April 16, 2024, 01:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393343 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »

Wonder where they got info on the JC Penney's receipts? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.
Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...

Wait....dont just be a lurker!  I feel unwelcome here by several people, dont let it bother you.  Everyone has something to add to the mix. 

How could anyone not welcome MORE cowbell? lol 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »

I hope LP new forum donates to TES!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1203 on: October 21, 2008, 12:02:39 AM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.
Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...

Wait....dont just be a lurker!  I feel unwelcome here by several people, dont let it bother you.  Everyone has something to add to the mix. 

How could anyone not welcome MORE cowbell? lol 

One of my fave SNL skits..

I'm not sure how good ol' Leonard got the info about the receipts, but he seems to be pretty accurate with the things he says. Guess we'l see...

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: October 21, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »

Thanks Monkey's for a fun First Day!

Nitie Nite!

G'nite awakening- I'm off to bed too- my 3 year old will be running into my room saying "good morning sunshine!" before I know it.
GOOD NITE ALL- see you tom
Smile Kerry

Goodnite KerryJean1
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: October 21, 2008, 12:03:51 AM »

I'm not sure if the proceeds from the forum are going to TES, but I've heard that he is helping them financially.. haven't heard how much but they made it sound like it was a substantial amount.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: October 21, 2008, 12:04:32 AM »

Monkeymike - I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable at all.  We have had other WS members say it's frowned upon for information to be taken from there and posted on other sites.  That's what I was referring to, that I could usually tell when people didn't post links that it's most likely WS.  Was not meant to be a "jab" at you at all.  I appreciate that you brought the info here.

So please accept my apology and please do post.

Okay, Now I am understanding. I was riding around Fl yesterday with Murt, and said that I saw him on here lately and wonder why he wasn't on the other site, and boy was there talk of the owner should know about what I said. Like turn me in? Just wish we all could get along as each site has such valuable information. Might just find this little girl if put their info together. Thanks for your reply. Night everyone and thanks for your replies.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: October 21, 2008, 12:05:58 AM »

Time for me to go to sleep too - nite everyone - thank you for all the Birthday Wishes -------- 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: October 21, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »

I'm not sure if the proceeds from the forum are going to TES, but I've heard that he is helping them financially.. haven't heard how much but they made it sound like it was a substantial amount.

Unfortunately TES is something that needed indefinately.  Everyone needs to give in any way they can.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: October 21, 2008, 12:08:31 AM »

Monkeymike - I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable at all.  We have had other WS members say it's frowned upon for information to be taken from there and posted on other sites.  That's what I was referring to, that I could usually tell when people didn't post links that it's most likely WS.  Was not meant to be a "jab" at you at all.  I appreciate that you brought the info here.

Okay, Now I am understanding. I was riding around Fl yesterday with Murt, and said that I saw him on here lately and wonder why he wasn't on the other site, and boy was there talk of the owner should know about what I said. Like turn me in? Just wish we all could get along as each site has such valuable information. Might just find this little girl if put their info together. Thanks for your reply. Night everyone and thanks for your replies.

I like Murt!  Murt doesnt get along with the owner of WS.  Doesnt mean we wont like you.  I hope everyone in Florida from all the sites show up to search for Caylee with TES.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: October 21, 2008, 12:10:50 AM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys
I agree Sunny
Something about Richard and Jesse doesn't sit right with me.

Remember at the beginning when Richard explained the reason Jesse quit his LE job was because Jesse "sees everything in black and white"?  That still bugs me.  What could that mean?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: October 21, 2008, 12:13:04 AM »

Nite Monkeymike - I agree, it would be alot better if everyone worked together 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: October 21, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »

Not being in Florida, wondering if there are people out searching daily and if it's a normal occurence to see those out searching?  Anyone know?  Also, did the guy who just came forward seeing a car like Caseys and woman with hat and sunglasses just find out about this case?
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: October 21, 2008, 12:15:41 AM »

Not being in Florida, wondering if there are people out searching daily and if it's a normal occurence to see those out searching?  Anyone know?  Also, did the guy who just came forward seeing a car like Caseys and woman with hat and sunglasses just find out about this case?

From what I understand, he turned it in close to the time it happened a couple of times and no one from LE called him back to follow up.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: October 21, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »

Good Night Dolce.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1215 on: October 21, 2008, 12:25:25 AM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys
I agree Sunny
Something about Richard and Jesse doesn't sit right with me.

Remember at the beginning when Richard explained the reason Jesse quit his LE job was because Jesse "sees everything in black and white"?  That still bugs me.  What could that mean?

I totally agree! I love the pastor from my church and can not imagine him even speculating on anything.  He would offer his love, help and prayers and that is all!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1216 on: October 21, 2008, 12:26:21 AM »

NIGHTY NIGHT MONKEY BUNCH!

cajun miracle, KarenNFlorida, Bongosmom, dottie, klaasend, carpaltee, Tamikosmom, katntx, EverySunsetOnEveryPlane, Hiding Monkey, Wyks, West Coast Monkey, Justice0, kerryjean1, flossy, ILoveTeaching85, KCJackie, eMBee, San, sweetgypsy, KYcat, Rob, nell, AZSunny, codemonkey, georgia peach, Rooscrew, Ono, Anna, wreck, seemeatthebeach, Mags, Blessed Mother, Steel Monkey, LandonMae, PJ, joliette, Praying4Angels, mytime, Monken, CuriousCat, Karmalady, luckycharmsprincess, BudsGirl, Colt45cal, Shell, Kat_Gram and the 47 guests!

...alright I'm out...laterz!! 

i didnt see me on the list.. but NITE DOLCE!

Heykim - I think she simply copied the list of people above, maybe you weren't signed in yet when she copied the names?

HEH... maybe.. but i STAY signed in...for what i BELIEVE it said.."for LIFE"  *LOL*... SO  if i saw the posts.. i was signed in..
musta had my CLOAKING device on...Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: October 21, 2008, 12:27:29 AM »

From what I understand, he turned it in close to the time it happened a couple of times and no one from LE called him back to follow up.
  Wonder why?  I do remember he's recruiting those to search.  I'd like to re-read Annie's interview, any one have a link?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: October 21, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

Wonder why?  I do remember he's recruiting those to search.  I'd like to re-read Annie's interview, any one have a link?

Was Annie's interview released yet?
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1219 on: October 21, 2008, 12:30:30 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.