March 28, 2024, 09:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391149 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: October 21, 2008, 12:31:12 AM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys
I agree Sunny
Something about Richard and Jesse doesn't sit right with me.

Remember at the beginning when Richard explained the reason Jesse quit his LE job was because Jesse "sees everything in black and white"?  That still bugs me.  What could that mean?
  Think it means that he couldn't see "outside the box" in cases where he needed to?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 21, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »

Well Goodnite Everyone!!  See you tomorrow!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1222 on: October 21, 2008, 12:32:05 AM »

Not being in Florida, wondering if there are people out searching daily and if it's a normal occurence to see those out searching?  Anyone know?  Also, did the guy who just came forward seeing a car like Caseys and woman with hat and sunglasses just find out about this case?

From what I understand, he turned it in close to the time it happened a couple of times and no one from LE called him back to follow up.
  Wonder why?  I do remember he's recruiting those to search.  I'd like to re-read Annie's interview, any one have a link?

Was Annie's interview released yet?

wow... I sure havent seen it..
if annies interview HAS been released.. somebody PUHLEEEEEEEEEEZE give me a LINK! Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: October 21, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: October 21, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: October 21, 2008, 12:36:39 AM »

I hope LP new forum donates to TES!

I'm not sure if the proceeds from the forum are going to TES, but I've heard that he is helping them financially.. haven't heard how much but they made it sound like it was a substantial amount.

Didn't mean to offend about u paying to join that forum...just being my normal nosy self...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: October 21, 2008, 12:36:41 AM »

Nite!  Sleep well!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: October 21, 2008, 12:37:09 AM »

Hey Monks-

It's been awhile....I have been sporadically lurking...hope all of you are well...

So I've been doing alot of re-reading and re-thinking since Casey's indictment (amen!) and I have to say that of all of the statements given by friends, I find Amy's to be the most straightforward and clear...in her interview, I think she comes across as well spoken, fairly mature and she seems to have her ish together for the most part.  She talks about how she found it strange that she had never met George and Cindy....overall, I think she is a reliable witness. I am struck that a person who seems so direct and bright was completely snowed by Casey. Amy claims to have believed the story about sleepwalking and giving Casey money, the story about George having a "mini-stroke", the story about George and Cindy signing the house over to Casey....those are some far-fetched stories in my opinion and I am a pretty sharp cookie so I think unless somebody was a fantastic liar, I would probably second guess those tales.  It would take a world-class con artist to sell me the one about the sleepwalking...and Amy seems like she is a pretty sharp one herself. She seems still genuinely shocked and upset in the interview. Casey must be damn good at what she does.

World class liars ALWAYS believe their own lies in my experience. I am willing to put money on the fact that Casey BELIEVES that her baby is still alive.  That is what the prosecution is up against.  No matter how much circumstantial evidence there is, this woman simply does not believe her daughter is dead. She has told the lie to truth, as my grandma would say.

Nothing new or earth shattering in this post, just an observation that struck me while re-reading.....

Love you guys....

sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: October 21, 2008, 12:37:39 AM »

Nite Mytime...typing sucks so really going to bed too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 21, 2008, 12:38:36 AM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Sunny ... Richard Grund does not set well with me as well.  Unlike you ... I appreciated his words on Geraldo.  He related what he knew and ... suspected from his association with Casey when she was in his home.  However ... other that that he has nothing to offer except opinions and speculations that do not differ from many Monkey on this forum yet ... he is regarded as a voice of authority by so many ... even Nancy Grace.  I just do not get it.

I sense that Richard Grund is basking in the limelight of his new found notariety that he has received as being the father of one of Casey's many boyfriends.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Richard Grund, the father of Jesse Grund, As you will recall, he was engaged to tot mom Casey Anthony and was actually told that Caylee was his biological child. That it turned out to be false, that he had fallen in love with the little girl.

Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. What are your feelings now that formal charges have come down?

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: October 21, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »

Hey Monks-

It's been awhile....I have been sporadically lurking...hope all of you are well...

So I've been doing alot of re-reading and re-thinking since Casey's indictment (amen!) and I have to say that of all of the statements given by friends, I find Amy's to be the most straightforward and clear...in her interview, I think she comes across as well spoken, fairly mature and she seems to have her ish together for the most part.  She talks about how she found it strange that she had never met George and Cindy....overall, I think she is a reliable witness. I am struck that a person who seems so direct and bright was completely snowed by Casey. Amy claims to have believed the story about sleepwalking and giving Casey money, the story about George having a "mini-stroke", the story about George and Cindy signing the house over to Casey....those are some far-fetched stories in my opinion and I am a pretty sharp cookie so I think unless somebody was a fantastic liar, I would probably second guess those tales.  It would take a world-class con artist to sell me the one about the sleepwalking...and Amy seems like she is a pretty sharp one herself. She seems still genuinely shocked and upset in the interview. Casey must be damn good at what she does.

World class liars ALWAYS believe their own lies in my experience. I am willing to put money on the fact that Casey BELIEVES that her baby is still alive.  That is what the prosecution is up against.  No matter how much circumstantial evidence there is, this woman simply does not believe her daughter is dead. She has told the lie to truth, as my grandma would say.

Nothing new or earth shattering in this post, just an observation that struck me while re-reading.....

Love you guys....

sweetgypsy

Hey gypsy.... I use to be married to someone who told so many lies that the lies became his truth....so I agree with your observation...
Nice to see you!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1231 on: October 21, 2008, 12:42:08 AM »

I hope LP new forum donates to TES!

I'm not sure if the proceeds from the forum are going to TES, but I've heard that he is helping them financially.. haven't heard how much but they made it sound like it was a substantial amount.

Didn't mean to offend about u paying to join that forum...just being my normal nosy self...

It's ok, I didn't take it as offensive Smile

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: October 21, 2008, 12:43:57 AM »

Hey Monks-

Love you guys....

sweetgypsy
  I really don't know but I tend to sway towards it being "her" lie. I remember once having a friend who ALWAYS had drama in her life.  She moved out of town so I didn't have to be involved anymore.  I know wonder what was true and what wasn't because it was so constant!  I think it's all about getting attention.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: October 21, 2008, 12:44:20 AM »

Wow, just woke up and everyones going to sleep.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 21, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »

Nite Mytime
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1235 on: October 21, 2008, 12:45:12 AM »

Quarter to 1.. yep, time for bed.

Gnight Monkeys! 

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: October 21, 2008, 12:45:44 AM »

Mytime are you still here I didn't get to say goodnight. 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 21, 2008, 12:46:21 AM »

I meant...I now wonder what was true and what wasn't because it was so constant!  I think it's all about getting attention.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: October 21, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »

Mytime are you still here I didn't get to say goodnight. 

still lurking 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: October 21, 2008, 12:47:26 AM »

I meant...I now wonder what was true and what wasn't because it was so constant!  I think it's all about getting attention.
Oops!  Can you tell I'm new at this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.