April 26, 2024, 10:57:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394305 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2008, 10:59:34 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

Yes, Janet totaly...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

To be honest Janet, Im agnostic and I hope everyone is open minded enough to accept that.

katntx ... I can accept you position ... maybe not agree ... but accept.  However ... as a Christian ... I expect the same respect.

The intention of my post was to share my perspective what may be a catalyst to bring about justice for Caylee Mariee.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2008, 11:02:38 PM »

Not supposed to have religion and politics on missing persons threads.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2008, 11:02:57 PM »

Hubby's ready to hit the hay & the computer keeps him awake so Ill BB in the morn.

Nite All & Thanks for the Happy Bday's 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »

Could a kind Monkey give me an update from this weekend? I had many activites with my HS reunion and then went to my granddaughter's homecoming where she was crowned queen. What an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you.

Cajun Miracle

OMG !!! How exciting, Congrats to you & your Grdaughter!! 

Thanks Monken. It was so exciting and she really deserved the honor. This was a very long weekend, starting on Thursday. Just glad to relax and read all of the posts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:36 PM »

Could a kind Monkey give me an update from this weekend? I had many activites with my HS reunion and then went to my granddaughter's homecoming where she was crowned queen. What an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you.

Cajun Miracle

#1  Leonard Padilla and other bounty hunters are going to help search for Caylee November 8th when TES returns.

#2  Cindy Anthony has filed for a fictitious business name:

That's about it  
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

Goodnight Monken 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

To be honest Janet, Im agnostic and I hope everyone is open minded enough to accept that.

katntx ... I can accept you position ... maybe not agree ... but accept.  However ... as a Christian ... I expect the same respect.

The intention of my post was to share my perspective what may be a catalyst to bring about justice for Caylee Mariee.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Janet I thought to include I respect your believes right when I hit the post button and I apologize.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »

Dont know if this is the same Patrick or not.
http://www.lsp.org/lspnewsr.nsf/3b262a4d369b006a86256c7600520240/45f6bed0d57f168186257314007b4b8f?OpenDocument
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »

We are not to have discussions on religion and politics in this thread. 

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »

Cajun Miracle

#1  Leonard Padilla and other bounty hunters are going to help search for Caylee November 8th when TES returns.

#2  Cindy Anthony has filed for a fictitious business name:

That's about it  

Thanks for the update Klaas. Hope that you had a nice weekend. I'll take a break and catch up tomorrow.
Cajun Miracle
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

Baez and Geraldo both are jokes.  I'm really sorry that Kimberly is even associated with Geraldo's show, it ruins any credibility she had.

Hi Klaas you sure have that right... I'm still waiting for the Joran van der Sloot gang bang Video....and after three years you would think Whoreldo could have found it somewhere.

K. Guilfoyle is still top notch and can't dictate where she fits on the network unfortunately. She almost single handily brought down the whole entire van Cromvoirt family.. and we all know they are involved.

Good Job Kim... keep kickin' ass!!

I like her a lot!  I felt bad for her that she was married to Gavin Newsome, yuck!  They really should get rid of Geraldo and turn the show over to her, IMO.

Lisa

heard that - !!!

Newson - yick..

Lisa I could sense Asexual coming my way if that was the choice.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Janet,

I understand what you are saying, but I am a jaded individual.  It is a fault of mine.  I really wish that Casey was having a "coming to God" moment so she could finally see the light and do the right thing.  I just don't think it is gonna happen.   

Lisa
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:54 PM »

That Patrick B was 19 at the time the other Patrick B is 22 here is the link to his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2008, 11:08:48 PM »

Ooops sorry wont happen again.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

I understand what you are saying, but I am a jaded individual.  It is a fault of mine.  I really wish that Casey was having a "coming to God" moment so she could finally see the light and do the right thing.  I just don't think it is gonna happen.

I have posted twice now that there isn't supposed to be discussion of religion in this thread.
Edited to add "isn't supposed to be"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:12:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:16 PM »

Ooops sorry wont happen again.

Thank you katntx.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »

I have posted twice now that there isn't discussion of religion on this thread.

AMEN

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »

Seems like two completely different people!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.