April 23, 2024, 12:56:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394070 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: October 21, 2008, 12:48:13 AM »

I hope LP new forum donates to TES!

I'm not sure if the proceeds from the forum are going to TES, but I've heard that he is helping them financially.. haven't heard how much but they made it sound like it was a substantial amount.

Didn't mean to offend about u paying to join that forum...just being my normal nosy self...

It's ok, I didn't take it as offensive Smile

Cool.....Nite for real this time...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: October 21, 2008, 12:48:40 AM »

Mytime are you still here I didn't get to say goodnight. 

still lurking 
Good I see you put your first born to bed.  So stay awhile. 
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1242 on: October 21, 2008, 12:49:12 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?
Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: October 21, 2008, 12:50:11 AM »

Hey Monks-

It's been awhile....I have been sporadically lurking...hope all of you are well...

So I've been doing alot of re-reading and re-thinking since Casey's indictment (amen!) and I have to say that of all of the statements given by friends, I find Amy's to be the most straightforward and clear...in her interview, I think she comes across as well spoken, fairly mature and she seems to have her ish together for the most part.  She talks about how she found it strange that she had never met George and Cindy....overall, I think she is a reliable witness. I am struck that a person who seems so direct and bright was completely snowed by Casey. Amy claims to have believed the story about sleepwalking and giving Casey money, the story about George having a "mini-stroke", the story about George and Cindy signing the house over to Casey....those are some far-fetched stories in my opinion and I am a pretty sharp cookie so I think unless somebody was a fantastic liar, I would probably second guess those tales.  It would take a world-class con artist to sell me the one about the sleepwalking...and Amy seems like she is a pretty sharp one herself. She seems still genuinely shocked and upset in the interview. Casey must be damn good at what she does.

World class liars ALWAYS believe their own lies in my experience. I am willing to put money on the fact that Casey BELIEVES that her baby is still alive.  That is what the prosecution is up against.  No matter how much circumstantial evidence there is, this woman simply does not believe her daughter is dead. She has told the lie to truth, as my grandma would say.

Nothing new or earth shattering in this post, just an observation that struck me while re-reading.....

Love you guys....

sweetgypsy

Hey gypsy.... I use to be married to someone who told so many lies that the lies became his truth....so I agree with your observation...
Nice to see you!!

Nice to see you too Cubbee....

I too have had a person in my life who believed his own lies...it is a completely different situation than just your average fibber, because the "believers" are out of touch with reality.  You can't communicate with them or relate to them....it could really mean the difference here between an open and shut case or one of those cases that winds up the subject of an hour long Dateline type of show...did she or didn't she???  I mean, I KNOW she did it, but if she is the liar that Amy's interview implies she is, she could really screw with the minds of a jury....we have heard her lie with an unwavering voice in the released interviews...girlfriend is GOOD....could be a problem, especially without a body...

I just keep praying....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 21, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »

Mytime are you still here I didn't get to say goodnight. 

still lurking 
Good I see you put your first born to bed.  So stay awhile. 

Isn't she just adorable!!     I am here for 10 more minutes! OK?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: October 21, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »

Quarter to 1.. yep, time for bed.

Gnight Monkeys! 
Nite, sleep well! 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: October 21, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »

That can't be Casey in that photo...she chews her nails. I have never seen a photo of her w/ fingernails, real or fake.

The question then is where did the station get this photo and why did they add it to the video?

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

She also had several photos that I immediately deleted because I didn't want them on my computer.  One she is in a yellow shirt (the same outfit when she is relieving herself in the parking lot) and she is giving the camera person a half moon.  The other her pants are around her ankles and she is mooning profusely!

Lots of icons with sexual innuendo.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: October 21, 2008, 12:56:19 AM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Sunny ... Richard Grund does not set well with me as well.  Unlike you ... I appreciated his words on Geraldo.  He related what he knew and ... suspected from his association with Casey when she was in his home.  However ... other that that he has nothing to offer except opinions and speculations that do not differ from many Monkey on this forum yet ... he is regarded as a voice of authority by so many ... even Nancy Grace.  I just do not get it.

I sense that Richard Grund is basking in the limelight of his new found notariety that he has received as being the father of one of Casey's many boyfriends.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Richard Grund, the father of Jesse Grund, As you will recall, he was engaged to tot mom Casey Anthony and was actually told that Caylee was his biological child. That it turned out to be false, that he had fallen in love with the little girl.

Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. What are your feelings now that formal charges have come down?

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

The Grunds are constantly throwing off the timeline and now RG sounds like a defense attorney on the OJ case trying to confuse everyone.   

And did any else notice on Jesse's cell phone records that he makes tons of phone calls?  Seemed odd for a guy.  There were alot of calls to and from Casey; more than I expected to see.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: October 21, 2008, 12:57:44 AM »

That can't be Casey in that photo...she chews her nails. I have never seen a photo of her w/ fingernails, real or fake.

The question then is where did the station get this photo and why did they add it to the video?

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

She also had several photos that I immediately deleted because I didn't want them on my computer.  One she is in a yellow shirt (the same outfit when she is relieving herself in the parking lot) and she is giving the camera person a half moon.  The other her pants are around her ankles and she is mooning profusely!

Lots of icons with sexual innuendo.

Never saw the mooning profusely one.  Was it a full moon?   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: October 21, 2008, 12:57:59 AM »

NIGHTY NIGHT MONKEY BUNCH!

cajun miracle, KarenNFlorida, Bongosmom, dottie, klaasend, carpaltee, Tamikosmom, katntx, EverySunsetOnEveryPlane, Hiding Monkey, Wyks, West Coast Monkey, Justice0, kerryjean1, flossy, ILoveTeaching85, KCJackie, eMBee, San, sweetgypsy, KYcat, Rob, nell, AZSunny, codemonkey, georgia peach, Rooscrew, Ono, Anna, wreck, seemeatthebeach, Mags, Blessed Mother, Steel Monkey, LandonMae, PJ, joliette, Praying4Angels, mytime, Monken, CuriousCat, Karmalady, luckycharmsprincess, BudsGirl, Colt45cal, Shell, Kat_Gram and the 47 guests!

...alright I'm out...laterz!! 

i didnt see me on the list.. but NITE DOLCE!

Heykim - I think she simply copied the list of people above, maybe you weren't signed in yet when she copied the nam

HEH... maybe.. but i STAY signed in...for what i BELIEVE it said.."for LIFE"  *LOL*... SO  if i saw the posts.. i was signed in..
musta had my CLOAKING device on...Wink

If it's like my forums, you fall off of the users list if you are inactive for 20 minutes.  i try to keep my sm page up cuz i can't remember where i left off..

today i've seen two stories of mom's accused of killing their babies.. Andrea Yates and Darlie Routier.
I hope they find Caylee's body, cuz there is no way Casey can get away with it with that kind of evidence.  Darlie was seen over her boy's grave 8 days after their death spraying silly string and laughing..... that video was not helpful defense cuz she wasn't showing grief...she got sentenced to death. Her story is fishy too!

BTW, Happy Birthday Monken and A-1!

Goodnight Dolce!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
debinakron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: October 21, 2008, 12:59:08 AM »

Sweetgypsy - why is your foot in the fireplace?  I agree, Amy seemed to have the most reasonable reactions per her testimony.  I'd be mindblown too.  Annie is the one that looks like a pistol.  We'll prob. have to wait for the trial to hear from her.

I'm curious why the defense doesn't seem to like posting (testing) on this site.  I've read from alot of forums, and JB - who whines about this case being tried in public court, seems to be busy posing questions & testing reactions - now on that "other" site.  Good grief - talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I love this forum.  Alot of great insight, thoughtfulness & ya'll get some silliness awards, too!

Goodnite!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: October 21, 2008, 01:00:17 AM »

Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.
  Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: October 21, 2008, 01:04:26 AM »

Guidepost - are you still here?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 21, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »

Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?
Strange they haven't visited her, I wonder if she asked them not to. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: October 21, 2008, 01:09:33 AM »

I think she has had visitors too!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: October 21, 2008, 01:10:34 AM »

Guidepost - are you still here?
Hello?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: October 21, 2008, 01:11:57 AM »

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: October 21, 2008, 01:13:09 AM »

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 

Yes and I believe she has money in her canteen fund too! JMO
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: October 21, 2008, 01:14:06 AM »

they will visit her eventually, but for now they don't want any of their "visits" to be relased to the prosecution or the defense.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: October 21, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »

Yes and I believe she has money in her canteen fund too! JMO

Twenty hours a day alone in a cell, guess a snickers would be a real treat!!  I just can't imagine. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.