April 30, 2024, 05:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311918 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 06, 2008, 08:26:49 PM »

This weekend Aruba gets the premiere of "Natalee. The Unrevealed Time Lines

Broadcast: Saturday, November 8 19.30 Tele Aruba.

but it is not on the program list 

i think they (vd Sloot & Gielen )must pay first 

LOL Johan! She has redefined the meaning of pay TV. She's paying to have others watch her crockumentary.

All that work, three years of it, and all Gielen has to show for it is an airing on two pipsqueak TV stations on Aruba and Curacao? We have suburbs bigger than both those islands combined. What a worthless waste of time by a worthless sack of shit.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: November 06, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »

Johan...I forget what is DEN DOLDER?...TIA...

Nutfarm in Holland.

LOL....OK thanks Dayhiker...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: November 06, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »

It's a wonder we aren't all Den Dolder after following this case so long... 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 06, 2008, 10:04:30 PM »

Charles Croes...Back on October 8th, we discussed CC...and what Johan posted about Ruffner Page being his major friend appears to be incorrect. He was also discussed in Shango prior to this.

Charles' major friend appears to be Eric Williams who is a good friend of Julia Renfro's.All this was posted in the Charles Croes thread.

Post 2...it is long and I won't repost, but from all I found on this I believe this is how CC became involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1869.0

I also believe it was posted that Joran was picked up near the drive-in...CC's good friend Dr. Carlos Viana lives right there...his son Fernando Viana's name only popped up in the middle of Joran's 6/24 second PV, the one concerning Karen...

I believe that Fernando is the ISA student that left town before graduation...no proof, just where CC and Dr. Viana have led me!

I also believe there was a phone call to this area early on the morning of 5/30. It was posted in Shango that the Viana's live next door to the miniature village which has exotic animals...still looking for a Monkey!

Dr. Viana's business was registered on 5/30/2005...coincidence!

I have been following our friend Charles and have a lot of notes, but don't have time this week to post any of it.Sorry!...

Charles Croes is a major player in Natalee's case...JMO...John Charles Croes...Still looking for the connection...If he lived in Miami with his family, he was staying with some-one in Aruba!

Magnolia...This is Charles' third marriage from what we have found...Also he is heavily tied to the Hospitality/timeshare industry in Aruba...

Nice work, Mum.  And there is Eric Williams in the thick of things, again.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »

On radio 3 here  :

The show will be devastating for both Joran and Paul.
The show will be devastating for both Joran and Paul.

I am hoping that someone will take some action once this show airs.  It will be up to the Dutch to make that move...what do you think? 

Let's hope that one of the American networks purchases the rights again.  The odds are probably pretty good since Peter won the Emmy for the last documentary.  Keep your fingers crossed because it did revive Natalee's case at least for a period of time.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 06, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »

Girdle's fun and sun with the election is over, and btw - she did a horrible job, I couldn't even watch it... and now it's time to run back to Natalee for more ratings.

gawd I can't stand that young man woman!!!

Gertie's final chapter of the investigation bettah not include an exoneration of those four murdering and raping criminals. You just never know with her.

So has she visited Joran in exile? Ready to jump back on his bandwagon? Inquiring minds want to know. Hey Bro!

It sounds like she may have had a cup of coffee at Urine's new place of business.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 06, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »

Klaas,TM or Pita...I think there is a site of Fernando's at the link above with his pic from back in October...If anyone has the Haunting Evidence sketch I would love to see a side by side

I don't access to my notes right now, but Fernando's parents' have an interesting New York history...Dr Viana is/was an important man...Still sifting through the chaff to see how far he and Charles go back...NY?

Charlierat claims to have lived near Dr Viana...this I believe was after Natalee disappeared, Charlie's posts...as I said sifting through the chaff...

