10:46:54 AM »

Thanks Johah!

Very cool!

It might, I hope it does!  I imagine Jug and Beth can find out don't you think? 

sent an e-mail...waiting for a response. I'll let you know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 05, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »

LDSTLOU - thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 05, 2008, 10:51:24 AM »

More docs in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Looks like they want to put John Charles Croes on the stand 

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 11:02:24 AM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 05, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

LDSTLOU - thanks!

my pleasure!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: November 05, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »

More docs in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Looks like they want to put John Charles Croes on the stand 

Thanks back atcha!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 11:02:41 AM by klaasend » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: November 05, 2008, 11:03:09 AM »

Just starting to read these and it struck me right away that it is saying Croes talked to defendants both BEFORE AND AFTER NATALEE'S Dissappearance.
Anyone else wondering about that?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 05, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »

Just starting to read these and it struck me right away that it is saying Croes talked to defendants both BEFORE AND AFTER NATALEE'S Dissappearance.

oops...PLAINTIFS!! lol freudian slip! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 05, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

No, I believe we already knew that.  Remember Deepak in as much told John Charles Croes he got sexual with Natalee.  Deepak chatted with John alot.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: November 05, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »

No, I believe we already knew that.  Remember Deepak in as much told John Charles Croes he got sexual with Natalee.  Deepak chatted with John alot.

is that what they are talking about though? I would consider that night they spoke after her dissappearance, sounds like they are saying he knew them before Natalee dissappeared and knew their rep?

ok wait...am I getting confused? I thought this was Charles Croes...is this the e-mail guy?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 05, 2008, 11:29:49 AM »

is that what they are talking about though? I would consider that night they spoke after her dissappearance, sounds like they are saying he knew them before Natalee dissappeared and knew their rep?

ok wait...am I getting confused? I thought this was Charles Croes...is this the e-mail guy?

You are confused.

There is:

1.  JOHN Charles CROES, friend of Deepak living in Florida at the time (this is the one we are talking about)

2.  And CHARLES CROES owner of the ArubaFastPhones that met with Beth and Jug to find Joran.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: November 05, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

John Charles Croes is the guy Deepak emailed/chatted with.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 05, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

John Charles Croes is the guy Deepak emailed/chatted with.

Yep..Deepak was asked about John Charles Croes extensively in a couple of his PV's.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 05, 2008, 11:43:51 AM »

I think that Deepak told John Charles Croes that Natalee put her hand down his pants.
(I don't believe for one minute that she did)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 05, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »

Thanks Johah!

De Vries says to disclose more about the content of Sunday show at the end of this week .

He stated that the first episode of the new season will be 'very spectacular'.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.