April 27, 2024, 04:21:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 311429 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 09, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »

Celeste is a fake name, Celeste Prince is the girl who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne in Aruba:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/10/joran-van-der-sloot-you-are-still-a-suspect-whats-good-for-jvds-is-bad-for-aruba/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 09, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 pm         

Introduction of arjan Wezel. Came in contact with Joran a few months before the last PRDV-show. Didnt believe at first he was dealing with Joran.

Arjan is in his twenties. Works in security, in amsterdam. Joran was impressed that Arjan pretended to have a big social network. Joran offered him to start up a "company" that would bring Thai woman to Holland so they could work in the sexindustrie. Arjan thought Joran was crazy. A week later Joran began talking about it again. Arjan said that he talked to his "contacts" . Arjan decided to contact his dad (with contacts with police) who said that police couldnt do anything since there wasnt a criminal act already. He then decides to contact PRDV.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 09, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »

Johan,

enfant terrible drives me nuts!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #803 on: November 09, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »

Celeste Prince  is not 30 or 32 yo

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: November 09, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm         

Joran already talked about woman trafficking while in the car with Patrick. He knew someone (a woman) in Aruba who would be great for that.....

...???? wonder who that might be????  (my comment)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 09, 2008, 04:24:29 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:22 pm         

PRDV sits in with Arjans chatsessions with Joran. He pretends to be someone who is a "sexboss"" So pretending to be in the sexindustry.

Joran said to Arjan that he would tell the women that they would become models. Joran said that he thought they would only get a visa for 3 months, so they would probablu leave after that.

Joran says he already was working on the paperwork.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #806 on: November 09, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »

peter chat together with arjan to  joran as a sex Boss 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 09, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »

Celeste is a fake name, Celeste Prince is the girl who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne in Aruba:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/10/joran-van-der-sloot-you-are-still-a-suspect-whats-good-for-jvds-is-bad-for-aruba/

Johan - look at this front page post.  Celeste was the touriist  who got the photos of Joran and Fabienne.  I think the secret girlfriend on the show is Fabienne.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 09, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:25 pm         

Joran on msn talking about the women and how he only wants to get nice women...

Arjan offeres 2500 euros for the women, if Joran can promise theyll stay for atleast 3 months. Arjan offers to pay for the flight for the woman. Joran will get pictures of the women he wants to send. Joran made fake businesscards to give to the women.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 09, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »

Joran already talked about woman trafficking while in the car with Patrick. He knew someone (a woman) in Aruba who would be great for that.....

Aline Hibbert - the one who's father allegidly owns a brothel in Aruba
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:29:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #810 on: November 09, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »

Joran give the women  fake businesscards !!!!!!!!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 09, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

Credit: GBMW

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 09, 2008, 04:29:14 PM »

Aline 

I was thinking of an older "madame"/hoe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: November 09, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm         

Joran says that he could give fake letters to the embassy which says that the women are accepted into a school in Holland.

Businesscards have 3 fake names on it. The company is named DD-company (I think?). His fake name is Murphy Jenkins. DD stands for Dirty Dozen.

Joran sends pictures of the women he wants to send to Holland.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 09, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »

Witness Celes made an extensive statement at the police last week.

She played a small part in the program "Wanted" (Opsporing Verzocht) about the dissapearence of Natalee.

When she danced at a foam party then she coincedently stumbled on Joran. She was adviced not to mingle with Joran.
He brought her home, they exchanged telephonenumbers and did things together, was at his parents.

He told her serious stuff. (She was not in Holland when the Patrick show aired).

Once after they went out they went to the beach (fischermens huts Arasi) lied on the beach and he asked if she thought it was not strange to be on the beach with him because  was very nonchalant about it

Other evening at Joran's home, he told that a police experimet with dolls that all floated back to the beach "the theory doesn't match here because she's somewhere else"; HIS FATHER KNOWS ABOUT IT and coached him.

She says Daury is his father (she knew that for sure when she saw the patrick tapes).

Celes untill today has sms-contact with Joran.

PRdV got important tips on who helped Joran but played these to the Aruban police and they keep silent untill now. The're slow. Some tipgevers were only heard after three months. Aruban justice: we can't do much. (why is not clear.)

Beth wonders if there is an investigation going on. She didn't get any updates. She thinks that's strange. Her family and friends don't understand that and why Joran is still not arrested. Dutch arent' crazy but Aruban justice is. Beth has given up hope that Joran is going to get trialed.

Mos says he's got no news; only few leads are under investigation. 31 december is the end date.

Next the undercover-action starts.

It starts of with a email of a poker player who met JvdS at a poker site; msn messages followed. Joran got friendly and told about how he made his living. The guy triggered Joran by telling him he had many many contacts. At a certain point Joran came with the proposition to ship girls over to Holland. The guy thought Joran was crazy and kept it off a little. But a week later Joran again tried and the guy then went to his father who knows many policemen; they were afraid they could do nothing with those new things. later he got the advise to go to a journalist.

Peter remembered Joran already mentioned this womentrafficking idea in Patricks car.

Chatsessions were the guy (arjan) presents himself as a nightclubowner. Do the girls know what they are going to do; I tell them they are going to be models/dancers; they make al lot of money more over there. Joran says he's bussy with the paperwork. Problem is visum for three months only. They trie to find answers to different problems. They talk about young women. ARjan says: 2500 per girl only if they stay foor three months. You Arjan must pay for the flight. Joran says he will make pictures of the girls. Has bussinesscards pressed.

Joran will trie to tell the embassy that the girsl are accepted at schools in Holland. Joran that day shows different pictures of girls that are told to be doing modelling work. Talk about 'package deal' because some girls are girlfriends.

Joran ask how he can know Arjan doesn't work for Peter...

Next Joran tightens his demands "the risks are high" so he suggests he wants more money.

Arjan: shall I go to thailand to see the merchendise. Make deal about that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 09, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm         

Joran knows that he is doing something illegal... And he is aware that he could be set up.

He asks Arjan how he is supposed to know that Arjan does NOT work for PRDV??
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #816 on: November 09, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »

J says  i am almost A  millionaire   

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 09, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »

"Once after they went out they went to the beach (fischermens huts Arasi) lied on the beach and he asked if she thought it was not strange to be on the beach with him because  was very nonchalant about it"

I missed a part there:

Once after they went out they went to the beach (fischermens huts Arasi) lay on the beach and he asked if she thought it was not strange to be on the beach with him because he might be someone who could make a body dissappear;  was very nonchalant about it

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 09, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »

Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm         

Joran says he doesnt need the money and has doubts about it. He says he is almost a millionaire and doesnt want to run the risks...

Arjan says he wants to come to Thailand to look at the women and pay in cash.

Joran says they have a deal and Arjan should come to Thailand.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #819 on: November 09, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »

I wonder what will happen if and when Joran decides to settle down and start a family?

Hopefully his penis will rot off from some skanky, puss filled, blistering disease before he impregnates anyone.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.