If anyone has time, please have a look at the second 6/24 PV of Joran's and any explanation of Fernando's inclusion in that statement would be appreciated. This is the only mention of Fernando I can find other than the pic with Jillian from 9th. grade. We have Freddy, Freddy, Oops, maybe Fernando or Freddy, and back to Freddy, Freddy...

Mum, I think this is what you were looking for.....

WOW
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 06, 2008, 10:32:51 PM »

let me ask you - do you trust her or value her opinion? for me it's way past that point.

if she can shed some light on some new facts that WE have not seen, well, it will be worth, but if she is just going to interject more of her personal opinion - I can do wiffout those.

Let's all start here - WHAT THE HECK WAS IN THAT FISH TRAP?
WHO DENIM FABRIC WAS IT? WAS THAT A SKULL? WAS THAT A SHOE? WHERE IS THAT EVIDENCE? IF THAT WAS A SKULL - WHO'S WAS IT? WHY WAS TIM 99.9 PERCENT SURE THE FOUND NATALEE?

let's answer some questions still on the list and let's not get too ahead of ourselves Girdle.

I think that just declaring that Paulus and Joran are scumbags and Paulus picked Joran up at 4 am is not going to do anything. We all know that and the Supreme Court denied Paulus his compensation for TWO CONTACTS WITH NATALEE. Rehashing what has been out there is not doing Natalee justice and not moving this case to a final conclusion. WE ALL KNOW WHO DID WHAT AND WHO IS INVOLVED.

Whatever Godfather Peter R has in mind, it better be earth shattering - you know SHOCK THE WORLD kind of stuff or it's not gonna matter. Paulus is a criminal and content with everyone knowing that. His criminal wife could care less, his kids could care less, his employer could care less, the people of Aruba could care less.... so unless there is something that yanks him completely outta his skin, I'll reserve my right to be patient and not assume that anything new is GOING flip this house of cards.\

Yep, all of this isn't going to amount to a hill of beans if all we get is another obvious reason the Sloots are guilty. Sure, I want all the info we can get, but they have a confession from the bastard and haven't advanced the case one single nano-inch.

Rob, we already know the answers to these questions and this is the source of our frustration.  It's a matter of convincing the rest of the world.  Let's hope that Peter de Vries will make some big strides in this direction.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 06, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

SS where does that guy fit in???  Ive heard of Freddy of course, but who is this??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 06, 2008, 10:39:12 PM »

According to billybob/medleyrelay at RU, Greta flew to Thailand
in March and paid Joran $10,000 for an interview.
That is probably part of Greta's big story.

They are saying that Joran told Greta that Natalee was sold
into the sex trade in South America.  Surely Greta didn't believe him!

billybob/medley seems upset about Peter's show.
So it probably does have some news about Paulus.

And Urine continues to make money off of Natalee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:07 PM »

How does he benefit if he incarsenated???

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:10 PM »

paid Joran $10,000 for an interview  ha ha do you think so ?
Joran is in DEN DOLDER

Johan - do we know for certain that Urine is in Den Dolder?  Has he been back and forth between the Netherlands and Thailand? 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

Disgusting......
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 06, 2008, 10:50:30 PM »

SS where does that guy fit in???  Ive heard of Freddy of course, but who is this??

Another possible perp.  Mum's been on his a$$.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 06, 2008, 10:53:57 PM »

Another possible perp.  Mum's been on his a$$.
Ok, thanks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 06, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »

BUT - Medley is saying that Greta went to interview Joran in March.  Greta is acting as if she just recently went to Asia to interview "someone".

Me thinks that Medley is FOS yet again 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #476 on: November 06, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

Found this in tomorrow's Awe Mainta.  Uitspraak?  Anyone know if that means "sentencing", that's what should be happening per the prior article.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 06, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »

She is pathetic:   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 06, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »

Didn't Deepak tell Skeeters that he wanted Fox to pay him
for an interview and Greta said that Fox did not pay for interviews?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #479 on: November 06, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

She is pathetic:   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.