April 19, 2024, 02:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393757 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2008, 11:13:37 PM »

Yeah, makes you wonder why that other site is so sure it's the same person. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

Casey had some strange friends, but I guess one of the same flock together.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2008, 11:14:07 PM »

I understand what you are saying, but I am a jaded individual.  It is a fault of mine.  I really wish that Casey was having a "coming to God" moment so she could finally see the light and do the right thing.  I just don't think it is gonna happen.

I have posted twice now that there isn't supposed to be discussion of religion in this thread.
Edited to add "isn't supposed to be"

I'm sorry.Embarassed

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2008, 11:14:10 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

To be honest Janet, Im agnostic and I hope everyone is open minded enough to accept that.

katntx ... I can accept you position ... maybe not agree ... but accept.  However ... as a Christian ... I expect the same respect.

The intention of my post was to share my perspective what may be a catalyst to bring about justice for Caylee Mariee.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Janet I thought to include I respect your believes right when I hit the post button and I apologize.

katntx ... I felt that you and txlisa words were not respectful of Christian beliefs.  The comments were mocking and undermining the redemptive powers of my God.  IMO.

Anyways ... it is getting late and ... regretful words are said that cannot be taken back when one is tired so ... I sign off now and ... wake up my hubby who is sleep on the couch and ... try to talk him into a game of Scrabble.

Good Nigh5 katntx.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Justice for Caylee Marie!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2008, 11:14:52 PM »

I have a new theory - > is anyone interested?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2008, 11:15:30 PM »

We are not to have discussions on religion and politics in this thread. 

Ooops sorry wont happen again.

Thank you katntx.

Is Sock Monkey worship okay?   

(Sorry, just kidding.)

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2008, 11:15:45 PM »

Yes 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEN AND ALWAYS 1!!!!!!!!!   

ENJOY

Just got back, Thank you!!! 
Well, Happy Birthday Monken. And many more ! ! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:16 PM »

Yep!  Whatcha got?

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

Always!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2008, 11:18:00 PM »

Yes 

Klaas and TxLisa thanks ... give me a few minutes to type it up...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2008, 11:18:28 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

Baez and Geraldo both are jokes.  I'm really sorry that Kimberly is even associated with Geraldo's show, it ruins any credibility she had.

Hi Klaas you sure have that right... I'm still waiting for the Joran van der Sloot gang bang Video....and after three years you would think Whoreldo could have found it somewhere.

K. Guilfoyle is still top notch and can't dictate where she fits on the network unfortunately. She almost single handily brought down the whole entire van Cromvoirt family.. and we all know they are involved.

Good Job Kim... keep kickin' ass!!

I like her a lot!  I felt bad for her that she was married to Gavin Newsome, yuck!  They really should get rid of Geraldo and turn the show over to her, IMO.

Lisa

She had her own show...what happened? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2008, 11:20:24 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

I live 20 minutes from DS...

Cubbee, where in Louisiana are you?  I was just curious because I'm from the Monroe area.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »

katntx ... I felt that you and txlisa words were not respectful of Christian beliefs.  The comments were mocking and undermining the redemptive powers of my God.  IMO.

And you know religion and politics don't belong on this thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »

Monkeys
The station I pointed you to tonight for my appearence on Crime and Punishment is my local talk station
News Talk 980

If you enjoyed Mikes show and me on it and want to make a program suggestion to the program director, say 980 carrying the Dana Pretzer Show?
Feel free to drop a e mail comment to
jhimpe@rawlco.com
He is the program director at that station, it would be a good way to plug our show here at scared monkeys, and to put a plug in for Mikes show Crime and Punishment.
Only if you want to of course.

Will do !!!!!!!!!!!  As long as you won't forget us and where your roots are when you get really, really, really famous!

when and if i ever went anywhere the monkeys are coming with me , its a package deal 

Well Dang it Dana...make room on the Monkey Bus for me and my switchboard......Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:50 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

To be honest Janet, Im agnostic and I hope everyone is open minded enough to accept that.

katntx ... I can accept you position ... maybe not agree ... but accept.  However ... as a Christian ... I expect the same respect.

The intention of my post was to share my perspective what may be a catalyst to bring about justice for Caylee Mariee.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

But is this post in the right thread?  Do we have a religious thread?  Janet, I accept what you are saying, and as a Christian I do understand, but this just seems that we are imposing on others, I agree----but don't accept the posting in this forum. 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:13 PM »

SO mods where is Janets warning after you said how many times to not discuss religion?  And the reason I told her I was agnostic was so the subject of religion would not discussed and yet she is allowed to rant on.  I guess I havent been here long enough.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »

Not supposed to have religion and politics on missing persons threads.   

Thank you, agree!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »

SO mods where is Janets warning after you said how many times to not discuss religion?  And the reason I told her I was agnostic was so the subject of religion would not discussed and yet she is allowed to rant on.  I guess I havent been here long enough.

kat~  I have warned her and I have sent Klaas a PM concerning this issue.  It has nothing to do with length of time at Scared Monkeys.  I am working to resolve the issue.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

Want to hear new theory.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.